O9K // Evader

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@cac1 said:
    In what menu section did you see this icon ? I'm using the free version.

Bro, u are triggering me. I told u what to do, then u say u are using different assembly and still cant find it. Read the description of old evader.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

Bro, u are triggering me. I told u what to do, then u say u are using different assembly and still cant find it. Read the description of old evader.

You don't go into the old topic =( In the old assembly there is no boot icon.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

this is all in one paid right ? or I need to buy all 3 evaders scripts ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@sivagorn said:
    this is all in one paid right ? or I need to buy all 3 evaders scripts ?

nah,
    Evader
    Base evader will dodge/counter/blink/disable abilities/enemies to save only your hero.

But if you want got all functions, like ally helpers, multiunit dodge you can buy all modules.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@Jerffelly said:

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

thank you

edited May 2018

Trial was reset.

• works great, a must have. really well done. looking forward to trying out the other two expansions.

edited June 2018

hey please , can i test this again ? because first test I'm got low fps because of my skins mods. now I'm removed a mods , and now I got 60fps with purchased divine.beaware and O9Kautouse. if evader and modifiled counter plugin is work great. i'll sure buy too.

@sivagorn said:
    hey please , can i test this again ? because first test I'm got low fps because of my skins mods. now I'm removed a mods , and now I got 60fps with purchased divine.beaware and O9Kautouse. if evader and modifiled counter plugin is work great. i'll sure buy too.

Fine, ill reset trial.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Fine, ill reset trial.

thanks! tomorrow I'll going to test now

edited June 2018

brought it.
    bug - cant move evade invoker tornado

modifiled counter - improve slark evader pls , auto skill 1 when got silence or hex and most skills from enemies . and jug too.
    -when pudge hook my hero is hooked and open manta lol pls fix this. sorry for my English. ( I just need to auto move avoid hook only )

new patch dota 2 cant evade lc duel with manta ...

edited June 2018

also abyss blade not auto use can u fix this ? i played am and dead with lc duel with manta and abyssal not working.

edit : test in demo mode and its work ? what happen lol

@sivagorn said:
    also abyss blade not auto use can u fix this ? i played am and dead with lc duel with manta and abyssal not working.

Ill check it.

edited June 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Ill check it.

abyssal blade not work anymore. (modifiled counter paid)
    pls update

@sivagorn said:

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Ill check it.

pls update

It works for me.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Ill check it.

pls update

It works for me.

today , I tested in demo mode but its work , in mmr sometime its not work but its ok. nvm

edited June 2018

@sivagorn said:
    today , I tested in demo mode but its work , in mmr sometime its not work but its ok. nvm

If there will be more reports from other people, ill improve it.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

If there will be more reports from other people, ill improve it.

thanks bro , its best script.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Hey can you check black king bar? It's not evading any stuns no matter what settings I use, I think it's broken. I've tested Lion stun, lina stun, vengeful stun, sven stun... none activate BKB.

@badbreath said:
    Hey can you check black king bar? It's not evading any stuns no matter what settings I use, I think it's broken. I've tested Lion stun, lina stun, vengeful stun, sven stun... none activate BKB.

It works, make sure u enabled bkb in abilities and hotkeys.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

@IdcNoob said:

@badbreath said:

It works, make sure u enabled bkb in abilities and hotkeys.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hotkeys :4head: :4head:

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited June 2018

I used my trial but unfortunately something came up and I had to go away for the day so didn't have much time to test it out. I bought all 3 parts of the script last night and have played 10-12 games with it... turbo and normal. To be honest with you, I'm not noticing any major difference between this and the free version that is worth 50$. I mean yes the obstacle feature is nice... blocking stuff with illusions and what not, but apart from this nothing else is happening that the free evader didn't do. Also I don't play heroes like meepo so don't go on me like, it can dodge with ur other controlled units. Another thing is, that famous nullifier debuff feature. Well it's not working for me. I tripple checked that I have it on for the spell that I wan't to disspell and when it is active on the enemy evader is not using my nullifier.

PS. It seems like rip off. Paying 25$ just for a script that doesn't save your allies, when the free version does that anyway. And yeah yeah I know it's all rewritten and all pretty from a coder's perspective, but ingame the difference is slim to none. I do hope I'm just missing out on something, like some hidden settings or sth, otherwise it would be disappointing.

@ramzesbg said:
    I used my trial but unfortunately something came up and I had to go away for the day so didn't have much time to test it out. I bought all 3 parts of the script last night and have played 10-12 games with it... turbo and normal. To be honest with you, I'm not noticing any major difference between this and the free version that is worth 50$. I mean yes the obstacle feature is nice... blocking stuff with illusions and what not, but apart from this nothing else is happening that the free evader didn't do. Also I don't play heroes like meepo so don't go on me like, it can dodge with ur other controlled units. Another thing is, that famous nullifier debuff feature. Well it's not working for me. I tripple checked that I have it on for the spell that I wan't to disspell and when it is active on the enemy evader is not using my nullifier.

