BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• I'd love if you can add earth spirit /TA/Lina combo XD :kappa: :spurdo:

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@beminee also can add toggle to use Blink Dagger ? because i always auto blink to death =/ when pressing combo key

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    У пуджа надо сделать отключаемые урны на героев. По принципу как и другие итемы.

@teewar4 said:
    бро, ну что там? надо хук очень с места)

Update:

• Added Urn/Vessel use hero toggler menu to Pudge.
    • Added Keep Position option to Pudge. If you have a target, your hero won't move and try to hook from where he stands.

Спасибо.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    У пуджа надо сделать отключаемые урны на героев. По принципу как и другие итемы.

@teewar4 said:

Update:

• Added Keep Position option to Pudge. If you have a target, your hero won't move and try to hook from where he stands.

@beminee can add Rod of Atos ? I'm not sure if ROA added because i use it manually most of the time. Thanks!

Atos is already there and should be working if target is in Atos and Hook range.

@krisaquinox said:
    I'd love if you can add earth spirit /TA/Lina combo XD :kappa: :spurdo:

I have Rubick on the queue. When I'm done with it, I will look for other heroes

@Alvin92 said:
    @beminee also can add toggle to use Blink Dagger ? because i always auto blink to death =/ when pressing combo key

How should I add it? Hero toggler or Key toggler?

@beminee said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@teewar4 said:

Update:

@beminee can add Rod of Atos ? I'm not sure if ROA added because i use it manually most of the time. Thanks!

Atos is already there and should be working if target is in Atos and Hook range.

@krisaquinox said:

@Alvin92 said:

Отдельную кнопку для комбо с блинком было бы удобнее.

edited June 2019

del

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@beminee said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@teewar4 said:

Update:

@krisaquinox said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee Key toggler. makes it easier for your future heroes also.

• juicydwinjuicydwin Posts: 4

hello can you add enable/disable script button please?

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@teewar4 said:

Update:

@krisaquinox said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee Key toggler. makes it easier for your future heroes also.

Alright, I will add it with next update.

@juicydwin said:
    hello can you add enable/disable script button please?

If you are not going to use it, just don't load it :roto2_think: anyways, as long as you don't press combo key, it should be fine. Some heroes have automatic features (like jugger ward movement) but they have options on menu to disable.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Can you please add Riki?
    -Blink Strike >> Smoke >> Ult with items usage (Diffusal, Abyssal Blade, Nulifier etc.)
    -Blink Strike + Smoke + items only (no Ult)

@owennht said:
    Can you please add Riki?
    -Blink Strike >> Smoke >> Ult with items usage (Diffusal, Abyssal Blade, Nulifier etc.)

I can after Rubick.

• okkkkokkkk Posts: 9

hey any ETA on tusk combo with bloodthron and nulifier?

@okkkk said:

72 hours.

• @beminee said:

@owennht said:
    Can you please add Riki?

I can after Rubick.

is it separate or also in BAIO?

@krisaquinox said:

@beminee said:

@owennht said:
    Can you please add Riki?

I can after Rubick.

is it separate or also in BAIO?

Also in BAIO.

Can I please have the trial to extend for 1 more day? I did not have enough time to test all the heroes I wanted to. Thank you so much.

@owennht said:
    Can I please have the trial to extend for 1 more day? I did not have enough time to test all the heroes I wanted to. Thank you so much.

Reset all trials. You can now grab one more day of trial

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

Big thank bro!

@owennht said:

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

Big thank bro!

Enjoy! :spurdo:

edited July 2019

Update:

• Added Huricane Pike to Huskar. Will use it on guaranteed kills. You can also go into menu and enable heroes that you always want to use it on. (i.e. you always want to use it on PA, Troll etc to avoid them focusing you down) https://streamable.com/bjkix
    • Added Nullifier and Bloodthorn to Tusk
    • Added option to enable/disable pudge blink combo. Also added an option to disable information tab.
    • Added shard specialization key to Tusk. Can be seen here: https://streamable.com/xezqd
    • Small fixes here and there.

@okkkk said:

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62

@beminee said:
    Update:

• Added Huricane Pike to Huskar. Will use it on guaranteed kills. You can also go into menu and enable heroes that you always want to use it on. (i.e. you always want to use it on PA, Troll etc to avoid them focusing you down) https://streamable.com/bjkix
    • Added option to enable/disable pudge blink combo. Also added an option to disable information tab.
    • Added shard specialization key to Tusk. Can be seen here: https://streamable.com/xezqd

@okkkk said:

Hello Bem , can i ask you what's happening with sf combo with eul,when more targets are there i dont know who to focus with ulti :D just runing around like a bob :D

@Zlotvor92 said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

@okkkk said:

Hello Bem , can i ask you what's happening with sf combo with eul,when more targets are there i dont know who to focus with ulti :D just runing around like a bob :D

Sorry for the trouble. I made a small change last update to Eul combo which apparently broke target selector. It wasn't locking into the target, should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up! :amk:

@beminee said:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

@okkkk said:

Sorry for the trouble. I made a small change last update to Eul combo which apparently broke target selector. It wasn't locking into the target, should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up! :amk:

Thx for the fast fix <3

Hi there, can you make Puck combo to have Ult and non-Ult option? Sometimes it is a bit overkill to have the Dream Coil while the target is almost dead so it's kinda waste to include the Ult there...

