Divine.SkywrathMage

Comments

• ssassa Posts: 24

YEA same here 3 hours ago it started to mystic flare on my own team omg combo key dont work too

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@jptianco said:
    Bought a 1 week trial for this and this doesn't even work. Doesn't throw Rod of Atos and randomly would throw Mystic Flare on my hero. Combo doesn't work.

[Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (29). Can't cast on target, ability cannot target teammates.
    [Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (29). Can't cast on target, ability cannot target teammates.

@ssa said:
    YEA same here 3 hours ago it started to mystic flare on my own team omg combo key dont work too

I checked and found no problem
    please reset all settings
    I changed some menu! probably because of this problems may arise

also be sure that Divine.Core and Divine.Sky is updated
    Divine.Core v116
    Divine.SkywrathMage v53

• jptiancojptianco Posts: 2
    edited October 2018

Reset all settings on plugin.
    Divine Core updated v116.
    Divine Skywrath updated v53.

That's 2 separate people. I'm demanding a refund from ensage

edited October 2018

@jptianco said:
    Reset all settings on plugin.
    Divine Core updated v116.
    Divine Skywrath updated v53.

That's 2 separate people. I'm demanding a refund from ensage

I need to check it through TeamViewer or show me a video
    https://discord.gg/qcQrM9V

found the cause of the problem
    already fixed
    update soon

Update

• Fixed Radiant Team.
  • ssassa Posts: 24

fast support like always :) working fine

• anyway to stop the combo from casting while wyvern ulti is active?

• https://imgur.com/a/IvZASsn
    divine.skywrath menu doesnt show

@ladyxzui_1188 said:
    https://imgur.com/a/IvZASsn
    divine.skywrath menu doesnt show

why you have disabled MenuManager and Prediction?

• https://imgur.com/a/Rd00KFX
    i tick it on but still divine.skywrath menu still doesnt show.. please help me yeeeeee

@ladyxzui_1188 said:
    https://imgur.com/a/Rd00KFX
    i tick it on but still divine.skywrath menu still doesnt show.. please help me yeeeeee

it seems the cause of this texture
    do you have windows 10?
    also show errors from the console

• reset trial please

edited November 2018

@resultingdiego said:
    reset trial please

it has not been a week yet!
    sorry

• Script seems to be working fine with new Patch, only thing ive noticed is that it doesnt use Veil anymore.

@Phoenion said:
    Script seems to be working fine with new Patch, only thing ive noticed is that it doesnt use Veil anymore.

ok, i will check and fix it today

Update 7.20
    * Improved Spell Amplification
    * Improved Others

• when enemy legion duel my allies, if the duel reaches the max range it takes legion to walk few steps toward allies and the script will auto ult on the starting position where he duel, which only did like 30% ult dmg on legion, may fix this!

@shijunyan0088 said:
    when enemy legion duel my allies, if the duel reaches the max range it takes legion to walk few steps toward allies and the script will auto ult on the starting position where he duel, which only did like 30% ult dmg on legion, may fix this!

I promise it will be added only after the big update of EnsageCore

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

This no longer works properly after the update... please fix it

@wakroz said:
    This no longer works properly after the update... please fix it

I checked on the latest update to EnsageCore and everything works great
    https://streamable.com/cylq2

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Well It was trowing ulti randomly and not on the target. I will try ad record and see if it happens again.

• pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8
    edited December 2018

appreciated xD

• @pnsnt said:
    appreciated xD

hello Matee

• pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8
    edited December 2018

@davian666 said:

@pnsnt said:
    appreciated xD

hello Matee

Oh shit rename

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited January 2019

@YEEEEEEE I often use your SkywrathMagePlus script, but recently, I have played three games using your Divine.SkyWrathMage script. It is so much faster and efficient than the SkywrathMagePlus!! Thank you so much!! I've been having so much fun and so many wins loooool

• @relicon said:
    @YEEEEEEE I often use your SkywrathMagePlus script, but recently, I have played three games using your Divine.SkyWrathMage script. It is so much faster and efficient than the SkywrathMagePlus!! Thank you so much!! I've been having so much fun and so many wins loooool

ME TOO!!!!

• what does "With Mute" do? i cant seem to figure it out. thx.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@huntersghost said:
    what does "With Mute" do? i cant seem to figure it out. thx.

Starts combo with silence

@huntersghost said:
    what does "With Mute" do? i cant seem to figure it out. thx.

Starts combo with silence and hex

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

Какой прекрасный скрипт и без лагов, я просто в восторге ! Можете добавить функцию как из бесплатной версии, где по нажатию Q по таргету сразу вылетала птичка! Это очень удобно, просто навел на цель и нажал Q и вылетела птичка, я куплю ваш скрипт обязательно !

• Can i request for trial reset? trying to figure out further how this assembly really works

• It does not use rod of atos during auto combo or when using the combo key, can you please check it out?

• TakkumiTakkumi Posts: 2

Escape doesn't work.

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10
    edited May 2019

can someone help me I can't even use the trial because of the dota 2 coordinator reset too pls >,<

edited May 2019

@diane03 said:
    can someone help me I can't even use the trial because of the dota 2 coordinator reset too pls >,<

Ok

• amgq335amgq335 Posts: 1

i cant find this in the menu , why?

@amgq335 said:
    i cant find this in the menu , why?

Any errors in console?

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10

@YEEEEEEE said:

@diane03 said:

Ok

already bought it but i can't use it >,<

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@diane03 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@diane03 said:

Ok

already bought it but i can't use it >,<

Provide more information.

Do you have Divine.Core installed too?
    Are there any errors in the ensage console?
    Open Ensage.SDK menu in-game and go to plugin submenu and check if Divine.Skywrathmage is not disabled.
    Do you have any other assemblies in profile, who may use a different core library and by chance you have forgotten to install it?

• markxiaoanmarkxiaoan Posts: 52

what is unit combo?

• 524566444524566444 Posts: 5

hi bro can you reset my trial wanted to try it out

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

Farm does not work. I hold the key I bound to it and it just stands there...

@TheSnowman said:

check if these features are enabled

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

@YEEEEEEE said:

@TheSnowman said:

check if these features are enabled

Trial ran out, sorry :sisi3:

• atifaslamatifaslam Posts: 16

@YEEEEEEE Assembly is auto triggering W "randomly". There's probably a reason behind, but during the laning phase, it's actually very bad because it triggers it too early before my teammates even are close enough to engage.

Note: I'm not using harass mode, just for knowledge.

• lugodlugod Posts: 5

I have bought it for a long time. But today it says I dont own it.My divine clinkz is fine and I dont know why

• very much love your script!
    Could you make another hotkey that does combo with other skills? For example: I sometimes want to use combo, but without ulti if enemy will die without wasting so much mana... for example when I know I have time for 3-4 Q or a Team incoming ...

• JayPlaysJayPlays Posts: 2
    edited September 2019

@jziegler86 said:
    very much love your script!
    Could you make another hotkey that does combo with other skills? For example: I sometimes want to use combo, but without ulti if enemy will die without wasting so much mana... for example when I know I have time for 3-4 Q or a Team incoming ...

this.....this would be amazing. There is another provider out there who does this, and it was great. Prefer this script overall, but that feature was REALLY nice