Invoker Crappahilation

Comments

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited August 2017

update

• added smart prepare (will prepare 1st & 3rd abilities instead of 1st & 2nd)

with

without

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Clickable abilities for quick cast like clicking on desired skills on the menu/skill list to prepare manual ready/to use as requested by someone previously please!

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

All that's missing from this script is a smart dynamic mode now. For instance, you finished cold snap alacrity combo it goes into dynamic mode and auto invokes the next best combo (with correct timings) Also I'd like to see an auto invoke option so you don't have to hold control to invoke. If I select a combo from menu of course I want to just invoke it no need to hit control :)

@badbreath said:
    All that's missing from this script is a smart dynamic mode now. For instance, you finished cold snap alacrity combo it goes into dynamic mode and auto invokes the next best combo (with correct timings) Also I'd like to see an auto invoke option so you don't have to hold control to invoke. If I select a combo from menu of course I want to just invoke it no need to hit control :)

you can also click on wrong combo and u will loose ur invoke

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

is it possible to make auto combos for enemy with bkb

• Loving the assembly, keep up the great work ! How can i reduce the combos UI size and move it tho ?

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31
    edited August 2017

@KoreanBot said:
    Loving the assembly, keep up the great work ! How can i reduce the combos UI size and move it tho ?

Did you really used the assembly?
    Just click on ability panel or combo panel, for example and the options are there

• Can you add double clicking the tower auto cast Alacrity and Forge Spirits ths will help for pushing

• i just add the assembly but its not injecting in game other one invoker i used inject no proble

@stayp said:
    Clickable abilities for quick cast like clicking on desired skills on the menu/skill list to prepare manual ready/to use as requested by someone previously please!

@Jumpering

@stayp said:

done

• can you add cold snap sun strike combo?

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

@Jumpering said:

@stayp said:

done

I lost all panels except the combo where to put how to get the panel back here that what you are showing, and that when the attack of the sphere was varied, etc.

у меня пропала панели все кроме комбо где выставлять, как вернуть панель вот эту что вы показываете, и ту когда при атаке сферы менялись итд.

@Midn said:

@Jumpering said:

@stayp said:

done

I lost all panels except the combo where to put how to get the panel back here that what you are showing, and that when the attack of the sphere was varied, etc.

у меня пропала панели все кроме комбо где выставлять, как вернуть панель вот эту что вы показываете, и ту когда при атаке сферы менялись итд.

in settings obviously

• Fuck yaaaaaaa!!! Ty bro xD can you please add more pre made combo though hehe. This and Arc annihilation is God like but I win more with Arc warden though haha I think a script on the hero is just more OP than anyone else even my favorite invo. I mean not even pros can't possibly press as fast as with Arc warden's skills and items with the script. Keep it up brotha!!! Ty ty ty

@Jumpering said:

@stayp said:

done

Thank you!

• l4533433l4533433 Posts: 82

@Jumpering Please Can Add New Combo : Y--->X--->C--->T--->B another Combo:D--->Y--->B Bro,Big thanks

@l4533433 said:
    @Jumpering Please Can Add New Combo : Y--->X--->C--->T--->B another Combo:D--->Y--->B Bro,Big thanks

D--->B--->T

new update

• now you can create your own combos

• how to delete skills from custom combo?

@blackdream1337 said:
    how to delete skills from custom combo?

at this time u cant disable this
    I will add this feature soon

@blackdream1337 said:

updated

• thanks for update :)

• Any good badass custom combos you guys suggest that are not already in the script? Ty!

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

@Jumpering said:

@blackdream1337 said:

updated

sir when i press g the orbwalk is kinda annoying. invoker get closed to enemy nearly and i couldhv killed sometimes when the enemy is 3. whie doing combo how can i change sir?

• This script has gotten better since I last played with it. Tornado is more accurate as well, great job.
    Is this script working with the SDK? What I mean is, is it possible to add a toggled lane clear with spells like tornado and meteor in the SDK?

• @makaniel said:

@Jumpering said:

@blackdream1337 said:

updated

sir when i press g the orbwalk is kinda annoying. invoker get closed to enemy nearly and i couldhv killed sometimes when the enemy is 3. whie doing combo how can i change sir?

https://i.ensage.io/http://i.imgur.com/XRusxSS.png

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

@blackdream1337 said:

@makaniel said:

@Jumpering said:

@blackdream1337 said:

updated

https://i.ensage.io/http://i.imgur.com/XRusxSS.png

ty sir much appreciated

• Dliix66Dliix66 Posts: 1

Hello,

Sorry if I ask dumb questions but I'm new to ensage :/

I have trouble using the combos with your script. It usually casts the first 2 or 3 spells and the keeps cycling through the orbs without using invoke and/or casting the combo's next skills. I have tried to check the two options "Experimental invoke" and "Extra delay after each ability in combo" but the problem still happens. Any thought ? Probably some stuff to enable/disable in the Ensage SDK ?

Another problem is with the Ghost-Walk Key. When I press the key, my hero cycle through quas and wex for like 2 seconds and then cast a random spell based on the current orbs.

Last thing is, how does the auto sunstrike works ? I have never been able to use it

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my problems and keep up the good work !

@Jumpering is there a Manta helper? when i used the Manta Style, then it will auto attack the emeny in 2000 rage?

@Dliix66 said:
    Hello,

I have trouble using the combos with your script. It usually casts the first 2 or 3 spells and the keeps cycling through the orbs without using invoke and/or casting the combo's next skills. I have tried to check the two options "Experimental invoke" and "Extra delay after each ability in combo" but the problem still happens. Any thought ? Probably some stuff to enable/disable in the Ensage SDK ?

Another problem is with the Ghost-Walk Key. When I press the key, my hero cycle through quas and wex for like 2 seconds and then cast a random spell based on the current orbs.

Last thing is, how does the auto sunstrike works ? I have never been able to use it

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my problems and keep up the good work !

disable smart invoke

@l4533433 said:
    @Jumpering is there a Manta helper? when i used the Manta Style, then it will auto attack the emeny in 2000 rage?

dunno, but i hope yes

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@Jumpering said:

@Dliix66 said:
    Hello,

disable smart invoke

Maybe you are not Holding the key for Auto Ghost. You have to hold, not press and release

mini update

• added min range for orbwalker

@Juniper have bug?invoker get closed to enemy nearly and it do nothing??i press the combo key ,it do nothing

@Jumpering the Eul combo can do nothing

@l4533433 said:

any errors in console? did u try f5?

@Jumpering said:

@l4533433 said:

i have try ,but it still do nothing,only the Eul combo errors,others are right ,sometimes others
    combo dont use the skill X,the xcdb combo ,it only use cdb ,the skill x cant be use

@Jumpering said:

@l4533433 said:

sorry for bad news english

@Jumpering said:

@l4533433 said:

when i start the game there is no console ?but ensage work good.

edited August 2017

@l4533433 said:
    @Jumpering help me

try to load only this assembly

• @Jumpering said:

@l4533433 said:
    @Jumpering help me

try to load only this assembly

the same ,bro i had try

• @l4533433 said: