Last Hit Rage

Comments

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited February 2018

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:
    I'm very disappointed from the script. The free ensage.sdk for the time being is much more advanced than your script. I tweaked with the settings for a good 5 hours and mate basically what ur script does is, it calculates how many hits are left until the creep is dead and the range attack type and distance. It doesn't calculate incoming hits or at least that's how it looks. I tried SF (one of the most popular and LH dependant characters) and compared to ensage performs horrible. I tried with slow animation cancel and default 50% and faster than 50% nothing works good not much difference at all to be honest. I do hope that in the future your script starts calculating incoming hits and doesn't look so robotic by canceling attacks 5 hits before it kills the creep. But for now it's not worth my money. Anyway like I said I'm not bashing you or anything, this is just feed back which you can look in to and if you decide you can take it in to consideration and try to improve things.

Ty for feedback.

But some tips:
    - It calculates incoming hits (SDK doesn do this). Start set up from disabling all features and set "hits to track" to 1. And its will be same as SDK at 99%
    - You should set Hit to track to 1 or 2, for more profit on SF
    - Set 50% to canceling hits
    With this settings i got better performance than SDK on 1lvl sf witout items.

But i think exist some problem with minimum dmg. SDK use medium (like min 10 max 20, sdk use 15). I'll add configure this in new version.
    SDK make attack only when can kill, my script prepare attack before he can kill.

Okey SirLemon, thank you for the tips. I will try these out tomorrow and will let you know on the results.

• where to buy

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@hangde129 said:
    where to buy

https://www.ensage.io/database#223

P.S. You can got 1 day trial.

• will 2.0 have trial?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@sneakyrhino1 said:
    will 2.0 have trial?

Not if you've used your trial today :D

• I have been tweaking the settings for hours and it just doenst come out polished. In my opinion this is still far from being a legit paid script. I am dissapointed that it isnt a free beta until it actually works like its supposed to. My Ensage.SDK outperforms this script no matter what settings I used. I admire your effort to make a good LastHit script but I my opinion your released it prematurely. Would love to retry when there has been some serious updates.

• Yes ,same as me, ensage.sdk last hit outperforms this paid script

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@blackrazor said:
    I have been tweaking the settings for hours and it just doenst come out polished. In my opinion this is still far from being a legit paid script. I am dissapointed that it isnt a free beta until it actually works like its supposed to. My Ensage.SDK outperforms this script no matter what settings I used. I admire your effort to make a good LastHit script but I my opinion your released it prematurely. Would love to retry when there has been some serious updates.

Он прав... Я из за него лп получил 5 игр... Бомбануло 12 крипов на 8 минуте и 3 смерти

• WazuvaWazuva Posts: 2
    edited February 2018

I guess it's better to add spellfarm now. That's the only thing im looking forward to in this script. Wasn't expecting much out of a AA lh script. eg skywrath Q

@blackrazor said:
    I have been tweaking the settings for hours and it just doenst come out polished. In my opinion this is still far from being a legit paid script. I am dissapointed that it isnt a free beta until it actually works like its supposed to. My Ensage.SDK outperforms this script no matter what settings I used. I admire your effort to make a good LastHit script but I my opinion your released it prematurely. Would love to retry when there has been some serious updates.

@Wazuva said:
    Yes ,same as me, ensage.sdk last hit outperforms this paid script

@teewar4 said:

@blackrazor said:

Он прав... Я из за него лп получил 5 игр... Бомбануло 12 крипов на 8 минуте и 3 смерти

Provide evidence. The idiots were unable to confirm their words with proofs. Some write 12 creeps in 8 minutes without proof, others say that everything is OK and attach a screenshot.

Do you think something is wrong with the script or with you?

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

having the same issue with the rest.

• @SirLimon said:

@blackrazor said:

@Wazuva said:

@teewar4 said:

@blackrazor said:

Provide evidence. The idiots were unable to confirm their words with proofs. Some write 12 creeps in 8 minutes without proof, others say that everything is OK and attach a screenshot.

So you think all these people got these issues because I am to retarded to config it properly ? :1437lappa:
    I will provide videoproof if I got the time today but I aint saying this stuff to insult you or anything like that. I am however stating my state of mind. Once again I admire the effort of making a LastHit script but it needs some serious polishing.

@gznster said:

Let me guess. You put "Hits to track" on 1? Usually you should use 2
    And set Harras to 1. For tinker harras should be off (better LH creep than harras)

I talked about this. This script will not work if it is not configured correctly.
    For different champions their priorities.
    In next version will add profiles. For those who can not customize himself.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@SirLimon said:

@gznster said:

And set Harras to 1. For tinker harras should be off (better LH creep than harras)

I talked about this. This script will not work if it is not configured correctly.

