Last Hit Rage

Comments

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@SirLimon said:

@bob001 said:
    so... it work sometimes and other time it does not work. also can my keys be default for all heros instead of just one?

@tawannupinw said:
    Feedback with lastest update:

-The FPS issue is fixed for me. However, ticking "Prepare creep under tower" cause massive FPS drop.

-The orbwalker seems to be better, less clunky, but there are still some minor problem:
    1. Sometimes when I walk up to a creep holding farm key it will cancel AA.
    2. Sometimes when I switch from LH mode to Force deny mode, the orbwalker just stop completely. This probelm has been present since V2 but it's not that big of a deal.
    3. Sometimes when I hold Farm key and drag the mouse in one direction, then snap it back to the creep so it will walk up to it, it doesn't go to the creep, but still continue walking in the direction that I drag my mouse earlier, causing it to miss LH.

-Specific hero problem : I believe the script didn't take into account Ursa Fury Swipes. This is a huge deal when playing Ursa because he has low base damage and depends on his E to last hit.

@MinpoJke said:
    The same situation. Works good on sf, but once its just stop working and that is all. All hero lasthit and deny, sf doesn't react on any bind...
    How I can fix it?

EDIT: i saved the profile on sf by Numpad0 and its stoped work. Other heroes didn't save, and works correctly. How can i delete saved SF profile, not in DB, just on my PC

@anonymouse said:
    binded keys doesnt work, it just stopped working.

Ty for feedback. I'll check all issues and fix it fast as possible.

All saved profiles can be founded in Dota folder. Try find *.sjon files. It will be named as Hero name.

Hey thanks for the fix. Played today and it is even better than before. Also thanks for adding Ursa, really great to LH with him now. I will keep testing more hero and report if there's anything you miss.

Another thing is I also agree with what bob001 said. I don't know if you use SDK orbwalker or writing up a new one but if I coud configure the delay, hold radius etc. It would be good.

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

Some1 try it on OD? I cant configure it for this champ. Default options too bad (

• hi,

Im new here. How to buy this?

thanks

• @MinpoJke said:
    Some1 try it on OD? I cant configure it for this champ. Default options too bad (

It's less good on ranged heroes, but still better than SDK.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

I had no time to test the controllable unit last hit until today. Dude It's working brilliant with Visage's familiars. Keep up the good work mate, amazing stuff!

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

latest update broke settings being saved.

• bob001bob001 Posts: 12

-_- no update?

edited March 2018

FPS is dropping when prepare under tower is turned on. FROM 100FPS to 60-50fps

• TpecHyTbTpecHyTb Posts: 12

@ramzesbg said:
    FPS is dropping when prepare under tower is turned on. FROM 100FPS to 60-50fps

Confirm the same issue.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

often losing control of hero, makes hero goes to some weird spot and stands there.

@gznster said:
    often losing control of hero, makes hero goes to some weird spot and stands there.

This too. Happens very randomly.

• gunite69gunite69 Posts: 11

dont worry guys things will be fixed... v1 to v2 was HUGE and v2 was so smooth i never had issues at one stage, some small changes needed to be fixed for heroes like tinker when last hitting (profiles). now v3 has profile and alot of things yes are having issues. but will all be fixed later on :D sit back tight and lets for Sir.

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62

Well alrdy working fine with a lot of heroes. Example Arc Warden is now 10 times better than SDK.
    But i can't set sf to work properly it's fucking pain in the ass.

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@SirLimon I have installed it but I am unable to work with it. Please upload a video about the setup and what all asemblies to use/not to use.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon I have installed it but I am unable to work with it. Please upload a video about the setup and what all asemblies to use/not to use.

You can find all settings in menu (SDK menu).
    By default it works for all heroes.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I'm having trouble getting the profiles to save. I have changed the key to no avail, I've also tried saving the profile with the menu, both opened and closed. Is it possible for you to provide documentation for features and intended use/implementation? (the method of saving a profile, exactly how to adjust the "extra settings" for better performance, etc.)

• gunite69gunite69 Posts: 11

Sir! please fix invoker for LH Rage its not last hitting at all even with 3 orbs..

Also i find that there is too many keys per hero.. and i which key is it that i need to save the profile setting for this particular hero that i'm on.

@lolkhax said:
    I'm having trouble getting the profiles to save. I have changed the key to no avail, I've also tried saving the profile with the menu, both opened and closed. Is it possible for you to provide documentation for features and intended use/implementation? (the method of saving a profile, exactly how to adjust the "extra settings" for better performance, etc.)

@gunite69 said:
    Sir! please fix invoker for LH Rage its not last hitting at all even with 3 orbs..

Also i find that there is too many keys per hero.. and i which key is it that i need to save the profile setting for this particular hero that i'm on.

Wait 1-2 days more. V4 will released with Fix and Docs.

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@SirLimon said:

@lolkhax said:

@gunite69 said:

Wait 1-2 days more. V4 will released with Fix and Docs.

