Arc Crappahilation Paid

JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
edited March 2018 in Paid Assemblies

Features

• main combo (main hero+tempest+other controllable units) [can do combo also with lone druid's bear & phoenix's egg]
  • tempest combo (tempest+other controllable units) [you can use in one time both combos on different targets]
  • spark spam
  • auto push (lanes/jungle) (with auto esacape)
  • auto midas
  • item cooldown panel for tempest

Screenshots

Gifs

Comments

• price?

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

ну прям под зарплату, скриптик подьехал

• plz add very important thing: linken breaker

• @kinkinraiso20 said:
    plz add very important thing: linken breaker

he will use all items except hex on targe with linken

@Tehnoscorpion said:
    price?

20$

• Im soooo hype for this!! Thanks for the timely release bro @Jumpering !!!!

• What is different from the free version?

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@Butoryy said:
    What is different from the free version?

Free version is broken to begin with, especially the auto push function. I hope everything will be working fine on this one

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ramzesbg написал:

@Butoryy said:
    What is different from the free version?

Free version is broken to begin with, especially the auto push function. I hope everything will be working fine on this one

free version not broken, and got updates. But no new functions. I played with free version , and not have any problem.

• ei jump it is posible to add harass key with auto deaggro creeps and auto last hit?.

• gabbergabber Posts: 21

thx jumpering you are the best!Gonna buy it after test

• When activate in client:
    Error
    Index was outside the bounds of the array.

• Sadly, but boots of travel dont working. Tempest Arc just walking on the line, not tp'ing.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@JonnyWang said:
    When activate in client:
    Error

try clearing cache it might work

• @JonnyWang said:
    When activate in client:
    Error

this report will not help, i need more info about dat

@Anonim000 said:
    Sadly, but boots of travel dont working. Tempest Arc just walking on the line, not tp'ing.

tempest will not use travels in lifetime of tempest <=9 secs

@eehjay01 said:
    ei jump it is posible to add harass key with auto deaggro creeps and auto last hit?.

u can use sdk orbwalker for this

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited February 2018

Hi bro @Jumpering somehow tempest doesnt auto push even if I turned it on and off, also when it works I have to turn it on and off to work, for example if I want to push top and the previous push was bot, it will travel to bot unless i turn it off then on again, then it will travel to top.

Also the magnetic field key was very useful before since if I have many melee enemies I tend to set magnetic field behind that hero and not infront.

Also for blink, before I let my tempest blink immediately even if the enemy is far then use shadow blade, as of now there is no option for this, it will go silver edge first before blinking.

I miss the orbwalking option before also, I like to set it at 500 range rather than very close to the enemy, good for melee enemies like axe. Also before holding combo key gives me orbwalk, thats very useful also. Until then I might stick with the experimental version. Thanks bro @Jumpering !

Add: Also there seems to be a bug, when a tempest see a enemy while pushing it will target it, blink and then use invi but doesnt do combo.

• So you gave up on Meepo already?

• @anonymouse have you experienced any crashes with this script? whenever I buy a nullifier and try to use them..doto crashes :(

and also after a kill when I cast my tempest again, auto push/tp doesn't seem to work.

@Jumpering it's a kickass script and keep it up :)

• @anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @Jumpering somehow tempest doesnt auto push even if I turned it on and off, also when it works I have to turn it on and off to work, for example if I want to push top and the previous push was bot, it will travel to bot unless i turn it off then on again, then it will travel to top.

its ur order, just disable this function

about others bugs -> i will check tomorrow

@manunit92 said:
    So you gave up on Meepo already?

what do u mean? i pushed an update like 4 days ago for ur request about [all items in one time]
    i will try to improve meepo when i finish with all bugs here

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Hey can you add bubble behind hero/temp for melee heros like you had in exp thanks

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

what do u mean? i pushed an update like 4 days ago for ur request about [all items in one time]

Thanks bro! Will try to check later, also please add dagger settings like before, it was golden, tempest can blink after you cast it even if the enemy is far, really good for chasing! orbwalking while holding combo key too. And magnetic field toggle key.

Also we dont have a combo+tempest key anymore? I think main combo key is great now plus separate tempest key is golden, but sometimes in a team fight the tempest target escapes, and I must manually click tempest key again and target my target, it would be great if there is another key for main+tempest, when I hold that key it should cancel the tempest target and main target, and focus on the main+tempest target.

edited February 2018

@myzone said:
    Hey can you add bubble behind hero/temp for melee heros like you had in exp thanks

Also auto push isnt working for me temp just stands still

Edit: I needed BoT for it to work

• can you please explain what the difference between this and free version is?

