• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@JoyPink said:

@Chams said:
    Does axe use shivas and other items? Didn't look like it last time I tried

Use the script SuperAxe, its better! :)

Tried it but can't change the hotkey for some reason

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79
    edited August 2017

man i still have no clue how this works, tried it with so many heros when it says Vaper enabled and whenever i press the combo key my hero just runs at the enemy and doesn't even attack them, or cast a skill. and what is the red bar that fills up under the hero for?

• phantom assassin misses hits cos his orb walking.

• anyone fell aneola terminated? and when start get not responding dota 2?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@whoknowme said:
    anyone fell aneola terminated? and when start get not responding dota 2?

Not really a problem for this thread - There was a game update.

• @stayp said:
    +1 for storm spirit

@jeanvs80 said:
    storm spirit please

yes storm combo and escapekey pls

• @lolkhax said:

@whoknowme said:
    anyone fell aneola terminated? and when start get not responding dota 2?

Not really a problem for this thread - There was a game update.

okkay thanks

• please add option not to orb walk

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96
    edited August 2017

Drow has been added!
    Uses Frost Arrows for harras mode.
    HurricanPipe, Manta (when silenced), Mjollnir, Mom, Satanic, Frost Arrows, Silence when in combo mode.

• staypstayp Posts: 56

@Admin said:
    Drow has been added!
    HurricanPipe, Manta (when silenced), Mjollnir, Mom, Satanic, Frost Arrows, Silence when in combo mode.

Nice! next up, storm spirit?

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Guys. how do I setup orbwalking so that Drow stays in minimum 400 range?

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38

@Admin 说道:
    Drow has been added!

Sometimes, the target does not have Linken's Sphere, but Pudge will still use the Force Staff for the target, or Pudge will use Force Staff for himself after hooking the target.
    And Target has Linkin and is close to the target, Pudge sometimes does not use Force Staff to cast the ult

• MadaraMadara Posts: 3

Can anyone else share their feedback on Pudge? For me it is not working very accurately. Just want to check if it is my issue.

• i have vaper enabled but it doesnt show on menu6

• @ownagepranks said:
    i have vaper enabled but it doesnt show on menu6

Which Hero did you try it with?

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31

@si_ji said:
    Sometimes, the target does not have Linken's Sphere, but Pudge will still use the Force Staff for the target, or Pudge will use Force Staff for himself after hooking the target.

Same result here

@ownagepranks said:
    i have vaper enabled but it doesnt show on menu6

do you see any errors/messages from vaper in the console when loading into a game?

@sacanudo said:

@si_ji said:

Same result here

will be fixed with the next update

@sacanudo 说道:

@si_ji said:

Same result here

What software do you use to make GIF?

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@si_ji said:

@sacanudo 说道:

@si_ji said:

Same result here

https://s.put.re/zoxpR7V.zip

edited August 2017

@si_ji said:

I recorded with Nvidia's software (you can also do with OBS if you don't have a Nvidia card) and uploaded here: https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker to create a gif

Edit: Compressed after recording, because I think giphy can't handle heavy files

Thanks for the upcoming fix, Admin!

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

Hey guys, I can't seemed to get Vaper to work. I hit the hotkey but it does nothing at all. What are the right settings for Vaper with the SDK preferably for Drow. Anyone can show the settings pls? Thanks!

edited August 2017

@iichigoz said:
    Hey guys, I can't seemed to get Vaper to work. I hit the hotkey but it does nothing at all. What are the right settings for Vaper with the SDK preferably for Drow. Anyone can show the settings pls? Thanks!

You must pick one of the supported heroes:
    * Axe
    * Alchemist
    * Crystal Maiden
    * Juggernaut
    * Phantom Assassin
    * Pudge
    * Rubick (only spellsteal + killsteal + cliff yet, no orbwalking combo logic)
    * Undying
    * Venomancer (no ult/auto-ward usage yet)
    * Drow

If you pick one of these and it doesn't work see if Ensage.SDK is loaded into your game, because it may require it, I'm not sure. Sometimes Ensage.SDK does not load in my game, so I just restart everything including Ensage and it works as intended

Edit: By the way, after you changed your hotkey, press F5 to reload everything. This almost always solves any problem. If I don't reload with F5 it sometimes don't recognize the new hotkey. Check also if this hotkey is not being used by orbwalker, like "v", for example.

