BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• bakajokerbakajoker Posts: 55
    edited August 2019

Need to optimise LC, if target is out range of blink he will use 2nd skill + blade mail first then move, blink and duel this is good. But when he is in range of blink he uses blink first then use 2nd skill + blade mail, this is bad because enemy will blink away or eul. It should be always 2nd skill + blade mail + blink + linken breaker + duel no matter range. Or when out range of blink and we use combo on target LC will move until reach the blink's range then 2nd + blade mail + blink + duel (This will reduce the waste time on 2nd and blade mail because use them too early).

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@demonz22 said:
    Nice update! bodyblock for units its amazing but some units dont atack enemy ( beastmaster wild boar for example).

If you have one unit and body block is activated, it will body block. You can disable bodyblocker.

@bakajoker said:
    Need to optimise LC, if target is out range of blink he will use 2nd skill + blade mail first then move, blink and duel this is good. But when he is in range of blink he will blink first then use 2nd skill + blade mail, this is bad because enemy will blink away or eul. It should be always 2nd skill + blade mail + blink + linken breaker + duel.

Just added an option to prioritize blink. https://streamable.com/xma3j you can disable it and it will cast possible abilities before going in.

• @beminee said:

@bakajoker said:
    Need to optimise LC, if target is out range of blink he will use 2nd skill + blade mail first then move, blink and duel this is good. But when he is in range of blink he will blink first then use 2nd skill + blade mail, this is bad because enemy will blink away or eul. It should be always 2nd skill + blade mail + blink + linken breaker + duel.

Just added an option to prioritize blink. https://streamable.com/xma3j you can disable it and it will cast possible abilities before going in.

That's great, thank you. Will try more heroes and feed back.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118
    edited August 2019

+Feedback for Riki: Riki won't cast his Blink Strike, he rather just walks to the target then Blink Strike at melee distance.

+Feedback for Templar Assassin: please add an option to activate Trap automatically when combo key is pressed. Right now TA will just dagger in, Meld hit then set Trap but NOT activate it (I have to activate the Trap manually).

Also please add Nulifier in combo, I don't see any option to cast Nulifier in combo (for all heroes).

Testing more : D. Thanks for great script though.

• @owennht said:
    +Feedback for Riki: Riki won't cast his Blink Strike, he rather just walks to the target then Blink Strike at melee distance.

+Feedback for Templar Assassin: please add an option to activate Trap automatically when combo key is pressed. Right now TA will just dagger in, Meld hit then set Trap but NOT activate it (I have to activate the Trap manually).

Also please add Nulifier in combo, I don't see any option to cast Nulifier in combo (for all heroes).

@beminee
    That's correct. Script of Riki doesn work as you showed me before.

@owennht said:

@bucminhdo said:

@owennht said:

@beminee

Templar Traps will be activated once I add use abilities feature to unit controller.
    I will add Nullifier.
    Riki should be fixed.

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

@bucminhdo said:

@owennht said:

@beminee

Templar Traps will be activated once I add use abilities feature to unit controller.
    I will add Nullifier.
    Riki should be fixed.

Thanks!

One more feedback for Nightstalker:
    -NS will cast Silence (his W) right after combo key is pressed, his Silence is an AOE aura around him so would be nice if you can change that it only casts Silence only when it can affect an enemy hero (walk in range of a target that Silence can have its effect).
    -Once I upgrade Aghanim Scepter for NS, it won't cast Void anymore when holding combo key (Void become an AOE spell once NS got Agh).

• Dragon Knight is not working correctly. It doesn't orbwalk in dragon form and the stun in dragon form is still the same range as human form.

• please reset trials.
    i want test dynamic combo.
    thanks you.

• LordLOLLordLOL Posts: 19
    edited August 2019

@beminee IO orbs(spirits) won't target enemy so he has just overcharge attack as combo

@owennht said:

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

@bucminhdo said:

@owennht said:

@beminee

I will add Nullifier.
    Riki should be fixed.

Thanks!

One more feedback for Nightstalker:
    -NS will cast Silence (his W) right after combo key is pressed, his Silence is an AOE aura around him so would be nice if you can change that it only casts Silence only when it can affect an enemy hero (walk in range of a target that Silence can have its effect).
    -Once I upgrade Aghanim Scepter for NS, it won't cast Void anymore when holding combo key (Void become an AOE spell once NS got Agh).

All should be fixed.

@tawannupinw said:
    Dragon Knight is not working correctly. It doesn't orbwalk in dragon form and the stun in dragon form is still the same range as human form.

I just checked and you are right. Unfortunately DK is one of those heroes that doesn't properly work. I will add it fully supported soon.

@DarkEngle said:
    please reset trials.
    i want test dynamic combo.
    thanks you.

Just reset all trials.

@loggereye said:
    @beminee IO orbs(spirits) won't target enemy so he has just overcharge attack as combo

It's a dynamic combo, it obviously doesn't implement a IO spirit aimbot :4head:

• winter blink on/off add pls

• guys please can you share the script for dota 2 i want to try

@beminee When arranging the ability for sniper, it won't follow the order. Always use ultimate first even though it's sequenced at last

• @loggereye said:
    @beminee When arranging the ability for sniper, it won't follow the order. Always use ultimate first even though it's sequenced at last

it works, i just tested put Shrapnel first and he uses it first.

edited August 2019

@bakajoker said:

@loggereye said:

I again tested it in lobby for me, pressing space makes sniper ulti first and then rest of abilities. Maybe the numbering is confusing, 0 1 2 is not starting. 2 1 0 is which works.

