BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@beminee Thanks for the update Dude :y:

I was wondering if you could please add Earth Spirit? :sisi3: He's starting to make a comeback with the little love IceFrog has shown him over the last couple patches :D

• bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

@beminee said:

@wercil said:
    Can you reset the test for me! thanks

@emanhakim said:
    reset trial pls sir...

Just reset.

UPDATE:

• Storm no longer uses Travel boots as it's passive now
    • Juggernaut now uses nullifier even if enemy can go ethereal as it dispels continously.
    • Added new Juggernaut aghanim ability, Swift Slash.

todo: Add snapfire new aghs ability.

During the time Jugger use ulti, can you make him activate all items (MOM, Solar crest, diffu,...). Please do it

@beminee

I found that Juggernaut combo is so fucking useless. Sometimes Jugger does not use Omiclash (Nulifer, diffu then blade furry???), sometimes he uses Omiclash

When juggernaut got aghs scepter. Sometime, he uses both Swift Slash and Omi Slash in the sametime???

So please adjust that Jugger only use scepter with his items (MOM, Solar, Diffu, Nuli, Bloodhorn,...)

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited March 2020

@bucminhdo said:
    @beminee

I found that Juggernaut combo is so fucking useless. Sometimes Jugger does not use Omiclash (Nulifer, diffu then blade furry???), sometimes he uses Omiclash

When juggernaut got aghs scepter. Sometime, he uses both Swift Slash and Omi Slash in the sametime???

So please adjust that Jugger only use scepter with his items (MOM, Solar, Diffu, Nuli, Bloodhorn,...)

Well, it uses Omnislash only if it can kill target with it and when it can't hit target with right click.

So conditions by order is

• if health is lower than 20%, just cast it. Because you are most likely in danger and it's better to cast it and try your chance.
    • if health is not lower than 20%, check if you can right click enemy hero by chasing him.
    • if you can't right click enemy hero by chasing him (i.e. he's faster than you or he's really away from your attack range), check if this enemy is checked in Omnislash menu. If it is, check if omnislash has enough damage to kill him. If it does, check if this enemy has any other non-hero units near him. If there is, don't cast it. If there isn't, cast it.

On the other hand, swift slash is just used whenever it's ready as it has a low cd and it's only for 0.8 sec.

I added using MOM, Solar, Bloodhorn, Orchid usage.

edited March 2020

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:
    @beminee

Well, it uses Omnislash only if it can kill target with it and when it can't hit target with right click.

So conditions by order is

• if health is lower than 20%, just cast it. Because you are most likely in danger and it's better to cast it and try your chance.
    • if health is not lower than 20%, check if you can right click enemy hero by chasing him.
    • if you can't right click enemy hero by chasing him (i.e. he's faster than you or he's really away from your attack range), check if this enemy is checked in Omnislash menu. If it is, check if omnislash has enough damage to kill him. If it does, check if this enemy has any other non-hero units near him. If there is, don't cast it. If there isn't, cast it.

On the other hand, swift slash is just used whenever it's ready as it has a low cd and it's only for 0.8 sec.

I added using MOM, Solar, Bloodhorn, Orchid usage.

Thank you for your explanation. But it seems you forgot to add Medallion of Courage.

By the way, can you add an option that Jugger will blink and use Omiclash (with all items activate?).

I tested in test mode that Omiclash can kill the enemy, but he won't use Omiclash. I felt that he will use Omiclash when your items are more than the enemy

And more important than that the Healing ward is so bad. When enemy tries to destroy it, the healing ward won't move. I think you should adjust that The healing ward will always stay away from opponents, not necessarily within the Juggernaut range

• pls reset trial sir...

@emanhakim said:
    pls reset trial sir...

I reset for you just a week ago and I haven't updated anything. If you want to use it further, you need to purchase it.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@beminee

Pls haz Earth Spirit Men?

• katliaamkatliaam Posts: 4
    edited March 2020

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Pls haz Earth Spirit Men?

Don't really know, at least not in the next 15 days though.

@beminee

I think your Script has problems as the following:

Since updating to patch 7.25. I often crash games. At first, I thought it was Ensage Core, but it was not. Because I tried to turn off BAIO script, everything worked fine

When the game starts off, everything is fine. But playing around 15-20 minutes, if I turn on the Menu and as soon as I click on the BAIO menu I get a game crash. Sometimes the combat broke out and I get a game crash too.

And every time I crash the game, I have to restart Ensage + Steam. After that everything works normally. But to the next game, the same situation occurred

How to fix this error? I wonder if anyone has the same condition as me?

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10

Can I have a reset so I could test it

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10

Nevermind I'll just buy it

• pingupingu Posts: 14

hey buddy , can u reset for me ? in the day i tryed i lost my connection only played 1 or 2 games , want to try magnus , pugna , slark

• escesc Posts: 13

how do i use this script? install this but not working. kindly advise

• lagging bro. even using MANTA or anything about illusion so f... lag.