Hey @SirLimon just want to say love the script

@SirLimon - Could you please add Brood's Spawn Spiderlings to spell farming?

@lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon - Could you please add Brood's Spawn Spiderlings to spell farming?

Ok, today will add

edited March 2018

Small Update

• Fixed Invoker Orb DMG
    • Fixed FPD srop with Under Tower Option
    • Fixed Delay after enemy deny creep
    • Added Broodmother Q for spell farm

Now will preparing V4

@SirLimon said:

Small Update

• Fixed Invoker Orb DMG
    • Fixed FPD srop with Under Tower Option
    • Fixed Delay after enemy deny creep
    • Added Broodmother Q for spell farm

Now will preparing V4

Thanks Dude

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

Work with Lone and the bear?

@megagarra said:
    Work with Lone and the bear?

Yes. With multi controllable option.
    Also you can send your bear push automatically

@SirLimon

For using LAST HIT RAGE, do we need to disable orbwalker in SDK? I am unable to work with LASTHIT Rage. If I play with Sniper/drow/any ranged hero the hero is moving next to creep and is trying to hit. Please upload a detailed video of standard settings of Lasthit rage.

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

Ur hero goes to ur mouse. Dоnt point the mouse at the creep, just bring the cursor wherever you would like the hero to go

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

For using LAST HIT RAGE, do we need to disable orbwalker in SDK? I am unable to work with LASTHIT Rage. If I play with Sniper/drow/any ranged hero the hero is moving next to creep and is trying to hit. Please upload a detailed video of standard settings of Lasthit rage.

You should set different keys for LAstHit and SDK orbwalker.
    And place your mouse position at point where you want to send hero while lasthitting.

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

And place your mouse position at point where you want to send hero while lasthitting.

@SirLimon Can you please make a Video with Sniper, upload it and share the link please?

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

@SirLimon Can you please make a Video with Sniper, upload it and share the link please?

Ok, will make it

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

Ok, will make it

@SirLimon Thank you. Waiting for the video :1437lappa:

What settings should i use for bh?

• RedipsRedips Posts: 3

Why does this work for demo and not regular game modes?

@Redips said:
    Why does this work for demo and not regular game modes?

Exactly. That is the reason why I requested @SirLimon for a video. Hope he will help us.

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

Ok, will make it

Does this work on regular game modes? Such as turbo? I got it to work on the demo but i can’t figure out how to make it work for unranked game modes. If it works for unranked game modes, I will purchase.

@Redips said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

Ok, will make it

Does this work on regular game modes? Such as turbo? I got it to work on the demo but i can’t figure out how to make it work for unranked game modes. If it works for unranked game modes, I will purchase.

It works in unranked, ranked and turbo. What would be the point to make a script that only works in demo...

@ramzesbg said:

@Redips said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon

Ok, will make it

It works in unranked, ranked and turbo. What would be the point to make a script that only works in demo...

I was trying to test it in turbo last night and it wouldn’t work. The default key is “x”. When I press x nothing happens. So I switch to demo and press x and my toon walks to the mouse and last hit creeps. Give me a second today I’ll post a video. Not sure why changing game modes would matter. It’s the only assemblies I have enable besides the default sdk. But it works in demo then I switch to unranked and does nothing even though it was just working in demo. So I switched back to demo and started working again.

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

It happens sometimes and reloading scripts thru reload hotkey seems to fix it.

@SirLimon - How's that update coming? 2-4 days turned into 3 weeks

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

How to buy ?

@cac1 said:
    How to buy ?

You should wait until it works as its' supposed to. Hopefully only 3 more weeks.

@SirLimon гайд/обновление когда ожидать? Очень хочется понять, как грамотно настроить скрипт , чтобы он работал на 100% эффективности.

• mariolomariolo Posts: 11

is there a way of "send units to push" instead of "send units to lasthit"?

• drdlledrdlle Posts: 22

Я купил. И как это настроить ?

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@drdlle said:

Как ты купил то ? Если он не продаётся !

@cac1 said:

@drdlle said:

Как ты купил то ? Если он не продаётся !

http://prntscr.com/j6ks8u

Wait 1-2 days, version 4 with doc will be released + new free trial
    Ждите 1-2 дня, верси 4 вместе с документацией будет выпущена + сброшены триалы

@SirLimon said:
    Wait 1-2 days, version 4 with doc will be released + new free trial
    Ждите 1-2 дня, верси 4 вместе с документацией будет выпущена + сброшены триалы

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

How can i reset setting for this ?

Круто , купил. Как настроить не кто не говорит. Инструкции нету.
    Обновы обещанной нету.

ЗА ЧТО , И ДЛЯ ЧЕГО СДЕЛАЛИ ПЛАТНЫЕ СКРИПТЫ ????
    ТУПО РУБИТЬ БАБЛО ??? ЕСЛИ ОНО НЕ СТОИТ ДЕНЕГ.