O9K // Evader

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited February 2019

Added proactive evade mode vs some instant cast abilities (abyssal, hex, orchid, bloodthorn, ancient seal) which basically checks if enemy can cast them and counters it before they used.
    Because its just a prediction, sometimes it will fail to counter or counter when enemy wasnt going to use it, thats why this mode is always disabled by default and i definitely dont recommend using it in early game, but in late game it might be good :kappa:
    It will use only few fast cast abilities (blink dagger, lotus, hex, bkb, dark pact etc.)
    To enable this mode check hotkeys menu.

Also i want to hear ur feedback about how good/bad it works in real games :gaben:

• somehow old evader could evade razes

• DopeFunDopeFun Posts: 7
    edited February 2019

@IdcNoob said:

Also i want to hear ur feedback about how good/bad it works in real games :gaben:

after playing several games I can say that it works 50-50 for me
    I think your evader needs a feature called "anti initiation"

@IAmVenom said:
    Hi, is there a script that will micro natures prophets treants to block enemy?

Body blocker or O9K.AIO

• @Agneton2512 said:
    somehow old evader could evade razes

@DopeFun said:

@IdcNoob said:

after playing several games I can say that it works 50-50 for me
    I think your evader needs a feature called "anti initiation"

Autousage has that

• @JoyEnoshima

Paid one?

• Hello, I just bought your O9K. Evader and O9K. AIO. Unlocker. I'm a Chinese who don't understand English very well. I hope you can add some translations into Chinese. I hope your script can make me use it very smoothly. I hope you continue to work hard!!

• Dont working EVADE on 3 skill Dark willow on antimage. Please fix it

• Hi IdcNoob! I have bought almost all your paid assemblies but I feel I wont be using O9k.Evader, especially because of the fact that I didn't properly read that I have to buy two more extra assemblies for all of the functionality. How do I go about asking for a refund just for O9k.Evader? Ensage crew is not answering to tickets at all. Thanks!

edited March 2019

@toxicspazz said:
    Hi IdcNoob! I have bought almost all your paid assemblies but I feel I wont be using O9k.Evader, especially because of the fact that I didn't properly read that I have to buy two more extra assemblies for all of the functionality. How do I go about asking for a refund just for O9k.Evader? Ensage crew is not answering to tickets at all. Thanks!

I cant help u with refunds.
    Also i even told u that "You need o9k.evader with modifer counter and multi unit for that." when u asked about auto heal vs stuns in auto usage topic, so its ur fault.

• @IdcNoob said:

@toxicspazz said:

I cant help u with refunds.
    Also i even told u that "You need o9k.evader with modifer counter and multi unit for that." when u asked about auto heal vs stuns in auto usage topic, so its ur fault.

I know it is my fault and you told me about it but I bought already when I popped the question.

• SuzerainSuzerain Posts: 3

Testing out Evader and Auto-Usage. Neither of them are loading. All other scripts I've ever used work fine. Trial is enabled for both. Core is installed.

https://gyazo.com/8a491e6755aa09e30a3d7072c9bc3a11

Everything is up to date, and everything was installed directly from the website, used the update button multiple times, no other scripts running except for the Ensage libraries.

https://gyazo.com/4329920c1d3dae6d0c2288d3541fa5b4

@Suzerain said:
    Testing out Evader and Auto-Usage. Neither of them are loading. All other scripts I've ever used work fine. Trial is enabled for both. Core is installed.

Everything is up to date, and everything was installed directly from the website, used the update button multiple times, no other scripts running except for the Ensage libraries.

There is a bug when ensage cant not load paid scripts. You can enable console in loader and post it or try running it as admin.

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

Ваши скрипты не подключатся. Бывает вылетит дота и приходится по 3 раза перезапускать доту ! А в это время враги фармят, а я получаю репорты. Крайне не доволен данной проблемой и требую срочно ее устранить

• SuzerainSuzerain Posts: 3
    edited March 2019

@IdcNoob said:

@Suzerain said:

There is a bug when ensage cant not load paid scripts. You can enable console in loader and post it or try running it as admin.

