Last Hit Rage

Comments

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

We can't set the value to late or early to last hit?

• ihatevimihatevim Posts: 19

can you add a check for undying's zombies because i could give less of a shit whether or not they can be last hit and when you're trying to track 900 entities it sort of lags up the game

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62
    edited July 2019

Well i felt problem after last core update , kinda fucking up last hits.. Missing a lot of creeps due to late attack etc etc

EDIT: Problems gone when i did whole clean instal of ensage.

• luke1005luke1005 Posts: 5

hows this perform vs o9k?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@luke1005 said:
    hows this perform vs o9k?

Seems it is different for everyone you'll have to sus it out.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

i gave up on rage assemblies the dev says i'll fix this assembly after i fix other assembly and when asked about thatg other assembly he says he is working on some other assembly right now and eventually never fixes them.

i bought 3 of his assemblies and they are all not maintained properly and have some bug or the other which makes them not function properly and have intense FPS issues. Pretty amateur coding.

I have been asking him to fix his invoker assembly dynamic combo since over 2 or 3 months, yet he still has not even touched it.

i have stopped using his assemblies and moved on due the fact that the dev is too lazy to fix his own stuff.

• luke1005luke1005 Posts: 5

ahh alright

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

i'll support this assembly when the creator steps up and fixes it. Very unprofessional.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited July 2019

@Ayush said:
    i gave up on rage assemblies the dev says i'll fix this assembly after i fix other assembly and when asked about thatg other assembly he says he is working on some other assembly right now and eventually never fixes them.

i bought 3 of his assemblies and they are all not maintained properly and have some bug or the other which makes them not function properly and have intense FPS issues. Pretty amateur coding.

I have been asking him to fix his invoker assembly dynamic combo since over 2 or 3 months, yet he still has not even touched it.

i have stopped using his assemblies and moved on due the fact that the dev is too lazy to fix his own stuff.

i wrote him yesterday. He said working on fix, but can't tell correct date.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@NeeDforKill said:

@Ayush said:

Lmao, literally the same exact response given as the one that customers who’ve purchased said assemblies have been given for months. I don’t understand why his ban was even lifted in the first place and why his assemblies are STILL in the shop.....new users who are clueless will still purchase with the author not taking responsibility whatsoever. Don’t know if management is friends with him or what the deal is, but this should honestly be unacceptable. The only communication we’re getting from him is through a “middleman” and not him himself. Ridiculous, job well done fellas.

edited July 2019

@Jet said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Ayush said:

Lmao, literally the same exact response given as the one that customers who’ve purchased said assemblies have been given for months. I don’t understand why his ban was even lifted in the first place and why his assemblies are STILL in the shop.....new users who are clueless will still purchase with the author not taking responsibility whatsoever. Don’t know if management is friends with him or what the deal is, but this should honestly be unacceptable. The only communication we’re getting from him is through a “middleman” and not him himself. Ridiculous, job well done fellas.

he said, update will be end of the month. Let's see, after that date, if he will not update, there will be actions.
    About "been given for months" that's not true. There some bugs, other one works good, like techies, invoker fully work, expect of Custom Combos, what is total shit(cos for Custom Combos you can use free Invoker) - about that he said, he was waiting for fix from Admin, but after talk with him yesterday, he said will fix that on end of this month.
    About disable possibility to Purchase for users who not have it - till fixed, that's good idea. But i not know if that possible, without disable scripts for all users, who have bought it.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

Update
    -Update timings
    -Fix orbwalker
    -New fast config panel
    -Some settings removed from menu and moved to fast config panel

@SirLimon said:
    Update
    -Update timings
    -Fix orbwalker
    -New fast config panel
    -Some settings removed from menu and moved to fast config panel

Thanks for the update

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

can you look at pudge? If you select spells he starts hooking? lol, it would be nice if you could combo rot to get a last hit that wasn't possible

• PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 51

Здравствуйте, хотел узнать почему lasthit очень часто пропускает крипов на многих героях, например как виндренджер, arcwarden и т.д., раньше ластих работал лучше, он пытался предугадать удар и добивал очень часто. Да, если урон начинает превышать более 70 урона, то уже более менее успевает добивать, помогите пожалуйста. Возможно у меня сбилось что-то или некорректно работает?! Заранее спасибо!

