Divine.SkywrathMage

YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
edited July 2018 in Paid Assemblies

Require Divine.Core and .NET Framework 4.7.2

• No lags, No bugs, No FPS Drops.
  • Difference from SkywrathMagePlus improved logic, improved performance and 80% code re-written.
  • Lot of features and also new one will be added.

Features

• Combo Mode.
    Very good combo is what you need.

• Auto Kill Steal.
    You will not even understand How you killed him.

• Auto Combo.
    if the enemy receives a Stun (minimum 1 sec.), Hex or Slowed movement

• Farm Mode.
    Last Hit "Accack, Arcane Bolt", Deny, Hero Harras "Attack, Arcane Bolt"

• Auto Disable.
    QOP Blink, Antimage Blink, Antimage Mana Void, Legion Commander Duel, Doom Bringer Doom, Faceless Void Time Walk, Faceless Void Chronosphere, Witch Doctor Death Ward, Rattletrap Power Cogs, Tidehunter Ravage, Axe Berserkers Call, Brewmaster Primal Split, Omniknight Guardian Angel, QOP Sonic Wave, Slardar Slithereen Crush, Lion Finger of Death, Lina Laguna Blade

• Smart Arcane Bolt.
    Spam Hero and Units, Lock Hero.

• Smart Concussive Shot.
    Anti Fail, Use Only Target and Use In Radius.

• Linken Breaker.

• Blade Mail.
    Cancel Combo and Eul Control with Ult.

• Radius.

• Target Effect.

• Text Panel.

• Hp Bar Damage Calculation.
    Damage Calculation Mystic Flare. (KillSteal will not work because of the Mystic Flare!) https://streamable.com/bt80q
    Here is such an accuracy https://streamable.com/vcn8k
    if the line is yellow then 100% kill

">

">

Comments

• eehjay01eehjay01 Posts: 51
    edited March 2018

Price?

i suggest that you should consolidate all your Hero Assembly to one script like BAIO..

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited March 2018

@eehjay01 said:
    Price?

i suggest that you should consolidate all your Hero Assembly to one script like BAIO..

Price $24
    I'm not going to do AIO
    I have lot codes and a lot of logic
    and I do not force to buy
    I made a lot of free assembly that I got for them $0

• mohaimenmohaimen Posts: 9

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:
    Price?

Price $24
    I'm not going to do AIO

if u relly want to get good paid assembly do the invoker hero
    the most hero ask here in engage and we do not have any good assembly work now
    and I'm the first one will buy it

• eehjay01eehjay01 Posts: 51

@mohaimen said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:
    Price?

Price $24
    I'm not going to do AIO

Well said.. Not making existing Free Assembly to Paid One.. LOL

• mohaimenmohaimen Posts: 9

i buy this but i can not fined it on the database only the free one

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48
    edited March 2018

whats the difference ya? between the free & paid.

edited March 2018

@Alvin92 said:
    whats the difference ya? between the free & paid.

to me such spoke Divine.BeAware vs BeAwarePlus
    results all bought Divine.BeAware

Logic, quality code, performance
    also there is a small new features
    and new features will be added

almost 3 weeks on it worked!
    80% code is newly written.
    codes decreased it gives more Performance.
    there is no errors.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

При включении скрипта не загружаются "SDKMenu" и половина скриптов :с

@cs75369 said:
    При включении скрипта не загружаются "SDKMenu" и половина скриптов :с

установи Divine.Core

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

Good job! Feels faster than SkyPlus. The only problem I`ve encountered so far that its not using Rod of Atos combo on TemplarAssasin with refraction

• i can understand ur frustration for earning 0 with free scripts. all ur scripts are godlike. we need more innovation. like invoker . we have more trust in u than u have on urslf! i hope u increase ur level and post new scripts than posting free scripts as paid ones. in the end its ur call. cheers.