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

Thanks bro! Will try to check later, also please add dagger settings like before, it was golden, tempest can blink after you cast it even if the enemy is far, really good for chasing! orbwalking while holding combo key too. And magnetic field toggle key.

Also we dont have a combo+tempest key anymore? I think main combo key is great now plus separate tempest key is golden, but sometimes in a team fight the tempest target escapes, and I must manually click tempest key again and target my target, it would be great if there is another key for main+tempest, when I hold that key it should cancel the tempest target and main target, and focus on the main+tempest target.

added magnetic field key
    blink settings already here

about silver before blink -> just set needed priority in settings

also added min distance for orbwalker
    https://gfycat.com/FlashyFarawayJackrabbit

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Thanks bro, but about blink settings the blink setting before has more options, I can send my tempest to blink immediately after I summon it, for example if my enemy is far away like in mid and i am chasing him, before, I wil tempest lock him, summon tempest, tempest immediately blinks (even if its far away) then shadow blade. This option surely made me win so much game because I chase enemies with tempest. With the current settings it doesnt blink immediately, it walks to the enemy then if its in range then blinks then shadowblade.

Thank you for adding the minimum distance for orbwalk, btw how to orbwalk while I hold the main key? I am having problem with the ensage sdk orbwalker, before it comes with the arc experimental so I dont use sdk. Will you be putting it back like before?

Also please add options to make the tempest target bigger I think its too small, just the enemy icon bro not the whole order. Thanks always bro @Jumpering !

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Thanks bro, but about blink settings the blink setting before has more options, I can send my tempest to blink immediately after I summon it, for example if my enemy is far away like in mid and i am chasing him, before, I wil tempest lock him, summon tempest, tempest immediately blinks (even if its far away) then shadow blade. This option surely made me win so much game because I chase enemies with tempest. With the current settings it doesnt blink immediately, it walks to the enemy then if its in range then blinks then shadowblade.

Thank you for adding the minimum distance for orbwalk, btw how to orbwalk while I hold the main key? I am having problem with the ensage sdk orbwalker, before it comes with the arc experimental so I dont use sdk. Will you be putting it back like before?

Also please add options to make the tempest target bigger I think its too small, just the enemy icon bro not the whole order. Thanks always bro @Jumpering !

I have to agree, the overlay panels for target selecting it a bit hard to see who your locked on to because the hero icon is so small. Personally the old overlay was better I mean I didn’t look at nice and smooth as this one but it’s more easier to read while playing

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Played it right now, bug still persist if I have dagger and shadow blade, tempest will blink then use shadowblade but doesnt do combo, only stays in invi. Also never really noticed but having my main orbwalk while holding main key is really good, hope you can bring that back and the blink settings. thanks bro @Jumpering

• @anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Played it right now, bug still persist if I have dagger and shadow blade, tempest will blink then use shadowblade but doesnt do combo, only stays in invi. Also never really noticed but having my main orbwalk while holding main key is really good, hope you can bring that back and the blink settings. thanks bro @Jumpering

https://gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeCharmingBuffalo
    also added orbwalker for main combo key

in next update will add new version of panel

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited February 2018

Hi bro I made some gifs to better let you understand the bugs on the paid, and the arc experimental dagger settings. thanks!

The first one is a bug where tempest will blink and use silver edge, but doesn't do combo until silver edge has expired.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WILjqtiE39p7Lyg/giphy.gif

The second one is when enemy is far but with vision it doesn't follow enemy and just uses silver edge, I must manual control my tempest to go near the enemy and tempest will wait for silver edge to end before using combo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26DNiFfjuRsw9WYo0/giphy.gif

The Third one is I disregarded silver edge and only putting dagger, it still has the bug where I must manual use tempest to be in combo range for tempest for it to use combo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pT1c51tNsvcrBVm/giphy.gif

Notice that I put a ward near the enemy, so I have vision of it. So I think its really a bug.

This one is what I was expecting paid version to do, I have won so many games with this settings, where I scout enemy and then I lock to it using tempest combo then tempest works great by immediately daggering to the enemy and using combo.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs4CRrGpU0ThB1Nm/giphy.gif

Thanks bro @Jumpering !

