Divine.SkywrathMage

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Use DX9

• @YEEEEEEE said:

my divine stop working i dont know why... its doestn appers the auto combo and nothing i was using right but since yesterday its not running anymore please check it

@elieserdiaz

everything is working well for me!
    Please reinstall Ensage

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited June 2018

Need fix divine skywrath combo, doesn't use ulti sometimes. even after atos and hex.
    Combo feels less responsive after update.

@gznster said:
    Need fix divine skywrath combo, doesn't use ulti sometimes. even after atos and hex.
    Combo feels less responsive after update.

probably you changed something in the settings

• ssassa Posts: 24

this is the real shit
    gg script
    gg scripter

Wondering if there's a way to ignore unkillable targets.
    Like wraith king, bristleback, tanky heroes in general.
    Combo won't use if cannot 100-0 a person.

@gznster said:

maybe I'll do it in the next update

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited July 2018

@gznster said:

Bristle is an easy kill ... just make hex + ethereal or a silver edge ...
    I agree about wk, this is the hero that I always ban when I play sky, Everything else is pretty much dead in 1-2 sec with the right items. Even at 5k mmr bristles die like rats.

edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@gznster said:

Bristle is an easy kill ... just make hex + ethereal or a silver edge ...
    I agree about wk, this is the hero that I always ban when I play sky, Everything else is pretty much dead in 1-2 sec with the right items. Even at 5k mmr bristles die like rats.

You're probably gonna kill yourself if he faces backwards with hex and ethereal. Also if he builds pipe and heart, you're going to have problem with/without the passive.
    I'll just let my team deal with bristle or we all ignore him and get the rest. It's not going to be easy targeting bristle if the enemies know how to follow up, you're just going to die aiming bristle.

edited July 2018

Wtf the script is broken. It was fine this morning and now it just gives me errors and is unresponsive as fuck. I restarted ensage, cleared cache and stilll ...
    This just lost me a ranked game making me restart ensage and everything 124124124 times during the game and not responding in team fights not using orbwalk etc...

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@ramzesbg said:
    Wtf the script is broken. It was fine this morning and now it just gives me errors and is unresponsive as fuck. I restarted ensage, cleared cache and stilll ...

Screenshot console errors

edited July 2018

Update

• Fixed Owner Hero.
    • Fixed OrbWalker.
    • Improved HotkeyChanger.

forgive me I just forgot to return some line of code
    I hope I spoiled your game a little :(

@ramzesbg said:

This just lost me a ranked game making me restart ensage and everything 124124124 times during the game and not responding in team fights not using orbwalk etc...

It seems to be working fine now and then after 2-3 games it shows up again.

edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@ramzesbg said:

It seems to be working fine now and then after 2-3 games it shows up again.

fixed

update Divine.Core

@ramzesbg said:

a big apology for such a problem

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

All of your script is Godlike especially this Skywrath I don't even have to say it people already know that it might be the best single hero script here in Ensage. How about a new hero now @YEEEEEEE? XD.

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited July 2018

@ralph_repato said:
    All of your script is Godlike especially this Skywrath I don't even have to say it people already know that it might be the best single hero script here in Ensage. How about a new hero now @YEEEEEEE? XD.

DIVINE.TINKER! @YEEEEEEE the best!

edited July 2018

Update

• Added Divine Resources.
    • Added Divine Indicator.
    • Improved Performance.
    • Many Changes.
    • Other Fix.

Require Divine.Core and .NET Framework 4.7.2
    otherwise there will be some problems with the texture

AN HOUR AGO THE SCRIPT STOPED WORKING RIGHT AFTER THE UPDATE ops sry for caps

@ssa said:

fixed ty its working again

• mariolomariolo Posts: 11

@ssa said:

@ssa said:

fixed ty its working again

not working for me, what you do to fix it?

Has been fixed.

• mariolomariolo Posts: 11

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Has been fixed.

thanks

The script doesn't always calculate the damage correctly and wastes spells. It's performance has decreased.

@ramzesbg said:
    The script doesn't always calculate the damage correctly and wastes spells. It's performance has decreased.

usually this should not be the case.
    tried to press F5?

@YEEEEEEE said:

@ramzesbg said:

usually this should not be the case.
    tried to press F5?

Yes. Now I played 2 turbo games and it seems to be working fine but the error keeps popping up.

Used to be able to just blink and do full combo without mouse on target, now it doesn't use combo if mouse is not on target.

• can you add timer of enemy bayback?

edited July 2018

Bayback?

• @YEEEEEEE said:
    Bayback?

buyback

@Tehnoscorpion said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Bayback?

buyback

Dude this is DivineSkywrathMage topic not DivineBeAware.

