• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

Soon will be update docs it RageScripts.pro

Also report any bugs and leave feedbacks

hey bro it doesnt prepare selected custom combo always invokes tornado and sunstrike combo

Fixed

okay thanks for the hard work, will test and get back to you

@SirLimon said:

@stayp said:
    its not working at all now. whats going on?

Now working

hey bro still it isnt invoking the custom combo, and when i manually keep emp and torna the timing is way off

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

Soon will be update docs it RageScripts.pro

Also report any bugs and leave feedbacks

hey bro it doesnt prepare selected custom combo always invokes tornado and sunstrike combo

Fixed

okay thanks for the hard work, will test and get back to you

@SirLimon said:

@stayp said:
    its not working at all now. whats going on?

Now working

hey bro still it isnt invoking the custom combo, and when i manually keep emp and torna the timing is way off

Can you write this combo? I will test it and fix

tornado->emp->meteor->blast->item
    tornado->emp->ice wall->meteor->blast

• For some reason my game freezes when I use this. Any ideas why?

@manunit92 said:
    For some reason my game freezes when I use this. Any ideas why?

More info? When freezes happens?

@Ayush said:

did u take a look at it bro ?

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

Yes, sorry for delay. I working on other scripts
    Now should be fixed with preparation (earlier it depends on aghanim exist) and now timings fixed

Update

-Fix EMP delay timings for custom combo
    -Fix Meteor delay timigs for custom combo
    -Now custom combo doesnt depend on Aghanim

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

Now should be fixed with preparation (earlier it depends on aghanim exist) and now timings fixed

Update

I dont know whether its only for me or others as well, but its still invoking the tornado sunstrike, well i have been trying in demo though...

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

Update

I dont know whether its only for me or others as well, but its still invoking the tornado sunstrike, well i have been trying in demo though...

I am done with ensage and got banned, so this script will die.

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

Update

what ??!! @NeeDforKill man we paid for these scripts ( i bought invoker when it was 30$ , rubick when it was 20$ , and lasthit ), @NeeDforKill that means all of his scripts will be dead ?!!

edited November 2018

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

Update

what ??!! @NeeDforKill man we paid for these scripts ( i bought invoker when it was 30$ , rubick when it was 20$ , and lasthit ), @NeeDforKill that means all of his scripts will be dead ?!!

Yes, the new admin believes that several clients are more than the developer

• Finally no more amateur broken scripts. And rules finally get enforced.

• But we paid for this script, wtf heartless people

• @RODULFO999 said:
    But we paid for this script, wtf heartless people

You paid the developer for the script not ensage, ask dev for a refund if you can contact him.

Update

-Improved delays
    -Fixed combo stability
    Still under revork, may contains unstable stuffs

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Improved delays
    -Fixed combo stability
    Still under revork, may contains unstable stuffs

I played a game and it was trying to sunstrike enemies without mana, like it was moving the camera and kind of "locked on" to where it wanted to SS but couldn't.

Just thought I'd let you know :sisi3:

• komputer39komputer39 Posts: 13
    edited February 2019

купил скрипт,но ощущение как буд то он не работает) выбрал комбо, жму подготовку, готовит из вкладки dynamic combo, как выбрать то другое комбо? сс кидает вообще фиг пойми как, человек уже убежит на базу а санстрайк в куст.может я что то делаю не то?ну и какие то ошибки...

• неужто никто не поможет настроить?)

@komputer39 said:
    неужто никто не поможет настроить?)

Подожди обновление

• OrNotOrNot Posts: 20
    edited March 2019

can you reset my trial,,i want to try before buying.tq

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited March 2019

Что теперь с этим скриптом не так? Жму кнопку после препейра - ничего. Хотя раньше работал. Настроек с тех самых пор не менял.

З.Ы. Отключил "Global Items Settings" и всё заработало. Но почему-то через раз подготавливает торнадо, чтоб заменить его на что-то другое, а потом снова переключить обратно на торнадо, эх.

