Ability.LoneDruid

Comments

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Any update on this?

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@badbreath said:
    Any update on this?

Hi, I appreciate your interest in this assembly. The update is still being worked on, unfortunately I can't tell how much longer will it take at this point, I will keep the thread up-to-date with current progress.

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39
    edited August 2017

has how to get the sky to change yourself when you use lone druid

sry eng

ps : best lone druid bro <3 thks

@danielbhte said:
    has how to get the sky to change yourself when you use lone druid

sry eng

ps : best lone druid bro <3 thks

Sorry, didnt quite understand :(

• sgtslicksgtslick Posts: 13
    edited September 2017

I think add medallion would be nice. Oh and mask of madness is another.

@sgtslick said:
    I think add medallion would be nice. Oh and mask of madness is another.

Already added these in local version, once i get other stuff finished i will push the update.

edited May 2018

Updated!

Just updated this assembly:

Jungle Farming nor Lanning was not added yet, but its still being worked on so please be patient.

Dont forget to check out new Ability.Module for Brewmaster!

• orcaorca Posts: 16
    edited September 2017

weird.. I have all assemblies turned off. using only this and the ability.core.

Everytime i hit the combo key, both of them just run towards the enemy and cancelling auto attacks. Same with body blocking, both the bear and hero run towards the hero.

I've used this before and I see how it works, not sure why it isn't working now..?

*EDIT: tested other scripts, and it's the same.. while holding down combo key, it just moves to wards the enemy hero.. T_T

@orca said:

Everytime i hit the combo key, both of them just run towards the enemy and cancelling auto attacks. Same with body blocking, both the bear and hero run towards the hero.

I've used this before and I see how it works, not sure why it isn't working now..?

*EDIT: tested other scripts, and it's the same.. while holding down combo key, it just moves to wards the enemy hero.. T_T

Hi, check if theres SDK orbwalker using same key in Ensage.SDK menu, maybe thats the issue.

It's disabled. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Would be nice to know what went wrong.

I rmb I did use these assemblies before and they were perfect..

@orca said:
    It's disabled. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Would be nice to know what went wrong.

I rmb I did use these assemblies before and they were perfect..

In case its issue in the assembly ill be fixing it on monday, thank you for the feedback!

thanks @Moones , looking forward :)

@orca said:

Should be fixed with Ability.Core version 13

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39
    edited September 2017

this failing a little when it will attack
    not equal in the past that attacked perfectly without any problems

sry eng

• new bug :

when I use return bear
    he does not attack the player

sry eng

@danielbhte said:
    this failing a little when it will attack
    not equal in the past that attacked perfectly without any problems

sry eng

@danielbhte said:
    new bug :

when I use return bear
    he does not attack the player

sry eng

Hey, many thanks for your testing and the reports. I will work on fixing these bugs this or next week.
    P.S.: No problem with your english man, btw. you can also send me a message on discord if you want ;)

@JoyPink said:
    Are the bugs fixed now?

Hi, sorry for not letting you know. Ive pushed several fixes and hopefully it will be better now. Please let me know how does it work for you!

• Awesome Moones :^)

• Update map runes Location sir :sisi3:

• dont work in game ( no load)

@demonz22 said:
    dont work in game ( no load)

There was a reference which I used removed in new alpha loader, please use Release version of loader.

@binhbum197pro said:
    Update map runes Location sir :sisi3:

Thanks for letting me know, updated!

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@Moones just saw yesterday's secret vs liquid...could u implement autopush+auto return mode?

@demonz22 said:
    dont work in game ( no load)

Should be now fixed

@Blitz said:
    @Moones just saw yesterday's secret vs liquid...could u implement autopush+auto return mode?

Yes Ill implement it later.

• It works now?

• @Moones no paid assemblies from you sir hihihi? Still waiting to this day lol.

• @Moones the Abilty.scripts do not load in Game (Lycan LoneDruid and Panda). If you have time will you check it.

Thank you!

• retreat combo 'H' I have proplem.don't you think the bear should attack while lone's running?

• @galaktof said:
    retreat combo 'H' I have proplem.don't you think the bear should attack while lone's running?

bear not attack sometimes and not come back

• @galaktof said:

@galaktof said:
    retreat combo 'H' I have proplem.don't you think the bear should attack while lone's running?

