ZAIO (combo + killsteal + creep control)

Comments

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Option to disable stacking of disables... sometimes you want to sheep and orchid at the same time. Something that would be real cool is if it could auto detect if the enemy has a silence breaker (Euls, manta, bkb) and it would time the disables only if they didn't have one of those items. That would be amazing.

Option to disable items that you don't want to use in combo.

For initiation heroes: If multiple enemies, pick best location to initiate (axe call, magnus RP, etc)

If you ever do a void: pick best place to ult (I remember vick tried to do this once) ult as many heroes as you can but not your allies.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363
    edited June 2017

EDIT: Which Heroes will be kept in the rework?

Could you please add the Ward control for Venomancer? I know it has been requested and I'm positive other Users, myself included would be stoked!
    (Last hit/deny creeps, attacking targets whom have not been poisoned, Hero units when in range - maybe an option to toggle, favor attacking Heroes over creeps for last hits/denies for epic harass)

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

The most important thing is to control creeps. By the type of script Ful control units. To be able to play actively for Chen, Enchantress and use the creep from the dominator.

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

@madapollon said:
    The most important thing is to control creeps. By the type of script Ful control units. To be able to play actively for Chen, Enchantress and use the creep from the dominator.

I agree, before adding new heroes, fix the control creeps, dominated units, lycan wolves etc with the Lock Target option (similar to Arc's Junpering). If you add this, we will instantly have 5 or more heroes to play with. (chen, prophet, enchantress etc)

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Any chance of adding additional features to your skywrath? Seems nobody is updating the skywrath rage.

Need linkens detect and pop linkens with menu. Needs q to be on that menu.
    Need same as above but for am aghs.
    Q range has been changed not sure if it takes into consideration.
    Min hp to ult if it's not already there.
    Farm key where it spams q on creeps. Very useful with aghs especially when defending.
    Need to be able to use hex plus silence skill at same time as it increases damage allowing you to kill them before hex runs out.

General change to orb walker so it detects you are ranged and doesn't go to stand on enemy. It is really obvious you scripting if it's doing this.

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

If you are changing to SDK I hope there's still an option to lock target when key pressed.

• ensei89ensei89 Posts: 9

ursa combo delay so much.... sometimes he just stand and doing nothing

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

@ensei89 said:

+1

• JetJet Posts: 171

Any updates on the rework? It was said to be released sometimes this week. Waiting patiently @Admin

• BombaleiloBombaleilo Posts: 19

@ensei89 said:

+1, sven same

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Necro not work

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

necro works, ill post here my stuff i want on reworked zaio

• current zaio is perfect, i really like it, but it have only one hotkey for combo, maybe its time to have 2. Normal Combo & Max Damage Combo (im saying that because current ember spirit zaio dont use all remnants even if you set not to save any)

• https://streamable.com/q8di9 look this clip, i have no clue about how its done, or if it is actually done at all

• but looks like he attack between actions to maximize damage, looks like cool feature to have for ember at least. because you dodge stuff doing this
  • cac1cac1 Posts: 367

necro not work ! Need autosteal

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@thizito said:

• current zaio is perfect, i really like it, but it have only one hotkey for combo, maybe its time to have 2. Normal Combo & Max Damage Combo (im saying that because current ember spirit zaio dont use all remnants even if you set not to save any)

• https://streamable.com/q8di9 look this clip, i have no clue about how its done, or if it is actually done at all

• but looks like he attack between actions to maximize damage, looks like cool feature to have for ember at least. because you dodge stuff doing this

Where did you get that Assembly? EnsageSharp doesn't exist in DB

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@Swamttert said:

@thizito said:

Looking from name it's probably beminee's script under development I guess, probably being release soon. Seems nice though.

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@tawannupinw said:

@Swamttert said:

@thizito said:

Looking from name it's probably beminee's script under development I guess, probably being release soon. Seems nice though.

it's from @ihatevim as a dev told me. Btw yes it's under development but it seems nice OwO

edited June 2017

Zeus ult KS very rarely works. Also not sure if it detects that the range from aethers and possibly if zeus have a talent for range as well.

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96

@Chams said:
    Zeus ult KS very rarely works. Also not sure if it detects that the range from aethers and possibly if zeus have a talent for range as well.

I guess you just didn't disable "Smart Killsteal" in the Zeus ZAIO settings..

