O9K // Hud

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Welkinds said:
    Не срабатывает Dust на инвокера, когда тот прожимает Ghost Walk

а причём здесь худ ?

• keiichi9keiichi9 Posts: 1

this was alwaus part of 09k now broken uo. so u want me to pay twice!?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@keiichi9 said:
    this was alwaus part of 09k now broken uo. so u want me to pay twice!?

It was free, but now hud is paid.

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31

It features alerts of invis heroes or bara's charge like Beware?

@sacanudo said:
    It features alerts of invis heroes or bara's charge like Beware?

Yes.

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31

Cool, thanks

• tihspmettihspmet Posts: 10

This assembly could use a shrine visibility indicator drawn on the minimap. It's really handy to see when enemies pass through your jungle ahead of time.

@tihspmet said:
    This assembly could use a shrine visibility indicator drawn on the minimap. It's really handy to see when enemies pass through your jungle ahead of time.

Added.

• santhosantho Posts: 23
    edited July 2019

I bought!
    Amazing! XD

• q135077777q135077777 Posts: 20

幻影长矛手的第二个技能。
    hud 不能识别幻象

• tulotulo Posts: 3

How do I remove attack range?

不能正确的显示modifier。
    比如,隐身的ShadowField靠近我。
    没有在屏幕上显示被动技能 - "魔王降临"

@q135077777 说道:
    不能正确的显示modifier。
    比如,隐身的ShadowField靠近我。
    没有在屏幕上显示被动技能 - "魔王降临"

还有很多,比如: 勇气勋章 淬毒之珠 和 眩晕 的debuff。 modifiers也没有显示。

@q135077777 said:

@q135077777 说道:
    不能正确的显示modifier。
    比如,隐身的ShadowField靠近我。
    没有在屏幕上显示被动技能 - "魔王降临"

I dont understand chinese xD

@IdcNoob 说道:

@q135077777 said:

@q135077777 说道:
    不能正确的显示modifier。
    比如,隐身的ShadowField靠近我。
    没有在屏幕上显示被动技能 - "魔王降临"

i have bad english, but u can use Google translate XD.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@q135077777 said:

@IdcNoob 说道:

@q135077777 said:

@q135077777 说道:
    不能正确的显示modifier。
    比如,隐身的ShadowField靠近我。
    没有在屏幕上显示被动技能 - "魔王降临"

i have bad english, but u can use Google translate XD.

So can you....lmao wtf

• zack0926zack0926 Posts: 7

There is a sentry now, the mark is no longer displayed on the hero's head.

• nametod1enametod1e Posts: 13

Показывает фармящих в лесу?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@nametod1e said:
    Показывает фармящих в лесу?

показывает

• LordLOLLordLOL Posts: 19

@IdcNoob Showing wrong information of hero abilities. This is happening when both side heroes make same item. Example: Windranger in radiant side has Maelstorm and sniper in Dire side has same item. Now in under full vision whenever sniper hits creeps it shows Winds pic in minimap. Same goes with abilities as well. Something broken here because shouldn't be it recognize correct hero under full vision?

@loggereye said:
    @IdcNoob Showing wrong information of hero abilities. This is happening when both side heroes make same item. Example: Windranger in radiant side has Maelstorm and sniper in Dire side has same item. Now in under full vision whenever sniper hits creeps it shows Winds pic in minimap. Same goes with abilities as well. Something broken here because shouldn't be it recognize correct hero under full vision?

It only sees maelstorm lighting, but it doesnt know who "made" it, so it just makes a guess.

• LordLOLLordLOL Posts: 19

@IdcNoob is it possible to disable for teammates so that the guesses are right for enemies?

@loggereye said:
    @IdcNoob is it possible to disable for teammates so that the guesses are right for enemies?

I just told u that its not possible to know whos ability it is...

• ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 8

Hey man bought your aio scripts can i have the trial reset for this to try it out more?

• would u plz add some debuff skill to the MODIFIERS.
    for example, WindRunner use WindRunner with invisibility close to me. i can see the debuff of slow down, so i know WR is near me.

• v7ncev7nce Posts: 2
    edited August 2019

Please add configurable sound alert for bounty runes and enemy scans.

• The menu is not spawning anymore.

