hi. it has some bug when harras on. please check it, thX

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@bluey said:
    hi. it has some bug when harras on. please check it, thX

Already know this bug. Working, soon update

• SocksSocks Posts: 47
    edited June 2018

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon Why is that only I am unable to use this script even after buying it. I have requested you many times to upload a video with all settings. Whenever I use a Ranged hero and use this script the hero moves next to the creep and tries to last hit because of which the opponents hit me and I die :angry:

I'm also getting this, I'm guessing its not how its supposed to work?

It last hits well, minus it going right upto minion with a ranged champ, why wasnt it made like a orbwalker? improved version of the current inbuilt one? ^^

Also what do the keys do? not noticing anything when pressing them, agro unagro and main

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

Bro please make a option for disable tourtorial sidebar in game please , sometimes wrong clicked and its show up and im dead LOL

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62

@Socks said:

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon Why is that only I am unable to use this script even after buying it. I have requested you many times to upload a video with all settings. Whenever I use a Ranged hero and use this script the hero moves next to the creep and tries to last hit because of which the opponents hit me and I die :angry:

It last hits well, minus it going right upto minion with a ranged champ, why wasnt it made like a orbwalker? improved version of the current inbuilt one? ^^

Also what do the keys do? not noticing anything when pressing them, agro unagro and main

Dude how come that your hero comes to creep wave ? It's autopush option , just use standard press X and then let the script do your job.
    For now this script works perfectly on sf , invoker , tinker , every single game i have like 50-70 cs on mid.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:
    can u add ta refraction also for harass ? what i meant was split.

Ok, will add this in next updaste

done ?

edited June 2018

@Zlotvor92 said:

@Socks said:

@Magneto said:

Dude how come that your hero comes to creep wave ? It's autopush option , just use standard press X and then let the script do your job.
    For now this script works perfectly on sf , invoker , tinker , every single game i have like 50-70 cs on mid.

What option is standard exactly?

The 3 keys available none of them did anything that I noticed ' would need a reset to check again '

If it works as you say then I'd consider buying

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62

@Socks said:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@Socks said:

@Magneto said:

The 3 keys available none of them did anything that I noticed ' would need a reset to check again '

X/B/N if hope you dont have anything else binded your hotkeys on that letters.
    B is awesome to pull creep wave to you if you struggle to last hit. When creep is on about 30% - 40% press B and creep wave will come to you if you are close enough to agroo them.
    Then make sure that you dont use autopush group. Cos that's what it makes your hero to stand next to creepwave and autofarm, so you basicly dont need even to watch that group that you set to autofarm.

All you need is to press FARM key,and i think it's an X when you load script first time. Select last hit only and denies, and compare it with various settings.Try to decrease attack point or increase it.

Hope this would help. :)

Have a nice day

@Socks said:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@Socks said:

@Magneto said:

Check your SDK orbwalker. Maybe it disabled?

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

can u add templar assassin's ult for farm? when creep > x auto use ult for lane clear

@SirLimon Could I get a reset to try configure this to see if it works for me?

@boyxd said:
    can u add templar assassin's ult for farm? when creep > x auto use ult for lane clear

Ok, in next update

@Socks said:
    @SirLimon Could I get a reset to try configure this to see if it works for me?

Trial reseted

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

Need to fix last hit not working after every single update. I always need to delete last hit rage to work again.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited June 2018

Даже после активации "Last hit is most priory" герой продолжает весьма часто жертвовать добиваниями ради денаев.

И еще: будет ли поддержка Лон Друида?

@cs75369 said:
    Даже после активации "Last hit is most priory" герой продолжает весьма часто жертвовать добиваниями ради денаев.

И еще: будет ли поддержка Лон Друида?

Было бы здорово увидеть небольшую запись. Возможно пойму в чем проблема.

Что конкретно нужно для друида?

edited June 2018

@SirLimon said:

В каком-то скрипте, кажется sdk, была поддержка ласт-хита саммонами, но она была весьма кривая и вызывала сильнейшие лаги.
    Имеется ли тут возможность околоидеально синхронизировать удар ЛД и его саммона?

А насчет добивания: даже когда лайн пустой, герой денаит своего крипа даже в ситуации, когда после этого попросту не успеет нанести удар по вражескому даже с учетом настройки.

@cs75369 said:

@SirLimon said:

В каком-то скрипте, кажется sdk, была поддержка ласт-хита саммонами, но она была весьма кривая и вызывала сильнейшие лаги.
    Имеется ли тут возможность околоидеально синхронизировать удар ЛД и его саммона?

А насчет добивания: даже когда лайн пустой, герой денаит своего крипа даже в ситуации, когда после этого попросту не успеет нанести удар по вражескому даже с учетом настройки.

Функция управления группой уже есть.

Нужно видео. Сам с таким я не сталкивался.

edited June 2018

@SirLimon said:

Возможно ли сделать по хоткею?

Или "HP Bar marker", учитывающий дмг сразу от двоих?

@cs75369 said:

@SirLimon said:

Возможно ли сделать по хоткею?

Или "HP Bar marker", учитывающий дмг сразу от двоих?