Update

-Updated for new core
    -Fixes
    -Now controllable based. You can use combo for ally hero

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

Hey,
    just had a try on your script, omg it's awesome!!
    Just three things for me:
    1) Something is using my "V" key in your script but I can't find it in the core/invoker settings. It's a problem because "V" is a key that I use for my inventory (AZERTY here). When I press "V" invoker is moving to my cursor.
    2) When Spirits are summoned while I hold combo key, spirits just stay where they are and don't attack the current target. Am I missing something?
    3) When I spam Escape key, most of the time it cast ghost walk and immediatly after it cast something else wich exit me from ghostwalk. Can we do something to prevent this?

Great work here, thanks a lot. If I can fix those things I'll buy it for sure!

Edit: For the "V" key, the problem comes from ensage orbwalk, if I disable it, my "v" key is free. Is it ok to disable ensage orbwalk or should I let it enabled?

@Qual said:
    Hey,
    just had a try on your script, omg it's awesome!!
    Just three things for me:
    1) Something is using my "V" key in your script but I can't find it in the core/invoker settings. It's a problem because "V" is a key that I use for my inventory (AZERTY here). When I press "V" invoker is moving to my cursor.
    2) When Spirits are summoned while I hold combo key, spirits just stay where they are and don't attack the current target. Am I missing something?
    3) When I spam Escape key, most of the time it cast ghost walk and immediatly after it cast something else wich exit me from ghostwalk. Can we do something to prevent this?

Great work here, thanks a lot. If I can fix those things I'll buy it for sure!

Edit: For the "V" key, the problem comes from ensage orbwalk, if I disable it, my "v" key is free. Is it ok to disable ensage orbwalk or should I let it enabled?

2, 3) i will check it

SDK orbwalker can be disabled. All orbwalk settings for my script in RageCore tab.

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

Can You reset me, I could not test

Last update left ensage outside

• gonymastergonymaster Posts: 16

is broken
    fix please

Custom Combo is not working, never seems to invoke the "custom spells" always invokes ss and tornado and combo goes to dynamic mode instead of it invoking custom spells in their order :

https://streamable.com/68rdd

If I Manually Invoke , it uses sunstrike before deafening blast (since its a bot it charged towards me and hence landing the sunstrike, else they would move in other direction thereby missing the spells, so ideally deafening blast should be used before sunstrike ) :

https://streamable.com/hvddf

Please Fix invoker script its been months since i have encountered this issue and also i reported it to u manytimes, Thanks

@SirLimon @NeeDforKill

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22

1 day trial worked fine for me, liked it better than moones and although once I tweaked the settings for jumperings $25 invo script it was nice. This one was great too with good SS prediction all for $10 so I'm gonna buy this one

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Ayush said:
    Custom Combo is not working, never seems to invoke the "custom spells" always invokes ss and tornado and combo goes to dynamic mode instead of it invoking custom spells in their order :

If I Manually Invoke , it uses sunstrike before deafening blast (since its a bot it charged towards me and hence landing the sunstrike, else they would move in other direction thereby missing the spells, so ideally deafening blast should be used before sunstrike ) :

Please Fix invoker script its been months since i have encountered this issue and also i reported it to u manytimes, Thanks

@SirLimon @NeeDforKill

Okay, i thought i replied to you. On first video, Where you say custom comb, it use Dynamic Combo are you sure you make correct setup?

@NeeDforKill said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon @NeeDforKill

Okay, i thought i replied to you. On first video, Where you say custom comb, it use Dynamic Combo are you sure you make correct setup?

yea bruh im pretty sure I have correctly set up the script

@Ayush said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon @NeeDforKill

I will fix it later, now i working on Rubick update. Invoker after Rubick

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon @NeeDforKill

I will fix it later, now i working on Rubick update. Invoker after Rubick

Ok Bruh, good to hear.

