BAN WAVE INCOMING

Comments

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135
    edited April 2018

@myzone said:
    20180404184117_1

Got this today, but no VAC ban on my account yet..

Not sure if winning a bcup had any effect on this ?

edited April 2018

sorry for double post delete this please

• kharlzhkharlzh Posts: 7

What does it say? I cant zoom it. Thanks

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

I got ban

• akurosakuros Posts: 22

new ban account: n ° 1
    first ban since the protection is ENOLA
    date 4/4/2018

Says cant play due to too meny reports or abandoning and cannot que for 10 years.... @kharlzh

HAHHAHAH holy shit

• elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

I got banned today...10 years....fk this ensage....

can we transfer our items while banned?

• KrytosKrytos Posts: 1

This is what you get for cheating obviously with auto-hex cheat etc.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

you can still transfer your items its an MM ban and not a Vac Ban.

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

i was planning to buy 1month today. decided not. might get ban

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

@elzorro said:
    I got banned today...10 years....fk this ensage....

If you cheat you have a risk of getting banned, maybe u can fuck urself?

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

im still not banned as of yet and been using it on my main account for a looooong time....anyone knows how this detection works?

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

I got ban

• so i recommend to turn off zoomhack and creep blocker as they are easily detected by ai, auto usage/evader/etc can be detected only on replay from player perspective, so you can try to use it more wisely

better use dotaplus just for a mapawareness and beawareplus . visiblebyenemy i think its hard to detect that assemble

• hkim681hkim681 Posts: 3

i got ban too

• They ban by reviewing replays. If you have auto hex, auto s pell / item usage stuff, its very easy to see on demo. :) If you hack safely without using orb walk stuff I think you will be safe.

• im abusing orbwalk + auto use everything + auto item + swap power threads + zoomhack and no ban yet , wait and see , probably ppl in ranked getting heavy reported but only doing normals/turbo never got called out

• samsahsamsah Posts: 28

Fuck I got it too :(

I mostly think it's because of the creeps delay one, removed it and will try on another account see what happens..

• genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 90

yup... also ensage is causing 3x client crashes in a row before i can actually play now wasnt happening before. not like it matters banned anyway, id suggest not using scripts if your account isnt banned yet. time to uninstall doto.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited April 2018

@genjiakp said:
    yup... also ensage is causing 3x client crashes in a row before i can actually play now wasnt happening before. not like it matters banned anyway, id suggest not using scripts if your account isnt banned yet. time to uninstall doto.

its because of latest update, need wait for core update.

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

@genjiakp said:

exact problem i have.

• shadyrenshadyren Posts: 1

I can see the future for this tools. 2 months from now, nobody will use this tools anymore. And here i am planning to purchase this stuff for my smurf account. Ggwp.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

cheats in game
    "Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, y EM I BAN?"
    cries
    Don't cheat if you're not okay with being banned - Clowns.

• Now, Is it safe?

• p0seyp0sey Posts: 4

It was coming all along it was just a matter of time better play fair

@Krytos said:
    This is what you get for cheating obviously with auto-hex cheat etc.

Never used any of those or zoom hack

edited April 2018

it is still worth buying this for now? im planning but im only using beaware plus visibleenemy and ability#

@makaniel said:
    it is still worth buying this for now? im planning but im only using beaware plus visibleenemy and ability#

Don't buy yet until we hear from someone on this site.. Everyone went afk lol

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@samsah said:

@makaniel said:

no one went afk bro, if u see in discord they update u on everything , which scripts to use at the time, until they fix it...
    needforkill told they working on a anti(anti server vac).......

@Ayush said:

@samsah said:

@makaniel said:

no one went afk bro, if u see in discord they update u on everything , which scripts to use at the time, until they fix it...
    needforkill told they working on a anti(anti server vac).......

Is that so ? My bad then bro didn't check discord.. That's good :)

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

The other hack (hake) is already taking measures for the next day. They will implement a system that will move the mouse automatically to the correct position in order to fool detectors like gosuai etc. I think we need to prepare something similar here. Also it is said that if you want to play safe just disable zoomhack and autohex (or similar scripts) till the dust settles. I think we need an announcement from the ensage team to clear the confusion.

I wonder how many of us got banned recently. I am still playing ranked games using zoomhack (but not autohex) for the last yer.

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited April 2018

@klaretos said:
    The other hack (hake) is already taking measures for the next day. They will implement a system that will move the mouse automatically to the correct position in order to fool detectors like gosuai etc. I think we need to prepare something similar here. Also it is said that if you want to play safe just disable zoomhack and autohex (or similar scripts) till the dust settles. I think we need an announcement from the ensage team to clear the confusion.

I wonder how many of us got banned recently. I am still playing ranked games using zoomhack (but not autohex) for the last yer.

our administrator is working on it!

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Admin working on it.

• CykCyk Posts: 1

@YEEEEEEE said:

@klaretos said:

Has this been implemented? How do I use the tool to fool detector with auto usage of combos?

@Cyk said:
    @YEEEEEEE said:

@klaretos said:

Has this been implemented? How do I use the tool to fool detector with auto usage of combos?

nah, still in work

• I just got banned today too. 1 year ban

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

@arthureldo said:
    I just got banned today too. 1 year ban

what scripts that u use?

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22

You guys are hilarious, I've been with L# since 2014, the forum was made new here as ensage took over and I needed to remake account but.

Every time there was a L# banwave or BoL, there would be you people hating on the software for getting you banned.
    As if your brains thought that you could 100% be safe from cheating using these script programs.

I'm also a forex trader so this relates, if you accept the risk, you won't be phased or dependant on the outcome, except that by YOU choosing to use this cheat YOU might get yourself banned after a while.

Accept that.

Hey guys. Any idea when we'll get and update about whether something can be done to prevent getting banned ?

• @Palie said:

@arthureldo said:
    I just got banned today too. 1 year ban

what scripts that u use?

tinker fast combo and storm spirit annhilation

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Mods if you don't make soon something similar to #H's humanizer (where mouse movement and camera is really human like at a slight execution speed cost) I will really consider stopping my subscription after 2 years. Supposedly you are working on it but we are really in the dark here and I think the community here deserves an update or an ETA with a few weeks accuracy. Using ensage in its current form is really a matter of time to get banned in the close future.

@klaretos said:
    Mods if you don't make soon something similar to #H's humanizer (where mouse movement and camera is really human like at a slight execution speed cost) I will really consider stopping my subscription after 2 years. Supposedly you are working on it but we are really in the dark here and I think the community here deserves an update or an ETA with a few weeks accuracy. Using ensage in its current form is really a matter of time to get banned in the close future.

Admin very busy in real life. When i last time talk with him he work on bypass. There was post for community about all this situation , but it's not posted.

I not know if Admin in city or even country.

When he will comeback we will solve this situation.