O9K // Evader

14567810»

Comments

• @owennht said:

Dear @IdcNoob , can you please remove the red warning text in demo? Sometimes I just wanna test the combo or last hit function but the Evander warning is all over the place, making it very hard for me to test certain heroes. Thanks!

I think it is important to have the warning, since many users will test the evader assembly in demo mode, and then complain on the form when it does not work properly as it is intended to work in a real game or custom lobby instead.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

@FastnHard said:

@owennht said:

Dear @IdcNoob , can you please remove the red warning text in demo? Sometimes I just wanna test the combo or last hit function but the Evander warning is all over the place, making it very hard for me to test certain heroes. Thanks!

I think it is important to have the warning, since many users will test the evader assembly in demo mode, and then complain on the form when it does not work properly as it is intended to work in a real game or custom lobby instead.

Obviously bro, but just put 1 or 2, maybe 3 lines of text is enough, why do we need those 20 lines all over the screen just for the warning?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@owennht said:

@FastnHard said:

@owennht said:

Obviously bro, but just put 1 or 2, maybe 3 lines of text is enough, why do we need those 20 lines all over the screen just for the warning?

I got too many "bug" reports from demo when i removed it, so i had to add these 20 lines again. You can disable evader and test other stuff, however, its not only evader which has problems in demo.

• Hi, I bought Arc Crappahilation Paid and would like to exchange it for 09k Evader, as my account was banned using this Arc Crappahilation Paid. Can you help me?

• InabilityInability Posts: 34
    edited April 2020

Please add Etheral Blade to lotus counter (currently it's only modifier counter). It's incredibly useful for Nyx.
    Also would it be possible to add Spiked Carapace counter to Phantom Strike / blinking in general, seeing PA crit herself is bliss.
    Thanks again Dev, u the man :monkey:

• Qpon4ikQpon4ik Posts: 11

Why all your script cost 1000$?

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

when u update evader ? all broking

• 09k Evader -“Armlet of Mordiggian”does not work properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• “Armlet of Mordiggian” doesn't work!!!!!!!plz help @IdcNoob

• rxathu9999rxathu9999 Posts: 6

hi mate i bought its last month via paypal but can't use

• mangodotomangodoto Posts: 11

Can you please add phantom lancer W to dodge Ember W if possible? although ember has no cast point, but it will be decent if ember doesn't W on too many illusions, as you know ember wants to trigger battlefury or mjollnir.

• Hi, 09k.core is giving error and 09k.evader is not working any prediction of error correction?

• I was testing to be able to buy the script but it's not working

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

you need install o9k from github https://github.com/IdcNoob/O9K

• @NeeDforKill said:

• @NeeDforKill said:

can you tell me why I am giving this type of error?