Vaper is the new ZAIO assembly which uses the SDK.
However, there are some difference:
- Vaper should have more complex and better combo logic and no generic spell/item usage. That's why you can only use it with the supported heroes.
- Defensive items should be used by the Evader and not by this assembly (except when it's useful/needed for a combo, like BKB with legion ult, or invis with cm ult etc.), since this assembly has not the goal to spam all items and spells on cooldown
- There won't be config options for every single item and ability usage, since combos are only working as a whole and nobody likes to go through millions of options before you can start to play. So just press Spacebar and vape your enemies away
- Every hero only supports the items which are usually bought on him to allow better and more complex logic, instead of generic, worse logic, which won't consider the heroes strengths and weaknesses .
- Crystal Maiden
- Phantom Assassin
- Rubick (only spellsteal + killsteal + cliff yet, no orbwalking combo logic)
- Venomancer (no ult/auto-ward usage yet)
If you have problems with an hero, please let me know in what situations these problems occur, so I can reproduce them.
If anything is wrong with the combo logic of an hero, give me a reason why your suggestion is better than the current state.