Last Hit Rage

Comments

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

en orb manager is on and when is et quas/wex while move, your last hit rage doesnt consider the the exort damage on attack before itself, it becomes too late when he attcks and shift to exort, causing miss/deny of laat hit please add exort damage calculation while moving in quas/wex too

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

Prepare under tower is very broken. It was working fine before but I noticed that now it doesn't prepare the creep it just hits it randomly and I almost never last hit it even if there are no other creeps attacking and it's just the tower.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

@ramzesbg said:
    Prepare under tower is very broken. It was working fine before but I noticed that now it doesn't prepare the creep it just hits it randomly and I almost never last hit it even if there are no other creeps attacking and it's just the tower.

if you're right, it's not working properly anymore

• trialxd2trialxd2 Posts: 3
    edited July 2018

Improvements would be;

You have a key for last hit, what about a key for pushing & spell last hitting?

C>LH
    V>Push LH
    S>Spell LH

That way I can just disable SDK orbwalker instead of using it to push with V, I mean I know you can go into menu and enable it or click it in mini menu but you have to turn it on and off constantly, sometimes you wanna push for a minute or two sometimes you don't, very situational, don't wanna be standing in lane turning it on and off constantly, push farm really needs its own key.

Also a key for spells last hit would be a massive improvement to this script, again its situational, don't always want it on and don't wanna be caught in lane messing around with it.

Would make this so much better

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

Do you use some hotkeys manualy? For me 2 another hotkeys equal death. I dont have any free keys, and i think 1 click its not so hard to do

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited July 2018

SirLimon в ядре что за настройки ? Стало хуже работать на первый взгляд, например в ласт хите не точно расчитывает добивание и у крипа остаётся ~5 хп. Это редко, чаще такая ситуация - я играю клоком и бегаю значит им вокруг крипов зажав кнопку фрама и бывают моменты когда он не успевает развернутся и добить крипа ! =) Можно как то это улучшить ? Что бы он на долю секунды притормаживал когда надо добить и разворачивался или что то в этом роде. Замахи у меня если что не включены.

ЗЫ Так же пропало меню с описанием настроек.
    ЗЫ2 С дефолтными настройками стало норм добивать.

edited July 2018

del

edited July 2018

del

• trialxd2trialxd2 Posts: 3

@MinpoJke said:
    Do you use some hotkeys manualy? For me 2 another hotkeys equal death. I dont have any free keys, and i think 1 click its not so hard to do

Not following what you mean?.
    Yes well it saves turning everything on and off every 2minutes so no, it's not 1click.

I want to replace sdk completely not just last hitting but pushing also

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

This means that it is difficult for me to find 2 more free hotkeys. I use not only scripts, but I also press the buttons myself

• SocksSocks Posts: 47
    edited July 2018

@MinpoJke said:
    This means that it is difficult for me to find 2 more free hotkeys. I use not only scripts, but I also press the buttons myself

So don't use it? I'm sure he can leave it the way it is and add 2 keys for us that want the option

Can you please fix prepare under tower. It is completely broken... this is one of the most important features in laning phase.

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Can you guys please suggest settings for this script. Does it depend on hero? What should be the numbers for backswing, turn rate, etc... Ty xD

@ralph_repato said:
    Can you guys please suggest settings for this script. Does it depend on hero? What should be the numbers for backswing, turn rate, etc... Ty xD

+1. I can't adjust the swing

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Pls suggestion

Also last hit highest priority is broken too. It seems after that FPS update it’s been broken and very often instead of last hitting it’s denying creeps. Please look in to these issues ASAP. Prepare under tower and last hit priority are very important!

@ramzesbg said:
    Also last hit highest priority is broken too. It seems after that FPS update it’s been broken and very often instead of last hitting it’s denying creeps. Please look in to these issues ASAP. Prepare under tower and last hit priority are very important!

Worked better with the lag

Limon if you add the laggy version n the push key also I'll buy it in an instant xd

• blueybluey Posts: 12

Hi, the rage core file is too big. without this i can finish the assembiles update in 10 seconds, with this i have to take more than one minutes to do this. once i disconnected from the game, i cannot reconnect to use ensage with all assembiles ready. can you make it smaller or release a standalone version of last hit rage which is used to work fine for me.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Been using this for quite some time now, what settings do you suggest while attacking on orbwalk mode? I tested with a dummy target and i get more dps when i just stand still and hit rather than orb walking, i know orb walk should do better, but i dont what seems to be the best settings to get it right.

@anonymouse said:
    Been using this for quite some time now, what settings do you suggest while attacking on orbwalk mode? I tested with a dummy target and i get more dps when i just stand still and hit rather than orb walking, i know orb walk should do better, but i dont what seems to be the best settings to get it right.

It is not working properly at the moment. A lot of the functions are broken. We need to wait for @SirLimon to take a look at this and fix it and then you can play around with the settings.

• AlexLAlexL Posts: 13

I was thinking to buy this one, but probably I should wait while it gets fixed

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

@AlexL said:

me to

@AlexL said:

@Armedia said:

@AlexL said:

me to

Assuming you both used it before - What do you guys think about a push key?. Pushing while prioritizing last hitting of course, without clicking it on and off constantly

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

What's wrong with it? Works great for me.

@badbreath said:
    What's wrong with it? Works great for me.

