Dont do it

Dont waste your money on Ensage, account got suspended by an error of PayPal. 100 euro of paid scripts gone, Admin never bothers to reply. been 3 months now.

Tagged:

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited November 2018

Yep, that casual error of paypal, happens everyday xD

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Sorry, Admin or support team, not reply or doing any tickets related to chargebacks.

• I am serious though. I had an error code for having insufficient funds(debt) on PayPal. 4 Days later when the issue was fixed the funds still got transacted to Ensage. But I didnt get the amount on my ensage wallet. I redid the process and chargebacked the transaction with the 'error' so to call it.

• Been trying to contact the admin for ages now but he fails to respond. Explain to me why I would chargeback 10$ when i invested over 140$ ? If I had bad intention I would've chargebacked the whole amount.

• Talk to admin explain everything as detailed as possible and attach some proofs too like screenshots. Maybe admin will listen to you.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited December 2018

@blackrazor said:
    I am serious though. I had an error code for having insufficient funds(debt) on PayPal. 4 Days later when the issue was fixed the funds still got transacted to Ensage. But I didnt get the amount on my ensage wallet. I redid the process and chargebacked the transaction with the 'error' so to call it.

@blackrazor said:
    Been trying to contact the admin for ages now but he fails to respond. Explain to me why I would charge back 10$ when i invested over 140$ ? If I had bad intention I would've charge backed the whole amount.

At first, admin gave charge backers the benefit of the doubt and unbanned them when they paid the negative balance. But some of those unbanned charge backers used ensage for some more time and charged back again. So now, there's no tolerance for charge backing, that's why you are not getting an answer from the support team (they probably don't even bother checking them).

What I understand from your explanation is that your case seems like a genuine mistake/misunderstanding. I forwarded this topic to someone "who can get things done". I can't promise nor tell what will happen though.

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96

Hello, we don't deal with these cases because our system does it automatically. If all disputes are dealt with, you get unbanned.

From a brief look I can see that transactions 92F28771RC891790G and 9RX991007K539684N, 25$ + 22$ respectively, were chargebacked in May and you got the money back. You have received everything you paid for, I don't see any transactions that you were not awarded for.

If you want to regain access, send 47$ via PayPal to [email protected] and provide us with the transaction ID. Please also post in the support ticket you have created.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

How surprising that chargebacker lied and then he says about being ignored xD

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@IdcNoob said:
    How surprising that chargebacker lied and then he says about being ignored xD

Life of a chargebacker!

They just like to gain everything for free and still hope to keep continuing gaining shit for free in life!!

I'm surprised that admin gave him another chance to charge back!

People like him who charge back and act innocent shouldn't even be allowed on this forum!