O9K // Evader

Comments

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi! I bought the three assemblies, but I was wondering why arc clone doesnt dodge/move hooks/mirana arrows, only the main hero dodges it, can you please check? I thought it would work like the meepo gif you made where clone move to evade. Thanks.

I made a gif to show it doesnt work. thanks

https://gfycat.com/BoringPleasedDiscus

I know, its because arc clone is not considered as hero who should be saved.

Will you be adding it soon? I thought it would work like meepo, so I bought it. Thanks bro!

But do u want to waste abilities to save clone or only use "dodge" mode ?

Just dodge, it would be very nice to have it dodge like invoker tornado, sunstrike, hook, arrow etc. like if clone gets hit by tornado, its a wasted clone already so it would be nice to have it dodge those.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi! I bought the three assemblies, but I was wondering why arc clone doesnt dodge/move hooks/mirana arrows, only the main hero dodges it, can you please check? I thought it would work like the meepo gif you made where clone move to evade. Thanks.

Will you be adding it soon? I thought it would work like meepo, so I bought it. Thanks bro!

Just dodge, it would be very nice to have it dodge like invoker tornado, sunstrike, hook, arrow etc. like if clone gets hit by tornado, its a wasted clone already so it would be nice to have it dodge those.

Added.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Added.

thanks man!

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

Can you add support for tusk snowball with allies as well? At the moment it dodges but it doesn't drag any allies into it.

@Vacant said:
    Can you add support for tusk snowball with allies as well? At the moment it dodges but it doesn't drag any allies into it.

Not sure, ill try to do it later.

• so do I need to install evade? because the 09k menu does not show up on my sdk

@teddystah said:
    so do I need to install evade? because the 09k menu does not show up on my sdk

U need O9K.Evader and its in old menu.

• sakura94sakura94 Posts: 2

Can not find the link to buy and download! Where is it?

@sakura94 said:
    Can not find the link to buy and download! Where is it?

Its in 1st post, but well ...

https://www.ensage.io/database#229
    https://www.ensage.io/database#233
    https://www.ensage.io/database#234

• sakura94sakura94 Posts: 2

Oh sorry i'm noob. Now I see it.

• kharlzhkharlzh Posts: 7

i dont know what i did wrong but when an enemy cast a skill it dodge AFTER. (eg. DK's Breathe Fire, it dodge after i got hit)

@kharlzh said:
    i dont know what i did wrong but when an enemy cast a skill it dodge AFTER. (eg. DK's Breathe Fire, it dodge after i got hit)

Ill check it.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

I bought the evader modifier counter, I thought I would have just that, but I see that it is necessary to evader or am I wrong?

@jeanvs80 said:

I bought the evader modifier counter, I thought I would have just that, but I see that it is necessary to evader or am I wrong?

In first post under important it says that u must have evader.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

Anymore updates since April 2nd ? It would be great if you guys keep changelogs on the paid assemblies. So we know what you've done to upgrade the scripts.

@kappatalism said:
    Anymore updates since April 2nd ? It would be great if you guys keep changelogs on the paid assemblies. So we know what you've done to upgrade the scripts.

There was some fixes for counter lists. Im too lazy to write changelog :kappajail:

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

There was some fixes for counter lists. Im too lazy to write changelog :kappajail:

Lol aight

Does this assembly fully support dx11 ? The old Evader doesn't support dx11 right ?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@kappatalism said:
    Does this assembly fully support dx11 ? The old Evader doesn't support dx11 right ?

Wut?

• Когда играю за лансера, не юзает сам W на стан свена например.

@lolkhax said:

@kappatalism said:

Wut?

Does O9K support DirectX11 ?

@kappatalism said:

@lolkhax said:

@kappatalism said:

Wut?

It was said 100 times that difference between dx9 and dx11 in ensage is only in drawings. So if assemblys main purpose is not to draw stuff, it will work on both.
    Just in case... yes it supports dx11.

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

@lolkhax said:

@kappatalism said:

Wut?

