Invoker Rage

Please write here feedbacks for improvements script.

This is relaunch of InvokerRage

All info about script you can read here:

ragescripts.pro/Invoker
Русская версия:
ragescripts.pro/InvokerRU

Script require installed Rage Core library

«134

Comments

  • kinkinraiso20kinkinraiso20 Posts: 61

    Meteor should be 200 aoe infront of target (instead of being right at target), then defending blast

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    @SirLimon said:

    Please write here feedbacks for improvements script.

    This is relaunch of InvokerRage

    All info about script you can read here:

    ragescripts.pro/Invoker
    Русская версия:
    ragescripts.pro/InvokerRU

    Script require installed Rage Core library

    Trial reset so we can try it out ? :P

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,050

    @ramzesbg said:

    @SirLimon said:

    Please write here feedbacks for improvements script.

    This is relaunch of InvokerRage

    All info about script you can read here:

    ragescripts.pro/Invoker
    Русская версия:
    ragescripts.pro/InvokerRU

    Script require installed Rage Core library

    Trial reset so we can try it out ? :P

    after admin will add Rage Core, it not works without .

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @kinkinraiso20 said:
    Meteor should be 200 aoe infront of target (instead of being right at target), then defending blast

    It impossible if you cast SS because of so long combo and blast will come too late.

  • Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 15

    when is rage core out?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

  • Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 15
    edited July 4

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    Any idea what is wrong with my invoker i hold combo key and he stutters alot

    fixed^

    Also my combo panel is still the old one not the new one from your website

  • ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

    Trial still not restarted ? :P

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    @Ayush said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

    +1,

    I tried to play a game and Invoker wasn't auto-attacking.

    How are we supposed to have combo key set up now? Ensage.SDK orbwalker, the orbwalker in Voker Rage and now Rage Core all have "orbwalking", I was of the understanding the walker in Voker Rage was used in conjunction/piggy-backed off/with the SDK orb walker and before the update it wasn't an issue, it was working fine. With the introduction of Rage Core, auto-attacking doesn't work - its' similar to the stutter with the harass option in Last Hit Rage. I tried disabling the SDK walker and use the combo key in Voker Rage, which is set as the same key as orbwalk in Rage Core, to no avail.

    3 walking options, 1 key - which/how do we use?

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @lolkhax said:

    @Ayush said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

    +1,

    I tried to play a game and Invoker wasn't auto-attacking.

    How are we supposed to have combo key set up now? Ensage.SDK orbwalker, the orbwalker in Voker Rage and now Rage Core all have "orbwalking", I was of the understanding the walker in Voker Rage was used in conjunction/piggy-backed off/with the SDK orb walker and before the update it wasn't an issue, it was working fine. With the introduction of Rage Core, auto-attacking doesn't work - its' similar to the stutter with the harass option in Last Hit Rage. I tried disabling the SDK walker and use the combo key in Voker Rage, which is set as the same key as orbwalk in Rage Core, to no avail.

    3 walking options, 1 key - which/how do we use?

    Something wrong with Compiler. Invoker still load old version. i investigate with this problem.

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:

    @Ayush said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

    +1,

    I tried to play a game and Invoker wasn't auto-attacking.

    How are we supposed to have combo key set up now? Ensage.SDK orbwalker, the orbwalker in Voker Rage and now Rage Core all have "orbwalking", I was of the understanding the walker in Voker Rage was used in conjunction/piggy-backed off/with the SDK orb walker and before the update it wasn't an issue, it was working fine. With the introduction of Rage Core, auto-attacking doesn't work - its' similar to the stutter with the harass option in Last Hit Rage. I tried disabling the SDK walker and use the combo key in Voker Rage, which is set as the same key as orbwalk in Rage Core, to no avail.

    3 walking options, 1 key - which/how do we use?

    Something wrong with Compiler. Invoker still load old version. i investigate with this problem.

    Thanks Boss, quick question - will we still have the auto-combo panel to use? I looked at the description on your site and didn't see anything about it

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @lolkhax said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:

    @Ayush said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

    +1,

    I tried to play a game and Invoker wasn't auto-attacking.

    How are we supposed to have combo key set up now? Ensage.SDK orbwalker, the orbwalker in Voker Rage and now Rage Core all have "orbwalking", I was of the understanding the walker in Voker Rage was used in conjunction/piggy-backed off/with the SDK orb walker and before the update it wasn't an issue, it was working fine. With the introduction of Rage Core, auto-attacking doesn't work - its' similar to the stutter with the harass option in Last Hit Rage. I tried disabling the SDK walker and use the combo key in Voker Rage, which is set as the same key as orbwalk in Rage Core, to no avail.

