O9K // Evader

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
    edited September 2019

@ferky said:
    let's say two heroes die at the same time, one core another support
    First of all, you need to save core
    let's say playing for the "Abadon" in the first place took control with core

@ferky said:
    the mod first of all saves life for itself, although playing for support is not always true

Unfortunately, its a lot of work, so not sure when ill finish it.

Also if ability is going to kill u and damage ur core, u will use counter on core and die :kappa:

• ferkyferky Posts: 18

thanks for answers
    one more question
    could you please make it possible to set up delays manually before using "hex" "eul's" and other instant abilities and premonitions?
    because it looks too illegitimate when the disable is given in milliseconds

@ferky said:
    thanks for answers
    one more question
    could you please make it possible to set up delays manually before using "hex" "eul's" and other instant abilities and premonitions?
    because it looks too illegitimate when the disable is given in milliseconds

It waits as much as possible before using hex/eul. Only exception is modifier counter, which kinda uses stuff instantly, ill think if i can change that.

• shishi Posts: 2

Evader has expired,can not dodge any ability

@shi said:
    Evader has expired,can not dodge any ability

There was a bug after last update, should work now.

• birdybirdy Posts: 13

can u reset my trial? couldnt use much last time

@kisny said:
    Feedback a question

Its just dota mechanics. Hero doesnt turn if u use hook with a small angle, so evader gets wrong hook position.

• zuckokoozuckokoo Posts: 22
    edited September 2019

Hi I bought this like 2 years ago or something, back then dodging from FOW was not suspect cuz no1 knew of dota 2 cheats. Now I got called out twice in one game lol, personally I was laughing my ass off from this perfect sun strike evade xD but other times like dodging their pudges hook from FOW just like back in my bol days then L# starting in 2014 their evader had same thing. haven't got called out before and never banned cheating on dota 2 (banned like everyweek back in lol days quit in 2017) but they added a option to disable FOW dodging can you do the same? Sorry not sure how hard the code is

@zuckokoo said:
    Hi I bought this like 2 years ago or something, back then dodging from FOW was not suspect cuz no1 knew of dota 2 cheats. Now I got called out twice in one game lol, personally I was laughing my ass off from this perfect sun strike evade xD but other times like dodging their pudges hook from FOW just like back in my bol days then L# starting in 2014 their evader had same thing. haven't got called out before and never banned cheating on dota 2 (banned like everyweek back in lol days quit in 2017) but they added a option to disable FOW dodging can you do the same? Sorry not sure how hard the code is

Ill try to do it, however there is only few FOW dodges.

• i can't evade mirana's arrow and windrunner's arrow. it will draw wrong paricles on my screen

@q135077777 said:
    i can't evade mirana's arrow and windrunner's arrow. it will draw wrong paricles on my screen

Then show screenshots of wrong particles.

• Cannot change Evader state to "Dodge (Disables)" or "Dodge (None)" it will always dodge despite text showing Dodge (None) etc.

@immortal6k said:
    Cannot change Evader state to "Dodge (Disables)" or "Dodge (None)" it will always dodge despite text showing Dodge (None) etc.

Dodge is evade by moving and it works fine, you cant disable whole evader with a key.

• JeveesJevees Posts: 12

Dodge doesn't work somehow. Doesn't dodge mirana arrow or pudge hook. Everything is on

@Jevees said:
    Dodge doesn't work somehow. Doesn't dodge mirana arrow or pudge hook. Everything is on

Show video. Cuz for me everything works.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited October 2019

bro @IdcNoob this really need fixing, it does not dodge now, example hook, es fissure, mirana arrow etc. before it works great, im made a gfy so you can see.

https://gfycat.com/yearlyflusteredchafer

tried custom priority still the same, I think its because theres a bug with the drawing, when I hook, the drawing does not match. Before It works 100% on pudge or any other hero, except sf. now it just does not work. please fix, evader is really the best assembly here, thank you!

update: more samples @IdcNoob

Here are more samples of other heroes, windranger, pudge, earthshaker, mirana. I have not tested others, but im pretty sure most of the heroes are broken, it only works when particle drawing matches the direction, if not it will not evade. Currently particle drawing is not correct with the direction of skills.

https://gfycat.com/skinnytorncardinal

thank you hoping for a quick fix thanks

@anonymouse said:
    bro @IdcNoob this really need fixing, it does not dodge now, example hook, es fissure, mirana arrow etc. before it works great, im made a gfy so you can see.

tried custom priority still the same, I think its because theres a bug with the drawing, when I hook, the drawing does not match. Before It works 100% on pudge or any other hero, except sf. now it just does not work. please fix, evader is really the best assembly here, thank you!

Here are more samples of other heroes, windranger, pudge, earthshaker, mirana. I have not tested others, but im pretty sure most of the heroes are broken, it only works when particle drawing matches the direction, if not it will not evade. Currently particle drawing is not correct with the direction of skills.

Should be fixed.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited October 2019

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Should be fixed.