@loggereye said:

@bakajoker said:

@loggereye said:

I again tested it in lobby for me, pressing space makes sniper ulti first and then rest of abilities

Decrease Maximum Target Range to lower than 1800 (sharapnel cast range). If you set it like 3000 and you are not in range to cast Sharapnel, it will cast first skill that's available to avoid errors.

edited August 2019

Update:

• Added abilities that has activation delay to chain with other abilities. https://streamable.com/v7u05 (Lina, Leshrac, Jakiro, Death Prophet, Pugna)
    • Fixed stun abilities being stacked (Lion casting Hex + Stun together and being inefficient)
    • Added Nullifier to generic combo
    • Added Leshrac Ulti to generic combo
    • Some improvements here and there.
  • emoapieemoapie Posts: 22

Storm spirit = Harass mode. Uses ulti to get Overload charge and harass. this one dont work..can give a check?thanks..i love your script..

Pudge = streak win with your script..

• @emoapie said:
    Storm spirit = Harass mode. Uses ulti to get Overload charge and harass. this one dont work..can give a check?thanks..i love your script..

@emoapie said:

It works with BAIO harass. Don't turn on Hero

• bakajokerbakajoker Posts: 55
    edited August 2019

• @beminee
    Can you add SF will use Requiem of Souls while enemy die (has agies to return) or Wraith King is returning back after dead? (If SF close to the dead body being revived, he will walk and use Ulti. If SF are far from the dead body, he will blink and use Ulti)

• xaNexaNe Posts: 35

pls add tiny toss to ally

edited August 2019

in pudge, the hook radius appears only when pumping rot, and long delay before ult

@xaNe said:
    pls add tiny toss to ally

I can't add specific features to dynamic combo heroes.

@xaNe said:
    in pudge, the hook radius appears only when pumping rot, and long delay before ult

I didn't understand.

@beminee
    hook radius is only after studying rot

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

undying - in the combo I indicated only the 1st skill, but the hero tries to come close and does not use the skill from a distance.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Need Riki !

@cac1 said:
    Need Riki !

Riki is in Dynamic Combo which is paid addition to BAIO now. I might add it fully supported later but definitely not the top of the list since it's working almost perfect in Dynamic Combo.

• tigstertigster Posts: 2

could you add abyssal blade disassemble bug where it lets you infinitely stun? (like this video )

• @tigster said:
    could you add abyssal blade disassemble bug where it lets you infinitely stun? (like this video

Use 09k Item manager. But I suggest you don't play like this if you don't want people find out you are a cheater and report you.

Hi Beminee, can you have a check on Ember please? It doesn't auto Chain on Fist usage. Thanks!

• @owennht said:
    Hi Beminee, can you have a check on Ember please? It doesn't auto Chain on Fist usage. Thanks!

Still works.

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

Still works.

No it's not, you can check again, I was just checking it few mins ago. Combo works fine when press a key but Chain will not auto cast when using Fist (W), maybe I can get a Chain off after 8 or 10 times using Fist.

• @owennht said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

Still works.

No it's not, you can check again, I was just checking it few mins ago. Combo works fine when press a key but Chain will not auto cast when using Fist (W), maybe I can get a Chain off after 8 or 10 times using Fist.

Of course I did check before I replied to you.
    https://streamable.com/hynue

• Could you reset my trial? wanna try Dynamic aswell

@death_angel said:
    Could you reset my trial? wanna try Dynamic aswell

Reset your trials for both

• @beminee said:

@death_angel said:

It says i dont own it for both bro

@death_angel said:

@beminee said:

@death_angel said:

It's ensage core bug which I can't do anything about. Just restart your game couple of times and it should work.

• sawnowsawnow Posts: 13

How to harass while farming on huskar? should i hold combo key or what, im farming with 09k farm.

@sawnow said:
    How to harass while farming on huskar? should i hold combo key or what, im farming with 09k farm.

Find "BAIO.Harass" menu under Ensage.SDK menu.

• death_angeldeath_angel Posts: 12
    edited August 2019

@beminee said:

@death_angel said:

@beminee said:

@death_angel said:

It's ensage core bug which I can't do anything about. Just restart your game couple of times and it should work.

Okay. But the time i had for trial is too low. Maybe you can extend that?
    Edit: actually its ended. :joduscry:

@death_angel said:

@beminee said:

@death_angel said:

@beminee said:

@death_angel said:

Okay. But the time i had for trial is too low. Maybe you can extend that?
    Edit: actually its ended. :joduscry:

No worries, reset your trial for both of them once more.

edited September 2019

edited September 2019

@beminee can you add auto escape to remnant if health is low at certain percentage for Ember

@LordLOL said:
    @beminee can you add auto escape to remnant if health is low at certain percentage for Ember

Yes I can. I'm also preparing an update to make Ember more efficient. I will release it soon.

• Add escape key? press to move, use the item and ability

• Puck doesn't jump to orb after combo.

@bakajoker said:
    Puck doesn't jump to orb after combo.

Should be fixed.