Vaper

AdminAdmin Posts: 96
edited August 2017 in Assemblies

Vaper is the new ZAIO assembly which uses the SDK.
However, there are some difference:

• Vaper should have more complex and better combo logic and no generic spell/item usage. That's why you can only use it with the supported heroes.
  • Defensive items should be used by the Evader and not by this assembly (except when it's useful/needed for a combo, like BKB with legion ult, or invis with cm ult etc.), since this assembly has not the goal to spam all items and spells on cooldown :kappa:
  • There won't be config options for every single item and ability usage, since combos are only working as a whole and nobody likes to go through millions of options before you can start to play. So just press Spacebar and vape your enemies away :elegiggle:
  • Every hero only supports the items which are usually bought on him to allow better and more complex logic, instead of generic, worse logic, which won't consider the heroes strengths and weaknesses .

Supported Heroes

• Axe
  • Alchemist
  • Crystal Maiden
  • Juggernaut
  • Phantom Assassin
  • Pudge
  • Rubick (only spellsteal + killsteal + cliff yet, no orbwalking combo logic)
  • Undying
  • Venomancer (no ult/auto-ward usage yet)
  • Drow

Harras Mode

If you have problems with an hero, please let me know in what situations these problems occur, so I can reproduce them.
If anything is wrong with the combo logic of an hero, give me a reason why your suggestion is better than the current state.

Comments

• dstrout111dstrout111 Posts: 74

Wow Amazing script!!

• MadaraMadara Posts: 3

How to use Pudge with this script?

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Madara said:
    How to use Pudge with this script?

Literally just leave everything default and just bind your key preference to the combo... Use with Advancerangedisplay assembly for better positioning because you always know the max range on your hook

@Admin Using DX11, no abilities are being used.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

I really wish we could disable jugg's spin in this script as late game I like to only use it to evade spells :)

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

With the old ZAIO, playing as PA you could turn off blink in combos, so that way you can harass with dagger in lane. Can we have that option again please? Because sometimes I don't want to blink to the enemy, I just want to dagger harass.

Thank you

@Admin Got these errors as well when using DX11, if it helps

• In a new patch, that the Rubik can not throw on the rock by clicking on it. Remove this function and better correct what would work and push away from the rock opposite to the enemy hero.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

not work ?

• gomuluffygomuluffy Posts: 1

Doesn't work

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

All doesn't matter! Wtf bro! Is that really you moones!??! Where you been bro! Finally you're back lol!

Does it matter? Won't get looked at regardless. Hasn't been working with dx11 for weeks now, posted errors, but no one cares lol

edited July 2017

What's the difference between using it on dx9 vs dx11? I've been using it on dx9. Works fine for me.

But my problem with this is, when you use combo the hero will use all it's spells. But if you just want to harass with one spell, there is no option to select which skills to use like there was in ZAIO.

I do not have a combo, on any hero. Everything works on the zaio. An unclear menu appears "orbwalker: name hero"

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

Im sure admins are aware of the issue with dx11 and that they will get it fixed, just be patient.

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96
    edited July 2017

@Jet said:

Does it matter? Won't get looked at regardless. Hasn't been working with dx11 for weeks now, posted errors, but no one cares lol

It's not that no one cares, but I can't reproduce the error. No matter if I'm using Dx9 or Dx11, both is working as intended.
    The screenshot of the console you posted simply shows that it can't load the RenderManager in dx11 and not the error why it can't be loaded for you. The real error is probably before, which you haven't shown with your screenshot.
    I suggest to join the discord to resolve this error together.

@cac1 said:
    I do not have a combo, on any hero. Everything works on the zaio. An unclear menu appears "orbwalker: name hero"

Orbwalker: Hero Name is the default orbwalker of the SDK. This will allow you to set hotkeys and options for auto lasthitting etc.
    Vaper should have an own menu entry called "Vaper -> General -> Combo Key".

@PennyPacker said:
    With the old ZAIO, playing as PA you could turn off blink in combos, so that way you can harass with dagger in lane. Can we have that option again please? Because sometimes I don't want to blink to the enemy, I just want to dagger harass.

Thank you

As I said, I'm not a fan of having millions of config options which must then be changed depending on the situations.
    I added a Harras Mode now, which is basically what you want: lasthitting and denying (can be configured in the normal orbwalking config) and if no attack target is found it will harras enemy heroes with auto attacks and in case of PA with her dagger too.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Skywrath Mage big? kappa

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@Goldenfroze said:
    Skywrath Mage big? kappa

Why when there already is a perfectly good one? Only thing wrong with it is the features requested aren't being added which would be:
    * Q to farm/defend
    * Detect AM aghs and add a second menu like linkens to choose what breaks it
    * Possibly not utilizing the updated skill range

Don't think there was anything else off top of my head.