@YEEEEEEE 说道:

@si_ji said:

@sacanudo 说道:

@si_ji said:

Same result here

https://s.put.re/zoxpR7V.zip

@sacanudo 说道:

@si_ji said:

I recorded with Nvidia's software (you can also do with OBS if you don't have a Nvidia card) and uploaded here: https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker to create a gif

Edit: Compressed after recording, because I think giphy can't handle heavy files

Thanks for the upcoming fix, Admin!

Thanks Very Much

edited August 2017

FeelsGoodMan

• Dolche11Dolche11 Posts: 24

add pls Bounty Hunter

• avtomanvladavtomanvlad Posts: 24
    edited April 2018

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

broodmother
    please

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

@avtomanvlad said:
    enigma
    broodmother
    please :sisi3:

there is already enigma script

• avtomanvladavtomanvlad Posts: 24
    edited April 2018

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

• TimeTime Posts: 27

Can we get meepo in here please!! :)

@sacanudo said:

@si_ji said:

Same result here

It should be fixed now. The problem was, that while using hook, pudge receives the "Stunned" modifier and therefor it thought that it can't use ult afterwards :gaben:

• @Time said:

Wait for meepo crappa

• TimeTime Posts: 27

@JoyPink said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@Time said:

Wait for meepo crappa

Hehe i also wait for this :devil:

Tho Meepo Annihilation still makes your enemy rage quit :ditto2:
    just tryed it again yesterday.

(Sold my Items before the end to do the Moonshard Quest for BattlePass Quest :) )

How do you use the meepo annihilation? Every time i try to farm it runs away and escapes lol...

• staypstayp Posts: 56

stormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190
    edited August 2017

Please implement the assembly on chen. He will be up in the meta soon. An excellent option for auto use is the ultimate and control units. It also requires automatic push with units, but with a retreat if the enemy's hero appears, so as not to feed the creeps.

• admin is busy on broodmother maybe if he decides to make one.

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@Goldenfroze said:
    admin is busy on broodmother maybe if he decides to make one.

Nicee, pls take the iniciative :4head:

• Can someone explain to me, what is the use of Vaper? or what is Vaper? and what are it's advantages? because I don't know. thank you for cooperation :)

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited August 2017

@fgabrielph said:
    Can someone explain to me, what is the use of Vaper? or what is Vaper? and what are it's advantages? because I don't know. thank you for cooperation :)

kinda, please read the Vaper description all of your questions will be answered there.

• @Goldenfroze said:

@fgabrielph said:
    Can someone explain to me, what is the use of Vaper? or what is Vaper? and what are it's advantages? because I don't know. thank you for cooperation :)

kinda, please read the Vaper description all of your questions will be answered there.

I still don't get it? Vaper is the new ZAIO assembly which uses SDK?

• @fgabrielph said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@fgabrielph said:

Just think of it as a normal AIO assembly, supporting only hero listed in the first post.

Most hero that are supported by Vaper have full combo implemented, except for Rubick and Venomancer.

• @tawannupinw said:

@fgabrielph said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@fgabrielph said:

Just think of it as a normal AIO assembly, supporting only hero listed in the first post.

Most hero that are supported by Vaper have full combo implemented, except for Rubick and Venomancer.

ohh i see, one last question, what is the meaning of AIO? and SDK? , sorry i'm new here

• is the last hit working well on vaper for these heros?

• @fgabrielph said:

@tawannupinw said:

@fgabrielph said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@fgabrielph said:

ohh i see, one last question, what is the meaning of AIO? and SDK? , sorry i'm new here

AIO = All in One. Several heroes in one script. As opposed to a script for a specific hero.

SDK = Software Development Kit.

edited August 2017

On broodmother you need anti feed spiders when split push.

• @madapollon said:
    On broodmother you need anti feed spiders when split push.

is it implemented for brood?

• @ryland101 said:

@madapollon said:
    On brood mother you need anti feed spiders when split push.

is it implemented for brood?

Maybe and spiderlings blocking the hero I guess

Please implement the sharing of blink dagger and force staff when playing for the AXE. Those. If there is enough range of application, AXE uses force staff then blink and full combo with berserker call.