It was said 100 times that difference between dx9 and dx11 in ensage is only in drawings. So if assemblys main purpose is not to draw stuff, it will work on both.
    Just in case... yes it supports dx11.

I never heard that xd
    Alright then!

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31
    edited May 2018

great plugin

Added courier shield usage vs abilities and auto attacks if u have multi unit control.

edited May 2018

Added collision blocker which will use illusions/creeps to block some abilities if u have multi unit control.

• jjjj456jjjj456 Posts: 12

@IdcNoob i purchase it armlet abuse works but no edit to it please add

edited May 2018

@jjjj456 said:
    @IdcNoob i purchase it armlet abuse works but no edit to it please add

There is nothing to change for armlet abuse.

@IdcNoob add setting to edit because default 222 hp toggle is to high better is 135hp this what i use to use with old evader

@IdcNoob i mean abilities specials for armlet toggle

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited May 2018

nullifer aeon disk interaction work in demo, but never works in real games, just randomly throws in a nullifer before aeon disk is procc.

Caused me to lose games

edited May 2018

@gznster said:
    nullifer aeon disk interaction work in demo, but never works in real games, just randomly throws in a nullifer before aeon disk is procc.

Caused me to lose games

There are 20 more modifiers against which nullifier could have been used.

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

Caused me to lose games

I suspect is linkens, are u able to remove nullifer removing linkens?
    Video on one of the real g ames.

@gznster said:

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

Caused me to lose games

No, evader will not break linkens. Most likely thats combo or auto usage assembly.

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

@IdcNoob said:

@gznster said:

Caused me to lose games

No, evader will not break linkens. Most likely thats combo or auto usage assembly.

i disabled nullifer usage on every script tho.
    it should be from yours only. When i removed evader, it never uses nullifer no matter the situation.

@gznster said:
    i disabled nullifer usage on every script tho.
    it should be from yours only. When i removed evader, it never uses nullifer no matter the situation.

Enable "Draw evade result" in evaders debug menu and it will show when/why it uses ability.

hmm, actually I can't get it to work 100% of the time be it any of the skywrath script, tried it individually, divine o9k aio, and the free version. It doesn't use it all the time. The nullifer just won't use. Draw evade result only shows when nullifer will be used, not much information given other than that, eg when nullifer won't be used why? smth like that.

@gznster said:
    hmm, actually I can't get it to work 100% of the time be it any of the skywrath script, tried it individually, divine o9k aio, and the free version. It doesn't use it all the time. The nullifer just won't use. Draw evade result only shows when nullifer will be used, not much information given other than that, eg when nullifer won't be used why? smth like that.

Okay, i made another fix. If it will not help then rip xD

Thanks that was the perfect fix to it ;D

• dotaisezdotaisez Posts: 6

What do pathfinder red and orange color mean?

@dotaisez said:

But its explained in menu xD
    Red - it will dodge only disable abilities.
    Orange - all.

• dotaisezdotaisez Posts: 6

@IdcNoob said:

@dotaisez said:

Orange - all.

One more question priority from 3 2 1 0 (use first, second, third, and last right?)

@dotaisez said:

@IdcNoob said:

@dotaisez said:

Orange - all.

One more question priority from 3 2 1 0 (use first, second, third, and last right?)

Yes.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

@IdcNoob said:

@dotaisez said:

Orange - all.

it will dodge only disable abilities. ------ ??????? What's with the disabled abilities ?

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@dotaisez said:

Orange - all.

it will dodge only disable abilities. ------ ??????? What's with the disabled abilities ?

Like stuns, silences etc...

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@dotaisez said:

Orange - all.

Like stuns, silences etc...

How to make the hero stop going to the side, and use only the items? (for example from a pudge hook)

edited May 2018

@cac1 said:
    How to make the hero stop going to the side, and use only the items? (for example from a pudge hook)

Disable "Phase boots" (dodge) priority.

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

How to do it in the free version ?

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

Why u ask in paid how to do it in free ? xD Its same just not phase boots icon....

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@cac1 said:

Why u ask in paid how to do it in free ? xD Its same just not phase boots icon....

In what menu section did you see this icon ? I'm using the free version.