• @ramzesbg said:

@Tehnoscorpion said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Bayback?

buyback

Dude this is DivineSkywrathMage topic not DivineBeAware.

ohh sry, mixed up themes

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

Hey,

If I have the Nullifer item, the script uses that item last. Should actually be silent at the same time. Maybe you can do something with this. But the script is amazing!

@Armedia said:

Hey,

If I have the Nullifer item, the script uses that item last. Should actually be silent at the same time. Maybe you can do something with this. But the script is amazing!

Next update

• ArmediaArmedia Posts: 27

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Armedia said:

Hey,

Next update

Thx men.

i have something in mind.. but i dont know if its to complicated

how about integrate auto cc enemys

if we aktivate skymage will controll all enemys aslong he have a silence left

for example 3 enemys are near sky
    he will use sheep and ethereal blade always to meele classes
    he will use bloothorn and ancients seal to caster classes
    use eul scepter if 2 enemys left and other cc is on coldown

other example if we stay beside 1 enemc caster class he will start control with the enemy with 1 bloodthorn, 2 ancients seal, 3sheep, 4 ethereal blade, 5 eul scepter if no other cc is ready

something like that would be amazing
    because soemtimews i have trouble control 2 enemys at the same time 3 is even not possible unless you have very fast hands...before they start casting
    let me know if you can do that then i put more ideas into it

edited July 2018

@ssa said:
    i have something in mind.. but i dont know if its to complicated

how about integrate auto cc enemys

if we aktivate skymage will controll all enemys aslong he have a silence left

for example 3 enemys are near sky
    he will use sheep and ethereal blade always to meele classes
    he will use bloothorn and ancients seal to caster classes
    use eul scepter if 2 enemys left and other cc is on coldown

other example if we stay beside 1 enemc caster class he will start control with the enemy with 1 bloodthorn, 2 ancients seal, 3sheep, 4 ethereal blade, 5 eul scepter if no other cc is ready

something like that would be amazing
    because soemtimews i have trouble control 2 enemys at the same time 3 is even not possible unless you have very fast hands...before they start casting
    let me know if you can do that then i put more ideas into it

all in auto disable/auto usage. Utility scripts.
    U have to buy that script.

need fix, not responsive skywrath script.

• i buy this long time ago , why i cant install

• @franirra said:
    i buy this long time ago , why i cant install

find in data base in loader

• man this once the combo goes into action, every little mana there is he will ignore commands to escape and stay in team fight until it rans out of mana.

all other scripts are working buit not skywrasth mage script
    this is error in console

agueResourceFileName:: changed materials\ensage_ui\other\middle_message.vmat to materials/ensage_ui/other/middle_message.vmat
    ResolveVagueResourceFileName:: changed materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat_c to materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat
    ResolveVagueResourceFileName:: changed materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat_c to materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat
    CTextureDictionary::GetTextureSize() blocking load
    CTextureDictionary::LoadDeferredIdNOW() blocking load of "materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat"
    [ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat_c" (Error: ERROR_FILEOPEN)
    CTextureDictionary::GetTextureSize() texture "" has no handles to load. And therefore no size
    ResolveVagueResourceFileName:: changed materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1 to materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat
    ResolveVagueResourceFileName:: changed materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1 to materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat
    CTextureDictionary::LoadDeferredIdNOW() blocking load of "materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat"
    [ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat_c" (Error:

@ssa said:
    all other scripts are working buit not skywrasth mage script
    this is error in console

agueResourceFileName:: changed materials\ensage_ui\other\middle_message.vmat to materials/ensage_ui/other/middle_message.vmat
    CTextureDictionary::LoadDeferredIdNOW() blocking load of "materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat"
    [ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "materials/ensage_ui/menu/themes/black_transparent/menubg1.vmat_c" (Error: ERROR_FILEOPEN)
    CTextureDictionary::GetTextureSize() texture "" has no handles to load. And therefore no size
    CTextureDictionary::LoadDeferredIdNOW() blocking load of "materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat"
    [ResourceSystem] Error loading resource file "materials/ensage_ui/spellicons/doom_bringer_empty1.vmat_c" (Error:

you do not have textures

• i want to buy it but i have this error in trial . i cant make it work

@Chisee said:
    i want to buy it but i have this error in trial . i cant make it work

I can help through TeamViewer
    https://discord.gg/qcQrM9V

• VocaloidVocaloid Posts: 2
    edited October 2018

Best Skywrath Paid Assembly <3 Gotta buy this when my trial ends.
    Only bug i have found is same with other guy, in late game he doesn't wanna cast ULTI.

• jptiancojptianco Posts: 2
    edited October 2018

Bought a 1 week trial for this and this doesn't even work. Doesn't throw Rod of Atos and randomly would throw Mystic Flare on my hero. Combo doesn't work.

[Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (29). Can't cast on target, ability cannot target teammates.
    [Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (29). Can't cast on target, ability cannot target teammates.