• JetJet Posts: 171

A Dark Willow assembly would be wonderful honestly. Hero is so broken if used properly

edited March 2018

Update

• i got rampage using this paid script HAHAHAHAHA

• invoker is too complex hero i better practice him on unranked match XD because you cant just click fast if you need something in his skills, better practice him than creating scripts

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

script is insane mate, much better then free version. the fact in the past 10 games people have rage quit because of how much i've raped them with this. my god, so brilliant.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@mohaimen said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:
    Price?

Price $24
    I'm not going to do AIO

Инвокера не когда в жизни не превзойдут читы....

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

I know this is a turbo game but still dude what the fuck!?! This is like 17 min long and look at the dmg :D they were fucking crying in the chat and cursing and calling me fucking scripting piece of crap. Dude this shit is OP! Amazing work.

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

Bought yesterday and it’s indeed op as fuck. Turned off auto disable as there was too much crying but yeah it’s amazing. Gj sir!

@ramzesbg said:
    I know this is a turbo game but still dude what the fuck!?! This is like 17 min long and look at the dmg :D they were fucking crying in the chat and cursing and calling me fucking scripting piece of crap. Dude this shit is OP! Amazing work.

XD

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@mohaimen said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:
    Price?

Price $24
    I'm not going to do AIO

i bet ill be the first one you the second one... haha

• x1jkxx1jkx Posts: 1

Just bought this and enabled this in the profiles section but it doesn't show up in the menu when in game, help.

Amazing stuff like I said before. After my trial I bought the assembly straight away. Easy + 350 mmr for 2 days. Just one thing I need to ask. How is the dmg calculator working. I still can’t understand it.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367
    edited March 2018

There is no difference, it is obvious. That you wrote here, there are no differences. SkywrathMagePlus works perfectly, to do the paid version there was no need. Yeee has just wanted to make money for a script which is already available free =) Excuse bro, the bad idea.

• @cac1 said:
    There is no difference, it is obvious. That you wrote here, there are no differences. SkywrathMagePlus works perfectly, to do the paid version there was no need. Yeee has just wanted to make money for a script which is already available free =) Excuse bro, the bad idea.

Obviously you haven’t tried it, there are slight minor combo differences, there’s a farm option, the combo here is definitely way faster. Out of all the Developers developing paid scripts, I Guess YEEE deserves the most. Idcnoob, yeeee these 2 deserve the most.

• Don't forget ma boy @beminee and @Jumpering... Whatever happened to @Moones. Legend man legend haha. We miss you bro

@HyundaMech said:

@cac1 said:

Obviously you haven’t tried it, there are slight minor combo differences, there’s a farm option, the combo here is definitely way faster. Out of all the Developers developing paid scripts, I Guess YEEE deserves the most. Idcnoob, yeeee these 2 deserve the most.

I agree with you, he is a good fellow. But why to invent the bicycle? There are heroes on whom there are no scripts - for example the broodmother.

edited March 2018

@cac1 said:

@HyundaMech said:

@cac1 said:

I agree with you, he is a good fellow. But why to invent the bicycle? There are heroes on whom there are no scripts - for example the broodmother.

Like mentioned above. The script is working way faster than the free version and it also saves fps. I have a good cpu but more fps is always welcome.

edited March 2018

@cac1 said:

lol, you probably did not read, 80% of the code was rewritten.
    SkywrathMagePlus no longer supports updates!

I also play Dota 2 and I really like Sky, Zeus, Tinker, Arc! I want these assemblies to be better

no one forces you to buy!
    your behavior just spoils my mood :(

@YEEEEEEE said:

@cac1 said:

I also play Dota 2 and I really like Sky, Zeus, Tinker, Arc! I want these assemblies to be better

if developers remove or will stop updating the current scripts, they will lose an opportunity to sell scripts. FeelsBadMan
    Make a script for broodmother :sisi3:

Update

• Reworked Mystic Flare Prediction. https://streamable.com/m3yqy
    • Added Damage Calculation Value.
    • Improved Damage Calculation.
    • Improved Combo Mode.
    • Improved Auto Combo.
    • Improved Other Stuff.

