Last Hit Rage

Comments

• TehnoscorpionTehnoscorpion Posts: 318

@xeper said:
    когда играешь на любом герое ошибки в консоле

желтый цвет это не ошибки

• DangerousvasyaDangerousvasya Posts: 14
    edited May 2018

21:07:42 | ERROR | Ensage.EntityNotFoundException: Exception of type 'Ensage.EntityNotFoundException' was thrown.

желтый цвет это не ошибки

там же написано ERROR

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38

I found some problems
    1. Must reload Assemblies to take effect after changing hotkey
    2. Use OnHit spells doesnt support Viper's 1st spell
    3. Can you let Harras Enemy use OnHit Spell for Enemy even if I didn't turn on Use OnHit spells? Because OD's Onhit spell is not suitable for lasthit in the early stages of the game, Viper's Onhit spell is not suitable for lasthit at any time.

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

Does this script needs sdk orbwalker to function? If it needs then I cannot use O9K.AIO with it?

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems
    3. Can you let Harras Enemy use OnHit Spell for Enemy even if I didn't turn on Use OnHit spells? Because OD's Onhit spell is not suitable for lasthit in the early stages of the game, Viper's Onhit spell is not suitable for lasthit at any time.

1) I will try fix this
    2) Will add in next version
    3) Will add separated option for OnHit for harras

@iichigoz said:
    Does this script needs sdk orbwalker to function? If it needs then I cannot use O9K.AIO with it?

You can use this script with any other script. Simply set farm key to empty slot (with no other orbwalker binded)

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@SirLimon said:

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems

1) I will try fix this

@iichigoz said:

You can use this script with any other script. Simply set farm key to empty slot (with no other orbwalker binded)

18:34:53 | ERROR | System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Ensage.Entity' to type 'Ensage.Unit'.
    at LastHitRage.Core.Logics.LastHitRageOrbwalkingMode.OnNetworkActivity(Entity sender, Int32PropertyChangeEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Entity.OnInt32PropertyChangeNative(UInt32 ent, SByte* propertyName, Int32 newValue, Int32 oldValue)
    18:34:53 | ERROR | System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Ensage.Entity' to type 'Ensage.Unit'.
    at LastHitRage.Core.Logics.LastHitRageOrbwalkingMode.OnNetworkActivity(Entity sender, Int32PropertyChangeEventArgs args)
    at Ensage.Entity.OnInt32PropertyChangeNative(UInt32 ent, SByte* propertyName, Int32 newValue, Int32 oldValue)

ERRORS im getting today

@myzone said:

@SirLimon said:

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems

1) I will try fix this

@iichigoz said:

ERRORS im getting today

Will Fix it soon, tomorrow huge update.

@SirLimon 说道:

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems

1) I will try fix this

@iichigoz said:

About second point, Drow and Huskar are not supported either.

@si_ji said:

@SirLimon 说道:

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems

1) I will try fix this

@iichigoz said:

Ok, will add suport for both heroes

Version 5.5.0.0 Released

Trials cleared. You can got 1 free day again.

-Added OnHit for Viper
    -Added OnHit for Huskar
    -Added OnHit for Drow
    -Added option to harras with OnHit
    -New UI system
    -Improvement for LH under tower (if creeps attack)
    -Added health bar mark for LH
    -Added fast config panel

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited May 2018

how to remove the inscription last hit right ? Why do we need it ?

• dexiodexio Posts: 1

Is there any guide on how to use it properly? Shold i always keep onhit pushed?
    Shy do you have different setting for lasthit with heroes/creeps, what is the point?

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

бро... не проигнорь меня пож... у меня не работает харрас... функция включенна

@teewar4 said:
    бро... не проигнорь меня пож... у меня не работает харрас... функция включенна

Больше информации. Какой герой? Режим игры?

@dexio said:
    Is there any guide on how to use it properly? Shold i always keep onhit pushed?
    Shy do you have different setting for lasthit with heroes/creeps, what is the point?

You can read docs (click at LastHit at right screen side)

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@SirLimon Dear as you promised please make a video and clearly show us what all options should be disabled or enabled to make this assembly work. Do we need to disable Ensage SDK Orbwalker? Please make a video and upload it for the convenience of others. I was the first person to buy it as soon as it was launched but was never able to use it properly. Kindly help.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Magneto said:
    @SirLimon Dear as you promised please make a video and clearly show us what all options should be disabled or enabled to make this assembly work. Do we need to disable Ensage SDK Orbwalker? Please make a video and upload it for the convenience of others. I was the first person to buy it as soon as it was launched but was never able to use it properly. Kindly help.

You need only disable Farm In Ensage SDK Orbwalker

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

Best Last Hitting Script !!.... next update can we expect creep wave clear using spells ? ( ex : Timbersaw all abilities to clear creep wave, storm spirit overload and 'q' to clear etc.... )

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

@NeeDforKill Please upload a video for the convenience of the subscribers. (how to use the script properly)

The damage on Lasthit and Deny does not seem to count Bloodseeker's Blooddrage.

