Last Hit Rage

Comments

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@MinpoJke said:
    It works perfect now. Realy great. Thanks for your hard work.
    Tested in 5 games on monkey, windranger, dazzle, looks awesome.
    But script eats my fps to 60 from 110))

@Ayush said:

@MinpoJke said:

there are performance issue errors also on my prompt

Yes, there is more calculations.
    Little later i will do some performance improvements. Also i will add Tick Rate option for manual configuration performance

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@SirLimon said:

@MinpoJke said:

@Ayush said:

@MinpoJke said:

there are performance issue errors also on my prompt

Yes, there is more calculations.
    Little later i will do some performance improvements. Also i will add Tick Rate option for manual configuration performance

thanks bro, and also like if there are 2 creeps with last-hittable hp, once it last hits the first creep, it does not respond in time for the other creep( even though it can be last hittable)

• sounds like you got a new customer ! Thanks SirLimon, have been waiting on the update

• @thebigk said:
    sounds like you got a new customer ! Thanks SirLimon, have been waiting on the update

Hes banned for stealing Code

edited November 2018

@adjjhad said:

@thebigk said:
    sounds like you got a new customer ! Thanks SirLimon, have been waiting on the update

Hes banned for stealing Code

Really? the new admin believes that several clients are more than the developer.
    for stealing banned only one of my free script dude

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited November 2018

Ok, well... if your scripts will dead, how i can recieve my money back?
    Or you will be support ur script on your website ragescripts.pro?

@MinpoJke said:
    Ok, well... if your scripts will dead, how i can recieve my money back?
    Or you will be support ur script on your website ragescripts.pro?

I think i will share my scripts latter, just for own use. And you can manually install it

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited November 2018

Thank you, sir. Sad to listen about ban good developer because half of this forum are haters

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96
    edited November 2018

Sir Limon has never been banned, so I don't know who spreads these false rumors.

He received several warnings by the staff due to pushing broken updates, which made his paid assemblies unusable since they didn't even compile anymore. Instead of fixing it, he went afk and was threatening the staff and the Ensage project itself by declaring "war". After several days he fixed at least the compilation errors and said that it was just one-click of work, which revealed his "I dont care" work-attitude .

Then he continuously insults customers who bought his assemblies, instead of taking care of the reports.
    No matter if people are right or wrong, this doesn't give a developer the right to act out like this.
    This behavior is not acceptable in any service company, and so don't we tolerate it.

Furthermore, he created a new assembly, which steals from several other Ensage assemblies; and we're not talking about copying a function here, but just taking whole features 1:1 into his own project, without even making an effort to disguise that.

After telling him the consequences of his behavior: no new sales of his assemblies for one month, he finally rage-quitted and wanted us to ban his account. He said that he is done with Ensage and hates the "cancer Ensage community". So I really don't understand why he just re-appears now. He was also never banned from this community, but just demoted.

Also don't forget that he deleted all of his assemblies from his repositories, so that none of his customers can re-download and use them for the time being, which is basically a scam to any of you.
    His assemblies are not lost, don't worry. As following the rules of paid assemblies: if the dev doesn't want to take care of them anymore, the assemblies will be published available to all of you. So we're not relying on his "generous" offer.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Okay what we will do. I got news from Sir and he really want comeback. To comeback ofc he will need accept the rules. I think he deserves a second chance. About scripts we will talk too.So quality of his scripts will better, we will talk about that with Sir to make better and proper testing, to not broke assemblies by updates(i mean not update script with fix something and give new 10 bugs) and we have tester team, what test every paid assemblie. I think about less updates but alot better quality.
    All messages you wrote were read. They will be taken into account.

Thread will be unlocked when situation fully solved.If you have questions please come to our Ensage discord.

Update

-Rework Health Prediction
    -Now used RageCore orbwalker
    -Optimization
    -Rework AutoGroup controller

• После обновления неправильно работает скрипт. У меня мощный компьютер. Лицензионный виндовс 10. Сделайте что то с этой проблемой или подскажите как исправить ситуацию. С уважением к вам и вашему бизнесу. Покупатель.

After the update, the script does not work correctly. I have a powerful computer. Licensed Windows 10. Do something with this problem or tell me how to fix the situation. Regards to you and your business. Customer.

@JasterColl said:
    После обновления неправильно работает скрипт. У меня мощный компьютер. Лицензионный виндовс 10. Сделайте что то с этой проблемой или подскажите как исправить ситуацию. С уважением к вам и вашему бизнесу. Покупатель.

After the update, the script does not work correctly. I have a powerful computer. Licensed Windows 10. Do something with this problem or tell me how to fix the situation. Regards to you and your business. Customer.

Что бы что-то исправить нужно больше информации, описание, видео, хотя бы скриншоты.

