O9K // Evader

Comments

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited September 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:
    Need to save the evader mode. Keeps reverting back to normal.

Its intended. Why u want to change it at the start of new game ?

LIke, i want to dodge disables only, but i have to switch it every game. It keeps reverting back to the default state.

• reset trial please?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@abisuai said:
    reset trial please?

Ok.

• All new O9K UI Disappear within 1 minutes after injection. I don't know why this happens. If I need to change the settings, I need to reinsert the script.

Please tell me the solution.thx

@Bluewin said:
    All new O9K UI Disappear within 1 minutes after injection. I don't know why this happens. If I need to change the settings, I need to reinsert the script.

Make screenshot of ensage console when it happens.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Bluewin said:
    All new O9K UI Disappear within 1 minutes after injection. I don't know why this happens. If I need to change the settings, I need to reinsert the script.

Make screenshot of ensage console when it happens.

• When the enemy first appeared, UI disappeared.

@Bluewin said:
    When the enemy first appeared, UI disappeared.

This error is from overlay information, which might break all drawings, so i suggest to disable it.

• longhtranlonghtran Posts: 3
    edited September 2018

What is the Dodge Mode under Hotkeys? I try to change it but see no effect. And I dont see Armlet feature. Is is removed?

edited September 2018

@longhtran said:
    What is the Dodge Mode under Hotkeys? I try to change it but see no effect. And I dont see Armlet feature. Is is removed?

When u press it u can see that text in the top right is changing and colors are explained in a tooltip.
    Armlet is working.

• crscrs Posts: 24

I want to say something about evader, how can i stop evade movement all spells on the map. I mean if phoenix use fire spirits spell and he's bot and i'm top, my hero try to evade that spell and it's annoying.

@crs said:
    I want to say something about evader, how can i stop evade movement all spells on the map. I mean if phoenix use fire spirits spell and he's bot and i'm top, my hero try to evade that spell and it's annoying.

Thats not possible or give me match id and time to check.

I don't have any screenshot in game ranked but if I activate "draw evade result" it show me i can't evade other spells on the map. You can check Match id 4152389999.

@crs said:
    I don't have any screenshot in game ranked but if I activate "draw evade result" it show me i can't evade other spells on the map. You can check Match id 4152389999.

If u have multi unit and help allies enabled, it will show info about them also, but that doesnt mean its ur hero whos trying to evade.

Also i need match id, time, hero, not just id...

@IdcNoob check min 3:00 phoenix using his spirit spell.

@crs said:
    @IdcNoob check min 3:00 phoenix using his spirit spell.

But there was nothing wrong. Like i said, these messages are not only about ur hero.

• pizudepizude Posts: 8

Hi there are two problem in my test. First, the Abyssal did not work(I try it in Axe Island and I paid the modifiercounter and evader ).Second, can you add a new feature that the player can choose the enemies, when the chosen ones come in a certain range, I can use blink to escape, because it is too late if an enemy come near you and give you an ability. This feature will be very useful for those fragile hero such as sniper, so please take it into consideration.

@pizude said:
    Hi there are two problem in my test. First, the Abyssal did not work(I try it in Axe Island and I paid the modifiercounter and evader ).Second, can you add a new feature that the player can choose the enemies, when the chosen ones come in a certain range, I can use blink to escape, because it is too late if an enemy come near you and give you an ability. This feature will be very useful for those fragile hero such as sniper, so please take it into consideration.

Im not sure what u mean by abyssal not work. It should use it to disable, but u cant evade it, because it doesnt have cast animation.
    Use auto usage for insta blinks.

• I'm looking to trial this script. There is no O9K.Evader in the database, only Evader which is a bit confusing because I thought Evader was outdated?

@g0rning said:
    I'm looking to trial this script. There is no O9K.Evader in the database, only Evader which is a bit confusing because I thought Evader was outdated?

There are links in 1st post under features.