купил скрипт еще пару месяцев назад,но пользоваться не могу до сих пор.комбо которые выбираю ,персонаж не готовит, подготавливает случайные спелы, похоже что работает только dynamic combo. или может кто помочь настроить? вроде не первым скриптом пользуюсь, но с этим что то не так

@komputer39 said:
    купил скрипт еще пару месяцев назад,но пользоваться не могу до сих пор.комбо которые выбираю ,персонаж не готовит, подготавливает случайные спелы, похоже что работает только dynamic combo. или может кто помочь настроить? вроде не первым скриптом пользуюсь, но с этим что то не так

Более конкретно, какое комбо не готовит?
    С кастмо комбо есть некоторые проблемы

@SirLimon написал:

@komputer39 said:

вот выбрал я комбо нужное, жму кнопку а кастует все подряд ,не в том порядке который выбрал.может я что то не то нажимаю?)

@komputer39 said:

@SirLimon написал:

@komputer39 said:

вот выбрал я комбо нужное, жму кнопку а кастует все подряд ,не в том порядке который выбрал.может я что то не то нажимаю?)

Мне нужно конкретно комбо (последовательность заклинаний, которую ты указываешь)
    Я проверю

• leemengleemeng Posts: 1

plz fix it,crash game

edited June 2019

Мне нужно конкретно комбо (последовательность заклинаний, которую ты указываешь)
    Я проверю

сейчас запустил, стал готовить dynamic combo как указано в панели, но не могу теперь отключить dynamic combo.выбрал комбо (1 из 3) но все равно не подготавливает заклинания и не кастует.только dynamic

@komputer39 said:

Я проверю

сейчас запустил, стал готовить dynamic combo как указано в панели, но не могу теперь отключить dynamic combo.выбрал комбо (1 из 3) но все равно не подготавливает заклинания и не кастует.только dynamic

It seems to work okay for me, though sometimes I invoke another spell manually (using the hotkey option) just to be safe so I can react to a sneak-attack. Have you tried deleting the assembly config (delete the Invoker Rage folder in your Ensage folder, \Config\game)? You'll have to change your hotkeys again but it'll be nice and fresh - might work.

@SirLimon

I'm having a bit of trouble with the orb walker, sometimes it'll attack fine and other times it'll go to attack then cancel the animation only to attack again (seems like it gets stuck in a loop). Just so we (I) know, are we supposed to disable the SDK.Orbwalker/Combo activation in the menu to get the walker in the combo to work? (mouse-over target, press combo key, stay within kite distance but still following the mouse position while attacking) - maybe I'm just doing it wrong, it has been a while.

Should we disable Rage.Core orbwalker when we're not using Rage.Core supported heroes?

Can you please elaborate on the intended function of the orbwalker modifier? The tooltip says something like catching heroes but for running away? How is it best used?

Could we please have another couple of Custom Combo slots, or maybe two tabs kind of thing, one for Exort builds/combos and another for Quas+Wex? I've found it a bit tricky remembering to change combos for different games and forgetting what I was using on the previous build :asunaderp:

как выключить dynamic combo и что можно было кастовать из выбранного набора.сделал все рекомендации но не помогло. у меня клавишу ctrl на подготовку комбо,но он готовит только dynamic combo

• santhosantho Posts: 23

Reset trial, please. ;D

• Hey, could you make it so it doesn't target tping people outside of vision, it's quite obvious you're cheating when you SS a random spot on the map and an enemy is tping from there

• anyone can send picture of the best setting for this script , i want to try it ! if that worth i'll buy this script

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46

Trying this script out, where's the option to set the combo button :|

• blink925blink925 Posts: 9
    edited July 2019

Where is auto combo key ?

• hotatchanhhotatchanh Posts: 17
    edited July 2019

Removed, sorry wrong topic

• mlnnYmlnnY Posts: 4

Ужасный создатель этого скрипта, ему вообще похер на аудиторию, 2 дня пишу ему в дискорд, вообще 0 эмоции! не покупайте данный скрипт, владелец даже не отвечает на вопросы по поводу этого скрипта!!!

• mlnnYmlnnY Posts: 4

@mlnnY said:
    Ужасный создатель этого скрипта, ему вообще похер на аудиторию, 2 дня пишу ему в дискорд, вообще 0 эмоции! не покупайте данный скрипт, владелец даже не отвечает на вопросы по поводу этого скрипта!!!

@mlnnY said:

• blink925blink925 Posts: 9

can u reset the trial i got the outdated ensage