Vaper Assemblies

tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
edited July 2017 in General

What does it do?

Description says that it's an AIO assembly but it doesn't show in-game. Is this the new version of ZAIO?

Edit: Since this will be development thread until Zynox create his own thread, I will update a list of currently supported heroes here:

-Alchemist
-Axe
-Crystal Maiden
-Juggernaut
-Phantom Assassin
-Pudge
-Rubick
-Undying

Tagged:

Comments

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@tawannupinw said:
    What does it do?

Description says that it's an AIO assembly but it doesn't show in-game. Is this the new version of ZAIO?

Axe assembly

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@Swamttert said:

@tawannupinw said:
    What does it do?

Axe assembly

I see, thank you.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited June 2017

Pa assembly :D

P.S Vaper will replace ZAIO , but this is secret info :jodusjail:

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Which heroes are supported right now? I read in the other thread that currently only 2 heroes are working but it did not mention which heroes.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@klaretos said:
    Which heroes are supported right now? I read in the other thread that currently only 2 heroes are working but it did not mention which heroes.

PA, AXE & JUGG so far

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Hope skywrath gets added soon with skywrath rage features as well as the requested features from myself and other users

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

nice work, using phase boots while chasing would be nice

@dawaisuka said:
    nice work, using phase boots while chasing would be nice

Use Item Manager

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

The jugg assembly is great! I never play him but I'm going to give him a shot. Is there anyway we can make it turn the ulti off in combo mode? It is just using combo when you hold spacebar down even if there are a million creeps :)

ALSO can we make it so it auto diffusals someone who uses ghost scepter or glimmer cape? Also necrolytes ghost shroud.
    Can probably be updated in item manager to do that too.

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

@Admin can we have this in release section so we know which heroes are updated/included for each improvement? Ty! XD

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@ralph_repato said:
    @Admin can we have this in release section so we know which heroes are updated/included for each improvement? Ty! XD

no, he dont care XD

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited June 2017

@ralph_repato said:

You can follow the development from here until Zynox creates a topic.

edited June 2017

Here's some juggernaut suggestion from me:

-When using Blade Fury, Jugg shouldn't attack target because that will slow him down if he stop to attack. I remember that DotaAllCombo by Vick was able to make jugg follow target without attacking.

-Allow using item during omnislash.

-Only use diffusal blade to purge buff/debuff instead of using it every time. If user want to use it for slow let user cast it manually. This way we won't run out of charges too fast.

-Auto illusion control (I believe this is under development?).

-When holding combo key from far range and you have blink and manta, it will use manta first then blink. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

@tawannupinw said:

-When using Blade Fury, Jugg shouldn't attack target because that will slow him down if he stop to attack. I remember that DotaAllCombo by Vick was able to do this.

-Only use diffusal blade to purge buff/debuff instead of using it every time. If user want to use it for slow let user cast it manually. This way we won't run out of charges too fast.

-When holding combo key from far range and you have blink and manta, it will use manta first then blink. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Everything true. Also am i wrong or the orbwalk fail to chase enemy? The combo key was space but i changed it to D. Try to press D until the enemy is in fog of war. It will stop moving.

@Swamttert said:

@tawannupinw said:

-When using Blade Fury, Jugg shouldn't attack target because that will slow him down if he stop to attack. I remember that DotaAllCombo by Vick was able to do this.

Everything true. Also am i wrong or the orbwalk fail to chase enemy? The combo key was space but i changed it to D. Try to press D until the enemy is in fog of war. It will stop moving.

Well that happen to me too. Seems like this assembly don't have a lock target option, similar to DotaAllCombo target selector.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Alche is added. :jew:

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

:feelsgoodman:

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96

@tawannupinw said:

-When using Blade Fury, Jugg shouldn't attack target because that will slow him down if he stop to attack. I remember that DotaAllCombo by Vick was able to make jugg follow target without attacking.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Which items are missing during omnislash?
    Keep in mind that this assembly is created from scratch, and mistakes like using manta before blink can happen.

@ralph_repato said:

There will be an official thread soon. However, I just started that assembly and I really don't want to spent more time with writing and updating a thread instead of working on the assembly itself. As soon as some heroes are supported, and the supported heroes are implemented satisfactory, the official thread will come.

