Comments

• cagatay456cagatay456 Posts: 1

sir I tryed 1 day but cheat was not open

• arkaynearkayne Posts: 7

How does Auto pushing work? Not sure how this works lol

• saya010saya010 Posts: 1

where can I buy?

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@Jumpering Target lock doesnt work on morph when he uses morph on anyone....Please fix

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@myzone said:
    @Jumpering Target lock doesnt work on morph when he uses morph on anyone....Please fix

its working fine
    https://gfycat.com/MildPreciousAmericanwarmblood

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

@Jumpering I received a 10-year ban for using scripts including Arc Crappahilation Paid. Is it possible to automatically move the camera and mouse to the right place when using items and tempest skills?

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

как отключить функцию что бы когда илюзия и оригинал бил назад не убегал на ренжу орба? раньше можно было отлючить а теперь не вижу.

edited June 2018

@Jumpering Is it possible to realize the functionality of fast camera movement and switch to tempest double when it uses objects and abilities, then quickly return back to the main character?

Now anyone who watches the game's replay will see that the player uses scripts and write a report. With a high probability for this script get a ban for 10 years.
    You can release this functionality in a separate script for an additional fee.
    I will be grateful if you do this.

• blueybluey Posts: 12

hi. the temper is not using force staff to catch up enemy,can you check it?

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

How do I make tempest attack the target I'm attacking? without resetting constantly?

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

bro @Jumpering theres a problem with the item tooltip, it doesnt show what item. I kinda need this feature since dagger and shadowblade are always on on my script.

@anonymouse said:
    bro @Jumpering theres a problem with the item tooltip, it doesnt show what item. I kinda need this feature since dagger and shadowblade are always on on my script.

Bro @Jumpering please help on the item tooltip since i dont know what item i will turn off using your assembly, also there still that bug about tempest targetting illusions, it does combo the illusions.

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

cooldown helper is not show picture icon

• likemorklikemork Posts: 10

top left corner

edited July 2018

update

• added delay for auto midas (1.5 sec ) [you still can disable dat delay in menu] [disabled by def]
    • added force staff to combo
    • now hero/tempst will disable linken by force/pike and if no linken on enemy will use it on self

@Jumpering said:
    update

• added delay for auto midas (1.5 sec ) [you still can disable dat delay in menu] [disabled by def]
    • now hero/tempst will disable linken by force/pike and if no linken on enemy will use it on self

Haven’t played dota again yet, where you able to fix the missing icons bro @Jumpering? Also the tempest doing combo on illusions. Thanks!

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

Haven’t played dota again yet, where you able to fix the missing icons bro @Jumpering? Also the tempest doing combo on illusions. Thanks!

textures already fixed
    about illusion dunno what re u talking about, its working fine for me https://gfycat.com/SlipperySatisfiedEyas

• trialxd2trialxd2 Posts: 3

@Socks said:
    How do I make tempest attack the target I'm attacking? without resetting constantly?

this jump, is it possible?

@trialxd2 said:

@Socks said:

this jump, is it possible?

not sure that i'm understanding dat

• SocksSocks Posts: 47

like it uses tempest, but the target usually wasnt the same person I was attacking, so I'm chasing a sniper for example n tempest is off attacking someone else because it doesn't focus the person I'm focusing unless I try mess around pushing spacebar on and off trying to get it to lock to my target

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

textures already fixed
    about illusion dunno what re u talking about, its working fine for me https://gfycat.com/SlipperySatisfiedEyas

If i can recall the bug usually happens when the main hero is not present, or it escaped like using shadow blade or blink, and when you target again it will do combo to the illusions. Not sure how to recreate the bug, but if I have time to record in real game, I will make a gif. In demo mode it works fine, in real game, i think it happens when you target main hero >then it uses illusion (manta etc)> escapes using blink or shadowblade or goes through fog. Then the tempest does the combo on illusions, but if the main is present it does the combo correctly to the main hero. @Jumpering

The target hero icon is missing bro @Jumpering

@anonymouse said:

still?

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

still?

its okay now, i can see hero icons now but the image is like distorted, but its okay as long as i can see the hero lol. thanks no prob now

Hi bro @Jumpering I had time to download and replay again with the issues im having with tempest doing combos on illusions, this is just game, i had more games that i just didnt download and show, but look at the PL'S illusions, heres the gif:

Player Persperctive: it starts at 17 seconds into the gif

https://gfycat.com/FarawayAlertAnnashummingbird

Free Camera: it starts at at 17 seconds alos into the gif, you can see clearly it here.

https://gfycat.com/TinyAcceptableFerret

Thank you bro @Jumpering

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering I had time to download and replay again with the issues im having with tempest doing combos on illusions, this is just game, i had more games that i just didnt download and show, but look at the PL'S illusions, heres the gif:

Free Camera: it starts at at 17 seconds alos into the gif, you can see clearly it here.

Thank you bro @Jumpering

Just to add bro, can we have an option when the tempest loses sight of an enemy it goes to auto oush with auto lock automatically? As you can see in the video after it did the combo it usually stops and does nothing, it would be great to let it turn on push with locking so when it see another enemy it can go after it. @Jumpering

• zuyitecohzuyitecoh Posts: 1

Can you fix arc auto targetting target illusion

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

Thank you bro @Jumpering

Just to add bro, can we have an option when the tempest loses sight of an enemy it goes to auto oush with auto lock automatically? As you can see in the video after it did the combo it usually stops and does nothing, it would be great to let it turn on push with locking so when it see another enemy it can go after it. @Jumpering

Yes i like this idea alot!!!!!!!!

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164

Against a hero with Linken's Sphere of Tempest after a blink using in the first place the Orchid and then Flux.

