Last Hit Rage

Comments

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@sivagorn said:
    how to swing last hit like a pro ?and how to make swing faster. sometimes its not last hit well , help me pls.

You can change swing percentage with slider in menu.
    Attack Point - how early it will starts

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

bro i change swing to 0-100 but cant see any different.

@sivagorn said:
    bro i change swing to 0-100 but cant see any different.

AttackPoint should > 0

• @SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:
    auto push mode is auto stop how to enable them for long

You should use different key from SDK orbwalker. LastHit contains own orbwalker. By default you can hold X and run near creeps (with moving mouse)

Auto push mode for creeps/illusions. It will send them to line and lasthit/push
    Its bad idea to send hero with this option.

LastHit contains own orbwalker. Do I need to enable Orbwaler plugin? If I turn it off, Last Hit can't work. Thanks.

@Sunneeeeee said:

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:
    auto push mode is auto stop how to enable them for long

You should use different key from SDK orbwalker. LastHit contains own orbwalker. By default you can hold X and run near creeps (with moving mouse)

Auto push mode for creeps/illusions. It will send them to line and lasthit/push
    Its bad idea to send hero with this option.

LastHit contains own orbwalker. Do I need to enable Orbwaler plugin? If I turn it off, Last Hit can't work. Thanks.

yes. you need turn on sdk orbwalker but disable all active or set different key.

battle fury need to improve , I cant last hit with battle fury.

@sivagorn said:

Will check it.
    With what hero you got broblems?

• I activated the plugin trial but how can i play with it?

@Brix20031317 said:
    I activated the plugin trial but how can i play with it?

Install it from store, reload ensage. Find it in database and enable it

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:

Will check it.

anti mage , slark

@sivagorn said:

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:

Will check it.

anti mage , slark

Ok, i'll check it

last hit will be perfect if no swing enabled. sad I want to blackswing before last hit :(
    someone have good cfg for fast black swing last hit ? plssss

edited June 2018

spam post

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:

Will check it.

anti mage , slark

Ok, i'll check it

edited June 2018

bug! mid-late game when you using auto push mode with your illusion , its cause lag.!

• cykablyat39cykablyat39 Posts: 11
    edited June 2018

idk why but won't use spell farm under tower.
    can you add magnus last hit with his Q spell

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@SirLimon Why is that only I am unable to use this script even after buying it. I have requested you many times to upload a video with all settings. Whenever I use a Ranged hero and use this script the hero moves next to the creep and tries to last hit because of which the opponents hit me and I die :angry:

• planksmithplanksmith Posts: 16
    edited June 2018

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon Why is that only I am unable to use this script even after buying it. I have requested you many times to upload a video with all settings. Whenever I use a Ranged hero and use this script the hero moves next to the creep and tries to last hit because of which the opponents hit me and I die :angry:

I am experiencing the same thing as @Magneto too whenever im using range heroes

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Magneto said:

@planksmith said:

@Magneto said:

You should try deleting the config file

@Magneto said:

@planksmith said:

@Magneto said:

Just read Docs. I think you use wrong features for main hero.

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@planksmith said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon In that case, why don't you post a video with correct settings and guide us.

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon said:

@Magneto said:

@planksmith said:

@Magneto said:

@SirLimon In that case, why don't you post a video with correct settings and guide us.

Video with what? All default settings is Ok, and there are docs for each option in menu.

Version 5.7.1.0

-Added block for attack immune
    -Fix Earth Spirit totem (now no focusable)
    -Fix turn time (sometimes make hit to early)
    -Added Spell Phantom Lancer, Spirit Lance for spell farm

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Core broken, SDK lasthit broken too
    Wait for Ensage Update!

its ensage core is fixed ?

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

hi is it possible to reset the test time? just activate it yesterday that the core did not work

@demonz22 said:
    hi is it possible to reset the test time? just activate it yesterday that the core did not work

Trials Reseted

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@SirLimon said:

@demonz22 said:

Trials Reseted

thanks. I decided to buy it very good script!

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited June 2018

Когда включен замах, появляется риск того, что герой дальнего боя будет разрываться между началом замаха и стрейфом (клинит много раз в секунду).

