BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• @beminee said:

@bakajoker said:
    Puck doesn't jump to orb after combo.

Should be fixed.

Now he uses jump to orb immediately and somehow he uses ulti after jump to orb.
    https://streamable.com/4qe4y

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@bakajoker said:

@beminee said:

@bakajoker said:
    Puck doesn't jump to orb after combo.

Should be fixed.

Now he uses jump to orb immediately and somehow he uses ulti after jump to orb.
    https://streamable.com/4qe4y

Just pushed a fix for that as well. Sorry for the inconvenience, Valve removed unit name for Orb so script couldn't detect it and it's position.

• No problem, i'm glad to help improve your assembly.

• bakajokerbakajoker Posts: 55
    edited September 2019

Can you check sf use ultimate without eul? It seems not working, if it has function stop ulti if enemy moves out of range if not then nevermind. And the bug of storm not tp in escape I mentioned before.

@bakajoker said:
    Can you check sf use ultimate without eul? It seems not working, if it has function stop ulti if enemy moves out of range if not then nevermind. And the bug of storm not tp in escape I mentioned before.

It doesn't have stop ulti if enemy moves out of range, so it's in your discretion to use ulti without euls. I can add it though.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

пудж сломан... не хукает с места

@teewar4 said:

I will check.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@beminee said:

@teewar4 said:

I will check.

если быть точнее... не работает функция хук с места

• @beminee Can you add auto quill toggle for BB?

@LordLOL said:
    @beminee Can you add auto quill toggle for BB?

Meaning a way to enable/disable quill spray in combo?

• @beminee said:

@LordLOL said:

no as separate for harrasment. In lanes we have to keep spamming quill. It's good if it's auto ON all the time and we can toggle off, weather it's combo or normal lane harras

@LordLOL said:

@beminee said:

@LordLOL said:

no as separate for harrasment. In lanes we have to keep spamming quill. It's good if it's auto ON all the time and we can toggle off, weather it's combo or normal lane harras

Okay, I will add this soon. Although it will be OFF by default to avoid confusion. You can enable it your own ^^

• Is this bannable? if I use for a while with my smurf and then when I wanna change to my main acc, should I have to format my pc ?? I'll hate if my main acc get ban

@toymakeR said:
    Is this bannable? if I use for a while with my smurf and then when I wanna change to my main acc, should I have to format my pc ?? I'll hate if my main acc get ban

If you only cheat on your smurf and not on your main, your main won't get banned even if you get caught.

• gabbygabby Posts: 15

Grimstroke is not working for me. I pressed key but no spells used.

@gabby said:
    Grimstroke is not working for me. I pressed key but no spells used.

Any errors on console?

Sorry im not sure where to check, if its dota console no errors. Or is there an ensage console?

Other heros work for me though, its just grimstroke

@gabby said:
    Sorry im not sure where to check, if its dota console no errors. Or is there an ensage console?

@gabby said:
    Other heros work for me though, its just grimstroke

I was asking for Ensage console but no worries, I will check and report back.

Any update with grimstroke?

@gabby said:
    Any update with grimstroke?

Yes, I fixed it but currently compiler is broken (system which updates assemblies). Fix will be live once it's restored.

Thanks so much for the quick fix

@gabby said:
    Thanks so much for the quick fix

It should be live now. Thanks for your patience. It was broken in the first place because :gaben: suddenly decided to remove some stuff from internal data stuff :fappa:

Hey Beminee, love your pudge script, I saw that it has blink/force combo, but i dont see the option to turn those on? May i know where to turn it on? I think im blind.

• @gabby said:
    Hey Beminee, love your pudge script, I saw that it has blink/force combo, but i dont see the option to turn those on? May i know where to turn it on? I think im blind.

it uses automatic

@gabby said:

@bakajoker said:

@gabby said:

it uses automatic

Although there's a key to disable blink combo.

• bakajokerbakajoker Posts: 55
    edited October 2019

• JahnseJahnse Posts: 5

Hi, I'm trying to have it if I buy it, but I have the following doubt, because with SkyMage I first launch the skills before the athos?

