Last Hit Rage

Comments

• @ramzesbg said:
    I've had it. I was defending this script for a very long time now but this is the end. It's completely broken now after the last update. It denies instead of lasthitting, it harrases instead of lasthitting. Sometimes just standing there watching the creeps when it can lasthit them. I'm moving on to O9k Farm which is so much better and accurate atm and it's free. Shame I spent my money on this script and all we get in return from the developer is soon fix soon fix soon fix and every fix brakes the script even more... GL HF

Disable those features as of now then. Did you have the prioritize last hits enabled? I've had that issue a lot too until I enabled the prioritize. As of now, I just disable deny and harass because knowing o9k being free and not updated due to limon publishing the paid script, leaving o9k the free one. Trust me, the money's worth is pretty nice.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@josiejosie said:

@ramzesbg said:
    I've had it. I was defending this script for a very long time now but this is the end. It's completely broken now after the last update. It denies instead of lasthitting, it harrases instead of lasthitting. Sometimes just standing there watching the creeps when it can lasthit them. I'm moving on to O9k Farm which is so much better and accurate atm and it's free. Shame I spent my money on this script and all we get in return from the developer is soon fix soon fix soon fix and every fix brakes the script even more... GL HF

Disable those features as of now then. Did you have the prioritize last hits enabled? I've had that issue a lot too until I enabled the prioritize. As of now, I just disable deny and harass because knowing o9k being free and not updated due to limon publishing the paid script, leaving o9k the free one. Trust me, the money's worth is pretty nice.

Disable deny. Are u kidding me? What the fuck is wrong with you. If I disable the deny option on rage lasthit what is the point of having it at all...

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Guys. There some problems in Core and in Script itself. We already testing new version.What will be pushed in few days.
    Sorry for this long wait. There was big problem to catch this error.

P.S As you can see all devs doing own cores and making it in diff ways. Sir reworking his core to get better compatibility and functions with his other scripts and ofc it will give you better functionality.

• considering getting this one, but not sure with all the recent posts

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@thebigk said:
    considering getting this one, but not sure with all the recent posts

wait till update.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

It hasn't been working for a long long time, i went back to ensage sdk.

• Sirlimon. hope u can fix this soon please

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

Update

-Added some bugs
    -Added more critical bugs
    -New UI design
    -Reworked Auto Mode
    -New Mark Killable && Hp bar drawings (with any on hit effect)
    -New AA stoper (double check)
    -Some another bugs added
    -Reworked priory for lasthit/deny/harras
    -Removed spell farm. Will return later with lane clear mode

Now its more farm priory, stay at the same point and lasthit.

• blueybluey Posts: 12

Hi, Can we have the last hit optimize under tower back? looks like it is on as default, it will miss lots of lasthit if there are friend creeps under tower. Hope we can turn it off, or make a check for friend creeps

• new update makes my game lag like crazy due to the stupid last hit particle effects everywhere. Please let us turn it off as most of us play with zoom hack and can't see last hits now also.

• zookotzookot Posts: 12

After the update, Lasthit began to lag terribly, the drawdown from FPS 38 to FPS 3. Please correct

• @zookot 说道:

After the update, Lasthit began to lag terribly, the drawdown from FPS 38 to FPS 3. Please correct

same question

• yes, memmory drops....

• Jeez find some testers... Year has passed and your scripts still buggy as hell

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited November 2018

Genuinely losing hope - needs fixing asap. Goes from bad to worse.

• 2bit2bit Posts: 1

I don't normally complain - but come on. I get scripts can have bugs but this is something that should've been picked up - wow the lag is so fucking bad!! And what's worse the resolution to change the Attack Point is way to large for such a small box, I can never change it just 1 or 2 points, its more like 7. Very disappointed on this paid script.

You can disable drawings in the menu LastHit -> Drawings , this helped a bit for me.

• Можно цвет надписей посочнее сделать, поярче?

