Invoker Crappahilation

Comments

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

not casting shit . only the first 2 spells.

• Recently FPS has strongly fallen from 100 to 50-60 in fights. 60 frames per second is good, but then why so lags?

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@deftwavee said:
    Recently FPS has strongly fallen from 100 to 50-60 in fights. 60 frames per second is good, but then why so lags?

+++++

• @deftwavee said:
    Recently FPS has strongly fallen from 100 to 50-60 in fights. 60 frames per second is good, but then why so lags?

did u try this in lobby with bots? still the same?

• deftwaveedeftwavee Posts: 25
    edited November 2017

There are no problems in the lobby, 120 fps. Nvidia 980 and i7 4.0 hz...

• Invoker Crappahilation works bad now, while in combo he uses only first 2 abilities and then stop casting 3-rd etc. Tried everything in lobby, but nothing helps

@ShadyAndy said:
    Invoker Crappahilation works bad now, while in combo he uses only first 2 abilities and then stop casting 3-rd etc. Tried everything in lobby, but nothing helps

same.

• @gznster said:

@ShadyAndy said:
    Invoker Crappahilation works bad now, while in combo he uses only first 2 abilities and then stop casting 3-rd etc. Tried everything in lobby, but nothing helps

same.

Me too

• Noticed that while using combo (i have combo list activated on my screen), he switch 1-st ability, then switch 2-nd ability, but after that he starts randomly going through all abilities but cant invoke it.

• hey guys, you can try my settings

@Jumpering said:
    hey guys, you can try my settings

works better now :D but need fix for meteor, 70% will miss

• Finally works bro! Thank you, Jumpering!

• @gznster said:

@Jumpering said:
    hey guys, you can try my settings

works better now :D but need fix for meteor, 70% will miss

cuz u dont need to cast meteor w\o eul or tornado

• What about FPS? Still 50-70 in the fight. Without the script 100-120.

• 50-70 fps is playable.

• как сделать авто каст всех способностей а то использует только две ?(

• @slaviqzu1337 said:
    как сделать авто каст всех способностей а то использует только две ?(

выше я кидал скрин своих настроек, попробуй их

• Does it use Cataclysm (Multiple Sun strikes)? thnks.. if not can add this.. thanks

• @eehjay01 said:
    Does it use Cataclysm (Multiple Sun strikes)? thnks.. if not can add this.. thanks

you need to enable this in menu

• У меня тоже был баг, использовались только две способности. Но я не знаю от чего это зависит.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

I do not finish san strike how to do? in the settings it's worth it, or tell me what's there to stand, I have everything on there.

у меня не добивает сан страйком как сделать ? в настройках галачка стоит, или скажите что там должно стоять, у меня всё включино там.

• @Jumpering said:

@slaviqzu1337 said:
    как сделать авто каст всех способностей а то использует только две ?(

выше я кидал скрин своих настроек, попробуй их

С самого начала сразу же их сделал , не получилось

• Smart sphere Not working.. please fix thanks.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

hey i cant ghost walk , pls help even if i click a thousadnd times with mouse

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39
    edited December 2017

you could add the ghost key from your old invoker (InvokerAnnihilation this is located on your github)

to use SS also

I have to use the 2 together for the ghost key, and SS

SS it uses perfectly
    ghost key-very fast

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

since the last updates performance has gone to shit, now my mouse will lag out while on teamfights, would you mind checking it out please?

• do not work

• Is there someway to fix the rapid jittering and stepping towards/around your target when holding the combo key? I guess it might be the orb walker doing it? Not sure, but I want it to move, just does it way too robotic and quick, have been called out for it a couple times. Thanks for all your hardwork by the way.

• m3ranm3ran Posts: 7

Hey, why isn't euls in menu for combos? also when I eul somebody do i need to hold the combo key or is there a auto combo only for euls? you understand what I am trying to say?