Everything is already running as Admin by default.

https://i.gyazo.com/5f7cd8496b67a7e78e5e35847f6d383b.png

There is a screenshot of the only info I could find of it not loading. I can't copy the entire console text as it won't let me select any of it, though,... if you need more, could you tell me how to actually get the info out of the console window? It took a lot of effort just to make it so Dota 2 didn't come to the front when I clicked on it to view the info.

Edit: Checked log files and found the text. Attached.

• tao95059tao95059 Posts: 21

hey dude, can u add Lotus Orb and BKB to the Evader? cuz i want to save my bkb in some cases. for example i dont want use bkb to evade AXE's Berserker's Call.

@tao95059 said:
    hey dude, can u add Lotus Orb and BKB to the Evader? cuz i want to save my bkb in some cases. for example i dont want use bkb to evade AXE's Berserker's Call.

Its priority settings. Single items can be disabled in Abilities menu, when u purchase them.

@IdcNoob said:

@tao95059 said:

Its priority settings. Single items can be disabled in Abilities menu, when u purchase them.

yep, but if i disabled it in abilities menu,i will not use bkb anymore. However, i just want to disable it in some cases like what i mentioned above. so can u plz add bkb and Lotus Orb to priority settings if u can do this. thx !

• QualQual Posts: 33
    edited March 2019

Hi, could you please reset my trial please?
    I would like to try your armlet toggling ;)

Edit: nvm I bought your script ;)
    Have a question, I bought AIO, Evader and auto usage, what is the best settings for the bkb use? Both auto usage and Aio use it anyway, either if there is magic danger or not. Thought evader was the good one but it doesn't seems to use it for me. Any help will be very apreciated

@tao95059 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@tao95059 said:

yep, but if i disabled it in abilities menu,i will not use bkb anymore. However, i just want to disable it in some cases like what i mentioned above. so can u plz add bkb and Lotus Orb to priority settings if u can do this. thx !

Someday ill add option to do that, but not sure when.

@Qual said:
    Have a question, I bought AIO, Evader and auto usage, what is the best settings for the bkb use? Both auto usage and Aio use it anyway, either if there is magic danger or not. Thought evader was the good one but it doesn't seems to use it for me. Any help will be very apreciated

AIO uses it when u press combo.
    Auto usage uses it on low hp.
    Evader uses it against some disables.

So decide for ur self when u want it to be used.

@IdcNoob said:

@tao95059 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@tao95059 said:

Someday ill add option to do that, but not sure when.

No worry, i do understand u cuz u r busy and dont have much spare time. Thank u so much, is my pleasure if you can do that. thx : )

• QualQual Posts: 33

Hi,
    Can someone explain what are the optimal settings to use with Oracle by using AIO, Full Evader and Autousage please?
    I'm a bit lost here....

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

i have had to disable evader for templar. she is evading and using refraction when she is invisible.... This is revealing!
    how to disable it only in meld?

• @Welkinds said:
    Ваши скрипты не подключатся. Бывает вылетит дота и приходится по 3 раза перезапускать доту ! А в это время враги фармят, а я получаю репорты. Крайне не доволен данной проблемой и требую срочно ее устранить

how to get the pumkin replacing trees anyone knows?

edited April 2019

@ronaldinho7860 said:

@Welkinds said:

search DotA 2 Changer pumpkins

• @cheater said:

@ronaldinho7860 said:

@Welkinds said:

search DotA 2 Changer pumpkins

Thanks m8 found it!!

• he not use dager or phase the same on arrow of mirana and mars ans someone other spells :/

@lord_xaros1 said:
    he not use dager or phase the same on arrow of mirana and mars ans someone other spells :/

Its how core pathfinder works and i cant fix it, unless i make my own one.

