Vaper Assemblies

2»

Comments

• xstrike1000xstrike1000 Posts: 28
    edited July 2017

pudge script 172 line code, this like a bad joke. Who will use them...

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@xstrike1000 said:

• xstrike1000xstrike1000 Posts: 28
    edited July 2017

Why are you doing cookies of useless heroes if you cant make one normal hero with good code???

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

FeelsBadMan no respect for the work of admin, the assembly is progressing fine, but yes, try make more powerfull heroes like mid heroes xD

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

Invoker pls

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96
    edited July 2017

@xstrike1000 said:

1. Since when is the line count any indicator for quality ?
    2. Do you even understand that the combo logic is in a separate file, which has even an higher line count!!11 :kreygasm:
    3. Since it's open source on github, you may fork it, add any hero you like and create a pull-request kappa
  • LoaderLoader Posts: 23

:pjsalt:
    “Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.”
    ― Bill Gates

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

Undying is added.

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

I wish i could help you doing the 3 for my beloved ember .. but im too dumb for make something work FeelsBadMan

tested undying today, its simple, okay heroassembly.. a damage number counter on top of enemy with soulrip would be great

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Just tried Undying. Killsteal works very good. One feature I would like to see perhaps is the option to auto decay when 2 or 3 enemy heroes are in range. Another would be to auto save allies when low in health and Soulrip is full (or almost full).

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@beminee said:

https://github.com/Rulfy/Ensage/blob/master/Vaper/Heroes/Pudge.cs#L172

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Crystal Maiden script does not open CM menu for Vaper settings. Anyone else experiencing this?

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Admin Pudge combo doesn't rot right after hooking, in most cases when there's a rubick in the opposite team, that shit is game losing losing hook to rubick that easily

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited July 2017

Woohoo new update

Rubick is added.

Edit: Here are suggestion from testing:

-A panel for all enemy spell to let us choose which spell to steal would be nice.

-It kept stealing the same spell that I has already cast over and over again (e.g. I steal dual breath, cast it, and script still try to steal dual breath again) look very obvious when you have Aghanim.

-I wonder if it's possible to make a notification to tell you immediately what spell you steal. Sometimes it steal from so far that you have to wait for effect to go in first until you can tell what you just steal.

edited July 2017

@tawannupinw said:
    Woohoo new update

Rubick is added.

Edit: Here are suggestion from testing:

-A panel for all enemy spell to let us choose which spell to steal would be nice.

-It kept stealing the same spell that I has already cast over and over again (e.g. I steal dual breath, cast it, and script still try to steal dual breath again) look very obvious when you have Aghanim.

-I wonder if it's possible to make a notification to tell you immediately what spell you steal. Sometimes it steal from so far that you have to wait for effect to go in first until you can tell what you just steal.

Thanks for the feedback. It's still wip, but stealing the same spell shouldn't happen. Do you remember if it was a certain spell or did that happen in general?

If you feel like a spell is missing or is too low priority, just let me know.
    In general I'm really not a big fan of having too many config options for every single aspect of an assembly. Especially for rubick which has a priority list with ~20+ abilities depending on the game, when in most situations it's clear what spell you want to steal (certain ultimates -> disables -> some special skills -> rest of them (if player has aghanims).

edit: added icon for the next stolen spell + attempt to fix that re-steal.

edited July 2017

Since Vaper has finally an own thread, I'll close this one and you can use the new one to discuss its features: https://ensage.io/discussion/758

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!