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

Oh I thought smart killsteal would be what gets it to use ult to KS. I'll try disabling it and see if it works. Thanks. Any chance of q to last hit being added?

Also any chance on previously requested sky changes?

@Chams said:

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

Oh I thought smart killsteal would be what gets it to use ult to KS. I'll try disabling it and see if it works. Thanks. Any chance of q to last hit being added?

ZAIO won't be updated by me anymore, since I already started the new SDK rework version:
    https://github.com/Rulfy/Ensage/tree/master/Vaper
    It's already in the db but currently only 2 heroes are supported.

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

ZAIO won't be updated by me anymore, since I already started the new SDK rework version:

Okay I'll check it out. Thanks.

• xstrike1000xstrike1000 Posts: 28
    edited June 2017

Axe no support mjollnir, crimson guard, bkb on combo not work xd) axe skill battle hunger on combo not work, can you fix that ?? code is clean and eazy to read :))

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

Should you make a new thread then? I think it would be less confusing for other users.

• @thizito said:

how you test at demo hero?? i get crash when click demo

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

shouldnt crash, try reseting configs -autoconfig or change DX dx9 dx11

@iamdoublezack said:

@thizito said:

It's best to test stuff in a custom lobby hosted on a server in your region. In my experience anything other than a custom lobby is not reliable.

• @lolkhax said:

@iamdoublezack said:

@thizito said:

It's best to test stuff in a custom lobby hosted on a server in your region. In my experience anything other than a custom lobby is not reliable.

still crash. can you do the video for me?

@iamdoublezack said:

@lolkhax said:

@iamdoublezack said:

@thizito said:

still crash. can you do the video for me?

Some people have problems with the demo mode. Create a lobby game and select any server except local server, if you want to test assemblies.

• I do not know why before I donate I can use it but after I donate why its menu does not appear ..
    Can someone help me?

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

please . I play lion I want you to support the force staff too. Only supports blink dagger

• zpwallezpwalle Posts: 12

Сделайте на зевса фарм первым спелом как у Вика было

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

Plz add sandking and morphling KS with Eblade

@kappatalism said:

Alright I'm gonna say this here so anyone else that looks at this thread knows - ZAIO IS NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
    Please for the love of God, can you stop posting bugs and requests in this thread.

The replacement is Vaper, which is still being added to. https://www.ensage.io/discussion/758/vaper is the link to the Vaper thread.

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

@lolkhax said:

@kappatalism said:

Alright I'm gonna say this here so anyone else that looks at this thread knows - ZAIO IS NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
    Please for the love of God, can you stop posting bugs and requests in this thread.

The replacement is Vaper, which is still being added to. https://www.ensage.io/discussion/758/vaper is the link to the Vaper thread.

Vaper is trash compared to ZAIO

@skitzke said:

@lolkhax said:

@kappatalism said:

Vaper is trash compared to ZAIO

You may feel that way and that's your right - doesn't change the fact it's no longer supported. A subscribed Douche is still a Douche..

• staypstayp Posts: 56
    edited August 2017

shadowfiend combo feels weird, and sometimes it attacks creep instead -_-

edit: pressing the combo key doesnt execute the combo either, it just shows the text kill enemy.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

I use this for SF all the time and it works fine. Make sure you have selected the spells in the combo as enabled.

• I love this script, using it for SF and Ember, works good u just sometimes needs to repress space bar because it stop comboing for some reason.

• Add raindrop calculation for ks plz

• This isn't supported anymore.

• @Admin Creep control for all controllable creeps
    Is this function invalidated? Can't control

• @Admin Please add Manta control

• This assembly (ZAIO) is not supported anymore.

• @PennyPacker said:
    This assembly (ZAIO) is not supported anymore.

The author will not update?

• @l4533433 said:

@PennyPacker said:
    This assembly (ZAIO) is not supported anymore.

The author will not update?

author create Vaper assemblies whit more logic

• manta style on am dont work on combo key with abyssal blade, can you fix pls?

• TimeTime Posts: 27

@boris_b7 said:
    manta style on am dont work on combo key with abyssal blade, can you fix pls?

This script isn't getting fixed nor will there be updates the new script is VAPER <- he is slowly adding champs etc.

• SpawN322SpawN322 Posts: 38
    edited October 2017

• dont work now

• Yesterday everything worked today nothing works((