было бы не плохо если бы ты смог реализовать ласхит как в хеонхаке... 85% добивания( ради чего я его когда то покупал )

@blackrazor said:

@SirLimon said:

@blackrazor said:

@Wazuva said:

@teewar4 said:

@blackrazor said:

So you think all these people got these issues because I am to retarded to config it properly ? :1437lappa:
    I will provide videoproof if I got the time today but I aint saying this stuff to insult you or anything like that. I am however stating my state of mind. Once again I admire the effort of making a LastHit script but it needs some serious polishing.

Exactly. Many people face configuration problems. I already knew this from the release of the Techies. There in general, people did not understand what to do. i'll try to add more simple config

@teewar4 said:

@SirLimon said:

@gznster said:

было бы не плохо если бы ты смог реализовать ласхит как в хеонхаке... 85% добивания( ради чего я его когда то покупал )

Как бы бесплатный SDK может выдать 100%, мой скрипт может выдать 100%, . Все зависит от ситуации и в большей части от героя на котором играешь. Сами скрипты в большей части похожи друг на друга.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

отмену тычки можно отключить как нибуть, а то надоело смотреть когда герой постоянно отменяет тычку и ждёт пока по крипу ударит. А если по крипу не кто не бьёт так он и стоит и дёргается.

@Midn said:
    отмену тычки можно отключить как нибуть, а то надоело смотреть когда герой постоянно отменяет тычку и ждёт пока по крипу ударит. А если по крипу не кто не бьёт так он и стоит и дёргается.

Поэксперементируй с "Hits to track"
    А вообще поставь 2 и будет нормально в большинстве случаев. Если правильно использовать скрипт - будет тебе счастье.

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:
    I'm very disappointed from the script. The free ensage.sdk for the time being is much more advanced than your script. I tweaked with the settings for a good 5 hours and mate basically what ur script does is, it calculates how many hits are left until the creep is dead and the range attack type and distance. It doesn't calculate incoming hits or at least that's how it looks. I tried SF (one of the most popular and LH dependant characters) and compared to ensage performs horrible. I tried with slow animation cancel and default 50% and faster than 50% nothing works good not much difference at all to be honest. I do hope that in the future your script starts calculating incoming hits and doesn't look so robotic by canceling attacks 5 hits before it kills the creep. But for now it's not worth my money. Anyway like I said I'm not bashing you or anything, this is just feed back which you can look in to and if you decide you can take it in to consideration and try to improve things.

Ty for feedback.

But some tips:
    - It calculates incoming hits (SDK doesn do this). Start set up from disabling all features and set "hits to track" to 1. And its will be same as SDK at 99%

But i think exist some problem with minimum dmg. SDK use medium (like min 10 max 20, sdk use 15). I'll add configure this in new version.
    SDK make attack only when can kill, my script prepare attack before he can kill.

Okey SirLemon, thank you for the tips. I will try these out tomorrow and will let you know on the results.

Just tried these settings in simple lh trainer with SF and still no improvement, ensage.sdk outperformed your script by a huge deal ... And no dude your script is not calculating incoming attacks, at least it doesn't seem so, ensage.sdk shoots a ranged attack before a creep can be LH and by the time the projectile hits it it already has low enough hp to be last hitted. with your script this is not the case, it only starts to launch an attack when the creep already has enough hp so that it can be lasthit. And if I set it to track only 1 hit then it misses more and more last hits when I put it to track 3 or more hits its just looking ridiculous from the side there standing and canceling attacks when the creep has 1/3 of hp left and at the end still misses the attack in most cases especially if it's under a tower or if there is another enemy here trying to deny. As I am not the only one here that has this issue It seems that after all it's not the players that are stupid but the script it self is not made as it should be. I don't think we should pay a penny for a script that we need to tweak around with for every single hero and still not get even close performance to that of a free script that has been around for ages. I do hope that changes in the near future and your LH script lives up to the hype. Cheers

• yes same +1 to the comment above.

@ramzesbg said:

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

Ty for feedback.

But some tips:

Just tried these settings in simple lh trainer with SF and still no improvement, ensage.sdk outperformed your script by a huge deal ... And no dude your script is not calculating incoming attacks, at least it doesn't seem so, ensage.sdk shoots a ranged attack before a creep can be LH and by the time the projectile hits it it already has low enough hp to be last hitted. with your script this is not the case, it only starts to launch an attack when the creep already has enough hp so that it can be lasthit. And if I set it to track only 1 hit then it misses more and more last hits when I put it to track 3 or more hits its just looking ridiculous from the side there standing and canceling attacks when the creep has 1/3 of hp left and at the end still misses the attack in most cases especially if it's under a tower or if there is another enemy here trying to deny. As I am not the only one here that has this issue It seems that after all it's not the players that are stupid but the script it self is not made as it should be. I don't think we should pay a penny for a script that we need to tweak around with for every single hero and still not get even close performance to that of a free script that has been around for ages. I do hope that changes in the near future and your LH script lives up to the hype. Cheers

Even I say I already played on my script 10 games on different champions. I would not be sure that my script is better, if I did not see it with my eyes.

