Arc Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• hi bro can you reset my trial wanted to try it out

• staypstayp Posts: 56

Any idea why the mouse spoofing always move and blink around very quickly?

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@stayp said:
    Any idea why the mouse spoofing always move and blink around very quickly?

mouse spoofing its not human emulator

@kerelangelo said:
    hi bro can you reset my trial wanted to try it out

done (seems to me that I make resets every day, lol)

• cheatercheater Posts: 42

1) force staff/pike cast range
    2)auto travels in combo

how they work?

Can add magnetic field in pushing?

@cheater said:
    2)auto travels in combo

how they work?

1. range for auto use staff/pike
    2. will use travels in combo obviously if target is too far away
    3. magnetic field - its already here, lol
    edited April 2019

@Jumpering said:

@cheater said:
    2)auto travels in combo

how they work?

1) I didn't see no difference in changing values
    3) Isn't using here

edited April 2019

@cheater said:

@Jumpering said:

@cheater said:
    2)auto travels in combo

how they work?

3) Isn't using here

3) using on towers or ancients

@Jumpering said:

@cheater said:

@Jumpering said:

@cheater said:
    2)auto travels in combo

how they work?

3) Isn't using here

3) using on towers or ancients

thank you

• Hey, @Jumpering I bought your script recently and it is really good, however, I found a bug with the tempest double when I have shadow blade and start pushing a lane with the hotkey the clone just go shadow blade invisible without attacking even I am pressing the hotkey for an attack on the main hero. Could you please check it.

@NoLuckSkill said:
    Hey, @Jumpering I bought your script recently and it is really good, however, I found a bug with the tempest double when I have shadow blade and start pushing a lane with the hotkey the clone just go shadow blade invisible without attacking even I am pressing the hotkey for an attack on the main hero. Could you please check it.

arc is not using sb in push mode
    https://giant.gfycat.com/FreeSelfassuredHarrier.webm

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Hi bro @Jumpering , can you add magnetic field usage when attacking barracks? Some situation is that its an even match and you just destroy tower first then go back, currently when you push a lane and its attacking barracks it doesnt use magnetic field.

Also let tempest focus towers in range, it currently attacks effigy first, until it get close to ancient towers.

Also I would like to suggest toggle button on strict auto push and not minding enemies, its hard to go to menu to click focus towers especially on team fights

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering , can you add magnetic field usage when attacking barracks? Some situation is that its an even match and you just destroy tower first then go back, currently when you push a lane and its attacking barracks it doesnt use magnetic field.

added field to barracks (it will use field on any building now)

Also let tempest focus towers in range, it currently attacks effigy first, until it get close to ancient towers.

not sure what u mean by effigy

Also I would like to suggest toggle button on strict auto push and not minding enemies, its hard to go to menu to click focus towers especially on team fights

i think yes, i can replace toggle button with hotkey

edited May 2019

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

added field to barracks (it will use field on any building now)

not sure what u mean by effigy

i think yes, i can replace toggle button with hotkey

Thank you bro @Jumpering , what I mean by effigy are the small building structures after tier 3 before tier 4 towers, after tier 3 towers it attacks the small structures rather than focusing on tier 4. So I have to manually push and click tier 4. If i set it to autopush and there are still small structures, it would focus on that, it should focus on next tower (tier 4) then ancient.

Edit: Tested a game, great job it uses field now, but also with the small structures, I think its best to ignore the small structures after tier 3, also it does not fully push onwards to tier 4, after tier 3 tower and racks double just goes back and forth in lane. Just let the assembly ignore small structures, and focus on tier 4 towers after tier 3. That would be great! Thanks!

• ShikixyzShikixyz Posts: 1

mouse spoofing only for paid version right?

@Shikixyz said:
    mouse spoofing only for paid version right?

its internal ensage feature, so its working for every assembly by default

• diane03diane03 Posts: 10
    edited May 2019

Will try it later.

• Hi, can you change my tinker paid for arc paid? because the tinker is giving us a problem

edited May 2019

Can i have a reset trial just bought ensage right now :(

• zhaiyukizhaiyuki Posts: 1

reset please

edited May 2019

new patch!

