Invoker Rage

Comments

• Now it does the spells only as a kill steal? other than that it does nothing but alacrity and AA

• I have the same problem. Please fix ty @SirLimon

• Update

-Fixed Cooldowns
    -Fixed Ice Wall, now more quality
    -Fixed console errors
    -Fixed combo continue after cooldowns
    -Now you can hold combo infinity and dont got errors

• Just test with the new update.

Auto SS is fixed now. Good!

Dynamic combo is also fixed. It's a beast now in late game if you have aghanim. I still have some problem with early game where it invoke some spell that I didn't put point in(e.g. I'm playing quas-exort build and it try to use Tornado), but I think that can be temp fix with custom combo for now.

The new Ice wall is fast, but sometimes it too fast and it cast before the hero could completely turn. That is a rare occasion though.

• can someone please teach me how to use this? I can't see anything is there any step by step thread here so I can be guided? thanks!

• Ice wall is working awful for me now unless i'm right on top of them. Hero just invokes it and straight up freezes for a few seconds doing absolutely nothing.

• @SirLimon please check auto sunstrike. Hero does not use it at all. I played with legion ult and next game with lion stun. No sunstrike. To ks or to help. I turned on all options already. Ty. And also can we throw spells that we select. For example tornado and emp instead of tornado and sunstrike. I know dynamic combo is opting for max damage but sometimes it's better to eat all enemies mana. Just an idea. Just one example. But overall the script is getting better

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@ralph_repato said:
    @SirLimon please check auto sunstrike. Hero does not use it at all. I played with legion ult and next game with lion stun. No sunstrike. To ks or to help. I turned on all options already. Ty. And also can we throw spells that we select. For example tornado and emp instead of tornado and sunstrike. I know dynamic combo is opting for max damage but sometimes it's better to eat all enemies mana. Just an idea. Just one example. But overall the script is getting better

u can enable custom combo for that

@SirLimon okay just tested out a match now, it seems its not following the custom combo priority unless sun strike on cool down
    2)after combo done it doesnt shift to EEE for auto attck
    3)i think theres a bug in orb manager when i enable it, if i press control in invokes the preferred combo and when i press combo key it does nothing( only when orb manager is enabled)

Can U please fix this @SirLimon especially the auto attck with exort part, thanks a lot for your work ....

• sirhc1990sirhc1990 Posts: 5
    edited September 2018

sunstrike fix please, doesn't sunstrike auto anymore thanks

• 1-Sunstrike will automatically attack friendly forces in TP state ?
    2-After selecting a custom combination, do not release the skill according to the custom combination.
    3-Spell Panel is confusing. For example, if I press F, what should appear is FS but EMP appears? I am sure my button settings are correct.

@Ayush said:
    @SirLimon okay just tested out a match now, it seems its not following the custom combo priority unless sun strike on cool down
    2)after combo done it doesnt shift to EEE for auto attck
    3)i think theres a bug in orb manager when i enable it, if i press control in invokes the preferred combo and when i press combo key it does nothing( only when orb manager is enabled)

Can U please fix this @SirLimon especially the auto attck with exort part, thanks a lot for your work ....

bro pls look at this.... @SirLimon

• @gonymaster 说道:
    1-Sunstrike will automatically attack friendly forces in TP state ?
    2-After selecting a custom combination, do not release the skill according to the custom combination.
    3-Spell Panel is confusing. For example, if I press F, what should appear is FS but EMP appears? I am sure my button settings are correct.

bro pls look at this.... @SirLimon

• Можешь сказать мне кнопку активации прокаста пожалуйста?

• please fix sunstrike.

• can i try this? b4 i purchase

• you have 1 day trial to try

• this assembly is so broken :( nothing works anymore... combo's, sunstrike, nothing....

• @sirhc1990 said:
    this assembly is so broken :( nothing works anymore... combo's, sunstrike, nothing....

it works

@NeeDforKill said:

@sirhc1990 said:
    this assembly is so broken :( nothing works anymore... combo's, sunstrike, nothing....

it works

bro what happened to sirlimon did he leave the community ? his scripts arent being updated like from a month, i hope he stays i love his scripts but kinda outdated i mean the last hit works well though.... hope he comes back.... please reply @NeeDforKill

• What need to be update if script works correctly?

• @JoyPink said:

@NeeDforKill said:
    What need to be update if script works correctly?

I cant tell you since i will not waste anymore time with SirLimons Scripts.

I just speak from my POV and i tryed SirLimons Scripts alot all of them, and it was always a bugparty or total trash.
    I wish i could gift my paid scripts from sirlimon to someone, well or not since i dont know someone i hate that much...

Yea, that's why you trying here blame author, you said it's bad okay, thats only you or some guys opinion , i have same guys who love this script, and who love his other scripts.
    I test this script every time and every message from users or bug report i check my self and if bug or problem confirm i directly ask him to fix problem.

That's not normal when you trying on forum make trashtalk wars. This is simple there is two invoker scripts , user have 1 day trial, what a problem to take both trials and chose what better for you.

Same situation when we have for example Jumpering Invoker, what better than hakes basic and foos, why you not go to hake site or discord and not say hake/foo your invoker is shit , Ensage invoker is better.
    Same Foos(ofc good guy not trying to say anything bad to him), when you was hake user you, foos was god of scripts for you, and he now same god of scripts for all hake users. But all hake combo scripts include Foos combo , worst than o9k.AIO from idcnoob , you can even not start to compare , same i can say about foos lasthit/evader or basic hake lasthit, they all worst vs o9k.Farm . Why you not got to their forum and not say how Ensage is better.