-Fixed delay with cast spells

• @NeeDforKill said:

@JasterColl said:
    После обновления неправильно работает скрипт. У меня мощный компьютер. Лицензионный виндовс 10. Сделайте что то с этой проблемой или подскажите как исправить ситуацию. С уважением к вам и вашему бизнесу. Покупатель.

Что бы что-то исправить нужно больше информации, описание, видео, хотя бы скриншоты.

Напрямую связался с разработчиком.

• Welcome back SirLimon, gonna test and let you know!

• Hello! You can reset the test time, thanks!

• Hey Limon, I'm having trouble using your last hit. I turned last hit on, but my hero would just attack regularly. Why is this?

• hide1hide1 Posts: 16

And on which button the activation simply does not have a hotkey section

@hide1 said:
    And on which button the activation simply does not have a hotkey section

Hotkey here:
    RageCore -> Orbwalker

• Какие настройки нужно прописать для арка? спасибо за ответ. Платный скрипт.

• pingupingu Posts: 14

dont understand how use , can u reset for i try again ?

@revolinsk said:
    Какие настройки нужно прописать для арка? спасибо за ответ. Платный скрипт.

По умолчанию плохо работает?

@pingu said:
    dont understand how use , can u reset for i try again ?

RageCore -> Orbwalker
    There is key for lasthit

• @SirLimon said:

@revolinsk said:

Да, на старте ужасно работает. Хуже некуда. На других персонажах - адекватно.

@revolinsk said:

@SirLimon said:

@revolinsk said:

Проверю

• revolinskrevolinsk Posts: 6
    edited February 2019

@SirLimon said:

@revolinsk said:

@SirLimon said:

@revolinsk said:

Проверю

Спасибо за отклик. Просьба сообщить как прошли тесты. Вдруг где-то косяк с моей стороны

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

SirLimon можешь добавить автодобитие союзников под думом, вайпер страйком, гелем, клинком квапы, Shadow Word - варлока. На ту же кнопку чтобы работало которой крипов фармишь.

@cac1 said:
    SirLimon можешь добавить автодобитие союзников под думом, вайпер страйком, гелем, клинком квапы, Shadow Word - варлока. На ту же кнопку чтобы работало которой крипов фармишь.

Сделаю

• Получилось проверить арка?

@revolinsk said:
    Получилось проверить арка?

Я сообщу, пока занимался проверкой другого скрипта. Завтра отпишусь

Update

-Added Kunkka passive to deny
    -Improved Ally Hero Deny
    -Fix Arc Warden lasthitting

• Каких 100% подерживает героев?

• @HyundaMech said:
    Auto unaggro while harassing doesn’t work

I didn't know that it was meant to be auto? Looks you can only bind it to a key.

Auto-un-agro would be insane if it worked.

• @genjiakp said:
    Is there someway to set the tickrate back to zero, my slider only goes to back down to 1 pretty hard to go any lower lol

what is the "tick rate"??? what does it DO?

@ForNewerth said:

@genjiakp said:
    Is there someway to set the tickrate back to zero, my slider only goes to back down to 1 pretty hard to go any lower lol

what is the "tick rate"??? what does it DO?

less is better

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Можно сделать функцию, чтоб в "HP Bar marker" показывался урон сразу от ЛД и его медведя даже без выделения последнего? Заранее спасибо.

• Sir Limon is it possible to make the "un-agro" automatic?

• @ForNewerth said:
    Sir Limon is it possible to make the "un-agro" automatic?

Yes please

@ForNewerth said:

@chesternoob said:

@ForNewerth said:

Yes please

Will add with next update

• @SirLimon said:

Will add with next update

You are doing god's work.

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

Does this lasthitting and denying on 2 different meepos? or will meepos go for the same lasthit?

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31

how is the recent updates of this plugin vs o9k farm?

• I feel like the timing is not quite correct on Death Prophet.
    Sometimes, the creep will display killable (red) but holding down the farm key won't attack it until it takes slightly more damage. Sometimes happens with Necrophos too.

Also, even though I have "last hit priority", sometimes it will try to squeeze in a deny when there isn't enough time and misses out on a last hit.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Sincerely

Your biggest fan.

• dyn582dyn582 Posts: 1

Hi, I just purchased lasthit rage, but the menu is not showing up. I have both LasthitRage and RageCore checked, and other assembly menus are loading fine.

Can you help me please?

@dyn582 said:
    Hi, I just purchased lasthit rage, but the menu is not showing up. I have both LasthitRage and RageCore checked, and other assembly menus are loading fine.

Can you help me please?

Because you probably Disabled New SDK menu in ENsage.SDK -> Plugins

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

Can you reset my test?

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

Script dont work, i use the key no agressive, and he dont lasthit. This is my 24 hours test day. Maybe u can help my, and make a screenshot how the settings most be?

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

Has this script been abandoned?

• No.
    It works and Sir Limon commented that the next version will include auto de-agro.