Arc Crappahilation Paid

Comments

• @Cralls said:
    I have my auto push key bound to X and the lane set to bottom.
    I push X, it spawns the tempest, and he tps to our shrine/jungle, then walks bot, or sometimes he just goes wherever he wants.
    Sometimes he even tps to the shrine, then tps again to the correct lane.
    It's like a 60% chance he goes to the lane I have selected. Why?
    Even though there are creeps in the lane, I've disabled "check for creeps".
    "Use travels" is on and "push lane under mouse" is off.
    This is making me pull my hair out, please help.

Yes I have noticed this too, before it works 100%, now it tp first to shrine and then use travels to tp to lane.

• @Cralls said:
    I have my auto push key bound to X and the lane set to bottom.
    I push X, it spawns the tempest, and he tps to our shrine/jungle, then walks bot, or sometimes he just goes wherever he wants.
    Sometimes he even tps to the shrine, then tps again to the correct lane.
    It's like a 60% chance he goes to the lane I have selected. Why?
    Even though there are creeps in the lane, I've disabled "check for creeps".
    "Use travels" is on and "push lane under mouse" is off.
    This is making me pull my hair out, please help.

its working fine for me, post your setting mayby?

• Y_shirleyY_shirley Posts: 6
    edited October 2019

Can you join Chinese? There are many places that are not very clear.,Thank you very much if you can:】

• Y_shirleyY_shirley Posts: 6
    edited October 2019

:】> @Y_shirley 说道:

Can you join Chinese? There are many places that are not very clear.,Thank you very much if you can:】

• @Jumpering bro i know why some said that tempest is teleporting to shrine first then to lane creeps, or to tower first then to lane creeps. Its because the tempest will teleport using tp scroll even though boots of travels has only 3sec cd left, so basically tempest uses tp first to shrine/tower then uses bot to travel to lane. Just add an option that when boT is 5 second less cd, it wont use tp, it should just wait for boots of travels cd. thanks @Jumpering

• QualQual Posts: 33

Hi,
    I just bought your assembly. Seems really good but now it doesn't load anymore. I have those errors on consoles:

What I can see is that the error is maybe because of a shortcut. If that can help I assigned the combo key to my mouse4 button. Don't know if that can be a problem. On AIO when I use this mouse4 button for combo it's writen XInput1 but in your assembly it's writen "mouse4".
    Maybe a clue?
    Could you please have a look on this because I'm really use to use this mouse4 button...
    Thanks

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Qual said:
    Hi,
    I just bought your assembly. Seems really good but now it doesn't load anymore. I have those errors on consoles:

What I can see is that the error is maybe because of a shortcut. If that can help I assigned the combo key to my mouse4 button. Don't know if that can be a problem. On AIO when I use this mouse4 button for combo it's writen XInput1 but in your assembly it's writen "mouse4".
    Maybe a clue?
    Could you please have a look on this because I'm really use to use this mouse4 button...
    Thanks

irc, ensage is not support mouse4 like buttons.

@NeeDforKill so what is the solution to make it works again ? Can I reset the shortkeys? Can't find Arc Crappahilation in ensage/config/game. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but same error...

With O9K AIO it works like a charm with mouse4 (XInput1)

I don't really understand what happened but I uninstalled ensage and re installed it. Everything changed in the assembly. It works like a charm. I think I was playing on an old version of the assembly or maybe ensage. Was sure to get all the last version but anyway.
    Thanks for the help

• taserztaserz Posts: 13

Can we make this work with auto blocker a bit. Like setting that moves camera to illusion when auto pushing to make it auto attack and then come back to main hero. If main hero has no enemy heroes on it but illusion does a button or setting to move camera to illusion to do combo. If enemy hero comes near main hero always pan so we can control main?

• abnabn Posts: 4

Hi, do I need another assembly for this one? I already installed it but it won't show in-game. Thanks!

• Добрый вечер!Совместим ли данный скрипт с baio dnyamic combo?

• @abn said:
    Hi, do I need another assembly for this one? I already installed it but it won't show in-game. Thanks!

you dont need another assemblies for this one

@Germanze said:
    Добрый вечер!Совместим ли данный скрипт с baio dnyamic combo?

Почему нет? Попробуй и всё

• Благодарю.Также, пользуясь случаем хочу попросить о сбросе однодневного триала, если возможно.

• abnabn Posts: 4

Hi, I really want to buy this assembly, but I'm not sure if I'm setting it up correctly or not, the auto push just won't work most of the times. The clone will TP after pressing the hotkey for autopush multiple times, but it won't use Mjollnir nor keep pushing if there are no creeps around him. @Jumpering can you share the recommended settings to make it work correctly? I still have 21 hours left. Hope you can share it with me before the time expires.

Thanks!

@abn said:
    Hi, I really want to buy this assembly, but I'm not sure if I'm setting it up correctly or not, the auto push just won't work most of the times. The clone will TP after pressing the hotkey for autopush multiple times, but it won't use Mjollnir nor keep pushing if there are no creeps around him. @Jumpering can you share the recommended settings to make it work correctly? I still have 21 hours left. Hope you can share it with me before the time expires.

Thanks!

If you will use out of screen actions like auto push, you will get banned.

• Can you reset my trial please. thank you.

• Hi, how many usable items can i build for working this script? If i have force staff, orchid, scythe, manta, my combo key dont work

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
    edited December 2019

@erotik02 said:
    Hi, how many usable items can i build for working this script? If i have force staff, orchid, scythe, manta, my combo key dont work

you dont need manta/force

• Hi Jumpering, I had your paid arc for a long time now, and it brought me to level 24 on my arc now, thanks, but would it be possible to reduce the in-game lag that is happening after a long match? thanks

• kingacekingace Posts: 39

Does it still work cause all of the other combo assemblies seem broken for me?

