almost champion script broken?

amdemto1amdemto1 Posts: 49

zaio( antimage_) never void
tinker so slow speed
and wrong name teleport detection on overlay info. pls fix sirs

Tagged:

Comments

• I think entire Ensage is broken, all hero assemblies are malfunctioning including the paid ones.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Ain't no champions in Dota, Bud.

• @lolkhax said:

can you confirm my above reply?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@toxicspazz said:

@lolkhax said:

can you confirm my above reply?

You can see ensage status at https://www.ensage.io :kappa:

• I think my IQ dropped after reading this thread

• @LastDragon said:
    I think my IQ dropped after reading this thread

I doubt that. You weren't too bright to begin with. You can't lower something that is already at 0.

• @toxicspazz said:

@LastDragon said:

I doubt that. You weren't too bright to begin with. You can't lower something that is already at 0.

Epic burn bro kappa

• toxicspazztoxicspazz Posts: 43
    edited March 2018

@LastDragon said:

@toxicspazz said:

@LastDragon said:

Epic burn bro kappa

you must be one of those 14 year old virgins from the twitch chat speaking in meimeis

• @toxicspazz said:

@LastDragon said:

@toxicspazz said:

@LastDragon said:

Epic burn bro kappa

you must be one of those 14 year old virgins from the twitch chat speaking in meimeis

1v1 me in minecraft

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited March 2018

Some scripts work fine, other scripts are not. We need to wait for the update, hopefully today.

• @ramzesbg said:
    Some scripts work fine, other scripts are not. We need to wait for the update, hopefully today.

BAIO and utility scripts work fine, that's all that really matters.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

1v1 me in minecraft :fappa:

• @Goldenfroze said:
    1v1 me in minecraft :fappa:

or fortnite

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

rekt.

haha

But really guys i feel since paid assemblies came out the core of ensage got lost, one of the reasons im not renewing is that, i feel that everyone is working on paid scripts and thats it.

• @Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

But really guys i feel since paid assemblies came out the core of ensage got lost, one of the reasons im not renewing is that, i feel that everyone is working on paid scripts and thats it.

Paid scripts will always be better. Free scripts still exist if you don't want to support creators for some reason. Many good scripts such as vision, creepblock, and zoomhack are free. People who want everything for free are kind of annoying tbh.

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

Paid scripts will always be better. Free scripts still exist if you don't want to support creators for some reason. Many good scripts such as vision, creepblock, and zoomhack are free. People who want everything for free are kind of annoying tbh.

Not saying i want everything free, even when ensage was free on the old website back in the days i used to spare money every end of the month and donate to developers it just feels wrong when they just give you only one option and is to pay extra money for a script that was working as free before.

• @Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

Not saying i want everything free, even when ensage was free on the old website back in the days i used to spare money every end of the month and donate to developers it just feels wrong when they just give you only one option and is to pay extra money for a script that was working as free before.

It's their decision and has nothing to do with Core. There are plenty of free scripts around and they almost all work well. Ensage is worth it just for those scripts alone. You're acting entitled right now and you don't even realize it.

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

It's their decision and has nothing to do with Core. There are plenty of free scripts around and they almost all work well. Ensage is worth it just for those scripts alone. You're acting entitled right now and you don't even realize it.

I woudnt call it acting like you said as far as it goes i DO share your opinion and im always trying to support developers its just that thing that bugs me around when i see a working fine script and then they take off that script and direct users to buy a paid one...i do not agree with that as far as buying scripts and supporting developers im all in bro....is just that big example dagon reload had nothing wrong and worked perfectly then it was taken down for no real reason (Thinking to my head), and direct users to buy autousage.... that example is no what i agree with, anything else as you point out im all in as said.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited March 2018

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

I woudnt call it acting like you said as far as it goes i DO share your opinion and im always trying to support developers its just that thing that bugs me around when i see a working fine script and then they take off that script and direct users to buy a paid one...i do not agree with that as far as buying scripts and supporting developers im all in bro....is just that big example dagon reload had nothing wrong and worked perfectly then it was taken down for no real reason (Thinking to my head), and direct users to buy autousage.... that example is no what i agree with, anything else as you point out im all in as said.

