Last Hit Rage

Comments

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

@ForNewerth said:
    No.
    It works and Sir Limon commented that the next version will include auto de-agro.

When? the O9k and divine updates happen every week, this is premium

I think Sir Limon should do the same.

• EvenioEvenio Posts: 17

What should i set the lasthit tick to? does it do anything?

• ForNewerthForNewerth Posts: 43

@Evenio said:

It is a bit like the refresh rate that the program uses to analyse data.

Lower is better but SOME people experience performance issues.

@ForNewerth said:

@Evenio said:

It is a bit like the refresh rate that the program uses to analyse data.

Lower is better but SOME people experience performance issues.

Thanks for the tip! :)

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

Script dont work, i use the key no agressive, and he dont lasthit. This is my 24 hours test day. Maybe u can help my, and make a screenshot how the settings most be?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Armedia said:
    Script dont work, i use the key no agressive, and he dont lasthit. This is my 24 hours test day. Maybe u can help my, and make a screenshot how the settings most be?

Check if you installed Rage.Core
    Settings in Rage.Core and Lasthit Rage

add secure distance to agro key

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

@NeeDforKill said:

@Armedia said:

Check if you installed Rage.Core
    Settings in Rage.Core and Lasthit Rage

cant anymore, have no more trial.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

Update

-New alternative health prediction mode (can be enabled in menu)
    This mode may be better in some cases
    -Auto deagro

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@SirLimon said:

Update

-New alternative health prediction mode (can be enabled in menu)
    This mode may be better in some cases
    -Auto deagro

Thank You

some ideas

1) add minimum distance to agro ( add the adjustable distance to start search a creep) the hero is range it does not seem to approach and attack

2) add minimum distances to approach creep ( good for range heroes do not get close to creep)

3) add timing for adjustment if needed

Update

-Fix new prediction mode
    -Auto switch between modes (of any unavailable)

• w5517230w5517230 Posts: 6

i can not user this script

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@w5517230 said:
    i can not user this script

Not very helpful... why are you unable to "user this script"?

@w5517230 said:

check if it Enabled in Ensage.SDK -> Plugins

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

No more trial? I haven't had one before and I don't see an option on the sale page- just to buy it for $15. Would like to see how it performs if possible.

@TheSnowman said:
    No more trial? I haven't had one before and I don't see an option on the sale page- just to buy it for $15. Would like to see how it performs if possible.

Trials cleared
    Now you can got 1 day more

• sadneccsadnecc Posts: 7

how to set , i buy this , but don't know how to set

• LH Panel Deny Not working!!

@chocoberer said:
    LH Panel Deny Not working!!

Its different modes.
    In menu - for manual controller, panel for auto controller.

• ForNewerthForNewerth Posts: 43

Sir
    Sorry I don't understand.
    What is manual controller and what is auto controller?

@ForNewerth said:
    Sir

Left one where you draw red lines is for AUTO PUSH

@ForNewerth said:
    Sir

When you hold lasthit key = manual controoller. All setting for this in menu and panel with header "LH"
    Auto mode is in second panel (where AUTO PUSH)
    If you select some units and press AUTO PUSH -> this units will ruun to lane and auto lasthit/push

• ffffffameffffffame Posts: 5

now not work? i buy this and use this in game but not show Assemblies

@ffffffame said:

Rage Core installed?

• ffffffameffffffame Posts: 5

@SirLimon said:

@ffffffame said:

Rage Core installed?

no

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@ffffffame said:

@SirLimon said:

@ffffffame said:

Rage Core installed?

no

You need to install Rage.Core.

Been awhile since I purchased this and i'm quite pleased with it! FPS drop is minimal and it seems to work farily well! Only problem i sometimes i encounter where it stops doing anything and doesn't deny or last hit and my hero just sort of ''locks up'' and is standing there. But is easily fixed with re-pressing the key :)

• please reset my trial I tried to use it and couldnt for some BUG and i wasted my 24 hours trial and didnt test it out

• hotatchanhhotatchanh Posts: 17

I just bought this assembly because O9K Farm doesnt has skill farm. I suggest SirLimon to improve this script because this script last hit miss a lot. Everyone can take trial and see what it can do. Skill farm still great but normal attack is slow. Enemy easy to deny your creep because ranged attack always to after enemy denied it.

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

@hotatchanh said:
    I just bought this assembly because O9K Farm doesnt has skill farm. I suggest SirLimon to improve this script because this script last hit miss a lot. Everyone can take trial and see what it can do. Skill farm still great but normal attack is slow. Enemy easy to deny your creep because ranged attack always to after enemy denied it.

I agree...I bought LastHitRage and use O9K farm mostly if it's not skill farm

• SystemIOSystemIO Posts: 1

I have to agree, the last hit attack is often to early which makes a last hit missed which is completely against what this script aims to do.

• PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 51

SirLimon, извиняюсь что на русском, хотел спросить можете ли вы сделать несколько режимов для отдельной атаки, типа на кнопку "Space" добивание крипов, а на "X" денай крипов для саппартов. Что-то типа такого, думаю было бы очень удобно. Заранее спасибо!

edited July 2019

@SirLimon should atleast response us because your script is not work as expected. @NeeDforKill Can i know the time user have to wait until paid script dev give response or support when their script is broken ?
    i have report this issue since June 22 and now July 16 all users still not receive any update or response from SirLimon

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62
    edited July 2019

@hotatchanh said:
    @SirLimon should atleast response us because your script is not work as expected. @NeeDforKill Can i know the time user have to wait until paid script dev give response or support when their script is broken ?
    i have report this issue since June 22 and now July 16 all users still not receive any update or response from SirLimon

Well for me it works perfectly , i can trash almost 90% of players on mid with this last hit scrpit , what seems to be a problem for you?

What's your ping mate ? Fps ?

@SirLimon can you just explain me how tick rate option works ? :) I know it's something bout ping , but can i get more detailed answer ? :)

@Zlotvor92 said:

@hotatchanh said:

Well for me it works perfectly , i can trash almost 90% of players on mid with this last hit scrpit , what seems to be a problem for you?

nope its not work with many users above as u can see. Late last hit, always miss creep. Only last hit with skill still good.

@Zlotvor92 said:

@hotatchanh said:

fps about 35, ping under 50

@hotatchanh said:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@hotatchanh said:

fps about 35, ping under 50

Well no offence , but how can it work for me and not working for you ? I ll record 1 gameplay real game first 5 min with sf and you ll see that it's working.

The only thing you could fuck up is Last hit tick rate and based on your ping and fps last hit tick rate should be around 1300 and another one around 55.

And if that is not helping try to uninstal script and instal it again.

@Zlotvor92 said:

@hotatchanh said:

I sometimes feel it doesn't work as well as 09kfarms in terms of actually getting the last hits, seems more prominent in the early lane stages. I'm only mentioning it cos I have an alright rig and fairly regular/steady ping of 35 with 120-80 FPS, FPS dips at later stages of the game as you'd expect. I haven't removed and added the assembly yet but I am also interested in watching your replay in a game.

Lasthit Rage and o9k.farm will always show different results. One of them always will farm better, and there is not work like " i pay money, make it like o9k.farm", that's different devs, different formulas = so one of them will be always performs better.
    I checked my self 1 days ago, Lasthit Rage works fine, better than SDK lasthit

@NeeDforKill said:
    Lasthit Rage and o9k.farm will always show different results. One of them always will farm better, and there is not work like " i pay money, make it like o9k.farm", that's different devs, different formulas = so one of them will be always performs better.
    I checked my self 1 days ago, Lasthit Rage works fine, better than SDK lasthit

but its pretty bad, i farm from lv1 to lv6 missed almost creep. While my enemy lv9 i just lv6.
    Well if i'm not compare with O9K then LastHitRage should work property instead of just missing and missing. Can i know your setting of LastHit Rage ?

@lolkhax said:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@hotatchanh said:

I sometimes feel it doesn't work as well as 09kfarms in terms of actually getting the last hits, seems more prominent in the early lane stages. I'm only mentioning it cos I have an alright rig and fairly regular/steady ping of 35 with 120-80 FPS, FPS dips at later stages of the game as you'd expect. I haven't removed and added the assembly yet but I am also interested in watching your replay in a game.

Why you have so high fps. I only got 35fps with these scripts, any suggestions to improve fps ?

my laptop specs :
    i7 7700HQ - Ram 16Gb - GTX 1070, Dota2 installed on SSD drive( PCIE NVMe)

edited July 2019

@hotatchanh said:
    my laptop specs :

you have good specs, i have 8700k 5.1ghz rtx 2070 have 150-300 fps for sure.

If you have only ENabled scripts what on screenshot, it's fine. You can try disable LasthitRage and Rage.Core, after check for fps.

@NeeDforKill said:

@hotatchanh said:
    my laptop specs :

If you have only ENabled scripts what on screenshot, it's fine. You can try disable LasthitRage and Rage.Core, after check for fps.

i dont know why but fps is really low. I'm sad about this. Last time i only have O9K collection but still lower than 60 fps :(

@hotatchanh said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@hotatchanh said:
    my laptop specs :

i dont know why but fps is really low. I'm sad about this. Last time i only have O9K collection but still lower than 60 fps :(

it can be if your hardware overheat, like cpu trottling, so you will have really low fps. Ensage very like cpu frequency

@hotatchanh said:
    my laptop specs :

My rig isn't as powerful as that but is clean and bloat-free - I'm kind of surprised at the performance you're experiencing compared to me, quite strange considering. As far as assemblies used, everything above what you can see here are just hero assemblies I enable as I play the hero.