    3 walking options, 1 key - which/how do we use?

    Something wrong with Compiler. Invoker still load old version. i investigate with this problem.

    Thanks Boss, quick question - will we still have the auto-combo panel to use? I looked at the description on your site and didn't see anything about it

    No. Auto Combo now merged with Dynamic. Currently Dynamic combo more smart and you still have option to wait allay stun.
    Plus we have custom combo selection for it.

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:

    @Ayush said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Davvy1345 said:
    when is rage core out?

    Released

    is it necessary for all your rage scripts ?

    +1,

    I tried to play a game and Invoker wasn't auto-attacking.

    How are we supposed to have combo key set up now? Ensage.SDK orbwalker, the orbwalker in Voker Rage and now Rage Core all have "orbwalking", I was of the understanding the walker in Voker Rage was used in conjunction/piggy-backed off/with the SDK orb walker and before the update it wasn't an issue, it was working fine. With the introduction of Rage Core, auto-attacking doesn't work - its' similar to the stutter with the harass option in Last Hit Rage. I tried disabling the SDK walker and use the combo key in Voker Rage, which is set as the same key as orbwalk in Rage Core, to no avail.

    3 walking options, 1 key - which/how do we use?

    Something wrong with Compiler. Invoker still load old version. i investigate with this problem.

    Thanks Boss, quick question - will we still have the auto-combo panel to use? I looked at the description on your site and didn't see anything about it

    No. Auto Combo now merged with Dynamic. Currently Dynamic combo more smart and you still have option to wait allay stun.
    Plus we have custom combo selection for it.

    Cool, look forward to sussin' out the new version

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    Bro and also once i have prepared the combo and ally enigma ulti can u make it such a way that it doesnt use tornado and still continue the combo ?? ( with Magnus too) , and also please modify the orb manager it always try to change sphere when i click on ground can u make it only while attcking ? ( like a target creep hero etc ),

                            can u look at Yeee's dynamic combo ? its combo is based on the already invoked spells its really fast , these two things( the orb and smart dynamic) are the problems i always face why using invoker , and also auto shift to dynamic combo after combo complete
    
  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @Ayush said:
    Bro and also once i have prepared the combo and ally enigma ulti can u make it such a way that it doesnt use tornado and still continue the combo ?? ( with Magnus too) , and also please modify the orb manager it always try to change sphere when i click on ground can u make it only while attcking ? ( like a target creep hero etc ),

                            can u look at Yeee's dynamic combo ? its combo is based on the already invoked spells its really fast , these two things( the orb and smart dynamic) are the problems i always face why using invoker , and also auto shift to dynamic combo after combo complete
    

    Already exist in new version

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    @SirLimon - any news on the update 41?

  • jivuu0jivuu0 Posts: 5

    Any news?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,050

    Guys Wait There Problems with Rage Core, so Scripts what based on Rage Core will not work. This is not SirLimon fault , it's compiler can't update scripts. So for now we wait for Admins, what will fix this problem.

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    ReLaunch

    Now updated for Rage Core and got many new features and improvements (read first post)

  • Davvy1345Davvy1345 Posts: 15
    edited July 9

    Good script very easy to use!

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @Davvy1345 said:
    what is the combo key?

    Rage Core -> Orbwalker tab

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    Some problems I've run into after the update:

    Rage Core won't use Bloodthorn in combos (didn't use Orchid either) - I haven't tried any other items but I'd say it would be the same.

    Meteor isn't very accurate and misses a lot (seems it casts earlier than it did before and looks like that's what is making it miss).

    The escape feature is a bit slow - instances where Ghost Walk is used, the Orb Manager seems to dispel the invis. approx half a second after its' cast

    Some spells in the custom combo are skipped (say Tornado and Cold Snap are invoked prior to engaging the combo, with Meteor to follow as the third skill, it will skip the Tornado, which would be used after Cold Snap).

    I do like how the Dynamic Combo is faster, which means it uses more spells - though sometimes it won't cast a spell, resulting in the Orbwalker chasing down and attempting to Auto-Attack the target (say you throw a Tornado, it'll cast Alacrity and attack the target while following, it sometimes will invoke Cold Snap, but won't cast it and instead will chase down the target resulting in a missed kill).