No one is taking down anything. All the free scripts here are still free and developers who are selling paid assemblies are entitled to fix them, if an update break them and they can't take down their free scripts. But the thing is, they are not entitled to develop it further. Meaning:

• If assembly is broken, doesn't function good anymore; they have to fix it. It was in the rule list that @Admin initially released. There of course will be exceptions, for example Evader. To fix it (it's not like severely broken but doesn't function compared to old days), IdcNoob has to re-write the whole assembly and he obviously is not going to do it for free.
    • So we come to the question of "Why developers release their free scripts as paid ones?". First of all, it's not correct. They do not just copy-paste the code and release it as "paid". Even though both assemblies do the same thing initially, they are less likely to have bugs and more optimized. Also, even though developers are entitled to fix their free scripts, they are by no means have to add any new features to it. Old scripts most likely won't receive any new features, unless some volunteer stand up and decide to contribute to them. So developers, just re-write their old scripts into more extendable code-base and generally better code and release them as paid assemblies. These assemblies will receive new features, more frequent updates and all kind of stuff. But still, if you are happy with what you have right now, you will still have them for the mere cost of subscription. Paid assemblies are just extension for people that don't mind paying more for better quality, support and development on their favorite assemblies.

About dagon reload, it's code is bad and was using more resources than a simple dagon stealer should be using; causing issues to people that is not experienced in ensage (new people tend to download and tick every assembly). So in sake of providing the database with only decent assemblies (so that people that's not as experienced as you are, at least won't have performance issues), it has been removed. But it's being removed doesn't mean that you can't use it anymore. You can always go here: https://github.com/BlackSharp/EnsageReload/ , download it and load it locally and you will be just fine.

TL;DR: Nobody is forcing anything to anyone. Devs release paid assemblies because free ones won't receive new features. You can still use dagon reload if you wish so.

@beminee said:

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:

@LastDragon said:

@Justic3 said:
    rekt.

haha

No one is taking down anything. All the free scripts here are still free and developers who are selling paid assemblies are entitled to fix them, if an update break them and they can't take down their free scripts. But the thing is, they are not entitled to develop it further. Meaning:

• If assembly is broken, doesn't function good anymore; they have to fix it. It was in the rule list that @Admin initially released. There of course will be exceptions, for example Evader. To fix it (it's not like severely broken but doesn't function compared to old days), IdcNoob has to re-write the whole assembly and he obviously is not going to do it for free.
    • So we come to the question of "Why developers release their free scripts as paid ones?". First of all, it's not correct. They do not just copy-paste the code and release it as "paid". Even though both assemblies do the same thing initially, they are less likely to have bugs and more optimized. Also, even though developers are entitled to fix their free scripts, they are by no means have to add any new features to it. Old scripts most likely won't receive any new features, unless some volunteer stand up and decide to contribute to them. So developers, just re-write their old scripts into more extendable code-base and generally better code and release them as paid assemblies. These assemblies will receive new features, more frequent updates and all kind of stuff. But still, if you are happy with what you have right now, you will still have them for the mere cost of subscription. Paid assemblies are just extension for people that don't mind paying more for better quality, support and development on their favorite assemblies.

About dagon reload, it's code is bad and was using more resources than a simple dagon stealer should be using; causing issues to people that is not experienced in ensage (new people tend to download and tick every assembly). So in sake of providing the database with only decent assemblies (so that people that's not as experienced as you are, at least won't have performance issues), it has been removed. But it's being removed doesn't mean that you can't use it anymore. You can always go here: https://github.com/BlackSharp/EnsageReload/ , download it and load it locally and you will be just fine.

TL;DR: Nobody is forcing anything to anyone. Devs release paid assemblies because free ones won't receive new features. You can still use dagon reload if you wish so.

You are the boss i dont know if you saw other post about dagon reload but no one gave me this link, thanks ~!!!!

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Justic3 said:

You are the boss i dont know if you saw other post about dagon reload but no one gave me this link, thanks ~!!!!

Yup, that's half the problem - we don't know when the database will be pruned which means we also won't know what links we're supposed to save. Backwards system is backwards.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited March 2018

will try to finish, dont worry will be free
    https://streamable.com/rhauy
    with linkens: https://streamable.com/6ndwl

@Jerffelly said:
    will try to finish, dont worry will be free
    https://streamable.com/rhauy
    with linkens: https://streamable.com/6ndwl

You know i love you bro? works great!!! can you upload it to assemblies list?
    so we can give out bugs and stuff like that? and also give me ur paypal or btc wallet on inbox.

TY