PS. It seems like rip off. Paying 25$ just for a script that doesn't save your allies, when the free version does that anyway. And yeah yeah I know it's all rewritten and all pretty from a coder's perspective, but ingame the difference is slim to none. I do hope I'm just missing out on something, like some hidden settings or sth, otherwise it would be disappointing.

Some abilities are not used by old evader, for example manta vs sven stun, a lot of not added modifiers, stuff like pounce evade with branch. Also it doesnt drop almost any fps.

Against what nullifier is not used ?
    Not sure what u were expecting if old one is working good for u.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

Some abilities are not used by old evader, for example manta vs sven stun, a lot of not added modifiers, stuff like pounce evade with branch. Also it doesnt drop almost any fps.

Against what nullifier is not used ?
    Not sure what u were expecting if old one is working good for u.

The pounce branch thing sounds nice :D . Maybe I just need to play a bit longer with it and get my self in tough situations to see the script shine.

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Astral OD not dodge laguna lina and lion finger.
    In the free version it was.

@madapollon said:

Laguna and finder works, however insta cast abilities, like phase shift requires modifier counter for these 2 abilities.
    Astral also works.

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

Laguna and finder works, however insta cast abilities, like phase shift requires modifier counter for these 2 abilities.
    Astral also works.

I have all your scripts purchased. How to configure that the OD uses the astral from the laguna lina?

@madapollon said:

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

Astral also works.

I have all your scripts purchased. How to configure that the OD uses the astral from the laguna lina?

Okay, there is some problem, ill fix it.

@madapollon said:

@IdcNoob said:

@madapollon said:

Astral also works.

Should work now.

sometimes lotus orb cant auto using when kotl mana leaks skill. its activated only 1-2 times. (modify counter on)

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

Bought it at last. What an amazing assembly.

Riki does not use ult to evade dizables and skills, such as laguna lina and finger lion.

@madapollon said:
    Riki does not use ult to evade dizables and skills, such as laguna lina and finger lion.

Will add.

Pls add minimum hp and disable after a certain minute like the old evader !

edited July 2018

@kappatalism said:
    Pls add minimum hp and disable after a certain minute like the old evader !

1. Pls lower Morphling's Strength Attribute Shift priority. So it uses stuff like manta first before using STR gain.
    2. Juggernaut DOES NOT spin vs Axe. Even the old Evader spins vs Axe.

I appreciate the new settings that I requested (Minimum HP etc) <3

Please add Auto Ghost and Auto Ghost Shroud from Necropohos - against initiation - Legion Commander, Axe and others

@madapollon said:
    Please add Auto Ghost and Auto Ghost Shroud from Necropohos - against initiation - Legion Commander, Axe and others

Its already using it.

Could you make it so that when void uses chrono and we are unable to escape from it or disable void, we can at least pop blade mail on. I was playing pudge last game and if my BM was turned on before chrono, we would have won the game. I tried setting up O9K usage but doesn’t really work as I want it to.

Does not use Manta Style to evade RP Magnus (in the old version it worked)

@ramzesbg said:
    Could you make it so that when void uses chrono and we are unable to escape from it or disable void, we can at least pop blade mail on. I was playing pudge last game and if my BM was turned on before chrono, we would have won the game. I tried setting up O9K usage but doesn’t really work as I want it to.

Will add.

@madapollon said:

Does not use Manta Style to evade RP Magnus (in the old version it worked)

Also works.

lc duel me with bm , manta style not work sometimes

@sivagorn said:

It will not work if lc uses duel from invisibility.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

It will not work if lc uses duel from invisibility.

gg

Can you make monkey not jump out of ultimate?

I like dodge using monkey king jump but sometimes he jumps outside of the Ult Area and cancels ults.

@kappatalism said:
    Can you make monkey not jump out of ultimate?

I like dodge using monkey king jump but sometimes he jumps outside of the Ult Area and cancels ults.

Ill check it when ill have time.

Can you make it so that if we are doomed and we have armlet on we automatically put it in our backpack so that we don't take extra dmg from it.

@ramzesbg said:
    Can you make it so that if we are doomed and we have armlet on we automatically put it in our backpack so that we don't take extra dmg from it.

I think its probably be better just to disable it before doomed.

@IdcNoob said:

@ramzesbg said:

I think its probably be better just to disable it before doomed.

What if you get doomed while disabled like hex for example :D