PS: Sorry I cant upload a direct gif on ensage, since the file is too large.

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Thank you for the orb walking bro, but my problem still exist. I dont know it why doesnt use combo after it uses silver edge or shadow blade, ive updated to version 7. @Jumpering

• hleshles Posts: 23
    edited February 2018

Crashes when fighting Chaos Knight. Crashes the entire game out - nothing in logs. Yeah - unplayable vs. Chaos Knight - free version works.

edited February 2018

causes game to crash please fix..... and also ensage sdk last hitter dowsnt work when i use arc paid

EDIT; my last game was a misery , i crashed more than 5 times... can fix ? please remind me when fixed till then i wont arc ty

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

Thank you for the orb walking bro, but my problem still exist. I dont know it why doesnt use combo after it uses silver edge or shadow blade, ive updated to version 7. @Jumpering

any errors in console?

@hles said:
    Crashes when fighting Chaos Knight. Crashes the entire game out - nothing in logs. Yeah - unplayable vs. Chaos Knight - free version works.

https://gfycat.com/FirmEdibleBrownbutterfly

any errors in console?

@hles said:

Lucky you ;)
    Crashed 3 times in one game whenever CK split. The console just referenced said split and that was that. Looking at the post just above yours I'm not the only one. It might not be CK related - but it does certainly crash the game out.

The old experimental version works just fine.

Sorry I can't be of more help with logs - but nothing appears in logs related to a crash.

• ObiXahObiXah Posts: 15
    edited February 2018

@Ayush said:
    causes game to crash please fix..... and also ensage sdk last hitter dowsnt work when i use arc paid

EDIT; my last game was a misery , i crashed more than 5 times... can fix ? please remind me when fixed till then i wont arc ty

I've experienced the same, game crashed for 5-8 times in one match, when holding the MainCombo Key against Bristelback.
    Log:

22:16:48,558| 9148| RC:4| LoaderService| GetAssemblyList| 0| DEBUG| Assembly [221] Arc Crappahilation Paid
    22:16:49,994| 9148| 15| PlaySharpScreen| MoveNext| 0| DEBUG| Cleanup Progress [Ensage-Shell] Completed
    22:16:51,167| 9148| 27| PlaySharpScreen| MoveNext| 0| DEBUG| Cleanup Progress Loading Assemblies
    22:19:32,287| 9148| 23| ProcessResolver| OnProcessCreated| 0| DEBUG| Process detected [2580] dota2
    22:19:32,297| 9148| 23| EnnolaService| MoveNext| 0| WARN| System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at System.Diagnostics.ProcessThreadCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at Loader.Services.EnnolaService.d__41.MoveNext()

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited February 2018

Can u guys tell me if this show before crash?

@Goldenfroze said:

No direct crash

Yeah same - direct crash.

@hles said:

For you it crashes only when chaos knight is there ? Or all the time when u use arc paid ? For me all the time
    And also for you does last hitter work when u use arc paid ? For me last hitter works first 10 min rest all game doesn’t work when I use arc paid

@Goldenfroze said:

No, I don't get any pop-up message. Game just freezes and I have to kill the process (task manager).

@Ayush said:

@hles said:

For you it crashes only when chaos knight is there ? Or all the time when u use arc paid ? For me all the time
    And also for you does last hitter work when u use arc paid ? For me last hitter works first 10 min rest all game doesn’t work when I use arc paid

For me, this issue is not related to chaos knight. I'll get it from time to time for other heroes (bristleback, alchemist) also. In demo mode everything is working fine, no issues.

