Comments

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51

aww ok i will wait!!

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51

@SirLimon what's in new update :P

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@SirLimon said:

@death1213 said:
    @SirLimon was there an update already? need to trial one more day before buying bro

Yes updated. But need 1 day more to test/make docs
    After i will anonce update and clear trials

So prepare under tower and priority are fixed now?

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

How to solve the following problem: I direct eidolons to push and last hit, but when they multiply that part of eidolons does not do anything.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@madapollon said:
    How to solve the following problem: I direct eidolons to push and last hit, but when they multiply that part of eidolons does not do anything.

Will fix it in next update

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited July 2018

Кто нибудь научите - как настроить чтобы герой начал делать ложные замахи с целью потом добить крипа ? И где информация по новым настройкам ?

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

can be done for controlled units - eidolons and others the following:

Not allocating them each time automatically farm and last hit?

@madapollon said:

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

can be done for controlled units - eidolons and others the following:

Not allocating them each time automatically farm and last hit?

You can make a function so that when a number of heroes controlled units are running away

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@SirLimon said:

@adjjhad said:
    So when script gets broken by update you wont fix it?

Main feature should work properly all time. I mean i dont add new features because negative feedbacks more than positive. So i think i cant do better last hit

Bro dont get disappointed by the salty/negative feedback thats just the way it is, the negative feedbacks are mainly because ppl are jealous of others and cant purchase your scripts due to one or many reasons at first even i used to flame you remember ? but later around i admired u and loved your scripts

edited July 2018

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

When is that, next year? Because these 2 features haven’t been working for a month now and all we hear is soon ot next patch.

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

@SirLimon - the assembly stopped working after 1 game, how can I re-install or fix it ?

• PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 51

@SirLimon, Привет, хотел спросить, как сбросить настройки на Defolt, а то по накрутил криво работает:) Заранее огромное спасибо!!!

@NightFox said:
    @SirLimon - the assembly stopped working after 1 game, how can I re-install or fix it ?

Try delete script and configs in ensage folder

@PtzMax said:
    @SirLimon, Привет, хотел спросить, как сбросить настройки на Defolt, а то по накрутил криво работает:) Заранее огромное спасибо!!!

Удали папку с конфигами в папке Ensage (папка будет называться как скрипт)

• @SirLimon said:

@death1213 said:
    @SirLimon was there an update already? need to trial one more day before buying bro

bro been almost a week now, would really love to test the script out again before buying.

@death1213 said:

@SirLimon said:

@death1213 said:

bro been almost a week now, would really love to test the script out again before buying.

Don’t worry bro, it’s been more than a month now that we are waiting for a fix and update. So if I were you. I wouldn’t be in a hurry to buy this script in it’s current state.

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47

@ramzesbg said:

Don’t worry bro, it’s been more than a month now that we are waiting for a fix and update. So if I were you. I wouldn’t be in a hurry to buy this script in it’s current state.

Do you know script for LH better? Maybe SDK better? Lol

@MinpoJke said:

@ramzesbg said:

Do you know script for LH better? Maybe SDK better? Lol

No, for me this is still more accurate than SDK. But 2 main features are not working properly (the ones I mentioned above) and it has been ages since they have been broken and still no fix or update. It seems like an abandoned project.

SirLimon has a problem - auto unaggro while harras - this function does not work - creeps are aggro. Only pressing the unaggro key helps.

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

Do you have reset the trails?

• Hi guys
    Im not able to download the trial..

What to do??

Update

Trials cleared

-Little fix with Under Tower
    -Small fixes
    -Added panic run away with auto lh groups while enemy hero nearby
    -Added auto regroup for auto lh groups (for example enigma and brood creeps spawns)

@SirLimon said:

Update

Trials cleared

-Small fixes
    -Added auto regroup for auto lh groups (for example enigma and brood creeps spawns)

Under Tower works better now thanks. Will test in more games and give feedback.

edited August 2018

Замахи как настроить ??? =) Пропускаю некоротых крипов из-за того что герой долго разворачивается - клок, тимбер.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

sometime hero not last hit it's stand still or walk like fool ?

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

@ramzesbg said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

Trials cleared

-Small fixes

Under Tower works better now thanks. Will test in more games and give feedback.

i'm played mk and its not work good , its still fool hit and cant last hit.

Не успевает добивать тупо из-за того что бегает и в нужный момент как правило находится боком к крипу или спиной - SirLimin гайд по замахам плс. Нужно чтобы он на определённом уровне хп крипа останавливался начинал делать ложные замахи, а не бегал вокруг да около.

@sivagorn said:
    sometime hero not last hit it's stand still or walk like fool ?

++ misses a lot of denies this way.