@Vladimir1x said:
    lagging bro. even using MANTA or anything about illusion so f... lag.

true , this became 1 or 2 days from now

maybe one script for death profeth or razor , i like too much this 2 heroes , if u can choose one of this i will be very thankfully

maybe dazzle , will be nice , he is very strong too

i have some suggestions here :
    *Fix blink dagger for the enemy fountain when combo (i tested with shadow shaman)
    *Add something to disable orbwalker and not cancel Stun ability of Shadow shaman in the middle of combo , only disable if we click with our mouse .

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi @beminee Can you please add Io (Wisp), to have his Spirits auto spanning when on targeted enemy when pressing the combo key? That would be so OP.

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

Why are the pudge hook and other heroes skills automatic?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@megagarra said:

what you mean?

• BAIO not working

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

@NeeDforKill said:

@megagarra said:

what you mean?

it was auto disable, sorry

@lord_xaros1 said:
    BAIO not working

it does work.

Void Spirit : When cast dissimilate, it shows 360 deg turn, which i think it is obvious for others to know is a hack?
    doubt a person hand will be so fast to cast

@esc said:
    Void Spirit : When cast dissimilate, it shows 360 deg turn, which i think it is obvious for others to know is a hack?
    doubt a person hand will be so fast to cast

What do you mean?

https://streamable.com/li7ey
    you can see sec20: dissimilate was random selection which cover at least 6 boxes.
    if you dont use the hack, it is nearly impossible to do that quick.
    correct me if i am wrong

@esc said:
    https://streamable.com/li7ey
    you can see sec20: dissimilate was random selection which cover at least 6 boxes.
    if you dont use the hack, it is nearly impossible to do that quick.
    correct me if i am wrong

You can disable it in the menu.

• The pugna was faulty, when I opened the combo it used ulti and immediately it interrupted

• BAIO not working FIX IT PLS Lc can't do nothing and VS can't do nothing to.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Withza007 said:
    BAIO not working FIX IT PLS Lc can't do nothing and VS can't do nothing to.

Please test now, we released update.

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited April 2020

hey @beminee there's a delay when i hit the combo key and it sometimes it doesn't cast when i hit the combo key

@relicon said:
    hey @beminee there's a delay when i hit the combo key and it sometimes it doesn't cast when i hit the combo key

Nothing I can do right now. Admin trying to add humanizer to Ensage which you can't disable right now too.

edited April 2020

It doesn't make sense that they added the humanizer. Scripts are supposed to be faster and more efficient than humans.

What would be the point of downloading and using these scripts if they are slow as humans?

Please give us the option to disable the humanizer. Thank you!

@beminee said:

@relicon said:

Nothing I can do right now. Admin trying to add humanizer to Ensage which you can't disable right now too.

• pantawatpantawat Posts: 3

can you add earthshaker echoslam with effected skill 3 and set number of enemy ?

@relicon said:
    It doesn't make sense that they added the humanizer. Scripts are supposed to be faster and more efficient than humans.

What would be the point of downloading and using these scripts if they are slow as humans?

Please give us the option to disable the humanizer. Thank you!

@beminee said:

@relicon said:

Soon option to configure and enable/disable humanizer will be added.

@pantawat said:
    can you add earthshaker echoslam with effected skill 3 and set number of enemy ?

It's already added thru BAIO.DynamicCombo.

• When BAIO working again i like that but now is not working

edited April 2020

sometimes the combo key of spectre does not work

when i hit the combo key, spectre casts its first spell and then moves to the enemy hero, but spectre doesn't attack the enemy hero.

@relicon said:

when i hit the combo key, spectre casts its first spell and then moves to the enemy hero, but spectre doesn't attack the enemy hero.

Can you send me your complete assembly list and tell me if you are using humanizers? Also can you take a photo of ensage console rather than in-game console?

@beminee said:

@relicon said:

Can you send me your complete assembly list and tell me if you are using humanizers? Also can you take a photo of ensage console rather than in-game console?

alright here you go:

here is another instance:

this is the third instance:

when i hit combo key, sometimes spectre moves to the enemy and it doesn't attack the enemy,.

edited April 2020

i also disabled humanizer in the ensage menu
    also sometimes hitting the combo key doesn't let spectre exchange places with the chosen illusion.

@relicon I will check

@beminee said:
    @relicon I will check

I tried it again this morning. So this these are the issues i've seen upon pressing and holding the combo key:

1. Sometimes, Spectre does not attack, but only moves closer to the enemy.
    2. Manta style is executed and the manta style illusions attack the enemy, but Spectre doesn't attack the enemy.
    3. Sometimes when Spectre uses its ultimate spell, it doesn't exchange places with haunt illusion.

I did more tests this morning:

@relicon hey sorry, just had a time to check. For me everything works fine with spectre even with humanizer enabled. Do you still have problem?

edited May 2020

UPDATE:

• Fixed some abilities clashing with humanizer. Let me know if you find any other.
    • Various fixes here and there which I can't document.

Dynamic combo:

• Fixed Lina casting dragon slave and then eul, negating the damage of dragon slave.
    • Various fixes here and there which I can't document.