Arc Crappahilation Paid

14567810»

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@anonymouse said:
    @Jumpering please make this assembly work again.

Please test now, we released update.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@NeeDforKill said:

@anonymouse said:
    @Jumpering please make this assembly work again.

Please test now, we released update.

it works now, but still has like 1-2 second delays between commands. Example blink, or when im using arc warden, when you switch target theres a delay. Just bring back the old one where it auto blink auto change target, and no delays. Or just make an option where people can choose to be more likely banned but faster command actions, or less likely banned and more human like. I dont see any reason why you would make ensage more like a human, we play because scripts are advantageous, and we dont care about being banned. If you make ensage like human, then why did we even buy script in the first place, we could just play a game without scripts.

@Jumpering bro you need to update combo with neutral items, imagine having clumsy net or fallen sky etc in the item combo. It would be good for your assembly.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited April 2020

@anonymouse said:
    @Jumpering bro you need to update combo with neutral items, imagine having clumsy net or fallen sky etc in the item combo. It would be good for your assembly.

got the same issue as anonymouse, 1-2 seconds delay on items, if u combo while spamming auto push with auto hero targetting, my hero just won't move till the illusion dies or the enemy dies.

actually just spamming the auto pushing key will cause this

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

got the same issue as anonymouse, 1-2 seconds delay on items, if u combo while spamming auto push with auto hero targetting, my hero just won't move till the illusion dies or the enemy dies.

Does this happen before 35mins? This only happens to me above 35mins

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

ye i was on turbo, game never last long enough anyway, thank god i'm ahead of the game, would have lost several games if i'm at high elo turbo

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

ye i was on turbo, game never last long enough anyway, thank god i'm ahead of the game, would have lost several games if i'm at high elo turbo

Was your game above 35mins when it happend? And before 35mins did everything work normally?

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

Was your game above 35mins when it happend? And before 35mins did everything work normally?

nono, also time isn't the factor here

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

@gznster said:

@anonymouse said:

nono, also time isn't the factor here

Im asking since it only happens to me above 35min. So if you do to, then time might be a factor

• elohimelohim Posts: 7

My main hero goes unresponsive late into the game. Doesn't respond to right mouse clicks or anything, just stands still.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@elohim said:
    My main hero goes unresponsive late into the game. Doesn't respond to right mouse clicks or anything, just stands still.

that's can be because of humanizer, if you want play on arc you need to set Queue Size to 3

@NeeDforKill said:

@elohim said:

that's can be because of humanizer, if you want play on arc you need to set Queue Size to 3

I dont think so, happend to me twice now. But only during late game, i cant move, cant use mouse. Main hero is not responsive to any mouse clicks or orders. And dont have any humanizer enabled.

• Bobi668Bobi668 Posts: 6
    edited May 2020

The current version of clone automatic push line will not automatically TP ???

• stpnovstpnov Posts: 7

not work