But for some reason in the lobby, often everything works perfectly. FeelsBadMan

This problem in both versions of the script, so I write here

@cs75369 said:
    Against a hero with Linken's Sphere of Tempest after a blink using in the first place the Orchid and then Flux.

But for some reason in the lobby, often everything works perfectly. FeelsBadMan

This problem in both versions of the script, so I write here

if u have hex and orchid, i will break linken with orchid (cuz it have 0.00 sec cast point)

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited August 2018

@Jumpering said:
    if u have hex and orchid, i will break linken with orchid (cuz it have 0.00 sec cast point)

But if Nullifier + Orchid?
    When this combination in the lobby worked, the delay was quite small.
    Can I add a queue of skills to the queue of items?
    Thanks in advance.

@cs75369 said:

@Jumpering said:

But if Nullifier + Orchid?
    When this combination in the lobby worked, the delay was quite small.
    Can I add a queue of skills to the queue of items?
    Thanks in advance.

Just use item manager so it instantly uses flux before you combo with arc script. Since item manager is automatic and doesnt require you to hold the combo key, it works for me everytime, after item manager uses flux, i hold my combo key. Maybe you can give it a try.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited August 2018

fix illusion targeting.
    Settings not saved.
    blink not being used on clones sometimes wtf.

@gznster said:
    fix illusion targeting.
    Settings not saved.
    blink not being used on clones sometimes wtf.

+1

Illusion are being targeted, also settings are not saved for me, i have to manually disable blink and shadow blade every game, but only the first game though, the next game it saves my settings

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

no fix no nothing, summoning necrobook also freeze.

Hi Jumpering. There is a suggestion for this script: can you make an auto farm panel for the main arc warden. This is necessary when I go tempest gank to the enemy, but the main arc warden farm forest or line.

edited August 2018

@zuyitecoh said:

fixed

also now when enemy in fog, script will predict his position
    https://gfycat.com/AltruisticPastKinkajou

@Jumpering said:

@zuyitecoh said:

fixed

also now when enemy in fog, script will predict his position
    https://gfycat.com/AltruisticPastKinkajou

Jumpering tell me how to make sure that at the initiation used hurricane pike / force staff?

• karea12karea12 Posts: 8

Script not working. Please fix. @Jumpering

edited August 2018

arc
    @Jumpering please add the main + tempest combo key - in the experimental version it was. Why not in the paid version? Without it you have to constantly change the key tempest. Please do as in the experimental version - it was excellent.

https://gfycat.com/ru/ThornyKeenCockroach - Here's how combo works with hurricane pike in the experimental version.
    https://gfycat.com/TanWelllitBassethound - Here's how combo works with hurricane pike and the priority for its use in the paid version.

edited August 2018

In the paid version of combo blink works well, but through hurricane pike is very bad. Enemies will simply push BKB and destroy us with such combo.

The correct combo c hurricane pike and nullifire -
    1) Summon tempest double
    2) force staff tempest and main (or hurricane pike) at a distance of 350-450 to the target. (cast range nullifier 600)
    2) Instant Nullifire tempest and orchid tempest (bloodthorn).
    3) Silver edge Tempest, Magnetic field Tempest and flux target Main + Tempest
    4) Orbwalker tempest
    5) After finishing Nullifire, Orchid, Silver Edge, Magnetic Field, they continue main.

Now in the paid version, he first presses flux, spark and only then
    summon tempest double - any combo should start with summon tempest double

Now to normally play at the level of DIvine, you have to use 4 scripts at once: an experimental version, a paid version, 09k AIO and 09k autousage. And I'm having problems.

@madapollon said:
    arc
    @Jumpering please add the main + tempest combo key - in the experimental version it was. Why not in the paid version? Without it you have to constantly change the key tempest. Please do as in the experimental version - it was excellent.

https://gfycat.com/ru/ThornyKeenCockroach - Here's how combo works with hurricane pike in the experimental version.
    https://gfycat.com/TanWelllitBassethound - Here's how combo works with hurricane pike and the priority for its use in the paid version.

now u can select needed range for force/pike in menu

edited August 2018

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:
    arc

now u can select needed range for force/pike in menu

@Jumpering thank you very much.

edited August 2018

@Jumpering I understand that you do not have the desire to modify this script, but I ask you to add the main + tempest combo key (without which the script is extremely inconvenient).

edited August 2018

@madapollon said:
    @Jumpering I understand that you do not have the desire to modify this script, but I ask you to add the main + tempest combo key (without which the script is extremely inconvenient).

but [main combo] its [main+tempest combo] from free assembly, just not the same name

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

but [main combo] its [main+tempest combo] from free assembly, just not the same name

Whether it is possible in main combo to make priority of skills:
    1) Summon Tempest Double
    2) Double Flux to target
    3) Double spark
    4) Magnetic field tempest
    5) Magnetic field main

On the video you can see: he first uses Flux, Spark, only then summon tempest double - in the experimental version - summon tempest double instantly.

@madapollon said:

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

1) Summon Tempest Double
    2) Double Flux to target
    3) Double spark
    5) Magnetic field main

On the video you can see: he first uses Flux, Spark, only then summon tempest double - in the experimental version - summon tempest double instantly.

done but with my own priority
    1. tempest double
    2. flux
    3. field
    4. spark

edited August 2018

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

1) Summon Tempest Double
    2) Double Flux to target
    3) Double spark
    5) Magnetic field main

done but with my own priority
    1. tempest double
    2. flux
    3. field
    4. spark

thank you so much even better, I'm waiting when you add to the client ensage

update

• Added auto travels to combo [when enemy is so away from you]
    • Added meteor hammer to AutoPushing mode
    • Now main hero can summon tempest on tempest combo
    • Added item butterfly to combo
    • Some improvements in combo with hex