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48
    edited May 2019

can add auto use the AGHS rune maker as well then use it? set it to Enable/Disable on it, so can choose to give teammates or not. When late games come. Can you do it on the free arc script as well? Thanks so much!

edited May 2019

update

• added snatcher for runes (for tempest/main heroes)
    • added auto usages for new aghanim ability
    • removed lags on first summon: tempest, illusions, necros

also did reset for trials

@Jumpering thank you bro for quick update. About my request last time, if mousespoofing is not possible, maybe “move camera” is possible? Only when tempest teleports and move camera when it auto target an enemy, thats the most obvious thing right now. Thanks

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

autopushing - how to make TP used ? And the Necronomicon

Sighs, I can't even use it this dota 2 coordinator makes me so mad

@Jumpering in the future updates can you add, enemy health checker on escape? I thought it was not needed, but happens to me on most games.

Situation: Autolock is on>tempest targets an enemy>enemy is about to die but tempest is low health>enemy hides in the trees>tempest escapes even if the enemy is just one hit away.

I wish if targeted enemy has only 20% health below, tempest escape will be disabled. Thanks

• 524566444524566444 Posts: 5

I have already purchased. Can I translate him into Chinese?

• atifaslamatifaslam Posts: 16

Jumpering possible to reset trial so I can test the arc with aghs. When I was about to try it there was dota2 coordinator problem and server was down.

• 524566444524566444 Posts: 5

Can I request a refund or change another product?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@524566444 said:
    Can I request a refund or change another product?

only if you change to another paid script from Jumpering

@atifaslam said:
    Jumpering possible to reset trial so I can test the arc with aghs. When I was about to try it there was dota2 coordinator problem and server was down.

done

@anonymouse said:
    @Jumpering in the future updates can you add, enemy health checker on escape? I thought it was not needed, but happens to me on most games.

Situation: Autolock is on>tempest targets an enemy>enemy is about to die but tempest is low health>enemy hides in the trees>tempest escapes even if the enemy is just one hit away.

I wish if targeted enemy has only 20% health below, tempest escape will be disabled. Thanks

hey, not sure that dat feature is needed

• TheSnowmanTheSnowman Posts: 12

I'm not sure what's happening... I have my main combo bound to 3 and tempest to 4, but every time it's pressed or held it selects the courier... Resulting in the courier flying into each fight when I use a combo.

Any solution to this aside from use a different hotkey?

@TheSnowman said:
    I'm not sure what's happening... I have my main combo bound to 3 and tempest to 4, but every time it's pressed or held it selects the courier... Resulting in the courier flying into each fight when I use a combo.

Any solution to this aside from use a different hotkey?

Solved. My courier key was set to V and for some reason the bot must have been using it for something... Not sure. Chose a different courier key and it fixed itself.

@Jumpering said:

@atifaslam said:

done

@anonymouse said:

hey, not sure that dat feature is needed

well i like to turn escape on, and its good most of the time. but sometimes enemy is just 1 hit away and hides in trees temepest escapes even if enemy is one hit away. but its okay if you wont add it, maybe in the future. thanks!

@Jumpering

Script is working like an absolute gem. Just hit a 11 win-streak in the ancient bracket, so thanks for that. My only suggestion would be to fix the aghanims interaction. When I hit my combo keys after buying an aghanims, your script no longer summons the tempest double... So I have to manually summon the tempest, and then proceed to use my combo keys. Just a small detail, maybe due to gaining the new skill.

