Is ensage working properly even after being updated?

I see itemmanager and evader and many things dont work right now when can we expect a fix?

Tagged:

Comments

• Next core update.

• ok

• @Goldenfroze said:
    Next core update.

I just renewed yesterday can I get compensation?

• December 9
    ok

• Any tentative date , when the new version is going to get released for Ensage ?

• when will update come all time since 22.12.2018. Ensage is outdated

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

the lack of response from anyone in charge is a bit disappointing

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@thebigk said:

it's outdated.

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

@NeeDforKill said:

@thebigk said:

it's outdated.

I understand it's "outdated" what I mean, keeping the customer in the loop helps with customer loyalty/satisfaction. Most people understand if you say something like "hey this is a tricky update...it'll take awhile" most will understand, instead of letting members guess and come up with reasons

• Communication isn't their best skill lol. Been offline since december 22, and they still don't give their members any information, as a paying customer I expected something better then this.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ChandlorGalindo said:
    Communication isn't their best skill lol. Been offline since december 22, and they still don't give their members any information, as a paying customer I expected something better then this.

Yea? so what is this https://www.ensage.io/discussion/2416/official-statement-about-current-situation

• there is no official statement about releasing the date and time?
    to be up the new ENSAGE?

WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHEN!?

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

10th march

• hleshles Posts: 23

@dragz2018 said:
    there is no official statement about releasing the date and time?
    to be up the new ENSAGE?

WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHEN!?

We get it - you don't know anything about software estimating. 'When' is impossible to answer.

• 23 days not working. I think people should get double compensation,2 days for every day not working.
    So that developers have stimulus for update and do it quicker.

• IvanDIvanD Posts: 8

they can give me 3 days for every day not working, i will not buy this hack anymore

• WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 13

@IvanD said:
    they can give me 3 days for every day not working, i will not buy this hack anymore

Same

• @WrMp69 said:

@IvanD said:

Same

There is another hack which is popular one called ☂