You use script "Body blocker"?

• I miss you @Moones . are you alive ?

• @megagarra said:

@galaktof said:

@galaktof said:

You use script "Body blocker"?

no why ?

• here I upload a small code based on the codes I've seen from other users, always with the LoneDruid, I find this code interesting (I still do not approve it to upload it but I still share it) It is also an attack combo. https://github.com/oscaramaya512/LoneDruid.Combo

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

HI, Monnes, I can run your other scripts, but the Druids won't work. I think it is a problem with this program.

• @mcYD said:
    HI, Monnes, I can run your other scripts, but the Druids won't work. I think it is a problem with this program.

+1! Thanks

@mcYD said:

@Hugomanull said:

@mcYD said:

+1! Thanks

I can check it, do you see any errors in console ?
    Also perhaps there could be loader bug, which can be fixed with these steps:
    1. Remove Ability.Core.dll from LoaderFolder/References

3. Delete Ability.Core and all other Ability. assemblies from loader
    4. Restart Loader
    5. Reinstall assemblies from database
    6. Make Ability.Core is ticked

• @Moones said:

@mcYD said:

@Hugomanull said:

@mcYD said:

+1! Thanks

I can check it, do you see any errors in console ?
    Also perhaps there could be loader bug, which can be fixed with these steps:
    1. Remove Ability.Core.dll from LoaderFolder/References

3. Delete Ability.Core and all other Ability. assemblies from loader
    4. Restart Loader
    5. Reinstall assemblies from database
    6. Make Ability.Core is ticked

i have same problem .

i try fix it , but \References no ability.core , i reinstall , but no work

• when i install core
    just show it
    66037| 1| ConfigFactory| SaveFile| Save File C:\dota\Config\loader.json
    66041| 1| ConfigFactory| SaveFile| Save File C:\dota\Config\loader.ensage.json

@qq927561 said:
    when i install core
    just show it

Hey, It would be best if we could get in touch on Discord. I can directly help you there.

• @Moones said:

@qq927561 said:
    when i install core
    just show it

Hey, It would be best if we could get in touch on Discord. I can directly help you there.

ok i will later

• Can u tell where to download a new Ability.Core.dll ?
    lost it after remove it

@momoensage said:
    Can u tell where to download a new Ability.Core.dll ?
    lost it after remove it

Hey, its no longer needed to have the Ability.Core.dll, you just need the library to be installed in your loader.

• but error loading your assembly

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

The script does not load , ability invoker load but not this one

@wakroz said:
    The script does not load , ability invoker load but not this one

@momoensage said:

but error loading your assembly

Hey, thank you for letting me know. The assembly is outdated for the new Dota2 patch, Im aware of it and will update it as soon as possible.

• Hi there, i wanna know why i cant find Ability.core in my Reference floder. I tried reinstall it, but it still failed. In result, i cant even find the LD script from the menu and therefore i cant use it.

@tao95059 said:
    Hi there, i wanna know why i cant find Ability.core in my Reference floder. I tried reinstall it, but it still failed. In result, i cant even find the LD script from the menu and therefore i cant use it.

Hey, it was just fixed.

• OrNotOrNot Posts: 20
    edited February 2019

@Moones said:

@tao95059 said:
    Hi there, i wanna know why i cant find Ability.core in my Reference floder. I tried reinstall it, but it still failed. In result, i cant even find the LD script from the menu and therefore i cant use it.

Hey, it was just fixed.

still has no ability.core

@OrNot said:

@Moones said:

@tao95059 said:

Hey, it was just fixed.

Hey, its no longer required to have the Ability.Core.dll in your references folder. You just need to install it in loader, which you did, so it should work.

• OrNotOrNot Posts: 20

@Moones said:

@OrNot said:

@Moones said:

@tao95059 said:

Hey, it was just fixed.

Hey, its no longer required to have the Ability.Core.dll in your references folder. You just need to install it in loader, which you did, so it should work.

but this still doesn't work, there are no lone droid panels.what's wrong?

• @OrNot said:

@Moones said:

@OrNot said:

@Moones said:

@tao95059 said:

Hey, it was just fixed.

but this still doesn't work, there are no lone droid panels.what's wrong?

Show console for errors