I really respect you, and not trying to flame you, but i asking you to stop do that. We need have here friend atmosphere, not a kid troll forum.

So Please!

• @NeeDforKill said:

@JoyPink said:

@NeeDforKill said:

I just speak from my POV and i tryed SirLimons Scripts alot all of them, and it was always a bugparty or total trash.
    I wish i could gift my paid scripts from sirlimon to someone, well or not since i dont know someone i hate that much...

Yea, that's why you trying here blame author, you said it's bad okay, thats only you or some guys opinion , i have same guys who love this script, and who love his other scripts.
    I test this script every time and every message from users or bug report i check my self and if bug or problem confirm i directly ask him to fix problem.

That's not normal when you trying on forum make trashtalk wars. This is simple there is two invoker scripts , user have 1 day trial, what a problem to take both trials and chose what better for you.

Same situation when we have for example Jumpering Invoker, what better than hakes basic and foos, why you not go to hake site or discord and not say hake/foo your invoker is shit , Ensage invoker is better.
    Same Foos(ofc good guy not trying to say anything bad to him), when you was hake user you, foos was god of scripts for you, and he now same god of scripts for all hake users. But all hake combo scripts include Foos combo , worst than o9k.AIO from idcnoob , you can even not start to compare , same i can say about foos lasthit/evader or basic hake lasthit, they all worst vs o9k.Farm . Why you not got to their forum and not say how Ensage is better.

I really respect you, and not trying to flame you, but i asking you to stop do that. We need have here friend atmosphere, not a kid troll forum.

So Please!

Respect!

@NeeDforKill said:

@JoyPink said:

@NeeDforKill said:

So Please!

+1

• script seem not to work ? anyon with the same issue ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@waltzation said:
    script seem not to work ? anyon with the same issue ?

Do you installed rage core?

• waltzationwaltzation Posts: 17
    edited October 2018

yes i did. my invoker spell dont seem to come out. im not on ensage orbwalker as well. first time experiencing this though :(

@waltzation said:
    yes i did. my invoker spell dont seem to come out. im not on ensage orbwalker as well. first time experiencing this though :(

Do you put key in Rage Core orbwalker settings?

edited October 2018

@NeeDforKill said:

@waltzation said:

Do you put key in Rage Core orbwalker settings?

I don't know about invoker rage but I have this problem with rubick rage.

Haven't tested this script in long, will try later in the morning and see if this problem occurs for me as well on invoker rage.

@waltzation said:

Check for console errors and if there are any then please post screenshot, so the author can help you.

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -Reworked Auto Sun Strike
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -New fast toggler for cataclysm
    -Crush fix

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

small fix: it doesnt invoke custom combo spells, also the emp timing is off (after tornado) and can u update the logic of item support right now it doesnt use hex idk why...

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

small fix: it doesnt invoke custom combo spells, also the emp timing is off (after tornado) and can u update the logic of item support right now it doesnt use hex idk why...

Will check it and fix

edited October 2018

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

Will check it and fix

and the meteor timing is off as well.... bro can u like add a good logic for item support like urn with coldsnap and others as well i have bought the script when it was at 25$/30$ i don't remember i really think the script can be much better.. hopefully it can be better, i know u just came back ...

And also while when orb manager enabled, when i move on the ground( i have quas/wex), lasthit rage doesnt seems to take the extra damage by exort before itself, can u like add this into last hit rage ?

EDIT: and also does not AA with 3 exort during combo...

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

Will check it and fix

and the meteor timing is off as well.... bro can u like add a good logic for item support like urn with coldsnap and others as well i have bought the script when it was at 25$/30$ i don't remember i really think the script can be much better.. hopefully it can be better, i know u just came back ...

And also while when orb manager enabled, when i move on the ground( i have quas/wex), lasthit rage doesnt seems to take the extra damage by exort before itself, can u like add this into last hit rage ?

Now I am working on improvements.

About lasthit, will check. for me it works
    Also it should use 3 exort for AA in combo when available

• does auto sun strike still work? never worked for me :amk:

• auto sun strike works
    ps why does it never use cold snap?

• tried it using the trial. keeps crashing every few minutes.

@cheatH12 said:
    tried it using the trial. keeps crashing every few minutes.

more info pls.

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

Will check it and fix

done bro ?

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Update

-Reworked for new core
    -New dynamic combo
    -fix TP sun strike
    -Crush fix

Will check it and fix

done bro ?

Still no. You can monitor update in our discord in #compiler channel.

Btw he writed yesterday he got problem with lasthit so he works.

• can u reset the trial pls , i used it but i cant download it

Reworked

Soon will be update docs it RageScripts.pro

Also report any bugs and leave feedbacks

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

hey bro it doesnt prepare selected custom combo always invokes tornado and sunstrike combo

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

hey bro it doesnt prepare selected custom combo always invokes tornado and sunstrike combo

@SirLimon

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

@SirLimon

Will check it today

• staypstayp Posts: 56

its not working at all now. whats going on?

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

Fixed

@stayp said:
    its not working at all now. whats going on?

Now working

@SirLimon said:

@Ayush said:

@SirLimon said:

Reworked

Fixed

okay thanks for the hard work, will test and get back to you