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

PhantomAssassin and Alchemist
    perfect, both flawless with nice ideas

Axe
    Missing some items like bkb,mjolnir,dagon
    I know those items are not the most important, but if you make killsteal logic work with dagon for example.. ensage users would use more those items xD.. like the logic counts the damage you can do with dagon.. autodagon+culling
    for example.. just a idea

Juggernaut
    I think the items during omnislash is attack speed ones. mask of madness mostly, because it increase the quantity of hits(i think). And ward control is very good!!
    If possible make attack during bladefury if target is not moving, if moving only follow

Vaper
    About vaper overall, its already one of the best scripts.. modern, with crit and skill graphbars.. very cool
    But i would be suuuper happy if you start making two hotkeys instead of only one.. is the only concern i had with zaio
    1 hotkey for burst(max damage), 1 for combo
    there are heros that this is super relevant, like ember. old zaio would save remnants and use them to move to targets, but burst is necessary to have.. both are nice stuff to have

cant wait ember assembly, ill try make feedback everytime

@Admin said:

@tawannupinw said:

Thanks for the feedback.
    Which items are missing during omnislash?
    Keep in mind that this assembly is created from scratch, and mistakes like using manta before blink can happen.

Mainly Manta Style and Abyssal Blade. Diffusal would be good too if enemy has ethereal .

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

pls add Krobelus:
    auto syphon neardy enemy(in combo)+shiva's guard+orb walking
    auto syphon if stunned etc...

• xstrike1000xstrike1000 Posts: 28
    edited June 2017

waiting zeus with good range skill atack, with farm key q and aganim, skymag hero

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38

Im sorry but how can i take advantage (if i can) of crit indicator?

edited June 2017

@Admin Lock target seems to have a bug. It keep locking on to target even if I release the combo key, and eventually lock on until the target is dead. Can it be fix so that it's only lock target when combo key is pressed?

@Admin There's a bug with Juggs healing ward. If the game is paused while you have healing ward it won't stop spamming move

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

i check the vaper alr. but it wont show in menu? please help

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Crystal Maiden is added on 26/6 update.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Admin I have been playing Jug and wondered - how do does the assembly go about chasing a hero? For example while Jug is using Q (spin) and "chasing" a target, it seems like it's just clicking on the target or maybe M+clicking (Move-Click)? I understand he is most likely attempting to attack the target while he is chasing, but wouldn't it be better to have Jug chase the target while spinning by clicking positions in front of where the target's body, instead of playing "catch-up" in the event an "orb-walk" attack lands?

@Admin Crystal Maiden doesn't check if you're channeling ult when you have kill-steal enabled, it'll interrupt ult to Q a low health hero

Just want to give feedback to the new update.

-New target selector work great and I think this is the ideal target selector that SDK should have.

-Blade fury work as intended now. All there left for jugg is using manta and abyssal during omnislash, and illu control. (I also don't really understand how blink during omnislash work)

Also CM works great now that it's fix. Thanks for the hard work.

@Admin If I could suggest something it'd probably be Earth Shaker, as the hero is imba atm as an offlane/mid

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@Admin axe have bad logic with lothar/echo sabre, he using invise and after break it

@Admin Axe is not using Blink while combo key is held down, just orbwalks to enemy

@Jet said:
    @Admin If I could suggest something it'd probably be Earth Shaker, as the hero is imba atm as an offlane/mid

OH SHIT YES

edited June 2017

shaker from dotoallcombo still working fine

@Jet said:

it would ne nice if u add heroes that doesnt have working scripts atm like terrorblade tbh

@dawaisuka said:

Dotaallcombo, LUL

@Jet said:

@dawaisuka said:

Dotaallcombo, LUL

it works even if ensage is saying compiling error, played him 2 days ago

@dawaisuka said:

@Jet said:

@dawaisuka said:

Dotaallcombo, LUL

People are getting blue screens from dotaallcombo though, that just tells you how poorly the assembly was coded. Not to mention that thing eats up your FPS

@Jet said:

@dawaisuka said:

@Jet said:

@dawaisuka said:

Dotaallcombo, LUL

People are getting blue screens from dotaallcombo though, that just tells you how poorly the assembly was coded. Not to mention that thing eats up your FPS

never had any problems, maybe they should stop playing dota on a potato

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Pudge has been added.

Nothing happens when i press combo key on pudge??

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Katsumi said:

Are you pressing the right key? Have you tried reloading the assemblies? Have you tried restarting your PC?

Thanks for the pudge assembly. Is it better than pudgePRO?

edited June 2017

@lolkhax said:

@Katsumi said:

Are you pressing the right key? Have you tried reloading the assemblies? Have you tried restarting your PC?

restarting helped, but now i have another problem which i had with pudgepro too, pudge stops doing his ulti after 1 sec, do you know what that might be?
    nvm, it was some script that did that, deleted and installed all scripts again and now its fine

• Vaper: Do not need much Useless heroes, Do one and give beer to your mind

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Just noticed pudge was added! Can we get a key to hook allies as well? :)

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

Invoker pls!!!!!

@skitzke said:
    Invoker pls!!!!!

Aren't there already other1 or 2 good invoker scripts?

@klaretos said:

@skitzke said:
    Invoker pls!!!!!

Aren't there already other1 or 2 good invoker scripts?

They're not updated and have some bugs..

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

SkyWrath Mage :kreygasm:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!