• @IdcNoob said:
    Added proactive evade mode vs some instant cast abilities (abyssal, hex, orchid, bloodthorn, ancient seal) which basically checks if enemy can cast them and counters it before they used.
    Because its just a prediction, sometimes it will fail to counter or counter when enemy wasnt going to use it, thats why this mode is always disabled by default and i definitely dont recommend using it in early game, but in late game it might be good :kappa:
    It will use only few fast cast abilities (blink dagger, lotus, hex, bkb, dark pact etc.)
    To enable this mode check hotkeys menu.

sry for spaming but not work on me

@lord_xaros1 said:
    sry for spaming but not work on me

U didnt even enable proactive mode in hotkeys.

Can disable when using shadow blade?
    he is using skills and canceling invisible

could run away only by walking

it's complicated on / off when using the shadow blade
    the command could understand that it is using shadow blade and does not use disable

Dodge (None) does not disable evade. why?

• alinitialiniti Posts: 1

@IdcNoob said:

@lord_xaros1 said:
    he not use dager or phase the same on arrow of mirana and mars ans someone other spells :/

Its how core pathfinder works and i cant fix it, unless i make my own one.

Do you mean the navmesh? dunno if that is fixable. :/

@cheater said:
    Can disable when using shadow blade?
    he is using skills and canceling invisible

could run away only by walking

it's complicated on / off when using the shadow blade
    the command could understand that it is using shadow blade and does not use disable

Dodge (None) does not disable evade. why?

Yes, there is a lot of complicated things with invisibility, like what if ability will kill u, or its a stun, or its a thing which will reveal u like chrono.

• NOPNOP Posts: 29

hey please , can i test this again ? because first test I'm just want to test O9K.Aio, didnt test the script. now I'm purchased O9K AIO. if evader and modifiled counter plugin is work great. i'll sure buy too.

@NOP said:
    hey please , can i test this again ? because first test I'm just want to test O9K.Aio, didnt test the script. now I'm purchased O9K AIO. if evader and modifiled counter plugin is work great. i'll sure buy too.

Ok.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

Ok.

thx!

O9K Evader must need O9K auto usage?

@NOP said:

No.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

emm.Modifier counter must work with Multi unit control? if I don't need use abilities on allies,Can I purchased O9K Evader and Modifier counter without Multi unit control ?

@NOP said:

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

emm.Modifier counter must work with Multi unit control? if I don't need use abilities on allies,Can I purchased O9K Evader and Modifier counter without Multi unit control ?

You can have modifier counter without multi unit if u dont want to help allies.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

@IdcNoob 说道:

@NOP said:

No.

You can have modifier counter without multi unit if u dont want to help allies.

fine! I'm going to purchased~

• Agneton2512Agneton2512 Posts: 16

Old evader was better! i remeber i could blinkout when tiny tries to avalanche from invisibility. It will avoid Sf razes, even legion comander duel form invis. Why i bought o9 evader and its has less features than old one?

edited May 2019

cold snap don't work correctly in disable

don't using in iniciation and cast ....

Sorry, but this function is related to the auto usage....

• lord_xaros1lord_xaros1 Posts: 41
    edited May 2019

What the different about Dodge, Dodge (disables) and Dodge (none)?

• creondoadcreondoad Posts: 2

Does the script dodge MK(chif) 3 skill with antimagic wyfrom morph?

@lord_xaros1 said:
    What the different about Dodge, Dodge (disables) and Dodge (none)?

+1

• catiagostyleecatiagostylee Posts: 3
    edited May 2019

HOW TO REMOVE WITH A MOVEMENT AVERAGE IT MOVES ONLY WHEN IT DROPS AND IT IS CRAZY THE HERO AND DEATH

• 524566444524566444 Posts: 5

I want to try again

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@catiagostylee said:
    HOW TO REMOVE WITH A MOVEMENT AVERAGE IT MOVES ONLY WHEN IT DROPS AND IT IS CRAZY THE HERO AND DEATH

there must be setting to disable that.