    I have also found the Dynamic Combo will ignore already invoked spell's (for example, Cold Snap & EMP), but then will invoke X, Y & Z and use them instead.

    Dynamic Combo will only stick with paired skills when you're still under level 16/18 (if I remember correctly), with or without Aghs. Previously you could set the "Max Level" to whatever and it'd show a 4 spell combo as the upcoming dynamic combo (I'm pretty sure it was set at level 12 in the previous version).

    I feel like there is something I've forgotten to mention here - when I remember I'll add it.

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @lolkhax said:
    Some problems I've run into after the update:

    Rage Core won't use Bloodthorn in combos (didn't use Orchid either) - I haven't tried any other items but I'd say it would be the same.

    Bloodthorn and Orchid is fine. Not all combo supports (all pairs combo dont support items)
    Will add support for items (but why you got orchid but dont got aghanim?)

    Meteor isn't very accurate and misses a lot (seems it casts earlier than it did before and looks like that's what is making it miss).

    Problem with meteor also not found. What combo cause this problem?

    The escape feature is a bit slow - instances where Ghost Walk is used, the Orb Manager seems to dispel the invis. approx half a second after its' cast

    Should be fixed

    Some spells in the custom combo are skipped (say Tornado and Cold Snap are invoked prior to engaging the combo, with Meteor to follow as the third skill, it will skip the Tornado, which would be used after Cold Snap).

    About MOST stupid combo in world (CS->TR->CM). I already test it 100 times. And i can say its trash combo for scripted invoker. TR -> CM -> CS much MORE DMG and MUCH MORE accurate. So CS->TR->CM not supported

    I do like how the Dynamic Combo is faster, which means it uses more spells - though sometimes it won't cast a spell, resulting in the Orbwalker chasing down and attempting to Auto-Attack the target (say you throw a Tornado, it'll cast Alacrity and attack the target while following, it sometimes will invoke Cold Snap, but won't cast it and instead will chase down the target resulting in a missed kill).

    For skipped spells i need know what combo is it. I think it is problem with low level combo

    I have also found the Dynamic Combo will ignore already invoked spell's (for example, Cold Snap & EMP), but then will invoke X, Y & Z and use them instead.

    Dynamic combo uses invoked spell for combo. But there is no combo like CS + EMP
    Will add this combo

    Dynamic Combo will only stick with paired skills when you're still under level 16/18 (if I remember correctly), with or without Aghs. Previously you could set the "Max Level" to whatever and it'd show a 4 spell combo as the upcoming dynamic combo (I'm pretty sure it was set at level 12 in the previous version).

    I feel like there is something I've forgotten to mention here - when I remember I'll add it.

    There is no more level restriction. All combos < 4 spells will casted if you dont got aghanim. All other with aghanim

  • freepiratefreepirate Posts: 18

    Hello , I never played as invoker so far and i really trash as invoker. After testing about 3 hours ; Here is my review

    Positives

    • Best invoker script ever for now
    • So easy to use, (even for the beginners like me) Combining skills for combo is so usefull and easy
    • Orb panel is really nice. when your hp is not full, its auto change to Quas. (while Walking=wex, Attacking exort)
    • Dynamic combo is really op. Even if your skill order is finished, Script continous to use and spam other skills. Its really smart script :)
    • Combo panel is so usefull . 1 click on skill Picture on panel invokes the skill

    Negatives - Suggestions

    • There is a bug for eul ... It wasnt used in combos. ( maybe its only for me )
    • I coulndt use LAST HIT KEY from Rage core settings ( if its for farming-last hit for creeps) ... No move after i use the key, so i kept using ensage orbwalk farm.
    • If you want to start with TORNADO and if you put your cursor on enemy, it doesnt spam tornado. If you keep your cursor on empty place on land it uses . ( my experience, maybe im wrong, not big deal but for first time users should know that )
      - I couldnt find a setting for orbwalk distance for fights. Its a big inadequacy. Because invoker go under enemy ( like axe ) while using skills and attacks , there sould be distance setting for secure fight.( if there is tab and i couldnt see, forgive me)

    As a result, even for a guy who is trash as invoker, its a script makes you a good invoker player. I guess it deserves every penny you paid. After my trial is over, i will definetly buy this one .

    Thanks for script .

