Comments

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Turn off Windows defender.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    Turn off Windows defender.

This actually helped. Thanks a ton !

• bobo12345bobo12345 Posts: 14
    edited May 2017

pls help, I try to fix any choice such as close steam and re-launch ensage and turn off window defender including restart computer but it does not work at all. VAC still keep showing up every time I play dota2.... Since I buy subscriber from 28 last month, its fine...but today, vac is still showing? whats happen. How can I do?

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

Its something related with windows defender, your system, your system configuration, your OS. ensage is working for most of ppl, have to figure out what to close and open and figure yourself =( unfortunatelly.. every case is different cause there is many different pcs

• bobo12345bobo12345 Posts: 14
    edited May 2017

I ll try doing it again..tyvm

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

i've got the same issue. i've been using ensage for over 6 months fine. i've disabled windows defender and i still have the issue

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

i've been randomly closed applications and it works. but this is really annoying to do every time i want to play

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

I still can't figure out the problem, I literally only have closed all applications only thing running is ensage and dota 2 with windows defender off also turned off my anti virus. I run my ensage with admin and steam with non admin. So i shouldn't have any problems but still do.