• m3ranm3ran Posts: 7

hmmm for some weird reason I can see the eul combos in the panel when the game is over and the hud gone....
    I really want eul in the combos...

please we need an update on this one as the comment above says the jittering is wierd is can we disable orb walk? im pretty sure that is the problem....also can you please make a performance update or something because when im pressing the combo key, and the enemy dies then it gets stuck pointing to the dead heroe and cant move away.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@m3ran said:
    hmmm for some weird reason I can see the eul combos in the panel when the game is over and the hud gone....
    I really want eul in the combos...

drop & take eul if u cant see eul menu

@peritajejeje said:
    please we need an update on this one as the comment above says the jittering is wierd is can we disable orb walk? im pretty sure that is the problem....also can you please make a performance update or something because when im pressing the combo key, and the enemy dies then it gets stuck pointing to the dead heroe and cant move away.

in sdk menu u can disable orbwalker

@genjiakp said:
    Is there someway to fix the rapid jittering and stepping towards/around your target when holding the combo key? I guess it might be the orb walker doing it? Not sure, but I want it to move, just does it way too robotic and quick, have been called out for it a couple times. Thanks for all your hardwork by the way.

bro how u doing...if you have time can you please check why it isnt working in dx11 ? because when i run dota 2 in dx 11 with ensage and this script it will cast the first spell and then will loose target and attack creeps or anything else....its wierd.
    also is there anyway to improve performance? normally without this script 120 fps with this goes below 50 and 30.
    thanks for your hard work in advance

also can you make so when it auto sunstrikes will move the camera where the sunstrike will land please?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@peritajejeje написал:
    bro how u doing...if you have time can you please check why it isnt working in dx11 ? because when i run dota 2 in dx 11 with ensage and this script it will cast the first spell and then will loose target and attack creeps or anything else....its wierd.
    also is there anyway to improve performance? normally without this script 120 fps with this goes below 50 and 30.

I not have big problems with perfomance, but for me it casts wrong spells or not cast some from rotation. Like i choosed Tornado EMP Opener stacked it, Script some times for me doing Tornado and EMP recast to Meteor, another time was when he Casted on same combo Tornado Ice wall

@NeeDforKill said:

@peritajejeje написал:

I not have big problems with perfomance, but for me it casts wrong spells or not cast some from rotation. Like i choosed Tornado EMP Opener stacked it, Script some times for me doing Tornado and EMP recast to Meteor, another time was when he Casted on same combo Tornado Ice wall

For me doesnt matter how i run dota 2 dx 9 or dx11 it just looses target before it will even chase into fog now after FIRST SPELL it will attack creeps and lose the target....hope the dev can have a look into it.

aslo another thing can be to have a extreme mode where you just press a combo key and it will just throw everything possible to the target only cold snap is being used if no combo is selected....i mean auto use any spell on the selected target everything possible.

• I think @jumpering has his hands full with his paid assembly(ies), should probably avoid using this until it gets some kind of refresh or goes paid. It works for me, however it's pretty buggy, some keys will also fail to work from time to time, like if you enable a ghost walk key, ect.. but again. It's all good! I'd love to see a paid version of this script.

@genjiakp said:
    I think @jumpering has his hands full with his paid assembly(ies), should probably avoid using this until it gets some kind of refresh or goes paid. It works for me, however it's pretty buggy, some keys will also fail to work from time to time, like if you enable a ghost walk key, ect.. but again. It's all good! I'd love to see a paid version of this script.

He didnt even say hi :( rip this script haha

• very lagged the most, simple combo is lagged... you keep combo key pressed and skills arent casted just 2 or 3.

@Jumpering please help us?...we love your script mate.

• It doesn't autosunstrike for me, otherwise it's pretty fine.

@godofmemes said:
    It doesn't autosunstrike for me, otherwise it's pretty fine.

for me it looses target when trying to kill an enemy hero for example im comboing on a hero and invoker will attack creeps and sometimes loose target its wierd asf and im deppressed because i love this assemblie

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@peritajejeje said:

@godofmemes said:
    It doesn't autosunstrike for me, otherwise it's pretty fine.

for me it looses target when trying to kill an enemy hero for example im comboing on a hero and invoker will attack creeps and sometimes loose target its wierd asf and im deppressed because i love this assemblie

it's impossible, cuz for new target, old target should die or just be deleted from the game
    try to disable auto attack in dota & move in orbwalking settings

• MaforaMafora Posts: 1
    edited January 2018

При нажатии на кнопку комбо ничего не происходит

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@Mafora said:
    При нажатии на кнопку комбо ничего не происходит

This is the english section....

• lolezgamelolezgame Posts: 1
    edited January 2018

combo menu doesnt works, i cant see it...
    quickcasts doesn't works too...

• Really wish this script got more love and went paid next or something.. would buy it in a heartbeat... hands down my favorite script, just know that it can be so much more. :,(. Have to settle for meepo script haha. @jumpering sempai please we need your blessed hands. :cry:

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

smart sphere still not fixed?

• gabbergabber Posts: 21

Waiting for paid invoker crappahiliation