• @TheSnowman said:
    @Jumpering

Script is working like an absolute gem. Just hit a 11 win-streak in the ancient bracket, so thanks for that. My only suggestion would be to fix the aghanims interaction. When I hit my combo keys after buying an aghanims, your script no longer summons the tempest double... So I have to manually summon the tempest, and then proceed to use my combo keys. Just a small detail, maybe due to gaining the new skill.

rebind the key?

anw sometimes I encounter a problem like when using auto pushes for tower and theres enemy appearing then back to invis/hidden/back to fog of war, the tempest will gone forward and back (chasing the enemy to fog/dive to t4/following the invis trail) and doing nothing. is there anyway I can fix this within the setup or can you add options like if enemy in fog of war/missing >3-5s then will go back to pushing tower again? @Jumpering

• Dear author, I found a small BUG, arc's avatar no longer re-selects other heroes as targets after the initial target dies,can you fix it??Although this is a small bug, sometimes it is very important, hope to fix it as soon as possible, please, and I really like this mod, hope to do better in the future.

Has anyone watch their own replay in player's perspective? i'm looking at mine and my mouse keeps darting around in insane speed, quite a big give away that i'm using script, just wondering if its just me or is this a norm

@stayp said:
    Has anyone watch their own replay in player's perspective? i'm looking at mine and my mouse keeps darting around in insane speed, quite a big give away that i'm using script, just wondering if its just me or is this a norm

Okay, i just check another replay of mine and it only happens when i'm using arc script, @Jumpering can u fix this please?

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Bought the script last week, it works great.
    One feedback though, the arc clone doesn't focus on towers but other buildings in the enemies base despite behind beside the tower and barracks.

Those buildings should be the priority as they are essential to winning the game. Stupid clone went to hit some unimportant building and caused my team to not get the tower and ended with a bad fight.

• RODULFO999RODULFO999 Posts: 13

can you add humanizer for tempest

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

script combo key doesn't target ghost scepter enemies and ignoring them.

@stayp said:

@stayp said:

Okay, i just check another replay of mine and it only happens when i'm using arc script, @Jumpering can u fix this please?

its okay, its ensage just saving u from ban

@RODULFO999 said:
    can you add humanizer for tempest

cant> @Venom said:

Bought the script last week, it works great.
    One feedback though, the arc clone doesn't focus on towers but other buildings in the enemies base despite behind beside the tower and barracks.

Those buildings should be the priority as they are essential to winning the game. Stupid clone went to hit some unimportant building and caused my team to not get the tower and ended with a bad fight.

i can try to add this

@gznster said:
    script combo key doesn't target ghost scepter enemies and ignoring them.

i will check it

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Is there any way to fix the (not really) issue where both the hero and tempest will automatically gradually moving closer to the target.

Is there any way to improve this by having both the hero and tempest only move closer to the target if the target is out of attack range? Hence if the target is stunned/hexed/rooted, then both hero and tempest will not move closer to the target.

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

Хочу попробовать скрипт, можешь сбросить ? Я то так и не удалось поиграть

Hi Jumpering, can you please reset the trial to 1 more day? I need 1 more day to test this script fully. Thanks so much!

@owennht said:
    Hi Jumpering, can you please reset the trial to 1 more day? I need 1 more day to test this script fully. Thanks so much!

@Welkinds said:

done

@owennht said:
    Is there any way to fix the (not really) issue where both the hero and tempest will automatically gradually moving closer to the target.

Is there any way to improve this by having both the hero and tempest only move closer to the target if the target is out of attack range? Hence if the target is stunned/hexed/rooted, then both hero and tempest will not move closer to the target.

its working like it should (cuz not all items have cast range == ur attack range, for ex nullifier has slower projectile with low cast range, so its better to cast it on low range)

@owennht said:

@Welkinds said:

done

@owennht said:

its working like it should (cuz not all items have cast range == ur attack range, for ex nullifier has slower projectile with low cast range, so its better to cast it on low range)

@Jumpering said:

@owennht said:

@Welkinds said:

done

@owennht said:

Thank you for resetting the trial.

I also figured out how to fix the orbwalking. I did not see the orbwalking option at 1st place, changed the value to 600 (or desired value) fixed the issue. Great script anyway.

edited July 2019

@Jumpering

Hi, bought long time ago.

Can you add a toggle to not chase enemies when clone is pushing a lane? I send a clone to a lane but it will chase an enemy even after they disappear into fog with full HP and the clone will walk nowhere in particular. Would be good if after ~2 sec of losing vision the clone would go back to the lane to push it and farm it :)