Выбираешь себя и медведя. Зажимаешь стандартную кнопку для добивания и все.

• ronald952ronald952 Posts: 15

It's not doing anything when i press x. Not farming at all. The agro and de agro works though

@ronald952 said:
    It's not doing anything when i press x. Not farming at all. The agro and de agro works though

You using trial? hope to get a reset on this again soon, was close to buyingXD

@Socks said:

@ronald952 said:

Lol how many resets u need man , almost 10 were over

edited June 2018

@Ayush said:

@Socks said:

@ronald952 said:

Lol how many resets u need man , almost 10 were over

Well I don't get to play all the time so I barely get to use them, 1 day isn't alot to test a script is it?

League scripts the trials are alot longer xd

Only one I bought so far is auto usage, didn't even have to test it, anything auto using items is worth it =)

What is '10were over' don't understand?

• JeveesJevees Posts: 12

Возможно ли добавить опцию отключения орбволка под курсор мышки при ластхите ? Или выставить расстояние орбволка для ренж героев, чтобы не подходил ближе этого расстояния. Например как это сделано в скрипте Divine.SkywrathMage ?

@Jevees said:
    Возможно ли добавить опцию отключения орбволка под курсор мышки при ластхите ? Или выставить расстояние орбволка для ренж героев, чтобы не подходил ближе этого расстояния. Например как это сделано в скрипте Divine.SkywrathMage ?

Могу сделать.
    Но зачем это? Это же не комбо, там просто бегаешь мышкой вокруг крипов, он сам выделяет цель.

• JeveesJevees Posts: 12
    edited July 2018

@SirLimon said:

@Jevees said:

Могу сделать.
    Но зачем это? Это же не комбо, там просто бегаешь мышкой вокруг крипов, он сам выделяет цель.

На случай если снова mouse spoofing сломается и на реплее будет видно, что крипы добиваются без участия мышки )))
    Если добавите, куплю с удовольствием ассембл.

@Jevees said:

@SirLimon said:

@Jevees said:

Могу сделать.

На случай если снова mouse spoofing сломается и на реплее будет видно, что крипы добиваются без участия мышки )))
    Если добавите, куплю с удовольствием ассембл.

Жди следующей версии. Она уже в разработке, в ней добавлю.

• Hi buddy. Could you please check, why Q on brood mother is not working for last hitting and also razes on SF. No matter how many creeps I set it to last hit, even if I set it to 1 creep, still no razes are used, ever...

Cannot harass enemy. Stutters like crazy.

edited July 2018

please fix stutter in harass
    and also last hit does not take overload damage into consideration for storm

Can i get a reset please. It wasn't working when i last tried it.
    Thanks

@Ayush said:
    please fix stutter in harass
    and also last hit does not take overload damage into consideration for storm

It will be fixed soon (wait for Rage Core in compiler chanel)
    And will add Storm passive

edited July 2018

remove helper(tutorial) sidebar ingame pls or make it enable/disable.

@sivagorn said:

In next version this menu will be disposed

Refund

Hello
    I tried the trial for this script a week ago and it wasn't functioning. I bought the script today few minutes ago and it still isn't functioning. Nothing happens when i press the "Main key".

I have made the decision that I will raise my MMR by watching guides and practice instead of using bots to have an advantage.

Could I please get $15 refund for this.

Thank you

@SirLimon said:

@sivagorn said:

In next version this menu will be disposed

thanks you bro ,

and also > @ronald952 said:

Refund

Hello
    I tried the trial for this script a week ago and it wasn't functioning. I bought the script today few minutes ago and it still isn't functioning. Nothing happens when i press the "Main key".

I have made the decision that I will raise my MMR by watching guides and practice instead of using bots to have an advantage.

Could I please get $15 refund for this.

Thank you

Bro once try to check again properly, this is the best last hitting script there ever was, you can litrally trash 4k players with sf etc heros in mid ez last hits , only problem is it stutters in harass mode

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited July 2018
    1. I've played with ursa, and the hero doesn't use his first spell to lasthitear.
    2. When it is marked depush, sometimes by denying, the last hit fails
  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

Could you add an option where we can deny teammates that are about to die to some dot damage ?

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

How can I purchase it ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@NightFox said:
    How can I purchase it ?

in Assemblies chose paid.

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

Thanks NeeDforKill - found it, will try for a day and then buy it. Does it need any dependent core library ?

This really needs fixing, harass been broken for days.

@gznster said:
    This really needs fixing, harass been broken for days.

apparantly he released an update but admin need to approve

• Where can I buy it?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Guys Wait There Problems with Rage Core, so Scripts what based on Rage Core will not work. This is not SirLimon fault , it's compiler can't update scripts. So for now we wait for Admins, what will fix this problem.

• xandenxanden Posts: 3

Can I get a reset please?

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@NeeDforKill said:
    Guys Wait There Problems with Rage Core, so Scripts what based on Rage Core will not work. This is not SirLimon fault , it's compiler can't update scripts. So for now we wait for Admins, what will fix this problem.

How long will that be, because it's been like this for days now and it's pretty useless on support atm. When we have Harras+Deny on without Last hit it's doing nothing just standing there. It's in a very broken state.