Tested it, it works in lobby now. hopefully in game too. you should add particles to windranger powershot too, as your assembly does not have particles for it so it does not evade it. thank you for the fix @IdcNoob

edit:

pls also fix the evader on shadowfiend, I used to remember on old evader it works really great, but with the new one it only evades sometimes. Heres the gfy

https://gfycat.com/forkedlightalbatross

thanks @IdcNoob

• wtfyeawtfyea Posts: 5
    edited October 2019

where can i find this? i looked in database its not there. I tried using free evader but I don't see an option to toggle armlet. Does this one toggle armlet? where to download?? thx

EDIT: never mind found it

• dear sir, for anti-mage's shield, not working for SandKing's Q, plz check, sometimes not working right...thank you very much

@sean886688 said:
    dear sir, for anti-mage's shield, not working for SandKing's Q, plz check, sometimes not working right...thank you very much

Its not always possible to counter his q, because its casted instantly.

• Monkey king never counter vengefull stun :/

• is that has a ban risk?, i lose 2 acc :/ but not used this script onlly free version

• I just bought the script, how do I use it in anti mage, can someone help install?

• sousou Posts: 1

Can you reset my trial? I wasted my trial period and couldn't try it. Btw big fan of your assemblies, have almost all of them.

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi @IdcNoob Is there a way to disable warning red text in Demo mode "O9K / Don't test O9K.Evader in Demo mode". It blocks the screen with bunch of huge red text.

@owennht said:
    Hi @IdcNoob Is there a way to disable warning red text in Demo mode "O9K / Don't test O9K.Evader in Demo mode". It blocks the screen with bunch of huge red text.

Thats the point. Use custom lobby if u want to test assemblies.

• How to set up to use EUL(or ability) for other instead of myself
    (chinese users,Sorry for the bad English)
    Please answer if you are free, thx

@IdcNoob said:

@owennht said:

But in Custom Lobby there is no "cheat panel" on the left side of the screen like the in Demo mode right? Or maybe there is a way to activate it?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@owennht said:

@IdcNoob said:

@owennht said:

But in Custom Lobby there is no "cheat panel" on the left side of the screen like the in Demo mode right? Or maybe there is a way to activate it?

Custom lobby options allow you to enable cheats, which will work in custom games; -lvlup XX, -gold XXXXXXXX for leveling and gold, there are commands to level bots and give items.

@Etienne said:

How to set up to use EUL(or ability) for other instead of myself

Hi, how can you create a custom lobby with cheat panel on the left side?

• @owennht said:

@Etienne said:

As shown in the figure
    Sorry for the time difference. The reply is slow.

@Etienne said:

Hex icon in priority options should have lower number than eul.

• @IdcNoob said:

@Etienne said:

Hex icon in priority options should have lower number than eul.

thank you,The problem is solved.
    I didn't understand the meaning of the four icons before.Sorry to bother you. FeelsGoodMan

@Etienne said:

@owennht said:

@Etienne said:

As shown in the figure

Thanks @Etienne, but do you have an English pictures? I can't read Chinese sadly...

• @owennht said:

@Etienne said:

@owennht said:

@Etienne said:

As shown in the figure

Thanks @Etienne, but do you have an English pictures? I can't read Chinese sadly...

• @owennht said:

@Etienne said:

@owennht said:

@Etienne said:

As shown in the figure

The order of the pictures may be wrong. Have you solved the problem

@Etienne said:

@owennht said:

@Etienne said:

@owennht said:

@Etienne said:

As shown in the figure

The order of the pictures may be wrong. Have you solved the problem

Thank you my friend! You are very helpful!

• void spirit dont use skill 2 to dodge SF ulti. can you fix it?

• Reset my trial pls

• abnabn Posts: 4

I spend a long time trying to set it up, but it just won't work on my end.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@abn said:
    I spend a long time trying to set it up, but it just won't work on my end.

do you have installed o9k.Core

• Does it work to help allies? It says that requires evader.multiunit pero I couldn´t find the script

• is there a way to stop or increase the delay from sheeping/eulsing people when they blink on you to duel etc. when im playing with friends and a LC blinks on me to duel me and i euls him instantly it looks super sus can i delay it slightly ? or just turn it off i guess or make it so it only works if i can see them prior not from shadow idk?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Fangaloids said:
    is there a way to stop or increase the delay from sheeping/eulsing people when they blink on you to duel etc. when im playing with friends and a LC blinks on me to duel me and i euls him instantly it looks super sus can i delay it slightly ? or just turn it off i guess or make it so it only works if i can see them prior not from shadow idk?

I experience the opposite, I was thinking of asking if there is a way to add a delay slider so we can increase/decrease as we go. Be interesting to see what IDC say.

@Fangaloids said:
    is there a way to stop or increase the delay from sheeping/eulsing people when they blink on you to duel etc. when im playing with friends and a LC blinks on me to duel me and i euls him instantly it looks super sus can i delay it slightly ? or just turn it off i guess or make it so it only works if i can see them prior not from shadow idk?

@lolkhax said:

@Fangaloids said:

I experience the opposite, I was thinking of asking if there is a way to add a delay slider so we can increase/decrease as we go. Be interesting to see what IDC say.

For abilities it waits as much as possible, for modifiers something like 0.5s. I will not add slider to inc/dec it.

Dear @IdcNoob , can you please remove the red warning text in demo? Sometimes I just wanna test the combo or last hit function but the Evander warning is all over the place, making it very hard for me to test certain heroes. Thanks!

• MIDTANAMIDTANA Posts: 1
    edited January 2020

Can u reset O9K.Evader . Thx FeelsGoodMan

• bigboitombigboitom Posts: 8
    edited January 2020

Could you reset my trial?

Nevermind, just bought.