Last Hit Rage

Comments

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

ReLaunch

Last Hit now updated for Rage Core and got many new features and improvements (read first post)

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Скрипт перестал загружаться.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@cs75369 said:
    Скрипт перестал загружаться.

Rage Core Должен быть установлен.

edited July 2018

@NeeDforKill said:

Rage Core Должен быть установлен.

Спасибо!

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

It no longer shows me to which key my last hit is bound. Is this intended or ?

@ramzesbg said:
    It no longer shows me to which key my last hit is bound. Is this intended or ?

Look at Rage Core -> Orbwalker tab

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited July 2018

I get lag when I press the last hit key in a real game .you could review it

@jeanvs80 said:

All time (under tower or not)?
    With what hero?

edited July 2018

@SirLimon said:

@jeanvs80 said:

With what hero?

all the time, as soon as I press the key it is lagged a lot, sometimes it is not lagged when there are no enemies around me,
    that did not happen to me before the update

@jeanvs80 said:

@SirLimon said:

@jeanvs80 said:

With what hero?

all the time, as soon as I press the key it is lagged a lot, sometimes it is not lagged when there are no enemies around me , that did not happen to me before the update

@jeanvs80 said:

@jeanvs80 said:

@SirLimon said:

@jeanvs80 said:

With what hero?

all the time, as soon as I press the key it is lagged a lot, sometimes it is not lagged when there are no enemies around me , that did not happen to me before the update

Ok, i will fix it. Currently many features added. So performance may drop down.

• FkNiggersFkNiggers Posts: 11
    edited July 2018

This script stopped working and showing up for me today, been working since before :C
    Edit: Fixed by downloading RageCore, but it lags when I hold down button to last hit

@FkNiggers said:
    This script stopped working and showing up for me today, been working since before :C
    Edit: Fixed by downloading RageCore, but it lags when I hold down button to last hit

Please send me output from console (when you got laggs)
    Also you can set tickrate to 10 or 50 in RageCore -> Orbwalking

Во время нажатия клавиши ласт-хита фпс дропается аж со ~105 до 40...

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I've changed the Tick-Rate from 10 to 20, from 20 to 40 and from 40 to 50 - lowest FPS I had was 13, I'm normally bangin' round on 110-121FPS (I've capped it to 121 in the steam launch options), previous to the update sometimes it would drop to 85 when shit was getting real (team fighting with assembly combos and all sorts of texture drawings, etc.)

• script doesnt work now

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

resets to test new update? once its fixed if its not working? ^^. sdk is okay but it sucks on my champ qq

FPS drop update pushed.
    But it may dont help with 100%.
    Working on performance update.

Accuracy improved a lot! Before I was getting 2000-2300 points in last hit training with SF and other ranged heroes. Now with a few tweaks I got 3100 points on one try and 2800 average on the rest with average accuracy 72-80%. Amazing work!

Performance patch pushed for Rage Core

Please check FPS (who got problems before) and report

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37
    edited July 2018

Hey guys, after the update lasthit rage isnt showing up on my menu anymore. Is it broken? I tried reinstalling and reloading but nothing at all.

Edit: I realised rage core isnt installed. Will do so now.

Still lagging very much. Dropping from 100fps to 25-30fps.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ramzesbg said:
    Still lagging very much. Dropping from 100fps to 25-30fps.

Look in Rage Core -> Orbwalker -> Put some delays for Move, Attack.

edited July 2018

this is worth buying now, that small fps drop couldn't care, I'll be buying it now.
    you done well, loving it now. couldn't care less about performance on fps, so long as last hitting stays as good

Now fps problem should be fixed. Without reducing any last hit effectiveness

What is tickrate? lower the better or?

@Socks said:

Its delay between scan for lasthit activity.
    Lower = better but may cause FPS drop

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

@SirLimon said:

@Socks said:

Its delay between scan for lasthit activity.
    Lower = better but may cause FPS drop

use default settings is good right ?