Heroes that don't have working assemblies that would be good are Storm, Techies, autopush, Bristleback. Not sure if any of them have assemblies working at moment last time I checked they didn't.

edited July 2017

@cac1 said:

Orbwalker: Hero Name is the default orbwalker of the SDK. This will allow you to set hotkeys and options for auto lasthitting etc.

yes. I press the button for the combo and nothing happens. (zaio work)

edited July 2017

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

You really need to provide the error messages you receive, or nobody can help you...
    Make sure to open the console: Ensage Loader -> Settings -> Console
    And show us the output of the console when Vaper is loading, if anything is wrong, then it should be red/yellow output.

Also make sure that you've got the Ensage.SDK installed in your Libraries profile.

It's always a good idea to join the discord to ask there for help.

@Admin said:

@cac1 said:

@cac1 said:

You really need to provide the error messages you receive, or nobody can help you...
    Make sure to open the console: Ensage Loader -> Settings -> Console
    And show us the output of the console when Vaper is loading, if anything is wrong, then it should be red/yellow output.

Also make sure that you've got the Ensage.SDK installed in your Libraries profile.

It's always a good idea to join the discord to ask there for help.

http://imgur.com/a/MhXGi

Thanks Zynox. Excellent work !

• fix pls
    In a new patch, that the Rubik can not throw on the rock by clicking on it. Remove this function and better correct what would work and push away from the rock opposite to the enemy hero.

• Can you give me the download link of Ensage T_T PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Can someone give me the download link of ensage T_T

@Yooshiikun said:
    Can someone give me the download link of ensage T_T

Can you stop spamming offtopic please?
    There's a download button on top of this page: https://ensage.io/download

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

In the old thread there is an update saying that rubick script now show icon for the next stolen spell. I don't see it in-game.

Can anyone tell me where it's supposed to be?

@tawannupinw said:
    In the old thread there is an update saying that rubick script now show icon for the next stolen spell. I don't see it in-game.

Can anyone tell me where it's supposed to be?

While rubick is stealing a spell, it will directly show over his healthbar the spell with an icon.

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

I agree with Joypink to some degree. Zaio was much better but I am sure Vaper is in very early stages and it will improve a lot in the coming weeks.

@JoyPink said:
    i think that you cant turn off spells is really bad.
    Like CM do really want to use her ULT EVERYTIME you click the combo key?

Most of the heros Vaper has are really bad, if you dont turn off some spells and use them in every combo.
    Like cm or jugger or alche.

Also cm uses her ultimate always way to far from any guy, she blinks next to someone dont stun it and then cast ult.

For me it has a cool name but for the rest of vaper is really really bad.

My last game with CM, using vaper was very shit.^^

That's not really fair. Vaper shall be a one-key-experience with advanced logic and if you think it's currently not in a good state, you may always give concrete suggestions. This config-for-everything experience is only for users which think that they can perform better than the assembly (so why use vaper at all? to cast stun/nova only?)

CM actually uses her stun whenever she has enough mana for it (at least she should, if that didn't happen for you then it's probably a bug). You might be right about that range thing if you don't have a blink dagger, but it's not just spamming ult everytime you press spacebar: it's checking if multiple enemies can be hit and/or the target has quite a lot health left. Also from my experience, using spells like CM ult is most likely always worth it, since the CD is not that long and saving it makes not too much sense.

Also I added a harras key, which currently only works for PA with spells, but I'll add the other heroes soon too, which might fix your "shitty" experience in future.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@Admin said:

@JoyPink said:
    i think that you cant turn off spells is really bad.
    Like CM do really want to use her ULT EVERYTIME you click the combo key?

Most of the heros Vaper has are really bad, if you dont turn off some spells and use them in every combo.
    Like cm or jugger or alche.

Also cm uses her ultimate always way to far from any guy, she blinks next to someone dont stun it and then cast ult.

For me it has a cool name but for the rest of vaper is really really bad.

My last game with CM, using vaper was very shit.^^

That's not really fair. Vaper shall be a one-key-experience with advanced logic and if you think it's currently not in a good state, you may always give concrete suggestions. This config-for-everything experience is only for users which think that they can perform better than the assembly (so why use vaper at all? to cast stun/nova only?)

CM actually uses her stun whenever she has enough mana for it (at least she should, if that didn't happen for you then it's probably a bug). You might be right about that range thing if you don't have a blink dagger, but it's not just spamming ult everytime you press spacebar: it's checking if multiple enemies can be hit and/or the target has quite a lot health left. Also from my experience, using spells like CM ult is most likely always worth it, since the CD is not that long and saving it makes not too much sense.