@owennht said:
    Hi there, can you make Puck combo to have Ult and non-Ult option? Sometimes it is a bit overkill to have the Dream Coil while the target is almost dead so it's kinda waste to include the Ult there...

Sure, how would you like me to improve it? I can add key toggle, menu toggle or pretty much simple prediction (if target is below X hp, don't use dream coil).

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

Sure, how would you like me to improve it? I can add key toggle, menu toggle or pretty much simple prediction (if target is below X hp, don't use dream coil).

Thanks for replying.

I think the best way is to do something like:
    -Press "D" to use everything, but not the Ult
    -Press "F" to use everything, including the Ult

@owennht said:

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

Thanks for replying.

I think the best way is to do something like:
    -Press "D" to use everything, but not the Ult
    -Press "F" to use everything, including the Ult

Also if I'm not wrong, the Puck combo does not use Scythe of Vyse.

• okkkkokkkk Posts: 9

@beminee thnx for the tusk update really cool.
    and the new shards specialization i think its bugged or something https://streamable.com/4xtk7

@okkkk said:
    @beminee thnx for the tusk update really cool.
    and the new shards specialization i think its bugged or something https://streamable.com/4xtk7

It was 95% of the time working on my end but I still made a small adjustment and it's working 100% now. Can you test again? Also make sure you are walking a straight line.

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

Im surprised you haven't added the great lord Pango.

@nastypie said:
    Im surprised you haven't added the great lord Pango.

I might in the future, stay tuned :feelsgoodman:

• Huskar
    - Uses active Huskar items and all skills.
    - Harass mode. Press one key to Harass your opponent with 1 key while lasthitting.
    - Orbwalk.

What's the farm key for last hitting? I only see combo key

@eliteplague1 said:
    Huskar
    - Uses active Huskar items and all skills.
    - Harass mode. Press one key to Harass your opponent with 1 key while lasthitting.
    - Orbwalk.

What's the farm key for last hitting? I only see combo key

Default key is "X". You can change it under EnsageSDK > Orbwalk menu.

Having great time with Pudge using your script. Just wanna ask to see if it's possible for you to add the "Hook Allies" for Pudge? Like pressing 1 hotkey and it will hook the allies (with prediction just like hooking the enemies), that would be great for saving allies :D

@owennht said:
    Having great time with Pudge using your script. Just wanna ask to see if it's possible for you to add the "Hook Allies" for Pudge? Like pressing 1 hotkey and it will hook the allies (with prediction just like hooking the enemies), that would be great for saving allies :D

Yeah, sure. Expect it to be added in a day or two, I will ping you when it's added ^^

Hi Beminee, can you please add > @beminee said:

@owennht said:

Yeah, sure. Expect it to be added in a day or two, I will ping you when it's added ^^

Perfect! Thanks for taking care of it ^^

Hi Beminee, I'm testing your script for Slark, working good but not sure if you can improve this:

-Add Diffusal Blade for combo (should be easy).
    -Pounce with prediction (ie. won't Pounce if cannot latch onto target, may work like prediction Hook from Pudge).

Thanks a lot! :D

@owennht said:
    Hi Beminee, I'm testing your script for Slark, working good but not sure if you can improve this:

-Pounce with prediction (ie. won't Pounce if cannot latch onto target, may work like prediction Hook from Pudge).

I will add diffusal with pudge hook update. Also I will check what can be done about pounce prediction to further improve it. It can't work like pudge hook since there's no cast time on Slark pounce therefore it can't stop it if it's going to miss.

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

I will add diffusal with pudge hook update. Also I will check what can be done about pounce prediction to further improve it. It can't work like pudge hook since there's no cast time on Slark pounce therefore it can't stop it if it's going to miss.

I see. Thanks for taking care of this anyway :D

Little suggestions after 1 month using:

-Jug: can you add an option to disable Omnislash in combo? Sometimes I just want to kill a fragile support by blink in >> usage every items (Manta, Diffusal, Bash, Mjolnir...). It is kinda waste to use Ult to kill a single support.