Perhaps there is some problem that I do not know about. In any case, I'll try to solve all your problems in the near future.

And I'll make a video for comparison and explanation for SF (SDK vs LH Rage)

• We thankful for you bro. The hardwork and trying your best. This is your 3rd script. But tbh none of them is close to being stable. There are issues on each. Techies rubick and now last hit. We tough on you bro because we know you're potential. And as one of the if not the newest developer you kinda need to prove yourself. We make suggestions as a positive criticism and hope you're not taking anything personal. I think that it's better to perfectly work on one script first than making a new one with the other ones still having problems. I'm not telling you what to do bro just a suggestion. Again thank you @SirLimon.

edited February 2018

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

Ty for feedback.

But some tips:

Even I say I already played on my script 10 games on different champions. I would not be sure that my script is better, if I did not see it with my eyes.

Perhaps there is some problem that I do not know about. In any case, I'll try to solve all your problems in the near future.

I’m looking forward for this. And also don’t let my comments discourage you. Like I said before, I’m not aiming to bash on you. I’m pretty sure that in time with some feedback and some polishing this will turn in to a great script!

• DipuDipu Posts: 9

Most assemblies are useless no matter how good they are if they cannot be easily configured by a novice player. Adding different hero profiles seems like a good idea.

• eehjay01eehjay01 Posts: 51
    edited February 2018

@Dipu said:
    Most assemblies are useless no matter how good they are if they cannot be easily configured by a novice player. Adding different hero profiles seems like a good idea..

++1

Additional.. We use assembly/script to make the game alot more easier for us.. Not to mention this is Paid assembly/script.. Giving us a hard time cofiguring what is the right setting for a certain hero is not what PAID script supposed to do.. Many of us tried different settings and we waste a lot of time doing so and yet we didn’t get a positive results.. Something is wrong with your script .. No offense .. just take this as a positive feedback from a costumer lol and thanks for your effort.. I know you’ll figure it out..

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

Ty for feedback.

But some tips:

You need to create a controlled test, that can be administered each and every time with no variance. Take a look at ComboBots. https://github.com/ellysh/dota2-combo-bots

• All i will be saying is, always listen to the customers. They are the ones supporting u, don’t chase them away

Good news

I found some problem with Ping calculation.
    This explains why for some people work well, but some do not.

In 1-2 days will release V2 with fix ping + hero profiles + user profiles + controllable creep farm + spell farm + farm/push mode

• genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90
    edited February 2018

I'm having the same result as everyone else, the ensage sdk is handedly out performing this even at the recommended settings you said to use. If you do upgrade this is anyway. Please give us a re-trail or something.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

@SirLimon said:

@Midn said:

А вообще поставь 2 и будет нормально в большинстве случаев. Если правильно использовать скрипт - будет тебе счастье.

так как правильно использоват скрипт? научите.

@Midn said:

@SirLimon said:

@Midn said:

так как правильно использоват скрипт? научите.

Будет подробная инструкция. Вместе с выходом новой версии.

Update

-Fix prediction
    -Fix onhit spells

• is there a way to get a re-trial i would love to try this again, maybe get additional feedback.

• HyundaMechHyundaMech Posts: 22
    edited February 2018

@gunite69 said:
    is there a way to get a re-trial i would love to try this again, maybe get additional feedback.

@gunite69 said:
    is there a way to get a re-trial i would love to try this again, maybe get additional feedback.

U can create another account to activate script

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited February 2018

Just purchase this script. Here's feedback:

-I am one of the people that took trial in day one and found it to be terrible. However, the new update fix most of the problem and it work well now, albeit having minor problem.

-The last hit with skill is terrific. Good job!

-It doesn't target siege creep.

-For some reason it keep locking on to range creep that nobody is attacking. That's terrible because that creep is way far into enemy backline and walking to it will get you killed. I guess it because of the "Hit to track" that see the range creep could be killed. However, A last hit means that you only target creep that either you can one shot it, or there are ally creep attacking it. I don't see a point of locking on to range creep that nobody is hitting it. Pleases fix that.

-I don't know if the canceling aa is necessary for the script to be precise, but it look obvious in late game when you stack attack speed. I'd love an option to disable it. (but if it's mandatory then keep it)

-This is optional but is it possible to not force the hero to move to enemy creep if outside of aa range? May be made it an option.