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @freepirate said:
    Hello , I never played as invoker so far and i really trash as invoker. After testing about 3 hours ; Here is my review

    • There is a bug for eul ... It wasnt used in combos. ( maybe its only for me )
    • If you want to start with TORNADO and if you put your cursor on enemy, it doesnt spam tornado. If you keep your cursor on empty place on land it uses . ( my experience, maybe im wrong, not big deal but for first time users should know that )

    I think you use manyal mode, so script doesnt use EUL auto.
    Try enable auto cast (button with eul and char A at combo panel, it should be green stroke)

    • I coulndt use LAST HIT KEY from Rage core settings ( if its for farming-last hit for creeps) ... No move after i use the key, so i kept using ensage orbwalk farm.

    This key for Last Hit Rage script

    - I couldnt find a setting for orbwalk distance for fights. Its a big inadequacy. Because invoker go under enemy ( like axe ) while using skills and attacks , there sould be distance setting for secure fight.( if there is tab and i couldnt see, forgive me)

    Currently there is no option to safe zone. Will add in next update
    But usually you should hold mouse at point where you wank walk (script lock target and continue use attacks and spells)

  • badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

    Can you make it to switch to WWW during escape mode (does this for fast ghost walk but not escape mode). Also when someone uses dust during escape mode while in ghost walk it will not recognize this and will not cast icewall or tornado. Custom combos should be able to put in the same spell more than once for refresher combos. Would be cool if we could put items in the order you’d like them used in custom combos (scythe, rod, euls etc). Great script.

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @badbreath said:
    Can you make it to switch to WWW during escape mode (does this for fast ghost walk but not escape mode). Also when someone uses dust during escape mode while in ghost walk it will not recognize this and will not cast icewall or tornado. Custom combos should be able to put in the same spell more than once for refresher combos. Would be cool if we could put items in the order you’d like them used in custom combos (scythe, rod, euls etc). Great script.

    Ok, will update escape mode.

    For Custom Combo you should place refresher after 2x spells and its spells will be used twice.
    Or you need more spells?
    Items will add in next update.

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266
    edited July 12

    Icons are busted after the latest Dota update. You can't sus out which spells are which as it invokes more than 1 spell, with a 1 spell custom combo selected.

    FIXED

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    @badbreath said:
    Can you make it to switch to WWW during escape mode (does this for fast ghost walk but not escape mode). Also when someone uses dust during escape mode while in ghost walk it will not recognize this and will not cast icewall or tornado. Custom combos should be able to put in the same spell more than once for refresher combos. Would be cool if we could put items in the order you’d like them used in custom combos (scythe, rod, euls etc). Great script.

    +1

  • n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 38

    I am having trouble using this script i have installed rage script too but what is the key to use the combo and where can i find it and change it please help!

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @n3miz3z said:
    I am having trouble using this script i have installed rage script too but what is the key to use the combo and where can i find it and change it please help!

    Rage Core -> Orbwalker tab

  • n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 38

    @SirLimon said:

    @n3miz3z said:
    I am having trouble using this script i have installed rage script too but what is the key to use the combo and where can i find it and change it please help!

    Rage Core -> Orbwalker tab


    there is a orbwalk mode and last hit mode anything i am missing?

  • badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

    Make sure 09K.AIO is not loaded and SDK orbwalker is not loaded. Just use rage core orb walker.

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    @n3miz3z said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @n3miz3z said:
    I am having trouble using this script i have installed rage script too but what is the key to use the combo and where can i find it and change it please help!

    Rage Core -> Orbwalker tab


    there is a orbwalk mode and last hit mode anything i am missing?

    orbwalker normal mode key is the combo key

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317
    edited July 13

    OMG , the improvement on this script compared to old version is just insane thanks for the hard work although theres a feature u need to fix, in custom combos when i keep usage of items before refresher, after it refresh cooldowns it immediately uses items (such as hex orchid) it would be better to use items after the orginal buff has passed ( that is item duration before refresher)

    EDIT : i forgot to mention like when tornado and its combo skills are invoker and enemy is disabled ( like pudge ulti/ enigma blackhole/ disables that have good duration can u like make the combo ignore tornado cos my team always flame me when i do that, thanks though)

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266
    edited July 13

    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266
    edited July 13

    @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

    Will do, thanks for sussin' it out for me - it was driving me crazy.

    EDIT removing the skin mod fixed the problem

  • Hello,

    got some problems with the script. Its casting always ghost walk and ice wall. I dont klick anything doing by its own. And the combo buttom is spacbar?

