The first Ability module. Its still in early phase of development, but with your feedback, it can become perfect. I will ready every comment. If I wont reply to your question/suggestion that doesn't mean I am ignoring you.
Menu is located in Ability>LoneDruid
Target closest to mouse will be selected when combo key is pressed.
When target dies or is too far another target closest to mouse will be selected.
Default key 'G'
Default combo, usable in any point of game
- Will orbwalk on target, use his abilities and items while moving to mouse position (list of supported items below)
- In ranged mode LoneDruid will try not to get too close to the target but stay in attack range. That means if you put your mouse directly on the target, LoneDruid will not move to the mouse position, he will move in direction of your mouse and will stop once he is near enough.
- In melee mode he will stick to the target.
- Orbwalking is not working in melee mode as Dota2 does not update the animation data properly.
- Will orbwalk on target, use Return ability if he is too far and use his items
- He will try to move in front of target and bodyblock them when he is not attacking
- When SpiritBear is getting blocked by LoneDruid he will automatically try to find a way around.
Default key 'H'
Combo which will try to save your hero
- Will move to mouse position
- Will try to bodyblock nearby enemies so they can't get to LoneDruid
Default key 'B'
This combo is usable in eary stage of game, when theres lack of disables. (firstblood attempt etc.)
- Will do the same as in chase combo
- Will try to bodyblock the target, if target cant move then he will attack
- Will automatically pickup rune when in range
- Also pickups the rune
- Can run to nearest bounty spot when its the time then returns back
- On game start he can run to enemy bounty spot and attempt to snatch it
See Ability.Core thread for supported items
The goal is obviously to have all items supported for every kind of play style, but I need to know which are currently most important for the LoneDruid.
So please let me know in comments which items should be added.
- Farm Combo (lasthit + harras with bear, but dont let bear get harrased, chase enemy if they can be killed with AA before they get to tower, farm neutrals in jungle)
- Some kind of auto push mode for bear with awareness
Go to Assembly Database, search for "Abiliy.LoneDruid" and click "Install"