O9K // Hud

13»

Comments

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

It has a bug, you are unable to disable the Range option.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@immortal6k said:

@IdcNoob said:

@immortal6k said:
    There's no way to save the Information setting under Units > Information > Keys . The Hold Key will always re-bind back to LeftAlt and Toggle Key will always re-bind back to None.

Which keys are u using ?

I've tried a bunch of random keys (e.g. P, Ctrl, K, J) and it never saves the Toggle or Hold key. The Zoom Key also has a similar problem where it always resets the key to the default one (e.g. LeftCtrl) and does not allow you to bind to another key or unbind it.

Ill fix it later.

@Cubex said:
    It has a bug, you are unable to disable the Range option.

Works fine. Probably other assembly draws that range.

• Good day!Reset trial please one more time!TY :)

• I bought it. I also have Divine BeAware - should I use them together?

@madapollon said:

I bought it. I also have Divine BeAware - should I use them together?

No, this assembly has more features.

• Reset my trial please

• suggestions
    -show ember spirit remnant change remaining, sniper shrapnel change remaining, etc..

• GY0205GY0205 Posts: 11

I have some problem today. It could be useful the day before yesterday.At the same time, O9k.Farm and O9k.AIO have the same trouble

• @GY0205 said:

I have some problem today. It could be useful the day before yesterday.At the same time, O9k.Farm and O9k.AIO have the same trouble

me too, @IdcNoob can u fix it?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@GY0205 said:

@sadm1nt said:

@GY0205 said:

me too, @IdcNoob can u fix it?

Do not use any overlay or fps draw tool with Ensage. Paid/encrypted scripts will stop work after 1 game.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

@NeeDforKill said:

Did Zoomhack fail? I tried without effect!

• I noticed that when there is a coach on the enemy team, the HUD says that the top panel it only works with 10 players

@bigboitom said:
    I noticed that when there is a coach on the enemy team, the HUD says that the top panel it only works with 10 players

You can ignore it.

• jinzojinzo Posts: 11

Hey can you reset trial please? Last time I tried the assembly broke because of update

• suntzu88suntzu88 Posts: 2
    edited February 2020

I think Teleport does not work correctly.
    It does not show on the minimap.
    https://streamable.com/7484g

@suntzu88 said:

It works only in real games.

• @IdcNoob said:

@suntzu88 said:

It works only in real games.

ty i can manage it to work now.

• reset trial please

• homer525homer525 Posts: 5
    edited February 2020

Hello, i just bought it now after 1 trial game and i really love this HUD, but there is so much FPS droping since playing and sometimes it fully freeze for like 1 sec.... Can you tell me what i have to turn off in this one to make it better work?
    I have GTX 1060 , 16gbram 2133mhz and I7 6700k so i dont think there is problem with my PC.
    Thanks.

@homer525 said:
    Hello, i just bought it now after 1 trial game and i really love this HUD, but there is so much FPS droping since playing and sometimes it fully freeze for like 1 sec.... Can you tell me what i have to turn off in this one to make it better work?
    I have GTX 1060 , 16gbram 2133mhz and I7 6700k so i dont think there is problem with my PC.
    Thanks.

Dont know, i didnt had problems with it.

Added hero awareness.
    It will track last visible enemy locations and calculate if enemy can be near you or not.
    Also it checks for teleports and enemy used spells in fog.

Green - enemy is far away.
    Yellow - somewhere close.
    Red - near you.

• JustmE123JustmE123 Posts: 1
    edited March 2020

When I click to buy plugin it takes me to a blank page? I tryied adding funds to my account before hand and it still does not work :(

edit: nevermind, it works now

• Qpon4ikQpon4ik Posts: 11

Why it says it cost 1000$???

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@IdcNoob hi can you check my account? Im pretty sure that i bought this assembly before. But it gives me trial. Anyways if i just assumed i bought it, glad to buy it, but it says 1000 dollars.

Also tried it yesterday, can you make it for bara modifier to make my screen red, it was really helpful since i always use beaware before. Thank you @IdcNoob

• pingupingu Posts: 14

can u reset for me sir?

• BasserBasser Posts: 11

Reset trial for me please

• ueyteuorueyteuor Posts: 1

@IdcNoob Do the pings in minimap for runes etc appear on my teammates screens?

edited July 2020

PLS, help. After the update in July 3th, something wrong with HUD. It shows the time of condition that has elapsed instead of the time that is left. And Icons are not displayed.

• 761121472761121472 Posts: 8

I CANT use us all assembles.

D2.png 32.9K

PLS, help. After the update in July 3th, something wrong with HUD. It shows the time of condition that has elapsed instead of the time that is left. And Icons are not displayed.

• Hey, does this HUD still work? Is it worth buying?

• e610e610 Posts: 11

@igorarturov said:
    Hey, does this HUD still work? Is it worth buying?

Nope, ensage is dead, don't buy it

• @igorarturov said:

@e610 said:

@igorarturov said:

Nope, ensage is dead, don't buy it

you can use this assembly for free on this site
    https://divinecheat.com/