Also I added a harras key, which currently only works for PA with spells, but I'll add the other heroes soon too, which might fix your "shitty" experience in future.

i agree with admin here ya its better to to use ult instead of saving the cooldown isnt that long too ?:P

edited July 2017

Added experimental veno support (no auto ult/ward usage yet).
    It however uses gale with orbwalking and controls the wards with the following priorities:

1. denies enemy items on ground
    2. denies aegis/cheese if enemy is close to it but no ally is
    3. attacks blink dagger enemies
    4. keeps the debuff on as many enemies as possible
    5. tries to deny low hp wards (currently only when one single ward can deny it by it's low attack damage)
    6. attacks any low hp enemy in range

Also CM ult will check if the enemy is closer to the own player now rather than the max radius (if no blink is bought yet)

Nice update. I test Veno and it work as intended. Ward control is very nice.

• kenboonkenboon Posts: 7
    edited July 2017

all teamate were there, i just denied my own team aegis when i walk away from roshan =.= well done haha

@kenboon said:
    all teamate were there, i just denied my own team aegis when i walk away from roshan =.= well done haha

:roto2: will be fixed with the next update. until then, better don't use the wards near rosh kappa

Great job on the veno script. Can we make it so if ward requires 2 hits to deny then 2 wards will try to deny it at the same time? I think you will have 99% ward deny rate with this :)

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Admin said:
    Added experimental veno support (no auto ult/ward usage yet).
    It however uses gale with orbwalking and controls the wards with the following priorities:

1. denies enemy items on ground
    2. denies aegis/cheese if enemy is close to it but no ally is
    3. attacks blink dagger enemies
    4. keeps the debuff on as many enemies as possible
    5. tries to deny low hp wards (currently only when one single ward can deny it by it's low attack damage)
    6. attacks any low hp enemy in range

Also CM ult will check if the enemy is closer to the own player now rather than the max radius (if no blink is bought yet)

THANK YOU OMG OMG :godbless:

What heroes you planning on making?

Any chance of storm and ember?

@Chams said:

I haven't decided yet, but I prefer heroes which don't have any other assemblies yet + heroes which have their abilities not yet implemented in the SDK (so I can implement and test them right away)

@badbreath said:
    Great job on the veno script. Can we make it so if ward requires 2 hits to deny then 2 wards will try to deny it at the same time? I think you will have 99% ward deny rate with this :)

Improved denying by using more wards now.

@kenboon said:

Fixed now!

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

I haven't decided yet, but I prefer heroes which don't have any other assemblies yet + heroes which have their abilities not yet implemented in the SDK (so I can implement and test them right away)

Can I suggest a ranged carry? Vaper's target selector and orbwalker is good for kiting so I wanna see it being use with a ranged carry. Maybe a simple marksman like Drow or Clinkz, or a bit more skill-based one like Luna, Razor or Gyrocopter.

Just raped with Veno thanks :)

May I suggest an Earthshaker assembly? He's 100% meta right now. The combo should maximize stun with his passive and Ult if enemy can be killed.

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

Thanks for the veno addition!
    Can you please make deny wards as an option? Its really devastating when junglin

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

For new hero I would suggest Disruptor. Main feature needed would be to show with a drawing on screen the glimpse location when you hover the mouse over a hero.

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

@badbreath said:

Improved denying by using more wards now.

@kenboon said:

Fixed now!

I don't think the storm or ember ones work at moment.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@badbreath said:
    Just raped with Veno thanks :)

May I suggest an Earthshaker assembly? He's 100% meta right now. The combo should maximize stun with his passive and Ult if enemy can be killed.

I feel ES will be a good addition to vaper

@tawannupinw said:

@Admin said:

@Chams said:

Can I suggest a ranged carry? Vaper's target selector and orbwalker is good for kiting so I wanna see it being use with a ranged carry. Maybe a simple marksman like Drow or Clinkz, or a bit more skill-based one like Luna, Razor or Gyrocopter.

Feel Drow and Clinkz must be easy enough to be added to this assembly.
    later can add Luna and other heros.

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38

Can you port Nyx, Troll Warlord and Windranger from ZAIO to Vaper?

Troll Warlord's combo logic has been perfect, I think there is no need to do any changes.

Nyx's combo mode has some minor problems, I used Nyx to buy Aether Lens and Scepter and cast Burrow, then Impale and Mana Burn cast range is very far, but the Combo model does not correctly identify the cast range, resulting in the clearly Within the scope of the cast does not cast ability. And sometimes, the combo mode Impale casts inaccurate, precisely that is far from the target position deviates far.

And Windranger Combo logic is also very perfect, but the KS mode automatically cast Powershot time, it should block player input, or Powershot will charge is not complete.

Does axe use shivas and other items? Didn't look like it last time I tried

• staypstayp Posts: 56

+1 for storm spirit

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

storm spirit please