XD

• JetJet Posts: 171

@cac1 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@cac1 said:

if developers remove or will stop updating the current scripts, they will lose an opportunity to sell scripts. FeelsBadMan
    Make a script for broodmother :sisi3:

Why are you making shit up? There’s literally nothing in the forum that states it. The free script is still operational. As long as it doesn’t break completely with Dota updates, the author has no obligation to update it with new features. You 12 year olds need to diminish from the forums honestly.

“Guidelines

Developers are not allowed to take down currently released assemblies to re-release them as paid assemblies. However, updated and better versions can become paid assemblies.”

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@YEEEEEEE said:

@cac1 said:

just a doubt ,not to be rude @YEEEEEEE does that mean u wont fix if anything is broken in mageplus ? xD

@YEEEEEEE said:

XD

Holy shit :devil:

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31

@YEEEEEEE

what settings do you normaly run with?

@sneakyrhino1 said:
    @YEEEEEEE

what settings do you normaly run with?

Default?

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

Can there be an option for support? I sometimes support as Sky and I'd like to harass with the first skill but I don't want to last hit creeps.
    Also, early on if the combo won't kill the hero or I don't have any disable, it won't use ultimate? I've had to manual ulti a few times early on.
    Hope I make sense.

Thanks

@PennyPacker said:
    Can there be an option for support? I sometimes support as Sky and I'd like to harass with the first skill but I don't want to last hit creeps.
    Also, early on if the combo won't kill the hero or I don't have any disable, it won't use ultimate? I've had to manual ulti a few times early on.
    Hope I make sense.

Thanks

For the ulti you can turn on the bad ulti option in the combo section.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited March 2018

need fix for interaction AM aghs and skywrath combo with silver edge.
    If silver edge is used, and proc on AM, the combo goes haywire and only use 1-2 spells on AM instead of the full combo.
    Silver edge removes AM aghs so maybe we can have a silver edge combo as well that would be great.

Love the aeon disk fix, the ulti prediction sweet. worth the 24

edited March 2018

@gznster said:
    If silver edge is used, and proc on AM, the combo goes haywire and only use 1-2 spells on AM instead of the full combo.
    Silver edge removes AM aghs so maybe we can have a silver edge combo as well that would be great.

+1 to this comment. I'm also using silver edge in some games. Can you make it so that it's considered in the combo and if AM's passive is disabled the combo is fully executed. Thanks!

edited March 2018

Update

Divine.Core
    * Finished Function Wheel. https://streamable.com/32jha
    * Improved Target Selector.
    * Fixed Target Lock.
    * Fixed Bugs.

Divine.SkywrathMage
    * Added Function Wheel.
    * Fixed Bugs.

edited March 2018

@gznster said:

@ramzesbg said:

@gznster said:

+1 to this comment. I'm also using silver edge in some games. Can you make it so that it's considered in the combo and if AM's passive is disabled the combo is fully executed. Thanks!

done

@YEEEEEEE said:

@gznster said:

@ramzesbg said:

@gznster said:

done

Still not performing combo, but it performs the auto attack now.

Combo seems to wait for the break debuff to finish before doing full combo.
    1st part of the video shows the script.
    2nd is manual, slower but can 100-0 am instantly.

edited March 2018

Update

Divine.Core
    * Added TargetModifiers IsSilverDebuff

Divine.SkywrathMage
    * Ignore Linken Breaker when Silver Debuff.

@gznster said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@gznster said:

@ramzesbg said:

@gznster said:

done

done

Thanks perfect now :D

edited March 2018

Update

Divine.Core
    * Added TargetModifiers IsLinken.
    * Added Extensions IsShieldAbilities.
    * Improved Linken Breaker.

Divine.SkywrathMage
    * Improved Logic Linken Breaker.
    * Fixed Bugs.

@gznster said:

done

• Perfect script thank you