• g0rningg0rning Posts: 6
    edited October 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@g0rning said:
    I'm looking to trial this script. There is no O9K.Evader in the database, only Evader which is a bit confusing because I thought Evader was outdated?

There are links in 1st post under features.

Thanks but there's no way to install from the website . Usually with free scripts it provides the install button but not when you haven't bought the script yet. I hope that makes sense.

Edit: It has showed up on the database now for some reason.

• reset trial please

@hamponching said:
    reset trial please

Ok.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited October 2018

Can you please fix Ember to dodge Tinker's Laser with Sleight of Fist not with Flame Guard as he is doing at the moment. He is just wasting the Flame Guard and still taking damage since the Laser is Pure dmg. He is using Sleight of Fist on Tinker's missiles instead ... it should be the other way around :)

@ramzesbg said:
    Can you please fix Ember to dodge Tinker's Laser with Sleight of Fist not with Flame Guard as he is doing at the moment. He is just wasting the Flame Guard and still taking damage since the Laser is Pure dmg. He is using Sleight of Fist on Tinker's missiles instead ... it should be the other way around :)

You cant really evade tinkers laser with fist, only cancel the cast of it, which is not very useful. Ill remove guard though.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

You cant really evade tinkers laser with fist, only cancel the cast of it, which is not very useful. Ill remove guard though.

Ok thanks. Still something :)

• can i get a trial reset?

@hamponching said:
    can i get a trial reset?

You already asked for it, so no.

edited November 2018

bloodseeker using ulti on me always cancels my tp.
    It moves that very small amount of distance that shits one me

@gznster said:
    bloodseeker using ulti on me always cancels my tp.
    It moves that very small amount of distance that shits one me

Not sure. Evader will not move vs rupture.

Can you fix evader movement ?

Core update broke dodge mode and i cant fix it...

• @IdcNoob said:

you can't fix it as in forever cant fix or..?

@Alvin92 said:

@IdcNoob said:

you can't fix it as in forever cant fix or..?

Core was updated. Everything should work now.

• Very well, I have purchased your evader and aio, and I hope you work better and better, make more boutiques, have been more perfect, the script before.

• Evader broke again...?

@howiechen said:
    Evader broke again...?

Its working.

• @IdcNoob said:

@howiechen said:
    Evader broke again...?

Its working.

I mean the old evader

edited November 2018

@howiechen said:

@IdcNoob said:

@howiechen said:
    Evader broke again...?

Its working.

I mean the old evader

Then why u post here ? Old one is also should work.

edited November 2018

a bit buggy sometimes.
    It dodges well or it doesn't dodge at all.
    Sometimes it just stands there and take whatever spells my hero can take.
    Eg pudge hook.

@gznster said:
    a bit buggy sometimes.
    Eg pudge hook.

You cant always dodge everything. Also u can enable debug evade result to know it.

edited November 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:
    a bit buggy sometimes.
    Eg pudge hook.

You cant always dodge everything. Also u can enable debug evade result to know it.

If i'm slowed, rooted or stunned, that i would know, but it's like a 800-900 range hook with vision, just stood there and did nothing.
    With no other enemies nearby casting spells or anything.

• xeperxeper Posts: 20

AM- can be activated to provide a Counterspell shield for 1.4 second. Can you add evade with this rework spell?

edited November 2018

@xeper said:
    AM- can be activated to provide a Counterspell shield for 1.4 second. Can you add evade with this rework spell?

Obviously ill update it to 7.20, relax.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

@xeper said:

Please join this as soon as possible. Then AM with your Evader will be invincible

• @IdcNoob said:

@xeper said:

And please with new Monkey King mechanic

@sadm1nt said:

@IdcNoob said:

@xeper said:

And please with new Monkey King mechanic

Guys please, i updated it yesterday with all 7.20 abilities (probably forgot some though) . Do u even check it in discord or at least in game ? :kappa:

It was added long time ago, but u need modifier counter for that.

• xeperxeper Posts: 20

morph not use before stun attribute shift(strength)