• mikolcmikolc Posts: 6

i want test sciprt ! reset Trial pls Thx sir

• Sciprt isbest ! Reset trial and give me BTC ur ! i want buy sir

• @taserz said:
    Can we make this work with auto blocker a bit. Like setting that moves camera to illusion when auto pushing to make it auto attack and then come back to main hero. If main hero has no enemy heroes on it but illusion does a button or setting to move camera to illusion to do combo. If enemy hero comes near main hero always pan so we can control main?

can you update the script by any chance @Jumpering ?

I agree with the input above. Or the simpler one is like put aa to location instead of target, that way when we disable the off screen camera switch that will be okay and just regarded as AA to location in the menu instead target.

• how to buy?

• Arc combo isn't working anymore on recent update, combos only with main arc the clone just stands and does nothing.

@redster311 said:
    Arc combo isn't working anymore on recent update, combos only with main arc the clone just stands and does nothing.

That's probably because of orders blocker. But anyway if you will use main arc + clone with scripts you will get banned.

• Hi, I bought Arc Crappahilation Paid and would like to exchange it for 09k Evader, as my account was banned using this Arc Crappahilation Paid. Can you help me?

• @NeeDforKill said:

@redster311 said:
    Arc combo isn't working anymore on recent update, combos only with main arc the clone just stands and does nothing.

That's probably because of orders blocker. But anyway if you will use main arc + clone with scripts you will get banned.

Do u mean if I turn off the 'block not selected units' i will get banned100%?

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi @Jumpering , is this script updated for 7.24? Seeing you been quiet for awhile so I'm not sure if this script is up to date for use. Last time I used it (maybe 2-3 months ago), the prediction for Spark Wraith were quite bad...

@owennht said:
    Hi @Jumpering , is this script updated for 7.24? Seeing you been quiet for awhile so I'm not sure if this script is up to date for use. Last time I used it (maybe 2-3 months ago), the prediction for Spark Wraith were quite bad...

there is nothing changed in 7.24, so all working fine (if u dont care about bans) also i didn't test it with yeee's Divine.Humanizer

• sdguanjsdguanj Posts: 10

Can you add Chinese menu? Chinese players have obstacles in viewing the menu

@Jumpering said:

@owennht said:

there is nothing changed in 7.24, so all working fine (if u dont care about bans) also i didn't test it with yeee's Divine.Humanizer

Thanks @Jumpering for your reply. I have tested the script and so far it's working great. Just some minor feedback and if you can change it, it's gonna be even better:

-Slow down the combo, sometimes the Main Hero and the Tempest cast the spells way too fast, almost instantly cast Flux and Spark at the same time (follow by the bubble). The items usage are also a little bit fast (Hex, Orchid, Nullifier etc.)

-Please remove or add an option to NOT enable Tempest when pressing Main Hero combo key. Let's say I press the combo key as "D", sometimes I just wanna kill a support or almost dead (very low HP) enemy, spawning a Tempest would be a waste.

Thank you for your consideration.

• @owennht said:

@Jumpering said:

@owennht said:

Thanks @Jumpering for your reply. I have tested the script and so far it's working great. Just some minor feedback and if you can change it, it's gonna be even better:

-Slow down the combo, sometimes the Main Hero and the Tempest cast the spells way too fast, almost instantly cast Flux and Spark at the same time (follow by the bubble). The items usage are also a little bit fast (Hex, Orchid, Nullifier etc.)

-Please remove or add an option to NOT enable Tempest when pressing Main Hero combo key. Let's say I press the combo key as "D", sometimes I just wanna kill a support or almost dead (very low HP) enemy, spawning a Tempest would be a waste.

do u use humanizer by yee and order blocker also? how's it improvement?

@krisaquinox said:

@owennht said:

@Jumpering said:

@owennht said:

Nothing improved, just like what it functioned before the big patch 7.24, script still does combo insanely fast (instant double Flux, instant double Spark, followed by immediate Bubble). Still a very good for doing combo and items.

• @owennht said:

@krisaquinox said:

@owennht said:

@Jumpering said:

@owennht said:

Nothing improved, just like what it functioned before the big patch 7.24, script still does combo insanely fast (instant double Flux, instant double Spark, followed by immediate Bubble). Still a very good for doing combo and items.

u use both humanizer n order blocker right? is it safe so far for you?

and, I notice with order blocker sometimes cant use autopush button. :|

• arc script broken BOOTS OF TRAVEL because of new update please fix @Jumpering

@Mathdarkmoon said:
    arc script broken BOOTS OF TRAVEL because of new update please fix @Jumpering

fixed

• Thank you very much!

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13

can you share the best configurations for arc warden for this script?

• sdguanjsdguanj Posts: 10

Can you add Chinese menu? Chinese players have obstacles in viewing the menu

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

bro @Jumpering when will you add option to prioritize healing ward by jugger? its just one hit, make it when its in range of tempest double it prioritize to hit it when it can.

• can help me reset trial?

Hi @Jumpering , can you please create a script for Lone Druid just like Arc Warden? Meaning when we press one key, the Bear will chase and attack enemies (while using items such as Phase Boot, MoM, Mjolnir or Abyssal Blade etc.)?

• kingacekingace Posts: 39

How come it uses my main hero but the clone remains immobile now?

• pingupingu Posts: 14

2038 lul

• dahtridahtri Posts: 1

script not working

• Using items and skills for base Arc temples are afk on combos :/ why?

• jtraygunjtraygun Posts: 4

2038 omegalul

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@Jumpering please make this assembly work again.