22:58:26,698|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Send Assemblies
    22:58:26,742|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [1] clipper_library
    22:58:26,751|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [2] Ensage.Common
    22:58:26,775|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [3] Ensage.SDK
    22:58:26,784|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [145] Ability.Core
    22:58:26,794|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [197] O9K.Core
    22:58:26,808|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [5] IllusionSplitter
    22:58:26,827|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [16] BeAwarePlus
    22:58:26,845|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [17] VisibleByEnemyPlus
    22:58:26,854|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [24] Evader
    22:58:26,864|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [26] AdvancedRangeDisplay
    22:58:26,873|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [29] ItemManager
    22:58:26,884|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [36] VisionControl
    22:58:26,893|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [82] Auto Disable
    22:58:26,903|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [131] JungleScanPlus
    22:58:26,912|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [157] OverylayInformation v3
    22:58:26,923|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [159] BodyBlocker
    22:58:26,933|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [206] O9K.AutoUsage 
    22:58:26,944|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [142] Invoker Crappahilation
    22:58:26,961|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [181] ZeusPlus
    22:58:26,977|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [207] Meepo
    22:58:26,986|  4188|  RC:7|                  LoaderService|                GetAssemblyList|     0| DEBUG| Assembly [221] Arc Crappahilation Paid
    22:58:28,367|  4188|    15|                PlaySharpScreen|                       MoveNext|     0| DEBUG| Cleanup Progress [Ensage-Shell] Completed
    22:58:29,567|  4188|    15|                PlaySharpScreen|                       MoveNext|     0| DEBUG| Cleanup Progress Loading Assemblies
    23:16:29,571|  4188|    10|                ProcessResolver|               OnProcessCreated|     0| DEBUG| Process detected [17628] dota2
    23:16:29,640|  4188|    10|                  EnnolaService|                       MoveNext|     0|  WARN| System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
       at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at System.Diagnostics.ProcessThreadCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at Loader.Services.EnnolaService.<Handle>d__41.MoveNext()

Hope this is helpful - 22:59 I joined a game - 16 minutes later, crash.

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

I dont see any errors on the console, my tempest is not orbwalking to the target if its too far from the enemy, and when I get close it doesnt do any combo, until silver edge or shadow blade is finished. Btw bro @Jumpering how to just erase it and reset everything to the default, I uninstalled it but when I installed it my settings remain, I want to try to reset everything. thanks!

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

I dont see any errors on the console, my tempest is not orbwalking to the target if its too far from the enemy, and when I get close it doesnt do any combo, until silver edge or shadow blade is finished. Btw bro @Jumpering how to just erase it and reset everything to the default, I uninstalled it but when I installed it my settings remain, I want to try to reset everything. thanks!

As far as I know, go to \Config\game\Arc Crappahilation Paid and delete the json file.

edited February 2018

@ObiXah said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

As far as I know, go to Ensage folder\Config\game\Arc Crappahilation Paid and delete the json file.

edited February 2018

double post

• @ObiXah said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

As far as I know, go to \Config\game\Arc Crappahilation Paid and delete the json file.

Thanks!

• @anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

https://gfycat.com/FirmEdibleBrownbutterfl

Nevermind, managed to get it working it was settings under illusion on ensage sdk, should turn on attack and move and ensage sdk. Now when I tried it, it crashes the game after sometime, sometimes when I hold the main key. Also bro @Jumpering can you add the blink settings from before? like I can let my tempest blink first even if the enemy is far, then use shadow blade, this is really good for chasing.

Please see gif bro, this is exactly what I was looking for. Now in Paid assembly for dagger settings it must be in a range of an enemy or close to let it blink first, otherwise if its too far it wont use blink and just use shadow blade first, even if I set dagger first as priority.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited February 2018

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

Nevermind, managed to get it working it was settings under illusion on ensage sdk, should turn on attack and move and ensage sdk. Now when I tried it, it crashes the game after sometime, sometimes when I hold the main key. Also bro @Jumpering can you add the blink settings from before? like I can let my tempest blink first even if the enemy is far, then use shadow blade, this is really good for chasing.

Please see gif bro, this is exactly what I was looking for. Now in Paid assembly for dagger settings it must be in a range of an enemy or close to let it blink first, otherwise if its too far it wont use blink and just use shadow blade first, even if I set dagger first as priority.

https://gfycat.com/ShowyShrillHoneycreeper

done

About crashes. Can u guys try to use only arc assembly (or mb with my overlay v3)

• @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

done

About crashes. Can u guys try to use only arc assembly (or mb with my overlay v3)

Thanks bro @Jumpering ! Also check AM aghs plus linken, it doesnt use flux first. Thanks!

double post> @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

done

I've disabled all scripts except for Arc, I still have crashes. Which DX version and which loader (Alpha, Beta or Release) do you use?

• @ObiXah said:
    double post> @Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@Jumpering said:

@anonymouse said:

@manunit92 said:

added magnetic field key

any errors in console?

@hles said:

done

I've disabled all scripts except for Arc, I still have crashes. Which DX version and which loader (Alpha, Beta or Release) do you use?

dx11, alpha

@anonymouse, i will check