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

Добавь радиусы ! Скилов инвокера на выжигание маны

• ihatevimihatevim Posts: 19

Can you add the ability to click on the top panel ultimate abilities like Chronosphere to tell allies when its on cd/up?

@ihatevim said:
    Can you add the ability to click on the top panel ultimate abilities like Chronosphere to tell allies when its on cd/up?

There is no default dota command to tell allies if its on cd or not.

• ihatevimihatevim Posts: 19

@IdcNoob said:

@ihatevim said:

There is no default dota command to tell allies if its on cd or not.

Just a "beware chronosphere" is enough, like to let allies know to be careful.

• DarkEngleDarkEngle Posts: 15
    edited August 2019

can you add buyback status on top panel?

• is there a way to show how many bombs tech has planted on the map cus now it is only show an bomb icon without number

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

need fix morphing Q skills range, when lvl 10 + range talent

• cakecake Posts: 54
    edited September 2019

i would love to buy this script if:
    1) enemy position prediction like in overlay information assembly
    2) precise techies mine count
    3) would not show so many red icons on minio map, which makes it hard to see tps. maybe make tp icons white

@cake said:
    i would love to buy this script if:
    1) enemy position prediction like in overlay information assembly
    2) precise techies mine count
    3) would not show so many red icons on minio map, which makes it hard to see tps. maybe make tp icons white

Enemy prediction will overlap with particle map hack and will show same hero at different positions.
    It shows remote mines count.
    I can add option to change tp colors.

edited September 2019

@IdcNoob said:

Enemy prediction will overlap with particle map hack and will show same hero at different positions.

Ok everything is nice but could u add the option to have timers: rosh and enemy ults in seconds instead of icon.

@cake said:

@IdcNoob said:

Ok everything is nice but could u add the option to have timers: rosh and enemy ults in seconds instead of icon.

Rosh timer is hidden while hes is alive. There is option to show seconds on ults.

@IdcNoob said:

@cake said:

@IdcNoob said:

Rosh timer is hidden while hes is alive. There is option to show seconds on ults.

Okay cool i bought the assembly but suddenly i started having an issue i never had before. All particles from the game dissapear and sound dissapear expect ambient and my hero. Anything made by the other heroes disappears and doesn't have sound.

The previously stated issue can last for at least 2 minutes and occurs at least 10 times a game. And when it comes back its like a huge explosion as if all the sounds and particles that i had missed out in those 2 minutes appeared all at once. Just lost a game because of that because i got omnislashed at didn't even know because the game has no particles in it.
    This started happening after i started using paid item manager, auto usage and hud all at once.

edited September 2019

Edit: sorry to have brought your assembly into this but actually is happening with ensage turned off. Guess recent update did do this,

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22
    edited September 2019

alright im finally buying this, letting be free for while was good idea lol. Ive got lot of ur scripts like 09k.AIO and the unlocker. Just made a evader feature add request over there maybe this is a nice gesture towards that request? :devil:

• hey is there a way to resize the minimap, because since i am using ultra wide monitor the location of all the bars and notification gets moved quite a lot

@G027075 said:
    hey is there a way to resize the minimap, because since i am using ultra wide monitor the location of all the bars and notification gets moved quite a lot

In map => minimap settings.

• Good day Sir!Can u reset trial? TY

edited October 2019

Ill check it.

@Germanze said:
    Good day Sir!Can u reset trial? TY

Reset.

• immortal6kimmortal6k Posts: 12
    edited October 2019

There's no way to save the Information setting under Units > Information > Keys . The Hold Key will always re-bind back to LeftAlt and Toggle Key will always re-bind back to None.

Similarly the Move time Key, also persists and cannot be disabled or re-bound across games.

edited October 2019

@immortal6k said:
    There's no way to save the Information setting under Units > Information > Keys . The Hold Key will always re-bind back to LeftAlt and Toggle Key will always re-bind back to None.

Which keys are u using ?

• @IdcNoob said:

@immortal6k said:

Which keys are u using ?

I've tried a bunch of random keys (e.g. P, Ctrl, K, J) and it never saves the Toggle or Hold key. The Zoom Key also has a similar problem where it always resets the key to the default one (e.g. LeftCtrl) and does not allow you to bind to another key or unbind it.