@Jahnse said:
    Hi, I'm trying to have it if I buy it, but I have the following doubt, because with SkyMage I first launch the skills before the athos?

This assembly doesn't support Skywrath Mage. Dynamic Combo does. If you are using Dynamic Combo, make sure you uncheck "Prioritize Abilities".

• kisny3kisny3 Posts: 6

Drow Ranger can not Orbwalk

• kisny3kisny3 Posts: 6

@beminee please check

@kisny3 said:
    Drow Ranger can not Orbwalk

@kisny3 said:
    @beminee please check

Should be fixed.

• Hi @beminee can you reset my trial? i was about to test yesterday but dont have a chance toi play it through

@kerelangelo said:
    Hi @beminee can you reset my trial? i was about to test yesterday but dont have a chance toi play it through

Just did, enjoy.

• Hello beminee!Can you reset trial ?wanna test 1 more day. ty

@Germanze said:
    Hello beminee!Can you reset trial ?wanna test 1 more day. ty

Sorry for the delay, done.

• Приветствую!
    Есть проблемка, скиллы работают криво.Поясню ситуацию, шторм летит не прямо туда куда направлена мышка а в другую сторону.Такая же ситуация наблюдается на паке и на пудже, скиллы летят криво.Прошу помочь.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Germanze said:
    Приветствую!
    Есть проблемка, скиллы работают криво.Поясню ситуацию, шторм летит не прямо туда куда направлена мышка а в другую сторону.Такая же ситуация наблюдается на паке и на пудже, скиллы летят криво.Прошу помочь.

Привет, проверил скрипт, Всё работает ок. Запиши видео пожалуйста.

• I'll take a reset too if possible keen to try a few more before I lock it in

@Bamfer said:
    I'll take a reset too if possible keen to try a few more before I lock it in

Just reset for bot BAIO and BAIO.DynamicCombo

• QualQual Posts: 33

Hi,
    nice script! I just had a try on several heroes and it sounds great!
    Just one thing, I'm not able to make the sf ulti works. When I press the specific key, sf blink + eul but the ulti is never triggered... No errors in console. Any idea what's wrong?
    Also, escape key with storm spirit seems to do nothing.

• @Qual said:
    Hi,
    Just one thing, I'm not able to make the sf ulti works. When I press the specific key, sf blink + eul but the ulti is never triggered... No errors in console. Any idea what's wrong?

same problem

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Germanze said:

@Qual said:
    Hi,

same problem

Try disabling the OrdersBlocker functions - this might get you banned so its' up to you, if you're banned you can't come back and cry.

edited November 2019

@Qual said:
    Hi,

@Germanze said:

@Qual said:
    Hi,

same problem

@lolkhax said:

@Germanze said:

@Qual said:
    Hi,

same problem

Try disabling the OrdersBlocker functions - this might get you banned so its' up to you, if you're banned you can't come back and cry.

Disable O9K.OrdersBlocker. It should be okay with SF, I still will take a look and fix it.

Should be fixed.

• Can you add item toggle for eb in pudge? I usually play pudge but I realize the combo automatically add eb if you have it. And some games there is void I want to buy eb to help teammate when they got chrono not for combo.

@bakajoker said:
    Can you add item toggle for eb in pudge? I usually play pudge but I realize the combo automatically add eb if you have it. And some games there is void I want to buy eb to help teammate when they got chrono not for combo.

Expect it soon ^^

@bakajoker said:
    Can you add item toggle for eb in pudge? I usually play pudge but I realize the combo automatically add eb if you have it. And some games there is void I want to buy eb to help teammate when they got chrono not for combo.

Just added toggler for Pudge EB, enjoy.

• @beminee add logical combo for new heroes Void Spirit and Snapfire please

• please fix Drow Ranger,doesnt support know

@emoapie said:
    @beminee add logical combo for new heroes Void Spirit and Snapfire please

Will be added.

@kisny3 said:
    please fix Drow Ranger,doesnt support know

There's a problem with Dota and how they added multishot. Waiting for a fix.