Tested the update all fine - but there is a problem:
    Creeps on the line kill Dominator creep when it remains ranged creep it takes all the damage and does not go away.

edited August 2018

You can do it so that you do not have to press the button every time - send selected unit - was it sent by default to all the units except the hero to push?

Also, together with other scripts, the button "send selected unit" stops working. For example AIO o9k. When pressed, nothing happens.

@madapollon said:
    You can do it so that you do not have to press the button every time - send selected unit - was it sent by default to all the units except the hero to push?

Will check it and will add new feature for auto send creeps

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@SirLimon
    Would it be possible to add a toggle feature for the multi-unit last hitting sync?
    E.G. - Often I'll be last hitting in the lane while my dominated/enchanted creep is preparing to stack the jungle, it would be nice to be able to toggle "multi-unit-sync" on and off, to avoid missing the stack.

• error in description "OD ord"

@lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon
    Would it be possible to add a toggle feature for the multi-unit last hitting sync?
    E.G. - Often I'll be last hitting in the lane while my dominated/enchanted creep is preparing to stack the jungle, it would be nice to be able to toggle "multi-unit-sync" on and off, to avoid missing the stack.

Will look at this.

@Tehnoscorpion said:

error in description "OD ord"

Will fix it

Good News for all haters!

O9K Lasthit released. So use o9k solution and stop blame my script!

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38

Please add Huskar,Viper,Drow,and Enchantress's OnHit spell for harras.

And even if I turn off 'Use OnHit spells', OD will still use the OnHit spell for lasthit. I want it to be harras only with OnHit spell.

@si_ji said:
    Please add Huskar,Viper,Drow,and Enchantress's OnHit spell for harras.

And even if I turn off 'Use OnHit spells', OD will still use the OnHit spell for lasthit. I want it to be harras only with OnHit spell.

Ok, will check it and fix in 24 hours

Storm does not use 1 skill for the last hit

Update

-Now can miss creep but really more accurate against enemy in real game
    -Fixed OnHit disabling
    -Fixed OnHit harras
    -Added viper/huscar/drow and other to harras with OnHit
    -Increased random functionality to improve scrore in real games
    -Small fixes

there is a problem with the script - when I'm next to the enemy tower and last git creeps - my hero starts to beat the enemy and takes damage from the tower. Can you make that in the radius of attack of the tower the hero does not use harras?

@madapollon said:
    there is a problem with the script - when I'm next to the enemy tower and last git creeps - my hero starts to beat the enemy and takes damage from the tower. Can you make that in the radius of attack of the tower the hero does not use harras?

Ok, will fix it

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

Ok, will fix it

Please check auto unaggro creeps and towers. Maybe I misbehaved - but now it works badly.

Can I make automatic unaggro creeps and towers always, and not just by pressing a key? Such a function was in ZAIO.

@madapollon said:

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

Ok, will fix it

Please check auto unaggro creeps and towers. Maybe I misbehaved - but now it works badly.

Can I make automatic unaggro creeps and towers always, and not just by pressing a key? Such a function was in ZAIO.

Wait for next verson.

Seems to be working much better now after the update. Let's hope it stays this way :devil: . Still much more accurate than the other 2 Lasthits out there.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@SirLimon said:

@madapollon said:

Ok, will fix it

thanks bro, will always support u,bro and one more thing in push fuction like can u set the delay ( i think theres a bit more delay than req) between attcks less when attck speed high ?, and also when i hold farm key it does not orbwalk on neutrals

• How safe is it right now to use? Will I get banned if I use this in ranked matches? If it's safe I am ready to buy it!

@cyberinferno said:
    How safe is it right now to use? Will I get banned if I use this in ranked matches? If it's safe I am ready to buy it!

Been using this since it's released and Ensage overall since like Oct 2017. Still no ban. I think zoom hack is not safe to use at this moment. The rest of the scripts should be fine. But keep this in mind that there is always a chance to get banned while cheating.

• @ramzesbg said:

@cyberinferno said:
    How safe is it right now to use? Will I get banned if I use this in ranked matches? If it's safe I am ready to buy it!

Been using this since it's released and Ensage overall since like Oct 2017. Still no ban. I think zoom hack is not safe to use at this moment. The rest of the scripts should be fine. But keep this in mind that there is always a chance to get banned while cheating.

Thanks. I want to use only Last Hit script. Nothing else!

• For some reason Last Hit Rage isn't working!

• Dolche11Dolche11 Posts: 24

@SirLimon а на какую кнопку ластхит по умолчанию? В RageCore X?

@Dolche11 said:
    @SirLimon а на какую кнопку ластхит по умолчанию? В RageCore X?

Да, в Rage Core -> Orbwalker -> Lasthit key