    Please Help

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 266

    Combo button is in Rage Core, by default the escape key is H

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    @>; @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

    @SirLimon please add not use tornado and do combo when enemy disabled like faceless void/magnus/enigma or pudge ulti

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @Ayush said:
    @>; @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

    @SirLimon please add not use tornado and do combo when enemy disabled like faceless void/magnus/enigma or pudge ulti

    Try read docs

  • n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 38

    hi i have noticed there are times when invoker just stops casting spels and right click the enemy ....

    i have no skin that m using

    good script btw

  • VacantVacant Posts: 54
    edited July 14

    @SirLimon said:

    @Ayush said:
    @>; @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

    @SirLimon please add not use tornado and do combo when enemy disabled like faceless void/magnus/enigma or pudge ulti

    Try read docs

    Don't think ally start mode is working with black hole. I just keep right clicking without casting any spells. Tested it with a few heroes/items (Magnus, Sven, Atos) and it worked correctly.

    Also, when I use the escape key I go into ghost walk with quas orbs but after a few seconds my hero casts wex orbs and breaks the invis.

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @n3miz3z said:
    hi i have noticed there are times when invoker just stops casting spels and right click the enemy ....

    i have no skin that m using

    good script btw

    Maybe some bug in SDK. Will chekc it.

    @Vacant said:

    @SirLimon said:

    @Ayush said:
    @>; @SirLimon said:

    @lolkhax said:
    @SirLimon

    https://webmshare.com/play/EKEBa
    Here you can see the combo has been selected and prepared (TN>CM>CS) anddddd when the combo key is pressed, it invokes and uses alacrity and auto attacks.
    Are you supposed to manually initiate with the Tornado?

    https://webmshare.com/play/w7wKG
    We'll try this again, same combo, same sort of result, invoked Alacrity and a thrown Chaos Meteor - no Tornado.

    https://webmshare.com/play/ayxoY
    This demonstrates the escape key working, kind of. I didn't break invis, the script does - there was no auto-usage from any other assembly. There is no reason for it to dispel and its' been this way for AGES (before the update)

    About escape will check it.
    About combo. Its should be bug with skin. Try remove skin and it should work correctly

    @SirLimon please add not use tornado and do combo when enemy disabled like faceless void/magnus/enigma or pudge ulti

    Try read docs

    Don't think ally start mode is working with black hole. I just keep right clicking without casting any spells. Tested it with a few heroes/items (Magnus, Sven, Atos) and it worked correctly.

    Also, when I use the escape key I go into ghost walk with quas orbs but after a few seconds my hero casts wex orbs and breaks the invis.

    Will fix auto cast for Enigma ult.
    And will check orb manager

  • AyushAyush Posts: 317

    when orb manager is on and when is et quas/wex while move, your last hit rage doesnt consider the the exort damage on attack before itself, it becomes too late when he attcks and shift to exort, causing miss/deny of laat hit please add exort damage calculation while moving in quas/wex too

  • n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 38
    edited July 16

    thanks for the response hope you were able to fix the non casting issue ..

    also is there a way that invoker** stops diving into the hero** he is casting the spell for ...
    secondly i think there needs to be a better target selection as it doesnot switch targets fast enough when too many heroes are surrounding
    eg is x is standing before y and the target selected is y it will run pass x and not auto switch to target x

    also is there a way to **add eules combo **

    rest ill buy the script as it seems to be decent enough

  • SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 526

    @n3miz3z said:
    thanks for the response hope you were able to fix the non casting issue ..

    also is there a way that invoker** stops diving into the hero** he is casting the spell for ...
    secondly i think there needs to be a better target selection as it doesnot switch targets fast enough when too many heroes are surrounding
    eg is x is standing before y and the target selected is y it will run pass x and not auto switch to target x

    also is there a way to **add eules combo **

    rest ill buy the script as it seems to be decent enough

    You can setup EUL in menu

  • n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 38

    @SirLimon said:

    @n3miz3z said:
    thanks for the response hope you were able to fix the non casting issue ..

    also is there a way that invoker** stops diving into the hero** he is casting the spell for ...
    secondly i think there needs to be a better target selection as it doesnot switch targets fast enough when too many heroes are surrounding
    eg is x is standing before y and the target selected is y it will run pass x and not auto switch to target x

    also is there a way to **add eules combo **

    rest ill buy the script as it seems to be decent enough

    You can setup EUL in menu

    hi can you be a little more specific as in how?

    do you mean to enable the eules option below the refresher icon ???

    coz i felt it would have been better if we had a seprate eules combo option altogether

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!