@SirLimon said:
    Now fps problem should be fixed. Without reducing any last hit effectiveness

It seems to be working fine now. No major FPS drops so far. Nice work!

minor fps drop version seemed to last hit better, missing some easy ones now, tried turning everything to lowest, what got changed?

@Socks said:
    minor fps drop version seemed to last hit better, missing some easy ones now, tried turning everything to lowest, what got changed?

by minor u mean from 100fps to 25fps .. yeah that was minor lol :D. For me it's still doing 3k+ points in lasthit training mode compared to 2,2k before.

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

by minor u mean from 100fps to 25fps .. yeah that was minor lol :D. For me it's still doing 3k+ points in lasthit training mode compared to 2,2k before.

XD was really minor for me, didn't miss one creep before :1437lappa:

@Socks said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

On ranged heroes I set attack point to -3 or -2 and on mele I either set it to 0 or +1. Tick rate in rage core is at 0. Try these settings.

edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

On ranged heroes I set attack point to -3 or -2 and on mele I either set it to 0 or +1. Tick rate in rage core is at 0. Try these settings.

tick rate cant go lower than 5 in rage core? at least I cant put it lower than 5

whats your backswing at? mines 0

@Socks said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Socks said:

tick rate cant go lower than 5 in rage core? at least I cant put it lower than 5

whats your backswing at? mines 0

Mine is at 50 but I don't use any backswing since my health treshold is set to 0. Never used it .. always gives me bad results.

• is it become not working?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172
    edited July 2018

Is there a setting we can use so that druid and his bear can last hit? Right now if I try either the druid goes right next to the creeps or the bear stays right next to druid depending on where I put my mouse. Also to make the bear last hit at the same time as druid.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

not work =(

@cac1 said:
    not work =(

Maybe you dont install Rage Core?

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@SirLimon said:

@cac1 said:
    not work =(

Works. But why is it necessary ? What did not suit the previous version ?

@cac1 said:

@SirLimon said:

@cac1 said:
    not work =(

Works. But why is it necessary ? What did not suit the previous version ?

Many users want new orbwalker, so i release Rage Core

• ikhaledikhaled Posts: 13

sry im kinda new here but what is exactly orbwalker and what does it do ?

how to fix the attack delay for example im trying to farm with clinkz but as u know he is kinda slow whne it comes to last hit is there na option to make him attack the creeps earlier ? it says attack point but i see no difference how cna i make clinkz to last hit at 30% of creep hp insted of 10% for example . also im facing a problem where it wont deny creep it will only last hit i've tried to play with the options but nothing changed at all plz help .

• cant AA when i use BAIO AIO Huskar

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@dengrui0423 said:
    cant AA when i use BAIO AIO Huskar

Make sure the combo key in BAIO isn't the same as the orbwalk key in RageCore. I had the same issue when I tried to use o9k.aio with it earlier.

plz some1 help me before rage core my last hit / deny timing was perfect now i dont know whats wrong with it the last hit sometimes miss and 1 out of 10 times my hero will deny creep i checked everything i know but i couldn't fix it is there a guide or a tutorial about rage core or anything could help ?

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

@ikhaled said:
    plz some1 help me before rage core my last hit / deny timing was perfect now i dont know whats wrong with it the last hit sometimes miss and 1 out of 10 times my hero will deny creep i checked everything i know but i couldn't fix it is there a guide or a tutorial about rage core or anything could help ?

me too after installed rage core , my last hit not perfect

@ikhaled said:

@sivagorn said:

@ikhaled said:

me too after installed rage core , my last hit not perfect

Just random. You should use same configs as before

• @Vacant said:

@dengrui0423 said:
    cant AA when i use BAIO AIO Huskar

Make sure the combo key in BAIO isn't the same as the orbwalk key in RageCore. I had the same issue when I tried to use o9k.aio with it earlier.

problem solved THX buddy,but it definitely is a situation and maybe SirLimon could handle it.

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27
    edited July 2018

The script no longer works. My hero runs near the creeps. The enemy hit me then. (hero is Sniper). The hero makes no Distance of creeps.