That's all for now. I'll keep testing and giving feedback in the future. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Just test another game and some more feedback:

-So it seems like "Hit to track" doesn't only made you prep attack for range creep that nobody is attacking but also melee as well. I still stand by my point that if you are unable to one shot the creep, you shouldn't target any creep that no ally creep is attacking it. Right now the workaround is to set "Hit to track" to 1, but I would prefer to set it to 2 because I got better result with it.

• @tawannupinw said:
    -For some reason it keep locking on to range creep that nobody is attacking. That's terrible because that creep is way far into enemy backline and walking to it will get you killed. I guess it because of the "Hit to track" that see the range creep could be killed. However, A last hit means that you only target creep that either you can one shot it, or there are ally creep attacking it. I don't see a point of locking on to range creep that nobody is hitting it. Pleases fix that.

Same problem

@tawannupinw said:

-I am one of the people that took trial in day one and found it to be terrible. However, the new update fix most of the problem and it work well now, albeit having minor problem.

-I don't know if the canceling aa is necessary for the script to be precise, but it look obvious in late game when you stack attack speed. I'd love an option to disable it. (but if it's mandatory then keep it)

-This is optional but is it possible to not force the hero to move to enemy creep if outside of aa range? May be made it an option.

That's all for now. I'll keep testing and giving feedback in the future. Keep up the good work!

-So it seems like "Hit to track" doesn't only made you prep attack for range creep that nobody is attacking but also melee as well. I still stand by my point that if you are unable to one shot the creep, you shouldn't target any creep that no ally creep is attacking it. Right now the workaround is to set "Hit to track" to 1, but I would prefer to set it to 2 because I got better result with it.

@birkabon said:

@tawannupinw said:

Same problem

Wait a little more. Another great update is being prepared. In which these problems are taken into account.

There will be profiles for different champions + auto reconfig in the course of the game. For example, in the late game will automatically turn off the preparation for the attack and will perform immediately (as in the SDK). And some more configs.
    It will be easy to set up!

and new features like: spell farm / controllable creep farm / farm mode / will add all type of creeps / monsters
    And it will support for KILLSTEAL with AA. (like cancel AA)

• Hi there

Just purchased the plugin, thank you for all your hard work

1. How do I access the menu?

2. How do I remove the help box that appears at the beginning of every game?

@virus23 said:
    Hi there

Just purchased the plugin, thank you for all your hard work

1. How do I access the menu?

2. How do I remove the help box that appears at the beginning of every game?

It placed in SDK menu (config for this in Ensage settings)
    In script menu exist button for disabling Intro drawings

• I see it enabled but can't find the options for it?

Please help

1.png 4.2M
  • gznstergznster Posts: 202

@virus23 said:
    I see it enabled but can't find the options for it?

Please help

it shud be in another menu, not the old menu

edited February 2018

@virus23 said:
    I see it enabled but can't find the options for it?

Script in other menu

Its "Menu Manager" module. Try disable/enable.
    And try to clear cache ( click '?' in right top corner of ensage then find button 'Clear assembly cache')

Or ask @CORE in Discord

• Thank you @SirLimon! Thumbs up way to go dude. Can you give us best settings and also when the next version release? Keep up the good work we're thankful you're here xD

• @SirLimon said:

@tawannupinw said:

@birkabon said:

@tawannupinw said:

Same problem

Wait a little more. Another great update is being prepared. In which these problems are taken into account.

There will be profiles for different champions + auto reconfig in the course of the game. For example, in the late game will automatically turn off the preparation for the attack and will perform immediately (as in the SDK). And some more configs.
    It will be easy to set up!

and new features like: spell farm / controllable creep farm / farm mode / will add all type of creeps / monsters
    And it will support for KILLSTEAL with AA. (like cancel AA)

Good to hear.

• akurosakuros Posts: 22

Hello lemon, a question, when will the 2.0 come out? , if I buy this version is updated to version 2.0? or do you have to buy that version separately?

@akuros said:
    Hello lemon, a question, when will the 2.0 come out? , if I buy this version is updated to version 2.0? or do you have to buy that version separately?

V2 will released in 1-2 days. I'll prepare update now.
    V2 is update for V1, its 1 script and payed once

• Anyone found best config for sf ? :) :devil:

• akurosakuros Posts: 22

Do you need some more files? , I can not interact with the configuration why?

• DipuDipu Posts: 9

Can you please give a tutorial on how to make the hero perform the different functions in the script?

I'm tired of stupid idiots. Anyone who needs support / new features / fixes. Write PM on the Discord with an username from forum. I perform support from the current moment only for ADEQUATE buyers