Last Hit Rage

1246716

Comments

  • teewar4teewar4 Posts: 94
    edited February 24

    Оно может работать на предсказании атаки крипов башни противников?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    @blackrazor said:
    @SirLimon Just bought the script and I must admit it improved nicely. Keep it up :asunaderp:

    Ember seems to miss allot for me though

    In 1-2 days new huge update. Will fix most of existing problems. Keep fedbacking if ypu have any issues

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    @teewar4 said:

    @teewar4 said:
    как орбвелкер выключить?

    Как узнать какой тикрейт ставить? Там всё на на Английском я не силен в английском, Как харрас включить на тинкере... Функция харрас не работает где галочку ставить

    В большинстве случаев все может оставаться по умолчанию (справедливо для пинга в пределах 50-75 мс).
    Скоро будет подробная инструкция на русском


  • wht is this error ?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,052

    it's mean you not owned this plugin

  • WHY I CANT FIND THIS ASSMB IN STORE? I WANNA BUY IT

  • AyushAyush Posts: 318

    @SirLimon can u add wave clear key ? like use timber abilities (fast) to clear a creep wave storm abilities to clear wave sf raze to clear waves.... and so on....like can u implement it hero by hero ?

  • genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 60

    Is there someway to set the tickrate back to zero, my slider only goes to back down to 1 pretty hard to go any lower lol

  • genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 60

    also can you include turning invokers orbs to exort when attempting to farm using your designated farm key

  • I got a serious problem that I cant do like your pics and video's performance show when I use your script. pls help and give me a sample of setting for your script that can let me enjoy your script.

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 265

    @jayli123 said:
    I got a serious problem that I cant do like your pics and video's performance show when I use your script. pls help and give me a sample of setting for your script that can let me enjoy your script.

    Step 1. You hold the hotkey
    Step 2. ??????????????????????
    Step 3. Profit

  • Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 54
    edited February 27

    @lolkhax said:

    @jayli123 said:
    I got a serious problem that I cant do like your pics and video's performance show when I use your script. pls help and give me a sample of setting for your script that can let me enjoy your script.

    Step 1. You hold the hotkey
    Step 2. ??????????????????????
    Step 3. Profit

    Today i have the problem too , it's just standing not even trying to last hit in last hit mode.
    Not even moving when holding X , need to move myself with mouse.

    EDIT: Deleted assembly , instaled it again works fine.

  • Is the new update pushed yet?
    Still having issues with ranged and forced.

  • AyushAyush Posts: 318

    @SirLimon in the new update can u add creep wave clear using abilities ? and also hit and run in neutral farm, and an orbwalk push like in sdk( move and hit )

  • freepiratefreepirate Posts: 18

    when do you planning to release v.2 Sir ... i am waiting for your update like many others .

  • blackrazorblackrazor Posts: 24

    Been over a week now since you announced updates in 1-2 days? Any news?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    @blackrazor said:
    Been over a week now since you announced updates in 1-2 days? Any news?

    @freepirate said:
    when do you planning to release v.2 Sir ... i am waiting for your update like many others .

    @Ayush said:
    @SirLimon in the new update can u add creep wave clear using abilities ? and also hit and run in neutral farm, and an orbwalk push like in sdk( move and hit )

    Update now on testing. There are many new features so it needs time to test.
    I will release an update after I'm sure that everything works

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    The script stopped working around 2 hours ago... on sf it's not doing anything when I press the last hit button the char just stands there when around creeps. I tried reloading ensage. Deleted and reinstalled the script and still nothing.

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,052

    because ensage is broken.

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    @NeeDforKill said:
    because ensage is broken.

    It was working fine all day today even after patch 7.10 came out and suddenly it stopped working. It’s not because of the ensage being outdated. And what is up with the ensage update anyway? It’s been ages!

  • VacantVacant Posts: 56

    @ramzesbg said:

    @NeeDforKill said:
    because ensage is broken.

    It was working fine all day today even after patch 7.10 came out and suddenly it stopped working. It’s not because of the ensage being outdated. And what is up with the ensage update anyway? It’s been ages!

  • Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 54
    edited March 3

    @ramzesbg said:
    The script stopped working around 2 hours ago... on sf it's not doing anything when I press the last hit button the char just stands there when around creeps. I tried reloading ensage. Deleted and reinstalled the script and still nothing.

    Dude Ensage broke after 7.10 cant you get that?
    It will be updated in like 2 days.You ll get your sub time compensated.