• death1213death1213 Posts: 51
    edited November 2018

-Added some bugs
    -Some another bugs added

I hope you're not serious LOLOLLOL

dont add bugs, fix them pls!! :(

• @death1213 said:
    -Added some bugs
    -Some another bugs added

I hope you're not serious LOLOLLOL

dont add bugs, fix them pls!! :(

no no no no no, its norm only for this i use this script

• I guess I will hold off, I use ODK farm, but it makes a ton of mistakes imo and misses. I honestly last hit better without it

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

I'm not sure why people even buy this guy's scripts. They are buggy and broken. He doesn't care about his customers. I might sound rude but that's the truth.

• crscrs Posts: 24

Let me tell u something, this script is working now ! For all of you, NEVER change attack point, you have to leave it 0 !

• 补刀还是不稳定啊兄弟

@crs said:
    Let me tell u something, this script is working now ! For all of you, NEVER change attack point, you have to leave it 0 !

:D nice joke...

• dang still waiting on this one
    lol

• hopefully u can fix this sir. it was sure damn good before.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Раньше нормально работало. Щас ппц .... не может рассчитать хп крипа чтобы ударить точно. Приоритет ласт хита где ?

@cac1 said:
    Раньше нормально работало. Щас ппц .... не может рассчитать хп крипа чтобы ударить точно. Приоритет ласт хита где ?

Да забейте уже на етот говноскрипт и полъзуйте O9K как все норм люди делают. Я уже давно забъIл про денъги которъIе заплатил за етот скрипт и удалил его. Просто знайте на будущее не покупатъ скриптъI у лимона и все ..

• Fix it and take my money?

@thebigk said:
    Fix it and take my money?

@waltzation said:
    hopefully u can fix this sir. it was sure damn good before.

Wait for 7.20 patch. I will release update

• One of the best developers on here, unlike another greedy guy who likes to charge extra for a small jump update. I know you got a lot of hate sirlimon but you have worked hard and have helped keep this community alive.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@manunit92 said:
    One of the best developers on here, unlike another greedy guy who likes to charge extra for a small jump update. I know you got a lot of hate sirlimon but you have worked hard and have helped keep this community alive.

+1

• tao95059tao95059 Posts: 21
    edited November 2018

hey sir, how can i let the illusion last hit automatically without pressing the hot key

• @SirLimon said:

@thebigk said:
    Fix it and take my money?

@waltzation said:
    hopefully u can fix this sir. it was sure damn good before.

Wait for 7.20 patch. I will release update

Thanks for the reply! Guess ill wait for the good stuff!!

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited November 2018

Сделайте ласт-хит с учётом новой пассивки Геомансера, пожалуйста (если что, там чистый урон).
    В том числе и на клонах.
    Заранее спасибо.

@cs75369 said:
    Сделайте ласт-хит с учётом новой пассивки Геомансера, пожалуйста (если что, там чистый урон).
    В том числе и на клонах.
    Заранее спасибо.

Геомансер это мипо?

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

@SirLimon said:
    Геомансер это мипо?

Да.

Reworked

Soon will be update docs it RageScripts.pro

Also report any bugs and leave feedbacks

• xaNexaNe Posts: 35

Uffffya

• works awesome

• How it works under towers?

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

It doesn't work for me after the update

@mcYD said:
    It doesn't work for me after the update

Some more info?

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

Holding the key is not effective

@mcYD said:
    Holding the key is not effective

Rage Core installed?
    Check hotkey in RageCore menu

• @sirLimon what is rageseries ? sorry my bad english I'm chinese :sisi3:

@markxiaoan said:
    @sirLimon what is rageseries ? sorry my bad english I'm chinese :sisi3:

Soon i will post about it

• We are waiting for Update :)

• MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 47
    edited November 2018

It works perfect now. Realy great. Thanks for your hard work.
    Tested in 5 games on monkey, windranger, dazzle, looks awesome.
    But script eats my fps to 60 from 110))

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@MinpoJke said:
    It works perfect now. Realy great. Thanks for your hard work.
    Tested in 5 games on monkey, windranger, dazzle, looks awesome.
    But script eats my fps to 60 from 110))

there are performance issue errors also on my prompt