Разумеется, при таком раскладе атака не будет совершена.

@cs75369 said:
    Когда включен замах, появляется риск того, что герой дальнего боя будет разрываться между началом замаха и стрейфом (клинит много раз в секунду).

Разумеется, при таком раскладе атака не будет совершена.

При замахе он вообще перестает двигаться вроде как.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited June 2018

@SirLimon said:

При замахе он вообще перестает двигаться вроде как.

Так и было до сегодняшнего дня. Теперь персонаж метается между стрейфом и замахом.

@SirLimon Please tell whether these settings ate correct or not?

Whenever I use the script my ranged hero goes to creep to hit from Melee range. Tell me what is the problem.

@Magneto said:
    Whenever I use the script my ranged hero goes to creep to hit from Melee range. Tell me what is the problem.

Try read docs or use default settings if you dont understand how to use custom configs

• Tawer2033Tawer2033 Posts: 3

G Приветствую, как юзать этот скрипт, решил затестить, почитал отзывы, отключил орб стандартный. Но рэйдж не работает, переназначал кнопку - ничего, добивает только в режиме сенд селекшн юнит, а самолично через клавишу не реагирует.

@Tawer2033 said:
    G Приветствую, как юзать этот скрипт, решил затестить, почитал отзывы, отключил орб стандартный. Но рэйдж не работает, переназначал кнопку - ничего, добивает только в режиме сенд селекшн юнит, а самолично через клавишу не реагирует.

Его не нужно выключать. Логично, что если ты орб отключаешь, то он работать не будет.
    Нужно использовать отдельную кнопку, а не выключать его. В остальном можно использовать настройки по умолчанию

Документация есть в меню.

SirLimon , how to disable Last hit tourtorial side bar at the right middle of screen ? , its annoying.

• Tawer2033Tawer2033 Posts: 3

@SirLimon said:

@Tawer2033 said:

Его не нужно выключать. Логично, что если ты орб отключаешь, то он работать не будет.
    Нужно использовать отдельную кнопку, а не выключать его. В остальном можно использовать настройки по умолчанию

Документация есть в меню.

Все круто, достойный результат так и байтит на приобретение, пожалуй, лучшее из того, что я видел и юзал.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited June 2018

nvm reinstall agin.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

1) Иногда кода денаит своих крипов, то не успевает заластхитить. Не успевает атака откатиться. =) Это можно как то тонко настроить ?

2) Как включить замахи ?

@cac1 said:
    1) Иногда кода денаит своих крипов, то не успевает заластхитить. Не успевает атака откатиться. =) Это можно как то тонко настроить ?

2) Как включить замахи ?

Прочитай документацию, там на русском написано про твои вопросы

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@SirLimon said:

@cac1 said:

2) Как включить замахи ?

Как её открыть ? Щас чекаю найти не могу. Сделай пожалуйста пособие на 1 странице или в ПДФ и тоже ссылку на 1й странице.

@cac1 said:

@SirLimon said:

@cac1 said:

2) Как включить замахи ?

Как её открыть ? Щас чекаю найти не могу. Сделай пожалуйста пособие на 1 странице или в ПДФ и тоже ссылку на 1й странице.

Кликай LastHit в правой части экрана, там будет менюшка и документация

• sbulfosbulfo Posts: 7

i wanted to try it but can't find how to download, where can i?

@sbulfo said:

https://www.ensage.io/database#223

• sbulfosbulfo Posts: 7

@SirLimon said:

@sbulfo said:

https://www.ensage.io/database#223

ty

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited June 2018

can u add ta refraction also for harass ? what i meant was split.

@Ayush said:
    can u add ta refraction also for harass ? what i meant was split.

Ok, will add this in next updaste

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

Can I get a reset ?
    Also .. maybe a small guide on how it works? when I tried it I didn't have a clue what I was doing since I'm new :1437lappa:

@Socks said:
    Can I get a reset ?
    Also .. maybe a small guide on how it works? when I tried it I didn't have a clue what I was doing since I'm new :1437lappa:

Trial reseted.
    You can read all docs ingame. Just click on "Lasthit" at right screen side.