@thebigk said:
    can you look at pudge? If you select spells he starts hooking? lol, it would be nice if you could combo rot to get a last hit that wasn't possible

You can disable hook in script menu (spell farm tab).
    In next update will add root farm

@PtzMax said:
    Здравствуйте, хотел узнать почему lasthit очень часто пропускает крипов на многих героях, например как виндренджер, arcwarden и т.д., раньше ластих работал лучше, он пытался предугадать удар и добивал очень часто. Да, если урон начинает превышать более 70 урона, то уже более менее успевает добивать, помогите пожалуйста. Возможно у меня сбилось что-то или некорректно работает?! Заранее спасибо!

Это случилось после последнего обновления?
    В последнем обновлении были обновлены тайминги. Они стали точнее. Можно сбросить настройки скрипта.
    Для этого удалите папку с названием LastHitRage в папке с Ensage\Config\game

• boppelboppel Posts: 12

spells doesnt work?
    jus had a match with necro and it never used Q to kill any creep

@boppel said:
    spells doesnt work?
    jus had a match with necro and it never used Q to kill any creep

not all spells supported.

@SirLimon

Could you please add a function to the auto-farming section of the assembly that uses the units to auto-attack the wave, as well as keeping the option for farming waves?

With the lasthit tickrate settings, lower the tickrate the greater delay / higher tickrate less delay?

• Sorry but Can this Assembly set Illusion and Creep as Farmer???

@totice50 said:
    Sorry but Can this Assembly set Illusion and Creep as Farmer???

Yes, there is auto push/farm feature.
    You need select any unit, press button at AutoPush panel. Then selected unnits will start auto farm closest line

• Tks for your answer. Other question,
    1. how to cancer AutoPush mode. Yesterday a played Chen, with Lasthit Rage and O9K Combo (Have Unit controll). When I press combo key (When Autopush), Creep can't Farm, can't Hero Attack
    2. How to Auto Jungle Farm?

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

can you please reset my trial? Ill like to give it a shot

• hi @SirLimon can you please reset my trial i wanted to test it again if how this script is good now thanks

• Здрасте, хотел спросить что за "Test Mode"? Или эт просто кнопка, ничего не изменяющая ?! Заранее спасибо.

• hi, I bought the last hit rage. but when player's creep uses the auto push, it doesn't use its' skill, for example, harpy stormcrafter's lightning skill. can you please add creeps' skills to one hit spells feature?

• im new here but im willing to spend for a script. how to download and install guys? please help me

• nametod1enametod1e Posts: 13
    edited September 2019

My tab last hit rage and rage core does not open

• reset trial please, I want to test it again.

• Hi can you reset trial? I purchase a lot of assemblies and would like to try this again vs O9K

• akurosakuros Posts: 22
    edited October 2019

god job, missing the creep counter as it was before

@akuros said:
    god job, missing the creep counter as it was before

Now i working onn update. Will add creep counter

• Not sure If this can be refunded but this isnt any better than o9k free farmer. save ur $$

• 我想只要需要开哪些功能 我购买以后好像不工作,最后一击
    I think as long as I need to open what functions, I don't seem to work after I buy them. The last hit

• @SirLimon how much this script? i cant paid assemblies this - last hit rage

• spell farm on zeus' 'q' is not working for me. only works with zeus 'w' which is terrible.
    something not quite right.

@ForNewerth said:
    spell farm on zeus' 'q' is not working for me. only works with zeus 'w' which is terrible.

Will check it today

• @SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:
    spell farm on zeus' 'q' is not working for me. only works with zeus 'w' which is terrible.

Will check it today

You are doing God's work sir.

@ForNewerth said:

@SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:

Will check it today

Now calculation should work properly.
    Q spell still doesn't work (i will work on update now).
    Soon script receive huge update. Please wait.

• @SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:

@SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:

Will check it today

Now calculation should work properly.
    Q spell still doesn't work (i will work on update now).
    Soon script receive huge update. Please wait.

We love all your hard work.
    Huge thanks.

• thanks for the update. will wait for zeus Q. such a good work

• @waltzation said:
    thanks for the update. will wait for zeus Q. such a good work

I really miss farming with Zeus' Q

• Hello Sir
    Any chance you can update this soon? I really need Zeus Q farm again.
    Many thanks

@ForNewerth said:
    Hello Sir
    Many thanks

Update will be coomplete in 1-2 days more.

• @SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:
    Hello Sir
    Many thanks

I commend you! Zeus be with you.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@SirLimon said:

@ForNewerth said:
    Hello Sir
    Many thanks

Update will be pushed after support wake up an reply me. They just ignore me

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@SirLimon said:
    Update will be pushed after support wake up an reply me. They just ignore me

What is the problem? Who is responsible for support ?

• any news?

• download link HS were i can download it ?