-Can you please add TA in the future?
    Refraction > Trap up then activate Trap to hit enemies > Blink in > Meld (make sure Meld hit, otherwise prevent to use Meld) > use every items (Bloodthorne, Hex, Nulifier...)

Thank you so much :D

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:
    Hi @beminee I alr purchased the script and its working good. For ember can I also add suggestion to use also flames guard when using combo? cause flames guard also deals damages and it could be lethal when combined with veil.

Ember should already use Flame Guard in normal combo :roto2_think:

but it doesn't use it when I tried ytd, twice in turbo game. I will test it again when the core is updated. and I dont see the setting to disable/enable it though in the BAIO menu.

Just tested and everything seems to be working properly on my end: https://streamable.com/7a7k5

Small Update:

• Added a requested feature, "Overload Charge Key" to Storm Spirit. https://streamable.com/lgf6d
      You can change cooldown and use condition to your liking.

I have some idea about ember comboo that could you make ember just use one soul in comboo not all ? beause we need keep souls to escape or chase enemy?

@blackmrn said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:
    Hi @beminee I alr purchased the script and its working good. For ember can I also add suggestion to use also flames guard when using combo? cause flames guard also deals damages and it could be lethal when combined with veil.

but it doesn't use it when I tried ytd, twice in turbo game. I will test it again when the core is updated. and I dont see the setting to disable/enable it though in the BAIO menu.

Just tested and everything seems to be working properly on my end: https://streamable.com/7a7k5

Small Update:

• Added a requested feature, "Overload Charge Key" to Storm Spirit. https://streamable.com/lgf6d

I have some idea about ember comboo that could you make ember just use one soul in comboo not all ? beause we need keep souls to escape or chase enemy?

Agree on this as well, very wasteful to use all the Remnants then we have nothing to escape.

• heybaboheybabo Posts: 6

Hi Bemine!

your work is amazing, i won some matches today, but the tuskar combo, why my snowball wait for fully charged time (3s), my target by the time goes far away. How can i fix that

@owennht said:
    Little suggestions after 1 month using:

-Jug: can you add an option to disable Omnislash in combo? Sometimes I just want to kill a fragile support by blink in >> usage every items (Manta, Diffusal, Bash, Mjolnir...). It is kinda waste to use Ult to kill a single support.

-Can you please add TA in the future?
    Refraction > Trap up then activate Trap to hit enemies > Blink in > Meld (make sure Meld hit, otherwise prevent to use Meld) > use every items (Bloodthorne, Hex, Nulifier...)

Thank you so much :D

I will update Jug today with your recent requests. I will see what can I do with TA. Thanks for the feedback ^^

@blackmrn said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:

Small Update:

I will add an option for that as well.

@heybabo said:
    Hi Bemine!

your work is amazing, i won some matches today, but the tuskar combo, why my snowball wait for fully charged time (3s), my target by the time goes far away. How can i fix that

I will check and report you back

@beminee can you check sf razes ? Smth is wrong with them , kinda canceling too much even sometimes enemies just walk away :D even it could do razes :D

Update:

• Added Diffusal Blade to Slark and improved pounce prediction a little, I think.
    • Added hero toggler to Omnislash on Juggernaut. It won't use Omnislash in combo to those heroes if those heroes are the target, unless you are dying and you have omnislash ready.
    • Added option to Ember Spirit to leave spirits. It will save selected amount of spirits for you to run away or whatever :kappa:

@owennht ^
    @blackmrn ^
    @heybabo I tested it and it seemed to be working fine on my end. I will need you to be a bit more specific when does that happen: https://streamable.com/cc4mp

@Zlotvor92 I checked it and yes, it isn't as it's used to be. I will debug and and will fix soon.

Thanks Beminee! You are the most responsive developer on this forum, others take days or even weeks to reply to their paid scripts!

@beminee said:
    Update:

• Added Diffusal Blade to Slark and improved pounce prediction a little, I think.
    • Added hero toggler to Omnislash on Juggernaut. It won't use Omnislash in combo to those heroes if those heroes are the target, unless you are dying and you have omnislash ready.
    • Added option to Ember Spirit to leave spirits. It will save selected amount of spirits for you to run away or whatever :kappa:

@owennht ^
    @blackmrn ^
    @heybabo I tested it and it seemed to be working fine on my end. I will need you to be a bit more specific when does that happen: https://streamable.com/cc4mp

@Zlotvor92 I checked it and yes, it isn't as it's used to be. I will debug and and will fix soon.

ma bruda! :D <3

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

@beminee said:
    Update:

@owennht ^
    @blackmrn ^

awesome boy!!

• heybaboheybabo Posts: 6

@beminee said:
    Update:

@owennht ^
    @blackmrn ^

i dont know how to record a match for u. Perhaps the setting is not correct, i will find it out. Is there anyways to config to instant snowball to the target.