Prepare under tower and last hit priority are broken.

I’m kinda getting upset now. What is happening SirLimon. Have you forgotten about this assembly? You stopped replying to this thread and we have no info on what is the progress on fixing these bugs. It’s a paid script after all.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@ramzesbg said:
    I’m kinda getting upset now. What is happening SirLimon. Have you forgotten about this assembly? You stopped replying to this thread and we have no info on what is the progress on fixing these bugs. It’s a paid script after all.

All reply that SDK better. and I think all wait for o9k.Lasthit. So i think no need updates.
    Priory and prepare under tower will be fixed in last update today.

@SirLimon said:

@ramzesbg said:

All reply that SDK better. and I think all wait for o9k.Lasthit. So i think no need updates.
    Priory and prepare under tower will be fixed in last update today.

Thank you for the info SirLimon. And no, default sdk last hit is not better than your. Your’s is working very good and when you fix the prepare under tower and priority it’s gonna be pefect. With your lasthit, I get around 3k points on average in last hit trainer mode and with sdk I get like 2k - 2,3k at most.

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

So when script gets broken by update you wont fix it?

@adjjhad said:

Main feature should work properly all time. I mean i dont add new features because negative feedbacks more than positive. So i think i cant do better last hit

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

Main feature should work properly all time. I mean i dont add new features because negative feedbacks more than positive. So i think i cant do better last hit

??? So it is discouraging for you? Bcs as much as I can say I love this script. It does what i want to do really well. This script on sf+baio+beaware = unbeatable in divine mmr. The haters will always be the loudest and most annoying ppl. Thats just the way it is (probably bcs they are not the smartest ppl)

But its your decision; i will continue to support you (WR Rage looks sick ;-) )
    But i would be sad if the assembly just gets abandoned

@adjjhad said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

??? So it is discouraging for you? Bcs as much as I can say I love this script. It does what i want to do really well. This script on sf+baio+beaware = unbeatable in divine mmr. The haters will always be the loudest and most annoying ppl. Thats just the way it is (probably bcs they are not the smartest ppl)

Maybe my English is a bit bad for an accurate explanation.

Dont worry. I never stop support my script and improve exist features if possible. I just want to revise the functionality of my scripts. And will add some separated features in new scripts.
    In plans only 4 scripts more. AIO for all heroes (broodmother is first and already done) / Jungle farmer (for main hero) / Rage EYE (vision and strategy control) / Rage Evader. Then i think i stop creating new scripts.

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

Dont worry. I never stop support my script and improve exist features if possible. I just want to revise the functionality of my scripts. And will add some separated features in new scripts.
    In plans only 4 scripts more. AIO for all heroes (broodmother is first and already done) / Jungle farmer (for main hero) / Rage EYE (vision and strategy control) / Rage Evader. Then i think i stop creating new scripts.

Now that's more like it! And I do hope that prep under tower and priority get's fixed until then. I enjoy ur lasthit script so much, especially after you added Rage core it is very accurate at last hitting.

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

Now that's more like it! And I do hope that prep under tower and priority get's fixed until then. I enjoy ur lasthit script so much, especially after you added Rage core it is very accurate at last hitting.

Now i working with this problems. Fix Priory toggler done. Under tower in process.
    And already done some improvements (better lasthitting arounf +10%)

When i complete testing i will push update.

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51

@SirLimon can you please reset my trial for last hit rage? I activated it with normal sdk orbwalker last hit the first time i tried it so did not really get the full performance as i was new to scripting in dota 2. Would really appreciate it thank you. Looking forward to buy

@death1213 said:
    @SirLimon can you please reset my trial for last hit rage? I activated it with normal sdk orbwalker last hit the first time i tried it so did not really get the full performance as i was new to scripting in dota 2. Would really appreciate it thank you. Looking forward to buy

After update will be cleared

@adjjhad said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

Oh i forgot to ask. What's wrong with WR?

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85
    edited July 2018

I using last hit rage so long and its best script ever.

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:

Oh i forgot to ask. What's wrong with WR?

Nogthing is wrong; its just awesome

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

@SirLimon - can I please get a reset to try it ? I had a problem with ranged heroes like SF, it use to go near creep for last hit.

@NightFox said:
    @SirLimon - can I please get a reset to try it ? I had a problem with ranged heroes like SF, it use to go near creep for last hit.

@SirLimon said:

@death1213 said:

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

i cant find your Last Hit Rage

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@likemork said:

i cant find your Last Hit Rage

because it's not hero , it's utility

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

Oh i see thx

@SirLimon said:

@death1213 said:

which update ?

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190
    edited July 2018

help configure this script correctly for arc warden. Take a screenshot of the settings. I have a very bad last hit

Very much I ask help. At the moment I can not play with him at all.

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

@madapollon said:
    help configure this script correctly for arc warden. Take a screenshot of the settings. I have a very bad last hit

Very much I ask help. At the moment I can not play with him at all.

How to achieve with the help of this script last hit at the level of players divine?

• BlueBeardBlueBeard Posts: 17
    edited July 2018

/del

@SirLimon was there an update already? need to trial one more day before buying bro

@death1213 said:
    @SirLimon was there an update already? need to trial one more day before buying bro

Yes updated. But need 1 day more to test/make docs
    After i will anonce update and clear trials