    It's same for all of us. Until the update use ensage SDK , for me its working okay.

  • AyushAyush Posts: 318

    @SirLimon said:

    @blackrazor said:
    Been over a week now since you announced updates in 1-2 days? Any news?

    @freepirate said:
    when do you planning to release v.2 Sir ... i am waiting for your update like many others .

    @Ayush said:
    @SirLimon in the new update can u add creep wave clear using abilities ? and also hit and run in neutral farm, and an orbwalk push like in sdk( move and hit )

    Update now on testing. There are many new features so it needs time to test.
    I will release an update after I'm sure that everything works

    Thanks bruh, i hope there will be a wave clear(using spells) key though,

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    Finally a core update so that we can use this amazing script again. Also I will upload my settings for Visage tomorrow. I get some rly good results with those in real games.

  • gunite69gunite69 Posts: 11

    this script works with visage? woah

  • blackrazorblackrazor Posts: 24

    @ramzesbg said:
    Finally a core update so that we can use this amazing script again. Also I will upload my settings for Visage tomorrow. I get some rly good results with those in real games.

    Could you share them with me? I've been finetuning it for days now can't find a sweet spot.

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited March 5

    @blackrazor said:

    @ramzesbg said:
    Finally a core update so that we can use this amazing script again. Also I will upload my settings for Visage tomorrow. I get some rly good results with those in real games.

    Could you share them with me? I've been finetuning it for days now can't find a sweet spot.

    I use these settings strictly for Visage only. They don't work very well for other heroes.

  • megagarramegagarra Posts: 23

    @SirLimon said:

    @teewar4 said:

    @teewar4 said:
    как орбвелкер выключить?

    Как узнать какой тикрейт ставить? Там всё на на Английском я не силен в английском, Как харрас включить на тинкере... Функция харрас не работает где галочку ставить

    В большинстве случаев все может оставаться по умолчанию (справедливо для пинга в пределах 50-75 мс).
    Скоро будет подробная инструкция на русском

    Close the Dota. Try again

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    @ramzesbg said:

    @blackrazor said:

    @ramzesbg said:
    Finally a core update so that we can use this amazing script again. Also I will upload my settings for Visage tomorrow. I get some rly good results with those in real games.

    Could you share them with me? I've been finetuning it for days now can't find a sweet spot.

    I use these settings strictly for Visage only. They don't work very well for other heroes.

    Some tips.
    For Visage you slould disable backswing (Visage doesnt support this feature, this is dota restriction and cant be fixed).
    So if you set Health threshold > 0 script will hit to erly always. Set it to 0. And it will be much better!

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523
    edited March 5

    For a long time there were no updates!
    You've probably been waiting for fixes ...

    Lets HYPE!

    Coming soon V3, I continue to test it. As soon as I'm sure that everything works good- I will immediately download the update!

    Full auto creep LH

  • freepiratefreepirate Posts: 18

    @SirLimon said:
    For a long time there were no updates!
    You've probably been waiting for fixes ...

    Lets HYPE!

    Coming soon V3, I continue to test it. As soon as I'm sure that everything works good- I will immediately download the update!

    Full auto creep LH

    ok i am looking for it to buy and use but i cant see v1 or v2 ...

  • thompeithompei Posts: 7

    I can't load my presets? I have a save preset button mapped, but anytime I start a match I have to reinitialize my settings.

  • gentmatgentmat Posts: 37

    @SirLimon said:
    For a long time there were no updates!
    You've probably been waiting for fixes ...

    Lets HYPE!

    Coming soon V3, I continue to test it. As soon as I'm sure that everything works good- I will immediately download the update!

    Full auto creep LH

    Did you release V3 ? i cant see the link to try or buy it

  • HyundaMechHyundaMech Posts: 22

    @gentmat said:

    @SirLimon said:
    For a long time there were no updates!
    You've probably been waiting for fixes ...

    Lets HYPE!

    Coming soon V3, I continue to test it. As soon as I'm sure that everything works good- I will immediately download the update!

    Full auto creep LH

    Did you release V3 ? i cant see the link to try or buy it

    It says soon If u can read

  • habsfanhabsfan Posts: 34

    V2 is already amazing already. PPL compare LH vs SDK which is a little better atm for some heroes but for me is really shines on denies. This things almost get pretty close from what I can do manually but still works after a few beers or when you gets tired :)

    I wouldn’t hold back on this one

  • Ktnguyen92Ktnguyen92 Posts: 8

    Last hit TOWER function please :D

  • Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 54

    @Ktnguyen92 said:
    Last hit TOWER function please :D

    There is alrdy that function "Prepare under the tower" smth like that.

  • ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 110

    Any eta yet? Been a while lol ty sir

  • TpecHyTbTpecHyTb Posts: 12

    @Zlotvor92 said:

    @Ktnguyen92 said:
    Last hit TOWER function please :D

    There is alrdy that function "Prepare under the tower" smth like that.

    This function helps to kill creep. But he asks for lasthit the tower.

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523
    edited March 8

    V3 will released at 12 am 10.03.2018 (+4GTM)

  • Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 54

    @TpecHyTb said:

    @Zlotvor92 said:

    @Ktnguyen92 said:
    Last hit TOWER function please :D

    There is alrdy that function "Prepare under the tower" smth like that.

    This function helps to kill creep. But he asks for lasthit the tower.

    Ah my bad, soz :)

  • LastDragonLastDragon Posts: 82

    @SirLimon said:

    V3 will released at 12 am 10.03.2018 (+4GTM)

    :pogchamp:

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    Version 3 Released!

    now server side on update. After few hours script will be updated.

    Whats New?

    • Total Cleanup. Now works more correct
    • More easy configuration
    • New Farm mode. Added orbwalking / prediction for LH / Dyny

      • Works only for single unit
      • Better for no backswing
    • New Depush mode. Added orbwalking / prediction for LH / Dyny

      • Works only for single unit
      • Better for no backswing
    • New Jungle mode. Allow for more easy kiting creeps
    • New Under Tower helper. More accurate and now works with creeps
    • Zuus arc lighting fix. MinHit now working
    • Invoker Exort AA. Take into account exort orbs and use it
    • Reworked LH logic.
    • Controllable LH. Now every controllable unit can be used for lasthit
    • Multi controllable lasthit. Now you can lasthit with controllable groups (like lucan woolwes / invoker spirit / chen creeps / enigma and furion summoned creeps)
    • Auto push mode. You can select group for auto push line and farm. Like necronomicon / illusions / controllable creeps
    • Profile system separated by Hero.
    • Profile BD and signup. Now you can share profiles and find usefull ones. You can vote for promote some profiles.

    Whats next?

    • More spell farm configs (separated by spells)
    • Some other improvements
  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    @SirLimon said:

    Version 3 Released!

    now server side on update. After few hours script will be updated.

    Whats New?

    • Total Cleanup. Now works more correct
    • More easy configuration
    • New Farm mode. Added orbwalking / prediction for LH / Dyny

      • Works only for single unit
      • Better for no backswing
    • New Depush mode. Added orbwalking / prediction for LH / Dyny

      • Works only for single unit
      • Better for no backswing
    • New Jungle mode. Allow for more easy kiting creeps
    • New Under Tower helper. More accurate and now works with creeps
    • Zuus arc lighting fix. MinHit now working
    • Invoker Exort AA. Take into account exort orbs and use it
    • Reworked LH logic.
    • Controllable LH. Now every controllable unit can be used for lasthit
    • Multi controllable lasthit. Now you can lasthit with controllable groups (like lucan woolwes / invoker spirit / chen creeps / enigma and furion summoned creeps)
    • Auto push mode. You can select group for auto push line and farm. Like necronomicon / illusions / controllable creeps
    • Profile system separated by Hero.
    • Profile BD and signup. Now you can share profiles and find usefull ones. You can vote for promote some profiles.

    Whats next?

    • More spell farm configs (separated by spells)
    • Some other improvements

    Ahhh this was so worth waiting for. Amazing work SirLimon. I can't wait for the server to be updated so that I can test this. Keep it up!!!

  • PtzMaxPtzMax Posts: 37

    I'm waiting

  • TpecHyTbTpecHyTb Posts: 12

    Will any simple manual be presented?

  • LastDragonLastDragon Posts: 82

    Will the price increase now that V3 has been released?

  • MinpoJkeMinpoJke Posts: 45

    Still don't updated

  • Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 54

    @MinpoJke said:
    Still don't updated

    We are waiting for server side of update. Be patient

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 523

    UPDATE PUSHED!

    The update is very HUGE! Before playing the usual games, please check everything for efficiency. It is possible to have bugs.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!