And about selecting multiple units including heroes(Summon or Illusion),Summon no problem but there is something wrong with the real attack of Illusion.In DOTA, except for CK's Illusion Damage Dealt is 100%, the Illusion Damage Dealt of other heroes is not 100%.And Illusion doesnt support Quelling Blade.

@si_ji said:

And about selecting multiple units including heroes(Summon or Illusion),Summon no problem but there is something wrong with the real attack of Illusion.In DOTA, except for CK's Illusion Damage Dealt is 100%, the Illusion Damage Dealt of other heroes is not 100%.And Illusion doesnt support Quelling Blade.

Will fix it

@SirLimon 说道:

@si_ji said:

Will fix it

The damage on Lasthit does not seem to count Beastmaster's Wild Axes and Batrider's Sticky Napalm.

• Where can I buy this assembly? I can't find a link in the main post or on the site anywhere.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ImmortalTech said:
    Where can I buy this assembly? I can't find a link in the main post or on the site anywhere.

in Assemblies

• fffmpegfffmpeg Posts: 3

Этот скрипт может полностью автоматически отпушивать линии и сносить башни, к примеру энтами фуриона? Зашел в лобби, выделил пеньков нажал автопуш и собственно дальше ничего, они просто трутся возле вражеских крипов, а когда подходят к башне просто отбегают от нее.

@fffmpeg said:
    Этот скрипт может полностью автоматически отпушивать линии и сносить башни, к примеру энтами фуриона? Зашел в лобби, выделил пеньков нажал автопуш и собственно дальше ничего, они просто трутся возле вражеских крипов, а когда подходят к башне просто отбегают от нее.

По умолчанию они только ластхитят. Включи пуш и они будут постоянно бить.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Can confirm the clunky/broken auto push/lasthit with Prophets' minions.

Version 5.6.0.0 Relesed

-Added Illusion damage calculation
    -Added support for manta illusions
    -Added support for Naga/Terroblade/SD/
    -Added support for Bloodrage (BS)
    -Added support for napalm (Batrider)
    -Added support for axes (BM)
    -Added new button for fast config panel (Force Push)

@si_ji said:

@SirLimon 说道:

@si_ji said:

Will fix it

The damage on Lasthit does not seem to count Beastmaster's Wild Axes and Batrider's Sticky Napalm.

All your request released

@lolkhax said:
    Can confirm the clunky/broken auto push/lasthit with Prophets' minions.

Will check it today

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85
    edited May 2018

nice one

Version 5.7.0.0 Released

-Improved HP Box pos (x3 fater)
    -Added option to switch to DarkerUI
    -Fixed Furion treant controller
    -Rewrited multu unit push controller

Now multi unit push really mean push. No more laggy with melle creeps

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited May 2018

@SirLimon said:

Version 5.7.0.0 Released

-Improved HP Box pos (x3 fater)
    -Added option to switch to DarkerUI
    -Fixed Furion treant controller
    -Rewrited multu unit push controller

Now multi unit push really mean push. No more laggy with melle creeps

Something has broken the last hitting for the heroes, denies creeps and what not just no last hitting. Runs around and looks dumb.

EDIT: Resetting the config seems to have fixed it.

can I test this again ? because I tested in v2 and its so many bugs. if I test this version and work best , i'll sure buy this.

• Hello, I'm new here.

How to buy and download assembly? I can't find a button to Buy / Download. Thanks.

• @si_ji said:

@SirLimon 说道:

@si_ji said:
    I found some problems

1) I will try fix this

@iichigoz said:

Why woud u want on hit for drow and huskar, drow has no damage. And huskar damage is damage over time. You most likely will mis more creeps if anything.

• kpwk1pkpwk1p Posts: 1

в меню нету никаких настроек..??? где они? вижу только тумблеры вкл/выкл на экране

@sivagorn said:
    can I test this again ? because I tested in v2 and its so many bugs. if I test this version and work best , i'll sure buy this.

Check your store. It would be available for new trial

@kpwk1p said:
    в меню нету никаких настроек..??? где они? вижу только тумблеры вкл/выкл на экране

Оно в новом SDK меню. Там много настроек.

• how i get a free trail?

• trial*

edited June 2018

its not avalible , nvm will buy soon :)

brought it , I need to enable orbwalker in sdk ? , I Press X key and my hero doesn't do anything. help!

edited June 2018

auto push mode is auto stop how to enable them for long

• @sivagorn said:
    brought it , I need to enable orbwalker in sdk ? , I Press X key and my hero doesn't do anything. help!

Me too. I enable Orbwalker in SDK and it works but not sure which one works, Last Hit in SDK or Last Hit Rage.

@sivagorn said:
    auto push mode is auto stop how to enable them for long

You should use different key from SDK orbwalker. LastHit contains own orbwalker. By default you can hold X and run near creeps (with moving mouse)

Auto push mode for creeps/illusions. It will send them to line and lasthit/push
    Its bad idea to send hero with this option.

Also read doc (can be found if you click "Lasthit" at right screen corner)

edited June 2018

thanks you , understand a bit now

edited June 2018

how to swing last hit like a pro ?and how to make swing faster. sometimes its not last hit well , help me pls.